Who did you blame [Spoiler Episode 3]

13»

Comments

• Felix but I guess Vasquez died anyway

• Vasquez.
    Because, seriously, fuck Vasquez.

• edited December 2015

I didn't want to have anymore bad blood with F̶e̶l̶i̶x̶ August OR Vasquez. So I blamed it all on the dead guy.

• While we're on this subject, has anyone noticed that since episode 5 came out, this choice disappeared from the stats for episode 3?

• I blamed Vasquez, however I was close to picking August just for the sake of seeing his nose piercing getting ripped off.

Imma still like him tho.

• I don't remember August being dead.

I didn't want to have anymore bad blood with F̶e̶l̶i̶x̶ August OR Vasquez. So I blamed it all on the dead guy.

• I made a simple typo and am completely ashamed of myself now.

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't remember August being dead.

• I blamed Felix (who was still alive in my playthrough) for two reasons, one, he was the only one not present and I didn't want Vasquez or August coming after me because they would "remember that", and two, after Felix admitted he knew Vallory and was trying to get her off Fiona and Sasha's trail in the previous episode, it made sense to me to tell Vallory it was Felix's fault to continue that theme.

• I picked August because I couldn't kill Sal again. (For those who didn't play Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse Sal is played by Vegas E. Trip the same person who voices Vasquez.)

• Vasquez, because he is the most asshole guy among them. August wasn't that bad, I can feel there are kindness in his heart but he went astray. Felix, well to be honest I believe he really did treat Sasha and Fiona well with his heart, but greed's gotten him over family.

• Vallory will tell Fiona that Felix is dead and proceed to kill Vasquez.

matteso586 posted: »

What happens if you blame Felix?

• Vasquez because it was already spoiled for me that he was gonna die either way.

• I blamed Felix as I didn't want to annoy August or Vasquez. I guess it didn't matter though as Vasquez died anyway. Looking back and seeing what Felix did in Episode 5, I should have blamed Vasquez.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.