Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• Snazzy new title Blind.

• I'm kind of surprised we still haven't even gotten a steam store page yet. A bit disappointed about that but at least we have a release date.

OzzyUK posted: »

Story Mode will be premiering October 13th, more information on the Blog. '@Minecraft: #StoryMode' premieres digitally worldwide on Oct 1

• Where are the XboxOne release dates?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2015

I included both Xbox One and Xbox 360 release dates under the Xbox Live area on the Release Date Section:

• Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 360) - October 13th

Basically, outside of mobile platforms/handhelds and the WiiU, the game launches across all the main platforms on Tuesday, October 13th - just barely short of a month from now!

Menofthe214 posted: »

Where are the XboxOne release dates?

• 5 weeks feels soo long...

Well, at least we know now. :)

• If it makes you feel any better, it's actually 4 weeks and not 5. :P

5 weeks feels soo long... Well, at least we know now.

• Ah, thanks for correcting my mistake.

It stills feels long however.

If it makes you feel any better, it's actually 4 weeks and not 5. :P

• It still feels long however.

enter image description here

Ah, thanks for correcting my mistake. It stills feels long however.

• I'm surprised to see that Minecraft comes out before Walking Dead: Michonne. Not that I'm complaining or anything - I was just expecting the roles to be switched where Minecraft would be late this year and Michonne would start around the end of Thrones/Borderlands, and conclude during the first few episodes of Minecraft.

• Thank you Blind Sniper. Glad to see when it comes out.

I included both Xbox One and Xbox 360 release dates under the Xbox Live area on the Release Date Section: * Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 36

• edited September 2015

I am so ready to waste my money. :^)

• Yeah I was thinking that too since Job said that the 1st episode of Michonne was pretty much done during that E3 interview.

I'm surprised to see that Minecraft comes out before Walking Dead: Michonne. Not that I'm complaining or anything - I was just expecting the

• If someone can get a picture of the box art for the PC version, that'd be great. Need it for the MC Wiki as well as the Wikipedia page.

• edited September 2015

Busy months at TTG: 2 finales, Minecraft and Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition.

And TWD too - maybe little bit later.

I'm ready! :)

• Does anyone know when it'll be available for purchase on Steam? Telltale games go up before the 1st ep release, right?

• edited September 2015

No idea. I'm surprised Story Mode doesn't have a storepage yet on Steam. If I had to take a guess I would say Early October.

derrickd95 posted: »

Does anyone know when it'll be available for purchase on Steam? Telltale games go up before the 1st ep release, right?

• edited September 2015

The games release is so close

enter link description here

• Well NOW they decide to release the Xbox versions on the same Day As the PC and PS versions? Dafuq? So does that mean that the episode could've released a week earlier but Then on Tuesday/wednsday?

• Awesome! Now that we know when is coming out, i can count the days!

• It has nothing to do with this thread, but... that means we're gonna get both TFTB and GOT season finale before the 13th? :p

• I doubt it.

TheCatWolf posted: »

It has nothing to do with this thread, but... that means we're gonna get both TFTB and GOT season finale before the 13th?

• But it has been 8 weeks already since A Nest of Vipers, I believe we're getting it this month. Can't say the same about Tales though, it's been only 4 weeks but it feels like an eternity.

dojo32161 posted: »

I doubt it.

• Without classification or anything in the SteamDB I highly doubt GOT will be out before October 13th.

TheCatWolf posted: »

But it has been 8 weeks already since A Nest of Vipers, I believe we're getting it this month. Can't say the same about Tales though, it's been only 4 weeks but it feels like an eternity.

• Nope.When it's added on steamdb u'll have to wait 23 days and a week,and then it releases.

dojo32161 posted: »

Without classification or anything in the SteamDB I highly doubt GOT will be out before October 13th.

• This latest tweet from Job was interesting. I'm not going to include it in the thread since it's not really a big update relevant to the game itself, buuutttt......

@.thatgrltrish hey there! Your email is MIA. Have a little thing in LA next week we wanted to loop you in on... HINT: It's Minecraft related.

• where did you find that tweet? What did @.thatgrltrish say that made Job want to reply?

This latest tweet from Job was interesting. I'm not going to include it in the thread since it's not really a big update relevant to the gam

• It's in his "Tweets and Replies" section. @.thatgrltrish didn't say anything but her e-mail is down apparently so that may have something to do with it.

where did you find that tweet? What did @.thatgrltrish say that made Job want to reply?

• I think they're Going to show EP 1 to a live crowd. I really don't like these crowd-play sessions. It's just unfair for those, who don't live there. They dont get ANYTHING from this. Except increasing the chance of Spoilers. If it's the first half hour Then it's fine, but if it's the Whole episode it just makes no sense. OR they are doing some sort of a Show, but then it wouldnt make sense to write "for those wo live in LA". OR it's a show wich you can See live in LA.

This latest tweet from Job was interesting. I'm not going to include it in the thread since it's not really a big update relevant to the gam

• Goddammit...i misread the post. HE is in LA...

GSSalvador posted: »

I think they're Going to show EP 1 to a live crowd. I really don't like these crowd-play sessions. It's just unfair for those, who don't liv

• edited September 2015

I don't think there're any crowd events next week, so I doubt there will be a crowdplay this early from the release date at least.

GSSalvador posted: »

I think they're Going to show EP 1 to a live crowd. I really don't like these crowd-play sessions. It's just unfair for those, who don't liv

• It's possible that they could be doing closed press sessions as i remember seeing similar tweets before they releases other games.

I don't think there're any crowd events next week, so I doubt there will be a crowdplay this early from the release date at least.

• Like what they did for All That Remains?

It's possible that they could be doing closed press sessions as i remember seeing similar tweets before they releases other games.

• Yeah, maybe they want to let press see the final or near final game early for advertisement or feedback reasons.

Like what they did for All That Remains?

• 23 days and a week? Why not 30 days then? :P

Nope.When it's added on steamdb u'll have to wait 23 days and a week,and then it releases.

• Just asking but will Telltale do a Back To The Future : The Game Season 2 with choice-based gameplay. I enjoyed the original one but the puzzles pissed me off.

• Maybe? But you would be waiting for a VERY long time (Telltale has a pretty big schedule for the next couple years).

Just asking but will Telltale do a Back To The Future : The Game Season 2 with choice-based gameplay. I enjoyed the original one but the puzzles pissed me off.

• I don't know if anyone else has noticed but Telltale now have a Story Mode header on their Twitter page https://twitter.com/telltalegames

enter image description here

• Man, it feels like the game could be released in 2 weeks instead of 4...Oh well I can wait.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but Telltale now have a Story Mode header on their Twitter page https://twitter.com/telltalegames

• Nice.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but Telltale now have a Story Mode header on their Twitter page https://twitter.com/telltalegames

Sign in to comment in this discussion.