"Have you ever" game

13»

Comments

• Yup, playing any Halo game on legendary solo will make you go salty.

Have you ever ate something you weren't supposed to eat?

• Like ate something that's not supposed to be eaten at all? Not yet lol. But one time at a birthday party when I was younger I cut out large pieces of cake and nobody realized until it was time to blow out the candles. Whoops

Have you ever caused someone to cry?

• edited July 2015

Yeah, I hit a boy in the face after he hit my friend. He started crying and ran away (I was like a 6 grader)

Have you ever bullied anyone?

• edited July 2015

Not really, but I did beat 3 people up when I was in first grade. I was very impatient back then, so I guess that's why I did it. :(

Have you ever felt the urge to poop in some of the worst times and situations ever? If so, what were they?

finlander posted: »

Yeah, I hit a boy in the face after he hit my friend. He started crying and ran away (I was like a 6 grader) Have you ever bullied anyone?

• Yes when I had to run 2 miles in track practice, I really had to take a dump. Wasn't fun

Have you ever gone from hating someone to liking them (or vice versa) within a matter of minutes?

• Yup, but only a couple of times, learned to never judge people positive or negatively.

Have you ever had a dream where you were jumping and you jumped in real life?

• edited July 2015

No, but I've had dreams where I hold my breath (dreaming I'm underwater usually does this) and hold my breath in real life.

Asking the member below me: Have you ever shot an actual gun?

• Yes I shot a revolver and a sniper rifle and im trying to find ammo for a type 99 arisaka

To the person below: Have you ever pissed off you teacher to the point he/she had a mental break down? (P.S. my brother did just to tell you)

• Nope but I have heard of one. There was a teacher in my former middle school named Mr. Klak and if someone said "clickty clak" (I have no idea how to spell this shit) he would start crying, and one kid did it. I felt kinda bad for him tbh

Have you ever broken something in somebody else's house than just throw in a corner and try to act like you had noting to do with it?

• No, I would never do that! aha

What's your star sign?

• Pisces. Yep, I'm a fish. :3

Below ~ Have you ever wished to be the other gender for a day?

• edited July 2015

(Accidentally posted my answer as a reply, oops.)

torkahn808 posted: »

Pisces. Yep, I'm a fish. Below ~ Have you ever wished to be the other gender for a day?

• edited July 2015

Yes, I have, actually. Penises are great.

For the person below: There are three pills you have to choose from.

Red pill: You can force anyone you have feelings for to fall in love with you telepathically, they're completely head over heels as you are. But once you have sex with them, it wears off. You then die alone 20 years later with 11 cats.

Green pill: With the click of your fingers, money will appear just in front of you. You can use this 20 times in your lifetime. Once you've ran out, you die.

Blue pill: You become a genius. After 30 years, your intellect begins to fade. You end up dying after it fades so much that you forget how to breathe, eat, drink, etc.

Pick your poison.

• Green pill: With the click of your fingers, money will appear just in front of you. You can use this 20 times in your lifetime. Once you've ran out, you die.

I can make it last.

For the person below: Have you ever or have you seen someone in front of you pull a gun on someone?

• I know I'm not supposed to answer this because it's not my turn and plus your comment was super old, but when my Mum would be at work and my Dad would be sleeping/doing whatever and not watching me, I would go into the dining room (where the alcohol was) and drink a sip and then go back into the lounge room to act like nothing had happened. So when I realized that I was getting away with this and no one was realizing, I drank half a bottle of this alcohol that I can't remember the name of, and was tipsy/partially drunk in front of my parents and brother which surprisingly realized, but thought I was just pretending and playing around.

I was seven.

If it were a federal offence to do that, I would have multiple life sentences in a maximum security prison to deal with. (Note: that was whe

• Yes. A drunk guy wandered into our house and I pulled my rifle on him.

Have you ever met a celebrity in real life?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2015

I met Weird Al once. I was surprised by how shy he is in real life.

Have you ever done a life threatening extreme sport like bungee jumping or sky diving?

• edited July 2015

I haven't even thought about that until now, I think I may have to do that.

Have you ever been sentenced to prison?

• I did go to Juvy when I was younger... but that was for a field trip lol. Yes, I'm serious, it was for a field trip.

Have you ever been in an intense ass life threatening situation?

• edited July 2015

Edit: Ignore this

I did go to Juvy when I was younger... but that was for a field trip lol. Yes, I'm serious, it was for a field trip. Have you ever been in an intense ass life threatening situation?

• My appendix burst and I was rushed to the hospital in critical condition in the middle of the night. If I had slept through that night (as in popped a Tylenol and managed to somehow ignore the pain, which I sometimes do), I would have been dead by the next morning. Really not fun when your own body tries to kill you.

To the person below: Have you ever seen someone die?

• I was 8 years old and driving with my parents and there was a car crash on the roas beside up, the body was a beaten up and bleeding out. I'll never forget it. I had nightmares forever..

To person below: Whats the biggest thing you've ever killed?

My appendix burst and I was rushed to the hospital in critical condition in the middle of the night. If I had slept through that night (as i

• A feral, diseased cat. I started calling animal control about it two months prior and nobody responded. It bit my cat and I shot it twice with a .22.

Have you ever eaten something that was still alive.

• Nope I didn't.

To the next person: Have you ever got into a street fight?

BigBlindMax posted: »

A feral, diseased cat. I started calling animal control about it two months prior and nobody responded. It bit my cat and I shot it twice with a .22. Have you ever eaten something that was still alive.

• I'd pick the green pill and just not use it much. I have the willpower.

Yes, I have, actually. Penises are great. For the person below: There are three pills you have to choose from. Red pill: You can force

• ;u; pls

I'd pick the green pill and just not use it much. I have the willpower.

• yo chill with dem guns ;-;

BigBlindMax posted: »

A feral, diseased cat. I started calling animal control about it two months prior and nobody responded. It bit my cat and I shot it twice with a .22. Have you ever eaten something that was still alive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.