EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• You're so kind. How far down was my thread?

BTW didn't play the Episode yet so no spoilies plz. Tanks.

I revived your thread. I really missed that place. ;)

• Alright. Maybe you can make it into some sort of creepypasta parody for sh*ts and giggles, just to see what you come up with.
    Giraffehat posted: »

I'll pass. We all have our weaknesses and strengths. And my strengths happen to lie in the realm of comedy and humour. I'll stick to what I'm good at.

• edited May 2014
    I had a random feeling that I should share this song. It helped me out of depression a while back.

h ttps ://w w w .youtube. com /watch?v= Pco6sYem0oc

Twenty One Pilots ~ Isle of Flightless Birds

"I am cold, can you hear? I will fly, with no hope no fear. And the ground taunts my wings. Plummet as I sing."
  • Good thing I don't seem to count as a person (^_^)
  • Quite fine, how about you?
    xValkyx posted: »

Hey friend, haven't spoken to you in a while ^^ how are you?

• You were depressed? Holy shit.

I had a random feeling that I should share this song. It helped me out of depression a while back. h ttps ://w w w .youtube. com /watc

• So was I. Shit happens. I coped with comedy. But I don't have any regrets. It made me a better person.
    Rafoli posted: »

You were depressed? Holy shit.

• It's hard to explain: I wasn't depressed with my life or myself, I was depressed about life in general.

See, I go to Fur Forums a lot. I hear so many stories on these forums of depression, suicidal thoughts and attempts, suffering... I try my best and all that I can to help them. When I help people, I feel so great! But when I am powerless to cure them of suffering... I feel like a failure. It's a little irrational, but that's how I feel when I fail to fix other people's issues.

I mean, I can hardly figure out what I want to do for a living! How can I get through in such a horrible world?

I'm fine now, but that was the first and hopefully the last time having depression.

You were depressed? Holy shit.

• Never take things to seriously it's a terrible world but accept it for what it is and have fun in the madness.

It's hard to explain: I wasn't depressed with my life or myself, I was depressed about life in general. See, I go to Fur Forums a lot.

• I usually had this thought of "helping everyone to feel happy", and I still do, but you gotta be strong and go face-to-face with the people you don't like, or the problem you're having. I've been doing that for 3 weeks already, and I feel like I'm almost a new person.

It's hard to explain: I wasn't depressed with my life or myself, I was depressed about life in general. See, I go to Fur Forums a lot.

• I appreciate myself.
  • I appreciate you even more because you have Nick in your avatar picture :3

also, WELCOME! *gives you skittles*
    BenUseful posted: »

I appreciate myself.

• Skittles Queen, you're back!

I appreciate you even more because you have Nick in your avatar picture :3 also, WELCOME! *gives you skittles*

• Not for long unfortunately given it's 1:30am XD

i'm on my 3DS because my dad is still on my laptop so that's why i'm not on Steam.

Skittles Queen, you're back!

• Tragic. Tragic.

Not for long unfortunately given it's 1:30am XD i'm on my 3DS because my dad is still on my laptop so that's why i'm not on Steam.

• IKR? :/

i actually have something to talk to you about but i'll wait till i can go on Steam.

Tragic. Tragic.

• edited May 2014
    Oh, okay. I hope you get online on Steam SOON, then.

EDIT: Unfortunately I won't be online for long today, but we can talk tomorrow, if you're okay with that.

IKR? :/ i actually have something to talk to you about but i'll wait till i can go on Steam.

• Mind if I join in guys, I want to bug you lovable people.

IKR? :/ i actually have something to talk to you about but i'll wait till i can go on Steam.

• Of course friend, the more the merrier :3

Mind if I join in guys, I want to bug you lovable people.

• THAT DREADED WORD! DX *runs around in circles*

soon....soon...soon *rocks back and forth*

Oh, okay. I hope you get online on Steam SOON, then. EDIT: Unfortunately I won't be online for long today, but we can talk tomorrow, if you're okay with that.

• Wait fuck, that requires effort, I think you may need to add me instead. I wont be giving you my steam name because it would require more effort on my part.

Of course friend, the more the merrier :3

• You mean more effort than it takes to explain how much effort it would take? :P

Wait fuck, that requires effort, I think you may need to add me instead. I wont be giving you my steam name because it would require more effort on my part.

• You'll have to deal with it. Huehuehuehue

THAT DREADED WORD! DX *runs around in circles* soon....soon...soon *rocks back and forth*

• You ever consider being a therapist? You should take Psychology there are a lot of different fields you can take from there. Unfortunately the only people that go to therapist are people who can afford it and the people that actually need it wont or cant go. You could be the first step on fixing that problem if you stick to doing it to help people on not just for the money.

Not trying to intrude in on the conversation but its what I, Pell3t do best :D

• Valky be like, "Oh hey, haven't talked to you in a while."

Lol, I'm doing a story thread and I would like if you joined in on the story. B]

I'll need more female characters when I make Ch.2.

For the sake of rubbing Giraffehat's ego, i would just like to state that he is very Kawaii. That is all folks :3 *spreads skittles every where* damn i haven't been here in a while

• You're not intruding. Thanks for the thought.

I always tend to do a better job talking to people behind a computer screen than in real life, though.
    Pell3t posted: »

You ever consider being a therapist? You should take Psychology there are a lot of different fields you can take from there. Unfortunately

• Hey Azie, if you see this, I want to talk. I mean, I haven't spoken to you in days now, and it's bugging me a bit.
  • Man do I know that feeling. With people I don't know usually but I tend to talk louder than I think I am, so it pisses me off way more than it should when somebody (especially friends and family) tells me to quiet down. Then I just kind of stand there with a probably unhidable well f you too glare on my face. That's just one of many reasons though.

btw not that anybody cares but it wasn't me who downvoted you lol.

You're not intruding. Thanks for the thought. I always tend to do a better job talking to people behind a computer screen than in real life, though.

• Why is the thread creator so depressed?
  • No prob. It was pretty far down. But I think it is again by today.:P

You're so kind. How far down was my thread? BTW didn't play the Episode yet so no spoilies plz. Tanks.

• LEE!!! :D hey!

Sure i'd love to :3
    do i just create a character and you put them into the story? ^^

Valky be like, "Oh hey, haven't talked to you in a while." Lol, I'm doing a story thread and I would like if you joined in on the story. B] I'll need more female characters when I make Ch.2.

• Yeah not too bad :)

i'm nearly done watching Guilty Crown btw!
    i'm currently on ep18! i love it.

Quite fine, how about you?

• This thread is old. You can clearly see everything is fine if you look through the latest pages.
    Syracuse posted: »

Why is the thread creator so depressed?

• Nice. I approve! I APPROVE!

Yeah not too bad :) i'm nearly done watching Guilty Crown btw! i'm currently on ep18! i love it.

• Maybe you should mind your own damn business, eh, buddy?
    Syracuse posted: »

Why is the thread creator so depressed?

• He asked a question and was concerned about someone. There's no need to be aggressive.

Maybe you should mind your own damn business, eh, buddy?

• I can't. I'm just not like that.

I'd much rather suffer with them and help than ignore them and be comfortable.
    Markd4547 posted: »

Never take things to seriously it's a terrible world but accept it for what it is and have fun in the madness.

• And how would YOU know? You can't tell tone on the internet. He seemed pretty callous, douchey and invasive from MY perspective.

He asked a question and was concerned about someone. There's no need to be aggressive.

• It just sounds like a question. I don't see why he would say something so rude if he thinks someone is depressed.

And how would YOU know? You can't tell tone on the internet. He seemed pretty callous, douchey and invasive from MY perspective.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.