Alt text

or

Alt text

or

Alt text

Comments

• I picked Felix.

• I choose Felix.

• I picked Vasquez, but honestly, I'm going to stay silent in my "canon" playthrough.

• Does Vasquez still die if you don't blame him ?

Supergirl66 posted: »

I choose Felix.

• Vasquez. And then he died. Welp.

• yes

Does Vasquez still die if you don't blame him ?

• I chose Vasquez but regretted it straight away. The guy isn't as bad as August.

• I choose Felix because he was so greedy to see the money that he blew it up. If I could've waited just like 5 minutes until Vaughn opened it then they would've had the money at least and could've given it to Vallory worst case but that is my opinion. Of course you could say that Vasquez is to blame as if he would not have screwed over Rhys then none of it would have happened but that is far fetched imo :)

• Felix. although he's dead in my playthrough, he stole the money. and being greedy is not kool man :)

• i think he HAS to die. because its obvious that Rhys is going to replace him. in my opinion, maybe thats why in EP1 fiona was mad at him.. maybe he choose hyperian and not her or anyone. :)

Aaira posted: »

yes

• Vasquez. He was dangerous and I wanted to cause him trouble. That he was killed, was a good outcome to me.

Is it only me or do others also have to think of the police man in the wheel chair in family guy, when Vasquez was speaking? What's his name? Joe? Anyway, it's obviously the same voice actor. This troubled me since the first episode. It kind of negatively influenced the atmosphere for me to be always reminded "oh, it's actually that guy".

• Let´s assume @Mercyva is right and you have a choice to take over Helios or stay loyal to your friends, what would you choose?

Mercyva posted: »

i think he HAS to die. because its obvious that Rhys is going to replace him. in my opinion, maybe thats why in EP1 fiona was mad at him.. maybe he choose hyperian and not her or anyone.

• I blamed August, mostly becuase I wanted to humiliate him.

• edited June 2015

Stick with my friends, for sure!
    I've done that since the start, and it worked out great.

I do have my 'Horribad' save, in which I pick all opposing choices.. And to be fair, that also worked out surprisingly 'well'.
    So in this save I'll choose Hyperion > Friends

Let´s assume @Mercyva is right and you have a choice to take over Helios or stay loyal to your friends, what would you choose?

• Isterio posted: »

Vasquez. He was dangerous and I wanted to cause him trouble. That he was killed, was a good outcome to me. Is it only me or do others als

• Felix. He is dead and can not refute what I said unless he has magic powers I don't know about.

• edited June 2015

Take over helios!! i mean c'mon... rhys is not handsome jack. he'll be MUCH BETTER running hyperian! plus he can help fiona if he wants to.. so for me. i would choose helios.

and its what he dream of.. i would love seeing him taking the part of a boss of a company. it suits him! i mean.. i love pandora but rhys is not meant to be there xD i think he'll be a powerful man once we go to helios. plus i made a deal with jack to help me take over helios with himm.. so thats FUN!!! cant wait!!

Let´s assume @Mercyva is right and you have a choice to take over Helios or stay loyal to your friends, what would you choose?

• august, made it clearer that vallory is his mom. and she ripped off his nose piercing

• Vasquez, and then he died, it was hilarious.

• Definitely Helios, with Jack in my head taking over it should be a cakewalk. Either way it's Rhys' childhood dream, and besides I promised Handsome Jack I'd get him back on top and now asked him to help me with it too, so I've been pretty consistent with my goals.

I just hope the option to do it will actually be there... I'm a little worried about the ending staying the same no matter what you choose due to the whole 'prequel to Borderlands 3' deal... Having or not having Handsome Rhys as head of Hyperion seems like it would be important in the next game.

• Vasquez, because he dies no matter what, and won't get a chance for revenge. So when the screen says "Vasquez will remember that" I say: No he won't.

• So what happens if we do that? (I mean I know that she'll kill Vasquez regardless, but other than that)

I blamed August, mostly becuase I wanted to humiliate him.

• Good luck with that

I picked Vasquez, but honestly, I'm going to stay silent in my "canon" playthrough.

• Maybe he'll come back as some sort of cyborg zombie thing.

MosesARose posted: »

Vasquez, because he dies no matter what, and won't get a chance for revenge. So when the screen says "Vasquez will remember that" I say: No he won't.

• Felix because it technically was his fault for setting up the fake deal. Plus he was already dead so no one else could get punished...That's what I thought.

• edited June 2015

I've only done my blame August play through so i dont know if this is revealed with other choices but turns out August is her fuckin son. She chews him out, rips out his nose ring, and then tells him to stand in the corner to think about how he fucked up.

DeityD posted: »

So what happens if we do that? (I mean I know that she'll kill Vasquez regardless, but other than that)

• Yeah it's revealed in the end when he sasses her.

Damn, it's kinda cool actually. xD I thought she won't believe us or won't do anything because, well, it's her son.

• Assquez obviously! I like August hah and i saved Felix, but Vasquez... Thats was pretty interesting to see how he'll handle situation.

• As our stranger in mask mb? :DD

Maybe he'll come back as some sort of cyborg zombie thing.

• edited June 2015

Well maybe TT could work with 2K and both game would be connected.

Definitely Helios, with Jack in my head taking over it should be a cakewalk. Either way it's Rhys' childhood dream, and besides I promised H

• Do I get shot.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

Good luck with that

• If I had the game now I would've picked Felix.

• I shot the shit out of Vasquez, so I figured it was only fair that August got his turn to get fucked up.

• I blamed Wallethead. :p

• YEAH, and dude whats up with that teaser? they used it 2 times already xD do you think TT is trolling us? or maybe because EP4 is not in production yet OR its on early stages.... but yeah... i didnt like that. it was funny but you gotta get me pumped plus the teaser i mean is the one of tector and fiona slashing n' stuff..

Definitely Helios, with Jack in my head taking over it should be a cakewalk. Either way it's Rhys' childhood dream, and besides I promised H

• I had a feeling something was gonna happen with Vasquez in that scene by the way he was acting, so I thought I would get both of them in trouble by blaming August.

• I blames Vasquez

• I blamed Vasquez on first playthrew i was tired of his shit and wanted him gone. My canon playthrew i chose Felix cause it is his fault.

• August because if he hadn't attempted to walk away it would have been done. Plus I hate that prick and wanted to get him embarrassed/maimed/killed by Vallory. It was good seeing his nose ring ripped out. That jerk deserves it for creeping out Sash. Deserves more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.