The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• [Check reviews for the game]

Rest in fucking pieces Zack.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Eden MCcoy I thought about it and decided that sis deserved better. So i went down stairs and started cooking. Valentino Drake "D

• [Call Sadie to cheer up]

Get rekt Zack. You've earned it.

great part!!

Eden MCcoy I thought about it and decided that sis deserved better. So i went down stairs and started cooking. Valentino Drake "D

• [Call Sadie to cheer up]

That was one epic rant from Mr. Pierce :D

• edited August 2015

[Spoil the ending for the game]

• Yeah had you picked the other option. Well lets just say the Riley version of this was.....less epic.

[Call Sadie to cheer up] That was one epic rant from Mr. Pierce

• [Spoil the ending for the game]

• Just a heads up i might post the next part today. Sorry for the wait i have been busy.

• That like was golden wasn't it?

Just a heads up i might post the next part today. Sorry for the wait i have been busy.

• That like was Liquid ;)

That like was golden wasn't it?

• Yes, Yes it was like me. ;)

That like was golden wasn't it?

• :O i am sorry i doubted bro

That like was Liquid

• Knew it. You and liquid are awesome thanks

Yes, Yes it was like me.

• edited December 2015

Nick Archer

Today was the day. The day i was going to see my sister again. After all these years i would finally be with her. Sure i saw her in some pictures she sent me but they were just pictures. I could hug her and hear her voice again. I heard that today she would finally show that project of hers the one she spent all these years working on. I could have seen her yesterday but i was chosen to carry out patrol in the outside of the building so i was hoping one of the others did. I was going to ask them today before the meeting (without telling them she was my sister of course). We would have the meeting and then we would be able to roam the building. Then i could see her. But first we had to deal with our 'special' guest. It made me sick to think we were going to keep him in this building. If that freak touched my sister i would make sure he would never hurt anyone ever again.

We all came early since we knew Commander Rickwell told us that the punishment would be severe (when wasn't it?) . He hadn't arrived yet so we were just checking our weapons or just talking. There was Merv making sure his rifle was clean. Howard was next to him. And Curtis who was talking out loud about something. Jason, Nicholson and Nathaniel were all sitting down. Yep they were all there....... wait wasn't someone missi-. And as i finished that thought i felt the cold steel of an automatic pressed against the back of my head.

"Nice try there hotshot, but you should always check your surroundings" It was Ellie. And she was referring to the fact that i MAY or may not have been trying to sneak up to them.

Everybody looked up. Curtis spoke first.

"That was some good stealth there bowman, too bad you couldn't pull it off" they all laughed

"Yeah? Then how come she was the only one who saw me?" Then she pushed me and i fell to the ground

"Because i'm always prepared for your childish stunts" she replied looking down on me

"Hey, i was just making sure they weren't slacking off. I thought you of all people would respect that."

"I will respect you when you take this seriously and stop acting like an arrogant prick" She walked off. The guys wen't crazy at her comment.

"Yeah whatever you say 'Sweetheart' " And i regretted that comment immediately as she slowly turned around and walked back. Then she stepped on my hand and i yelled. And she looked like my sister on her bad days. I may have been a little terrified. Not that i would ever admit it.

"Let's get ONE thing straight Archer. We have been working together for years now and i have grown to trust you and see past your teenage nonsense. But if you EVER call me Sweetheart again, even if it's one of your stupid jokes i will not hesitate to make you pay". She looked towards the others. "And that goes for the rest of you" she said as she removed her foot from my hand. Which i immediately grabbed. Ok i have to admit that was seriously not worth it.

I walked towards the rest of the group as she walked off to get her alone time. As i arrived Curtis began to rub it in.

"Why do i got this feeling that we just saw what happens every time you try to get a girlfriend?" They all laughed.

"Maybe because it went better than it ever does for you?" i replied getting an even better reaction from the guys.

Howard looked wishfully and spoke "Jesus, when was the last time you guys saw a pretty one?"

"Two years ago" said Nathaniel looking like he just wanted this to be over. He also looked a bit nervous.

"Six for me" said Jason

"Six? i haven't seen one in 8!" said Nicholson

"Just yesterday infact ..." said Curtis. We all looked at him in shock.

"Really? was she one of the doctors?" asked Merv

"Yep. But pretty isn't the word. She was goddamn gorgeous. Beautiful face, perfect lips, amazing rack and those fucking eyes man. I wanted to start howling right there but you know those sciency types don't take that too kindly"

"Seriously when did you see her?" Howard asked

"Last night . She was walking like a supermodel and Oh my god that figure." he said drifting off

"Good to know you know so much about her." i interrupted getting another roar of laugher from the guys.

"You have your laugh all you want but i tell you ill have that Emma girl shaking her butt for me in a few days" He replied with a grin. He was talking about my...................This piece of shit was talking that way about my sister. I punched him square in the face.

"Hey what the fuck man?" He said as he looked at me in anger.

["That was my sister, you dick" (Reveal it to everyone)]

[Insult Curtis]

[Keep punching him]

["That happens when you aren't focused." (Lie maybe that will work)]

Ellie Miller

I probably shouldn't have left the guys alone. They're most likely doing something stupid. And if the Commander were to catch them in the act. Then again if they want to be idiots i should just let them be idiots. After all why should i care if they won't bother to listen to me and are too stupid to see it's for their own good. However a part of me wanted still to check on them. Just for their sake.

[But i managed to compleatly ignore it till it wasn't there anymore]

[I finally couldn't resist, i went to check on them. They might have been idiots but they were my friends]

• ["That happens when you aren't focused." (Lie maybe that will work)]

That just sounds so ridiculous that I had to go with it :-D you better stay focused or ima gonna punch yo ass

[I finally couldn't resist, i went to check on them. They might have been idiots but they were my friends]

Nick Archer Today was the day. The day i was going to see my sister again. After all these years i would finally be with her. Sure i saw

Nick Archer Today was the day. The day i was going to see my sister again. After all these years i would finally be with her. Sure i saw

friends are friends.

Great part!

• edited August 2015

["That happens when you aren't focused." (Lie maybe that will work)]

Remember kids, always focus, or else Nick Archer is going to punch you in the face. Though, just imagine how awkward this would be if Curtis wasn't talking about Nick's sister, but about a different Emma who just happens to work there too.

• [Keep punching him]

Shut Him Up....even if it is a different Emma, we should teach him a lesson :P

I finally couldn't resist, i went to check on them. They might have been idiots but they were my friends]

• I can confirm its the same Emma............Awkward

["That happens when you aren't focused." (Lie maybe that will work)] Remember kids, always focus, or else Nick Archer is going to punch y

• Its the same Emma :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

[Keep punching him] Shut Him Up....even if it is a different Emma, we should teach him a lesson :P I finally couldn't resist, i went to check on them. They might have been idiots but they were my friends]

• Then punching time :)

(If only others voted for this xD)

Its the same Emma :P

• XD

Then punching time (If only others voted for this xD)

• edited August 2015

Well, in that case he already got a well-deserved punch in the face for talking about her like that, no need to beat him even more. After all, he's a member of the squad and Nick shouldn't make this worse, not as long as he is still supposed to work with him. Besides, it's not like this guy insulted her, even if his way of complimenting her appearance has been a bit primitive, to say the least.

I can confirm its the same Emma............Awkward

• Remember kids, always focus, or else Nick Archer is going to punch you in the face.

This has been a public service announcement from LiquidChicagoTed. Paid for by the telltale forums.

["That happens when you aren't focused." (Lie maybe that will work)] Remember kids, always focus, or else Nick Archer is going to punch y

• edited August 2015

Hi guys. ITS MY BIRTHDAY. So i will post a part later to celebrate :D

• Happy birthday! :D

Hi guys. ITS MY BIRTHDAY. So i will post a part later to celebrate

• Happy birthday!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

enter image description here

• Happy Birthday :)

• Happy birthday bro.

• thanks Nohope :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Happy birthday!

• Thanks quality :)

mr.quality posted: »

Happy birthday!!

• Thanks Salt and also thanks for continuing your amazing stories :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Thanks Liquid :)

Happy Birthday

• Thank you Golden bro :)

Happy birthday bro.

• Happy birthday man :]

• Thank you for making your amazing stories :)

(I might just be in a mood or something right now but I'm actually considering writing a book later on....)

Hope you had a good birthday!

Thanks Salt and also thanks for continuing your amazing stories

• Cool :) and thanks :)

Thank you for making your amazing stories (I might just be in a mood or something right now but I'm actually considering writing a book later on....) Hope you had a good birthday!

• Thanks fin :)

finlander posted: »

Happy birthday man :]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.