What are you listening to right now?

1117118119120121123»

Comments

• Last night I listened to Mitski's new album, "The Land is Inhospitable and So Are We", which was a genuinely chilling and ethereal experience. I really love her music and so far all of her albums have had such a unique and mesmerizing sound to it. Probably my favorite musical project of the year so far.

• Blackbriar always has beautifully simple lyrics.

"Forever and a Day"

• edited September 2023

I really like the .hack games, and this is one of my favorite tracks from G.U. It plays as you reach the end of a dungeon and it's just so nice to listen to after long battles. I never get tired of it.

• This strikes me as a song that should be on the soundtrack of something, but I'm not sure what.

Lord of the Lost - One Last Song

• I love The The Legion theme and mixed tapes so catchy .

• Hour and a half to go!

• edited November 2023

The fact that the full version of this is 14 minutes long is insane, and a lot of that had

filmed Live-action choreographed dances!

Poets of the Fall/Old Gods of Asgard are amazing.
    Bro... give me a cut-down version of this song at The Game Awards, please!!

• These movies never dissapoint with their credits songs.

• Stephen Rippy - Spirit of Fire

• Follow You Into the Dark is pretty darn good from the Alan Wake 2 Chapters soundtrack, but damn this late-game Saga song has a chorus that goes way too hard!

• Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You (Piano Version)

• edited November 2023

Poets of the Fall just released this version which is a little bit short, cutting the gameplay pace. I seriously cannot get this music out of my head. The Game Awards has NO reason to miss this opportunity.

AChicken posted: »

The fact that the full version of this is 14 minutes long is insane, and a lot of that had (Spoiler) Poets of the Fall/Old Gods of Asgard are amazing. Bro... give me a cut-down version of this song at The Game Awards, please!!

• Brenn! - 4runner

• One of the best albums of the 90's!

• edited January 3

Been listening to ( Barry The mortician) which is basically Death Metal now I wont show any of their albums because their too gruesome and might violate TOS but if you look up (Barry The mortician) tell me what you think it’s like listening to cannibal Corpse, and Six Feet under into one band.

• edited February 10

Dan Deacon - "When I Was Done Dying"
    I first heard it on a YouTube video where it comes with animation from Adult Swim and I liked it. I wanted to share just that one, but it's got trippy patterns and some flashing colors. I thought I'd include a regular vid.

Plain:

Animated:

• Finally, an official release of this version!

• 🧀🧀🧀

• Would you believe that Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water" finally got an official music video? Sometimes, you just gotta wait the five decades or so for computer animation to get good enough.

• A Short Hike - Beach Buds (Short Hike)

• Fractured Minds Music - Full Guardian Angel

• edited April 22

When The Past Was Around (Original Soundtrack) - When The Past Was Around

Sign in to comment in this discussion.