Who did you blame [Spoiler Episode 3]

Comments

• I picked Felix too. It Was his fault after all, he knew that they were fucking with Vallory and never told us, tried to skip with the cash and left us holding the bag.

Really glad that Vasquez still gets his ass shot though. Really made my day! :)

Felix.

• I picked Felix since I didn't want either August or Vasquez to die...

I actually like August and hope he stops being a jerk, Vasquez was just an hilarious villain who I wanted to keep around as long as possible. (+ that voice Patrick Warburton's voice is so hardcore.)

Sadly the plan with Vasquez didn't work out so I might blame him the next time.

• edited August 2015

...Stand in the corner?

OK, that got weird. But still pretty funny.

• Vasquez. I like August, and Felix was already dead.

Also, to me, Vasquez makes Handsome Jack seem like the colleague you would have lunch with after work and talk about Netflix with. Which, by the way, is really, really, saying something.

• I didn't pick August, but the whole 'standing in the corner' thing was priceless.

August because if he hadn't attempted to walk away it would have been done. Plus I hate that prick and wanted to get him embarrassed/maimed/

• I blamed Felix

• Both were assholes, but August is likable, Wallethead was an annoying jerk.

• I picked Felix, based off a couple different things. For one I do blame him for everything going South even though I did save him. And secondly I figured choosing him would spare the other guys, I'd rather have an ally in my pocket but instead he's bleeding all over the ground...

• Same. I wanted more Vasquez...

Bombummie posted: »

I picked Felix since I didn't want either August or Vasquez to die... I actually like August and hope he stops being a jerk, Vasquez was

• edited August 2015

*an hilarious jerk

Both were assholes, but August is likable, Wallethead was an annoying jerk.

• I picked August because even though he's a dick, I kind of liked Vasquez. It may only be because he was voiced by Patrick Warburton, but I still think he died too soon.

• Aww, Wittle August getting his nose wing wripped out by his momma, dats so kute. LOL but seriously he did deserve it.

August because if he hadn't attempted to walk away it would have been done. Plus I hate that prick and wanted to get him embarrassed/maimed/

• Vazquez owns Hyperion. Hyperion owns New-U stations. Ergo, Vazquez MAY still be alive.

_DIO_ posted: »

Same. I wanted more Vasquez...

• edited August 2015

Felix screwed everyone over. Fiona and Sasha, Rhys, Vaughn and Yvette, Vazquez, and August and his Mother, Vallory. He knew who he was dealing with yet he still went through with it. IMO he deserved to die in my playthrough but if anyone should be blamed, it should be the one responsible only cause he made the fatal mistake of screwing me over.

I picked Felix, based off a couple different things. For one I do blame him for everything going South even though I did save him. And secon

• New-U stations aren't canon, just gameplay devices (hence why Jack didn't use one despite being the CEO), also Vasquez never owned Hyperion, he was Senior Vice President of Securities Propaganda (whatever that means).

reply671 posted: »

Vazquez owns Hyperion. Hyperion owns New-U stations. Ergo, Vazquez MAY still be alive.

• edited August 2015

Even though I really like August, I must agree. He looks better without the nose ring.

Dude, one-upping yo momma is a terrible idea.

Aww, Wittle August getting his nose wing wripped out by his momma, dats so kute. LOL but seriously he did deserve it.

• I totally agree but for these kinds of situations, I like to think he had some better motive than he was just greedy, Fiona.Sasha had pretty much become his adopted daughters and there's got to be some actual reason he'd take the money. That's one reason I kept him alive, I fully want to hear his side of why he did it, and if it turns out it was just greed then screw him.

Felix screwed everyone over. Fiona and Sasha, Rhys, Vaughn and Yvette, Vazquez, and August and his Mother, Vallory. He knew who he was deali

• The lines they recorded for the New-U stations with Dameon Clarke were pretty funny, it's a bummer couldn't use them because of the non-canon issue. Then again, having them canon would have made for poor storytelling.

New-U stations aren't canon, just gameplay devices (hence why Jack didn't use one despite being the CEO), also Vasquez never owned Hyperion, he was Senior Vice President of Securities Propaganda (whatever that means).

• I only said he MAY be alive but I honestly thought that he is dead as dead can be. I honestly wasn't sure if they were using New-U stations as Plot Devices, Thanks for clarifying Jack, and also, his Job is basically being a giant douche and order people to digistruct black cars in his new office

nursethalia posted: »

The lines they recorded for the New-U stations with Dameon Clarke were pretty funny, it's a bummer couldn't use them because of the non-canon issue. Then again, having them canon would have made for poor storytelling.

• Yeah, I honestly think he was going to use the money to pay Athena but still, he knew what he got us into and only after he's gone and the whole thing went to hell, he decides to leave an echo communicator saying " Yeah I screwed you both, luv ya". Kinda a dick move but that's until more is known on his intentions.

I totally agree but for these kinds of situations, I like to think he had some better motive than he was just greedy, Fiona.Sasha had pretty

• his Job is basically being a giant douche and order people to digistruct black cars in his new office

That makes sense - typical upper management!

I only said he MAY be alive but I honestly thought that he is dead as dead can be. I honestly wasn't sure if they were using New-U stations

• Not arguing with your decision but your reasoning. I don't think it is truly August's fault because even if he hadn't tried to walk away, Rhys would still have wanted to check and make sure he was buying an actual Vault key. I think it would have played out the same since they still would have gone through the whole thing with him trying to scan it and either finding out it's fake or their EMP pulse shorting out his arm. I think Felix is truly at fault since if he hadn't tried to open the case without them they could have disarmed the bomb and wouldn't have lost the money.

• I blamed Felix because technically everything IS his fault. He made the fake vault key and that set all the events of TFTBL in motion. Even though they were the enemy I still like Hugo and August as characters but I have no love for Felix.

• I blamed Vasquez, because I thought it would be funny to screw him over after everything he did.

Then he died...

• because its obvious that Rhys is going to replace him.

You were close, he replaced him physically though.

Mercyva posted: »

i think he HAS to die. because its obvious that Rhys is going to replace him. in my opinion, maybe thats why in EP1 fiona was mad at him.. maybe he choose hyperian and not her or anyone.

• Yeah, me too. I honestly didn't expect anyone to be killed during that part so I just thought it would be funny to see him freaking out.

No_username posted: »

I blamed Vasquez, because I thought it would be funny to screw him over after everything he did. Then he died...

• August, but I regret it because that dank ass nose piercing gets ripped out. :(

• What happens if you choose the silent option?

• edited September 2015

You die.

First time is a warning

Second time you get killed

Bolc56 posted: »

What happens if you choose the silent option?

• [?] Silence is a valid option.

... my ass.

You die. First time is a warning Second time you get killed

• heh yea

Wolfenus54 posted: »

[?] Silence is a valid option. ... my ass.

• Yeah... I think the same thing happened in TWDG S1, during the part where Brenda has Katjaa hostage. If you don't say anything, or call Brenda a bitch, she shoots you.

Although, I think it's one of the few parts where this kind of thing is justified.

[?] Silence is a valid option. ... my ass.

• Yeah... I think the same thing happened in TWDG S1, during the part where Brenda has Katjaa hostage. If you don't say anything, or call Bren

• What happens if you blame Felix?

• EXACTLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_p8IGFKrQE

• And in Game of Thrones, episode 5, where you speak with Cersei.

If you stay silent a few times, she will actually order Lucan to kill Mira. Luckily that it isn't a canon death, thank god.

Yeah... I think the same thing happened in TWDG S1, during the part where Brenda has Katjaa hostage. If you don't say anything, or call Bren

• I've seen gifs of that, actually. I haven't seen past episode 1 of GoT, though. Yeah... the gif was kind of graphic. No one wants to gets stabbed through the chest.

And in Game of Thrones, episode 5, where you speak with Cersei. If you stay silent a few times, she will actually order Lucan to kill Mira. Luckily that it isn't a canon death, thank god.

• Absolutely the MOST annoying, F4iL every time unless you get lucky that .000000001% of the tries whilst dong this hahahah. At least that Fonzie looking guy turned zombie from being harvested for his leg meat for dinner was good for biting that hillbilly cannibal momma up!! LoL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_p8IGFKrQE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.