Other vault hunters you want to see?

seeing zero and athena was awesome! id love it if they added lilith or gaige to interact with.

Comments

• #SaveTimothy

Also Gaige. Gaige deserves more than some dialog in the Holodome DLC.

• I want to see Maya, she is my fav (which i doubt we will see, http://www.telltalegames.com/jobs/?id=odr8Zfwv telltale want someone who can draw Maya). And Krieg would be awesome to see too.

• Mordecai, Maya and Krieg. Also some comment about Nisha from HJ would be nice.

• Do I really need to say?

Alt text

Oh wait, I totally do:

#SaveTimothy

(I'd also really love to see Maya and Krieg)

• of course Timothy ^^

• Maya for sure she's my favourite. I'd like to see a siren character.

• I would love to see Krieg, I want to know what my favorite psycho is doing. And I also think that Timothy will be an awesome choice too. I would like to see Rhys and HJ's reaction when they meet him. :)

• Tim is matter of course.

Do I really need to say? Oh wait, I totally do: #SaveTimothy (I'd also really love to see Maya and Krieg)

• I would tell you, but you have to be part of his cult. Soon you will join it. Everyone will.

• Gaige is my homegirl, she needs more in-game dialog.

Also, obligatory #SaveTimothy

• I thought it was

#BringBackTimothy

Do I really need to say? Oh wait, I totally do: #SaveTimothy (I'd also really love to see Maya and Krieg)

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2015

That job listing is actually referring to Maya the software program. :) http://www.autodesk.com/maya

LoneSoul posted: »

I want to see Maya, she is my fav (which i doubt we will see, http://www.telltalegames.com/jobs/?id=odr8Zfwv telltale want someone who can draw Maya). And Krieg would be awesome to see too.

• It's both... xD

I thought it was #BringBackTimothy

• Brick, oh wait... what's that....we saw him in the preview, o ok then that's it, no more vault hunters needed. GG TT.

• edited April 2015

Totally agree with this. I have a soft-spot for the military types who still have a fire personality.

Hell, I have a profile as him on a roleplaying website. So.

Ma boi Axton

• Brick is going to show up...and I suspect Mordecai, as well. There is a chance the two of them are going to confront Athena, thus leading into the events of The Pre Sequel. This might also explain why we witnessed an enraged Janey Springs pounce on Sasha in the preview at the end of Episode 1; likely, she blames the group for Athena's capture.

Gaige is also likely to appear, if nothing else because Rhys receives a new arm at some point, and the potential for dialogue on that score is too good to avoid.

I'd like to see Nisha to be referenced in some capacity; despite her being generally unpleasant and ruthless, her backstory...well, it's no excuse, but it puts things in perspective. Perhaps have Jack talk about her. For that matter, have him talk about Angel, since I believe this will be the topic that sends him into a rage. He may not even know Angel's dead...

I personally want Maya and Salvador to show up, as they were both my favorite player characters from Borderlands 2. Maya for personality; Salvador...for mayhem.

• I'm pretty sure Tales from the borderlands takes place after the pre sequel.

TonyFedora posted: »

Brick is going to show up...and I suspect Mordecai, as well. There is a chance the two of them are going to confront Athena, thus leading in

• Axton please

• Ow thats awkward, sorry I was really thinking about Maya as character. Im so stupid :)

stirpicus posted: »

That job listing is actually referring to Maya the software program. http://www.autodesk.com/maya

• No love for Lilith?

• He might be referring to the fact that in the Pre-Sequel, Athena was captured by Brick and Mordecai AFTER Borderlands 2. THEN she tells her story about the Pre-Sequel.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm pretty sure Tales from the borderlands takes place after the pre sequel.

• Oh man, many people hate her, blame for everything and want to see her die. There's hardly a place for love.

No love for Lilith?

• It goes:

#SaveTimothy

then

#BringBackTimothy

then

#GiveTimothyAHugAndTellHimHesAGoodPerson

I thought it was #BringBackTimothy

• For some reason I kind of just expected Lilith was a given.

No love for Lilith?

• Timothy! Although Gaige and Maya would be super awesome, too. Annnnnd maybe Claptrap :)

• It wouldn't surprise me at all if she turned up - she's pretty popular. Plus epic hair. I'm super jealous of it, even despite not being a fan of hers :3

No love for Lilith?

• My mistake I haven't played pre-sequel.

ActionHank posted: »

He might be referring to the fact that in the Pre-Sequel, Athena was captured by Brick and Mordecai AFTER Borderlands 2. THEN she tells her story about the Pre-Sequel.

• We should create a Timothy Appreciation thread. No one even has to justify it at this point, it just needs to happen.

#SaveTimothy

It goes: #SaveTimothy then #BringBackTimothy then #GiveTimothyAHugAndTellHimHesAGoodPerson

• #SAVETIMOTHY

Though, to be honest, there's a substantial lack of Gaige in the universe. In everything I do, I want Gaige. She's my favorite character in the series, my favorite acting performance, my favorite backstory and playstyle... Gaige is just my favorite and OH MY GOD ALL SHE GOT WAS THE HOLODOME AND THE WRITING IN THAT WAS TERRIBLE AND SHE DESERVES BETTER.

• It's a common mistake that gets muddled up cause of the past-future narration.

AgentZ46 posted: »

My mistake I haven't played pre-sequel.

• All. I. want. to. see. them. all. I almost lost my sht when Zer0 appeared (seriously, this guy is awesome! everbody on pandora is running around with a shtload of weapons while Zer0 is mostly using his sword...AND IT'S F*CKING WORKING! [sorry for the swearwords]), and brick is gonna be in episode 3...but I mostly want to see mordecai, lilith and gaige. mostly gaige, I think she would be perfect for this group. I mean, what kind of group doesn't need a murdering child with a deathtrap? exactly, none.

• [sorry for the swearwords]

Dude, these are the forums for Telltale. You don't have to censor yourself.

Dracu98 posted: »

All. I. want. to. see. them. all. I almost lost my sht when Zer0 appeared (seriously, this guy is awesome! everbody on pandora is running ar

• Oh. Well this is a relief.

FUCK

Piggs posted: »

[sorry for the swearwords] Dude, these are the forums for Telltale. You don't have to censor yourself.

• everybody here is talking so nicely and polite, so I thought it would be better like this :D I don't know why, but I use to swear a lot when writing in english

Piggs posted: »

[sorry for the swearwords] Dude, these are the forums for Telltale. You don't have to censor yourself.

• I kinda want most of them to meet Rhys and be pretty cool with him so if Lillith meets him, she gets all confused as to how practically everyone else knows Rhys and is okay with his presence.

Ah, it's you again/the man from Hyperion/how has you day been?

Meanwhile, AI Jack is super pissed that he's around people he despises and he can't murder them all.

• They'll all pop up in the final episode.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

This might also explain why we witnessed an enraged Janey Springs pounce on Sasha

It was actually Sasha who pounced on Janey.

TonyFedora posted: »

Brick is going to show up...and I suspect Mordecai, as well. There is a chance the two of them are going to confront Athena, thus leading in

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

And they all go out for shawarma?

Bokor posted: »

They'll all pop up in the final episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.