Opinion Game

Comments

• Kenny must have been building his arms tight since 105. He could barely hold up Lee then and now he has enough force to bust Carver's face in two hits.
  • edited May 2014
    Well okay then, good to know. c: Aw, thank you! You're awesome as well!
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Hahaha they understand. I'd say this to every woman out there, I just love females. You're awesome.

• Random opinions/thoughts of mine

1.) I seriously wonder if Chet ever got to enjoy his mother's hot dishes that night.

2.) When I play episode 3, I always laugh when I get to a certain part of the bandit raid on the motel. The group and the bandits begin to talk about hashing things out, and a random bandit in sunglasses just says out of nowhere "I DON'T LIKE NO HASH!". It was just so random.

3.) The scene when you find Fivel in the attic affected me a lot. I couldn't stop thinking about it for days. It's not a commonly talked about scene, but it was one of the most heartbreaking and devastating for me because it was a realistic reminder that this is what happens to the children that don't have someone to care for them. He was a frightened little boy just waiting for his parents to come home. That could have easily been Clementine in her tree house, emaciated and alone because the parents she'd be waiting for would be long gone.

4.) I really want to know why Carver warned Clementine that she shouldn't trust the cabin group. It was never explained, and I didn't seem like just something he said to win her trust. I doubt it had to do with George either. I doubt we will ever find out now :(
  • You win. You're way more awesome. Also, I saw your picture. You're a pretty lady.

Well okay then, good to know. c: Aw, thank you! You're awesome as well!

• Okay okay, we both win, we're equally awesome! :p Heh, thanks! And I saw yours, you're a handsome guy too. c:

You win. You're way more awesome. Also, I saw your picture. You're a pretty lady.

• Really ? Glad you "Liked" it :P. You look like Snow. Even better though.

Okay okay, we both win, we're equally awesome! :p Heh, thanks! And I saw yours, you're a handsome guy too. c:

• Yep! Lol some people did say I look a bit like her. Nahhh, don't lie to me, Snow is gorgeous. :o

Really ? Glad you "Liked" it :P. You look like Snow. Even better though.

• That's my point. So are you :3 You'd be her little sister or something. I don't look like anyone from either game. Goddammit.

Yep! Lol some people did say I look a bit like her. Nahhh, don't lie to me, Snow is gorgeous. :o

• Well, thank you, that's really sweet. c: I'd love to have a sister like her. Haha, yeah, I was going to type "I guess you look like..." but I couldn't think of anyone. :p

That's my point. So are you :3 You'd be her little sister or something. I don't look like anyone from either game. Goddammit.

• A much hotter/taller Omid ? That's the closest I can get haha. Nah, Snow would love to have a sister like you.

Well, thank you, that's really sweet. c: I'd love to have a sister like her. Haha, yeah, I was going to type "I guess you look like..." but I couldn't think of anyone. :p

• Well, maybe. :o I don't know how tall you are, but I guess everyone is taller than Omid. Heh, considering how much I like to annoy my brother, I don't think so. :3

A much hotter/taller Omid ? That's the closest I can get haha. Nah, Snow would love to have a sister like you.

• season 2 is essentially about whether Clementine loses her humanity or not.
  • Yeah, the picture you saw was a mirror selfie so you can't see XD. I'd like to be annoyed by you, I don't care :}.

Well, maybe. :o I don't know how tall you are, but I guess everyone is taller than Omid. Heh, considering how much I like to annoy my brother, I don't think so. :3

• Don't say that, you can regret it! :p Nah, you're lucky I don't know how to annoy people over the internet. c:

Yeah, the picture you saw was a mirror selfie so you can't see XD. I'd like to be annoyed by you, I don't care :}.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited May 2014
    Easy. Create a PM for us and Spam the shit out of it. I don't have the guts to leave you talking to yourself haha. Though I'm not sure I'd be annoyed by you, I think I'd enjoy it actually.

I have a sister, I know you girls can be a pain in the ass.

Don't say that, you can regret it! :p Nah, you're lucky I don't know how to annoy people over the internet. c:

• Hahaha, noo, I like to annoy people sometimes but I still don't want them to hate me. :c Heh, my friends don't seem to be bothered by me, maybe you're like them. :p

Hey, I'm not a pain in the ass, I'm the most adorable person! Lol.

Easy. Create a PM for us and Spam the shit out of it. I don't have the guts to leave you talking to yourself haha. Though I'm not sure I'd b

• Haha I don't think you can do anything to make me hate you at this point. You're beautiful, sweet, and you called me handsome. I'm ready to marry you and all.

Oh I can see you're adorable. My sister however, not so much. She's only nine though.

Hahaha, noo, I like to annoy people sometimes but I still don't want them to hate me. :c Heh, my friends don't seem to be bothered by me, maybe you're like them. :p Hey, I'm not a pain in the ass, I'm the most adorable person! Lol.

• Hahaha, good to know! Aww I'm sorry sweetie, but you're marrying so many girls, I can't be just another one. :c Except if you're Jason Mraz. :p jk

I bet she is. My brother still doesn't think I'm adorable either. Heh.

Haha I don't think you can do anything to make me hate you at this point. You're beautiful, sweet, and you called me handsome. I'm ready to marry you and all. Oh I can see you're adorable. My sister however, not so much. She's only nine though.

• I know that feel bro, my little sister annoys me all the fucking time. But we try to get along sometimes.

Haha I don't think you can do anything to make me hate you at this point. You're beautiful, sweet, and you called me handsome. I'm ready to marry you and all. Oh I can see you're adorable. My sister however, not so much. She's only nine though.

• And If I dump everyone for you ? I'm willing to take that risk for you Honeybun.

Hahaha, good to know! Aww I'm sorry sweetie, but you're marrying so many girls, I can't be just another one. :c Except if you're Jason Mraz. :p jk I bet she is. My brother still doesn't think I'm adorable either. Heh.

• Yeah, I hate her sometimes lol. They're just kids though so we have to deal with it.
    Rafoli posted: »

I know that feel bro, my little sister annoys me all the fucking time. But we try to get along sometimes.

• She's 11, but she loves to watch me play TWD. She even saw that Carver part without saying stuff like "gross" and all. She's awesome, hahah.

Yeah, I hate her sometimes lol. They're just kids though so we have to deal with it.

• Haha, you think about it and decide if it's really worth it. c: Just don't hurt them because of me, I'd feel terrible. :o

And If I dump everyone for you ? I'm willing to take that risk for you Honeybun.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited May 2014
    My sister loves this game. Do you know what she told me once ? We went to Disneyworld and there was this ride, it's a big Ship/Boat. She goes like "Brother, Vernon would go nuts if he sees this big boat omg he'd kill everyone". I LOLED.

She's 11, but she loves to watch me play TWD. She even saw that Carver part without saying stuff like "gross" and all. She's awesome, hahah.

• > She's 11, but she loves to watch me play TWD. She even saw that Carver part without saying stuff like "gross" and all.

IS SHE CLEM? O_O

She's 11, but she loves to watch me play TWD. She even saw that Carver part without saying stuff like "gross" and all. She's awesome, hahah.

• Of course it's worth it. Do you... Wanna make this happen ? I'm ready.

Haha, you think about it and decide if it's really worth it. c: Just don't hurt them because of me, I'd feel terrible. :o

• edited May 2014
    Fuck yeah, she's the same age as Clem, she's proud of that XD

(Even though she's not urban)

> She's 11, but she loves to watch me play TWD. She even saw that Carver part without saying stuff like "gross" and all. IS SHE CLEM? O_O

• Oh, seriously? LOL

Mine is not the one to tell these kinds of jokes, but when I tell her something I saw over here she understands.

My sister loves this game. Do you know what she told me once ? We went to Disneyworld and there was this ride, it's a big Ship/Boat. She goes like "Brother, Vernon would go nuts if he sees this big boat omg he'd kill everyone". I LOLED.

• Well, okay then! Sure, why not? c: If you're ready, I'm ready!

Of course it's worth it. Do you... Wanna make this happen ? I'm ready.

• Cutest.Couple.Ever. We even know who the other is so that's good.

I promise I'll be loyal. You too ?

Well, okay then! Sure, why not? c: If you're ready, I'm ready!

• Yeah, it was fun because she saw me play it like a year ago and she remembered Vernon who's a forgotten character. Who talks about Vernon ?

Oh, seriously? LOL Mine is not the one to tell these kinds of jokes, but when I tell her something I saw over here she understands.

• Lol, this is awesome XD

You really got charm coming outta your ass.

Cutest.Couple.Ever. We even know who the other is so that's good. I promise I'll be loyal. You too ?

• Haha thanks bro. Wish us good luck.

Lol, this is awesome XD You really got charm coming outta your ass.

• By the way, I've got some entertainment for you. Go to a thread "ONLY MODS" or something like that. A troll ran away from me XD.

Oh, seriously? LOL Mine is not the one to tell these kinds of jokes, but when I tell her something I saw over here she understands.

• We are. :3 Yeah, no surprises. :b hahaha
    Of course I do!

We're gonna have to delay it for a while though, I gotta go do a huge test right now. Wish me luck sweetheart. :p

Cutest.Couple.Ever. We even know who the other is so that's good. I promise I'll be loyal. You too ?

• I'll be waiting here for you sweetie. Before you leave, I have a surprise for you. You'll have to find it yourself though.

We are. :3 Yeah, no surprises. :b hahaha Of course I do! We're gonna have to delay it for a while though, I gotta go do a huge test right now. Wish me luck sweetheart. :p

• I'll check that in a minute man, thanks.

Yeah, Vernon is just hated, but we all forget about his existence, haha.

By the way, I've got some entertainment for you. Go to a thread "ONLY MODS" or something like that. A troll ran away from me XD.

• Why do I get the feeling that son of a bitch is alive ?

I'll check that in a minute man, thanks. Yeah, Vernon is just hated, but we all forget about his existence, haha.

• We can't say if a character is dead until we see the body, yeah. He may be alive, who knows.

Also, I can't find this "Only Mods" thread, I'll have to search deeper.

Why do I get the feeling that son of a bitch is alive ?

• You found it now.

We can't say if a character is dead until we see the body, yeah. He may be alive, who knows. Also, I can't find this "Only Mods" thread, I'll have to search deeper.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.