"Have you ever" game

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Maybe, I haven't been invited to a party since I was in 4th grade, I'm just generally awkward at any social gathering so I'd imagine parties are no different.

Asking the member below me:

Have you ever walked alone by yourself late at night?

• Yep, in the rain too.

Have you ever done something that you wanted to repeat again and again?

• All the time. I live in a small town in a holler(valley) in rural West Virginia. The only thing to be afraid of is the dark.

Have you ever...um...been out of country?

• I think we broke the game..

All the time. I live in a small town in a holler(valley) in rural West Virginia. The only thing to be afraid of is the dark. Asking the member below me: Have you ever...um...been out of country?

• Nope, but I want to someday.

Have you ever tried crack?

• Shhhh...

No one needs to know.

Cody_nara posted: »

I think we broke the game..

• edited June 2015

Alt text\

Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

• Uhh no, im a christian lol.

did you ever have a bad fist fight and what happend?

Sarangholic posted: »

\ Asking the member below me: Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

• I headbutted a bully and broke his jaw, if that counts. I got a nasty cut on my forehead from one of his teeth. Blood was everywhere. It was GLORIOUS! Suffice to say, that went in my permanent record and followed me all the way to college.

Have you ever been in a serious car crash?

• Yes, actually. I was driving along the road with my friend at 50 mph, when just suddenly this dude rams us from behind, actually knocking our car off course and hitting the lamp post. No one got seriously hurt though.

Have you ever been mean to someone on purpose?

• edited June 2015

Of course, some people deserve shit.

Have you ever thought or have been in the Military?

• No, I'm to young to join. But I've given it some serious thought.

Asking member below me:

Have you ever gotten lost in the wilderness?

• edited June 2015

Haven't been but will go as soon as I'm on the age.

Have you ever been so afraid of something that it affected your everyday life?

Edit:By the way this is reply to GoldenPaladins question, mr.quality posted his comment same time as I.

• Yeah, i had a time, while kinda verry drug addicted that i was really paranoia. I thought the fbi was after me and took extreme measures to avoid them catching me..

Asking the person below me:

Did you ever do any drugs what kind

• Did you ever do any drugs what kind

Alcohol, Mary Jane Forever , Cough Syrup a few times, LSD once, Cocaine once, E once,

That is about it.

Don't go out and do anything stupid because i did it. I do not endorse these choices i have made.

Have you ever done something you probably will never get over of, i mean guilt wise.

Yeah, i had a time, while kinda verry drug addicted that i was really paranoia. I thought the fbi was after me and took extreme measures to avoid them catching me.. Asking the person below me: Did you ever do any drugs what kind

• Yes I've done drugs, I've smoked weed and I've tried cocaine before.

Have you had to get stitches?

• Yes, when I was 1 I got 1 stitch in my head, when I was 2 I got 2 stitches in my head, and when I was 12(?) I got 3 in my hand after flipping an ATV(I was playing ATV tag, which is stupid and fun in equal measures.)

to the person below:
    have you ever done something you found to be immoral, in order to impress someone you had a crush on?

Yes I've done drugs, I've smoked weed and I've tried cocaine before. Asking the person below me: Have you had to get stitches?

• edited June 2015

Can't say i did.

Question:
    Have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

AdamGoodtme posted: »

Yes, when I was 1 I got 1 stitch in my head, when I was 2 I got 2 stitches in my head, and when I was 12(?) I got 3 in my hand after flippin

• edited June 2015

No.

Question: Have you ever TP'd someone's house?

Zumoshiteki posted: »

Can't say i did. Question: Have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Thankfully I haven't.

Have you ever pretended to be somebody's friend?

• Yes.

Have you ever failed (an exam)?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nope, I always try to do my best.

Have you ever been forced to do something you didn't want to do?

• No.

Asking the one below me:

Have you ever killed someone in real life?

Web Head posted: »

Life itself is something forced upon you (imposed like f**# you) .below member the Asking Have you ever gone skydiving?

• edited June 2015

Life itself is something forced upon you (imposed like f**# you)

.below member the Asking

Have you ever gone skydiving?

dojo32161 posted: »

Nope, I always try to do my best. Asking the member below me: Have you ever been forced to do something you didn't want to do?

• No, thank god. I could never have the guts to do it.

Have you ever considered joining the Army?

• Yes, I have considered it. But due to... Medical issues... I may not be able to join. All the recruiters I've talked to have never given me straight answerers.

Asking member below me

What is your favorite color?

• edited June 2015

Gray. (Not Fifty Shades)

Asking the member below me

Have you ever gotten in trouble for something ridiculous and if so what was it?

• I was at Mosque, and a boy was leaning on my study book. I tried to tug it out from his elbow's grip, but I guess I pulled it a bit too hard because it COMPLETELY ripped into pieces (This is where I had the "OH SH*T" moment). Everyone in the class was staring at me like "OHMMMMMM" and this one asshole kid decided to say I did it on purpose. I had to stand up at the front of the class for the rest of the class. :(

Have you ever done anything REALLY embarrassing in front of your crush?

• I got hit in the face twice. Right in front of her.

Have you ever gotten into a car crash?

CosmicSouls posted: »

I was at Mosque, and a boy was leaning on my study book. I tried to tug it out from his elbow's grip, but I guess I pulled it a bit too hard

• Only fender benders, nothing serious.

Have you ever been arrested? Or nearly been arrested?

• edited February 2018

Have you ever had to visit the hospital for a serious injury?

• I have never been sent to the hospital for a serious injury. So No

Have you ever been forced to watch something (TV show, Movie) that you hate?

• Yep, numerous times I've been forced to watch shows/movies with my family that I hate.

To the person below, have you ever casually just started something (whether game, book series, TV show) and then eventually ended up loving it completely.

• edited June 2015

Game of Thrones the TV series.

To the person below, what is your favorite game base on a movie?

• Kung fu Panda: The Game!

To the person below, what is the worst test score you've ever gotten?

• The worst one I can recall is an 11% on a math test, but in case your wondering I normally get b+/A grades now.
    Asking the member below me: what is the most heated argument you have gotten into and what was it over?

• edited June 2015

Have you ever laughed at something that wasn't supposed to be funny?

I have....... I got nasty looks from people. :(

• Good choice.

Kung fu Panda: The Game! To the person below, what is the worst test score you've ever gotten?

• Yup, I just giggle in class when something serious is going on cause I don't know how else to react lol and people think I'm crazy.

Have you ever attempted to mix two different breadspreads to see how they would taste together? Last time I mixed Nutella with Peanut Butter :p

• Nope but I have mixed together two different types of soda.

To the person below, have you ever broken something in a fit of rage?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.