"Have you ever" game

Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
edited June 2015 in Forum Games

asking the member below me

Have you ever faked being sick so you could stay home or come home from school or work?

Comments

• edited June 2015

yup. plenty of times lmao

asking the member below me:

have you ever smoked?

• edited June 2015

Yup. I've smoked weed and cigarettes.

Asking the member below me:

Have you ever traveled to a different continent/country? If so, which one(s)?

• Tunisia, Spain, Turkey, England

They were fun holidays :)

What is your favorite movie and why?

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited June 2015

Rambo 1 because it explains how i feel about pretty much everything right now in my life. Come back , and to what. Nothing.

Click here

Back then i could fly a chopper, i was charge of million dollar equipment, now i can't even hold a job PARKING CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRS.

How is your relationship with your family.

• edited June 2015

[removed]

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Rambo 1 because it explains how i feel about pretty much everything right now in my life. Come back , and to what. Nothing. Click here

• Good for the most part. I love my family.

Asking person below me:

What is your favorite TV show?

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2015

Good for the most part. I love my family. Asking person below me: What is your favorite TV show?

• South Park

Have you ever lied about your age?

• Yes. My dad used to make me pretend I was a younger age so he could pay less for movie tickets.

What is your favourite song?

• C.R.E.A.M. by Wu Tang Clan

Asking the member below me :

What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten.

• edited June 2015

This Keish that my best friend's mom made us for dinner. I actually threw up because of it a few hours later.

Have you ever known someone who was so weird that it actually made you scared to be around them?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

No can't say I have, although I used to pretend I was a weird kid so people could have a decent chuckle for years.

What's your favorite book?

• I don't think I have a favourite, but The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood is really good.

What was the strangest food you've ever eaten and did you like it?

• I tasted this weird Mexican soda. I think it was called a "Malta". It was the most disgusting thing I have ever had in my life lol

Have you ever used a fake ID? If so, did you get in trouble for it?

• Nope, never in my life.

Have you ever smoked weed?

• edited June 2015

Yes I did once. It was ok.

Asking the person below me:

Have you ever played video games for more than 12 hours straight? If, so what was the game?

• Lots of games, unfortunately. Probably games like Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead, and 1 whole play through of TWAU but that was ten :D

Asking the person below me,

Have you ever had to keep a secret for more than a year? And not just a tiny secret, a big one.

• Yes, more than one (rather not clarify, hope you understand)

to the person below me:
    Have you ever told someone you know personally a complex lie, JUST to see if you could get away with it/gauge your prowess at lying.

• edited June 2015

If it were a federal offence to do that, I would have multiple life sentences in a maximum security prison to deal with. (Note: that was when I was in the earlier half of primary school).

To the one of whom is to post below this one, I ask thus: Have you ever snuck into the fridge just to see what daddy's/mummy's alcohol tastes like? (I know I have; I immediately regretted it.)

• Didn't have to do that, my dad poured me a little. I hate the taste of alcohol and I don't think I'll ever get drunk in the future.

Have you ever had a near-death experience?

• Yes, I was almost hit by a speeding van. It was so close that I grazed my arm on it.

Asking the poster below me :

Have you ever been held up or robbed?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2015

EDIT: oops.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Didn't have to do that, my dad poured me a little. I hate the taste of alcohol and I don't think I'll ever get drunk in the future. Asking the person below me: Have you ever had a near-death experience?

• Yeah...but only when I ACTUALLY have it small.

• No question so I will answer the one about being robbed instead.

Yes, twice both knives, first time I was 13, however the robber was someone that had been in the same school as me and just didn't recognized me so I just said his name and after a bit of confusion he started to dissimulate it as a joke.

The second time I was 19 and I was in a terrible mood because I had a really shitty day so I just pushed the guy out of my way and said "I don't have time for this bullshit" and mumbled "What a fucking asshole" as I walked away the guy didn't seem to follow me and I didn't look back so you know that's that.

Have you ever been in a fight?

• Have you ever been in a fight?

I really didn't get into trouble until after i came back to the Untied States. Before Iraq, i was a pretty nice, funny, guy. After Iraq, i became someone else .i did a stint for punching a frat boy in the face. It was totally worth it. He was acting like he was better than me, so i hit him. Since then i calmed down a bit.

My whole life is a constant fight.

How is your relationship with god. Whatever you may believe in.

kaleion posted: »

No question so I will answer the one about being robbed instead. Yes, twice both knives, first time I was 13, however the robber was some

Once or twice, but only with blanks and pellets.

Did you ever have to move away from where you lived? If so, were you upset about it and when you did arrive did you eventually adjust?

• Yes it tore me apart and left me an emotional cripple :/. Member below me

Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex

• Yes.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?

• No.

Have you ever been skydiving?

• No.

Have you ever electrocuted yourself?

No. Have you ever been skydiving?

• Yes, but not on purpose lol.

Asking the persona below me:

Have you ever slept all day?

• edited June 2015

Plenty of times, I love sleeping.

If you had to be eaten alive by any animal, which animal would you want it to be?

• None lol

Seriously, I would say a tiger.

Have you ever wanted to be famous?

Not really, I've thought about fame, but it's not something I've ever really wanted.

Have you ever been unable to forgive someone for something, even if it was out of their control?

• A lot of times,actually.

Have you ever had an amputation?Even if accidental.

In video games.

Do you like children, or do you believe they're the spawns of Satan?

• edited June 2015

Yes.

Asking the poster below me:

Have you ever truly felt alive?

Actually I was replying to your question, I have no idea how it ended up here.

• Have you ever truly felt alive?

When i was younger, life wasn't as bad. I felt alive when i was in love with my wife, i remember what that feels like. Now i am just a walking shadow.

Who is a better friend Jack or Jim?

Yes. Asking the poster below me: Have you ever truly felt alive?

• Yes, not so much now though.

Have you ever felt alone and out of place at parties?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.