Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

When Fappy is thirsty for Zer0

ZapThroat posted: »

I need that Zer0 body pillow in my life, my semen would be all over it...

• enter image description here

Is that a Zer0 pillow?

• Ugh, I cant make the tf2 event today, I have to visit my relatives

enter image description here

• Poor Duck, you'll never own those Gibuses :(

I will make it today, but a bit late.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Ugh, I cant make the tf2 event today, I have to visit my relatives

• It's like fate will find a way to screw with you each time we have an event.

Regardless, life comes first, then vidyagaemz.

Ugh, I cant make the tf2 event today, I have to visit my relatives

• Nah, he wants Rhys for himself.

Axton ships Rhyiona

• The Office Gift, Part 1

-set after tales, where Rhys is the CEO of Atlas and has hired Sasha and Cassius-

-Rhys is working on some documents when there is a knock on his office door-

Rhys: Uhh, come in!

-Sasha opens the door, holding a potted plant-

Sasha: Heeeey babe. I got something for your office.

Rhys: Woah, it's like an inverted banana peel that tried to light itself on fire.

Sasha: ...and?

Rhys: And it's just what my desk could use. Thanks Sash. Where'd you get it?

Sasha: Aww, it's nothing. Cassius was growing these, and I asked if I could put one in a pot.

Rhys: Wow, you actually got Cassius to give you one of his plants? Those things are like his sucky cat to him.

Sasha: Uhh babe? It was pretty easy. He seemed almost eager.

-Rhys laughs as he takes the plant and sets it on his desk-

Rhys: Well, thanks again. Want to grab lunch in 30 minutes? I'm almost done with-

-Rhys gestures at the massive stack of paperwork on his desk-

Rhys: -this MASSIVE stack of paperwork.

Sasha: Sure! I'll meet you at Moxxi's!

-Sasha strolls off, and Rhys proceeds to work-

Rhys: Alright, just need to fill out this last document. Don't want anymore assassins killing their siste-

-Rhys accidentally bumps the plant, causing it to release pollen-

Rhys: Wh-wha? B-blue powder? What is, what is this it-

-Rhys lets out a sudden uncontrollable sneeze all over his documents-

Rhys: Oh.. oh god no.

-[TO BE CONTINUED]-

• I am sorry for what happens :D have good reading :) Night Without Stars

• The ending:

UnicornsFTW posted: »

I am sorry for what happens have good reading Night Without Stars

• There's a fair possibility this chapter might not get finished tonight. But I also have a short work week this time because of Easter. So if that happens ... and I don't get to upload until Friday ... then expect two chapters versus the usual one.

But I'm determined. Been typing since about six hours ago, and I'm not through for today. Gonna take a quick break and get right back to it.

• But I'm determined

There's a fair possibility this chapter might not get finished tonight. But I also have a short work week this time because of Easter. So if

• enter image description here

But I'm determined

• U N D E R T A L E
    By Toby Fox

I don't even ... what? xD

• edited March 2016

@Intellectual_Poultry

@sheisme-iamshe

At 8k words now, but I have to stop for the night. Work tonight. First thing tomorrow morning I gotta take the car to the shop and then there's my fire meeting, then work again ... But this chapter is bound to be action-packed. It'll probably be around 13-14k when I'm done writing.

Spoiler:

Piper cast her wooden lamp over something large, white, and glossy. From his standpoint, Rhys thought it was a segment of a porcelain plate ... until the reporter spread her glowing torch to uncover a dozen more of the shards. There were bigger pieces, more intact and resembling very large portions of very large eggs ...

"Mirelurks," explained Piper, "are giant horseshoe crabs mutated by radiation. You remember when that bomb went off at the reservoir? You saw them scuttling out of the water just as we were evacuating. These are their eggs. They love damp places. Beaches. Waterfronts. Swamps ... Underground caverns filled with lakes ... "

"Thar might be a queen 'ere if'n there're eggs," Cait grumbled, rubbing the pointed edges of the rebar on her power fist.

But I'm determined

• There are people in my college playing Episode 3 of Tales in the library gaming lounge! And they gave Sasha the flower!

Here's a screenshot I took of them later (like the creeper I am lol) with Athena.

• Where do you go to college and why am I not going to that college?

There are people in my college playing Episode 3 of Tales in the library gaming lounge! And they gave Sasha the flower! Here's a screenshot I took of them later (like the creeper I am lol) with Athena.

• ^THIS

Where do you go to college and why am I not going to that college?

• edited March 2016

DAYYYYYUM Dat ending!

Im tuning in to the next chapter!

UnicornsFTW posted: »

I am sorry for what happens have good reading Night Without Stars

• Eyyyyy those college kids know whats up!

There are people in my college playing Episode 3 of Tales in the library gaming lounge! And they gave Sasha the flower! Here's a screenshot I took of them later (like the creeper I am lol) with Athena.

• Oh man I can't wait!!

@Intellectual_Poultry @sheisme-iamshe At 8k words now, but I have to stop for the night. Work tonight. First thing tomorrow morning I

• College/University: Becoming more and more bearable (community wise) as the years go on...

• Well, they ended up accepting Jack's offer to rule Hyperion, so I'd say no change either way. XD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

College/University: Becoming more and more bearable (community wise) as the years go on...

• No, those bastards.

Well, they ended up accepting Jack's offer to rule Hyperion, so I'd say no change either way. XD

• ^THIS

buttstabber posted: »

^THIS

• Still want that College....I would spent so much time in library...

Well, they ended up accepting Jack's offer to rule Hyperion, so I'd say no change either way. XD

• edited March 2016

I'm looking forward to 20k Comments and 1m Views.... May be sometime yet, but we'll get there!

• OH, and I binge watched Daredevil Season 2. Amazing, Amazing stuff right there. The Punisher....

• Lucifer, hands down.

OH, and I binge watched Daredevil Season 2. Amazing, Amazing stuff right there. The Punisher....

• I found this channel that has a couple playing vidya gaems together, and they are currently making huge progress through Tales. They have nearly half a million subscribers and have been very entertaining to me so far in their playthrough. Check them out!

enter link description here

• I've actually been watching these guys since they uploaded the first part, really enjoying their play through so far, but their upload times are so inconsistent.

I found this channel that has a couple playing vidya gaems together, and they are currently making huge progress through Tales. They have n

• Okay well, I got back to making that Borderlands fan survey. It's just askign overall opinons over topics. Hope you all enjoy, I forgot about this cause I got sick recently.

The Survey

• I went ahead and took it!

Okay well, I got back to making that Borderlands fan survey. It's just askign overall opinons over topics. Hope you all enjoy, I forgot about this cause I got sick recently. The Survey

• Hey, thanks man. Hope you enjoyed it :)

I went ahead and took it!

• I'm just on episode 6, but Punisher has been amazing so far. Jon Bernthal is a great actor.

OH, and I binge watched Daredevil Season 2. Amazing, Amazing stuff right there. The Punisher....

• I was watching this live on twitch,they finished it around the end of december i believe.It's pretty old :p

I found this channel that has a couple playing vidya gaems together, and they are currently making huge progress through Tales. They have n

• Me too. :P

I went ahead and took it!

• Ah, gotcha. I'm guessing their Twitch is the same as their YouTube username?

buttstabber posted: »

I was watching this live on twitch,they finished it around the end of december i believe.It's pretty old

• Took it, was a nice survey.

Okay well, I got back to making that Borderlands fan survey. It's just askign overall opinons over topics. Hope you all enjoy, I forgot about this cause I got sick recently. The Survey

• Question: is there a way we can see the results? Or can only you see them?

Hey, thanks man. Hope you enjoyed it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.