TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• edited May 2014

First part of Chapter 1 of Episode 1 is up(Confusing, I know)
    Get to voting!!

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1, Part 1/5

It all happened so fast, I was running and running and running, I didn’t stop. I couldn’t stop. If I did, I’d be dead.

“Shit, shit, shit.” I said, when a few of those monsters were almost on me. They couldn’t run, but it was still damn terrifying looking at them. They ate some of my neighbors. And I saw them come up and become one of them.

“Barricade the door!” My neighbor, Danny yelled. “Adam, get in here!”

“No, just close the door!” A girl yelled, who looked to be was in her mid-20s

“No, he could die! C’mon, Adam!” Danny yelled to me again, I looked around me and it was infested with those things, so I decided to run inside.

“Okay, on one, two, three!” Another man yelled, he was Black or Hispanic, one of the two. Maybe a mix. The man grunted as he pushed a bookcase up against the front door, with the help of Danny and a woman.

“Okay, we’re good for now. Thank my ex-wife for buying me that strong bookcase. Anyways, you alright, Adam?”

A. Yeah, I’m fine.
    B. Well, I’m alive, so…
    C. No. I’m freaking out!
    D. …

Yeah, I’m fine.

“Good to hear, man. Let me introduce you.” Danny smiled. He had an Italian accent. Danny showed his hand to the man who was Hispanic, or Black. “This is Manny. Manny, this is Adam, my neighbor.”

“Hey, man. I’m Manny.” Manny shook my hand.

“And this is Sonya, she’s pretty smart and damn good at making plans.” Danny chuckled.

“Plans? It’s been two minutes since I saw my first crazy eating man. How did you come up with a plan?” I asked.

“Look at the windows. It keeps them out, they’re growling out there, but it won’t do much of anything.” Manny said.

“We’ll have to move soon. Got it?” Sonya ordered.

“Anyways, these two kids are Mitchell and Carmen. We found them with Sonya. Mitchell is thirteen and Carmen is fourteen.”

“You their mother?” I asked. Mitchell looked down to the carpet floor.

“Carmen is my daughter, but Mitchell’s mother didn’t make it.” Sonya informed me.

A. I’m sorry.
    B. How did she die?
    C. So, what exactly is going on?
    D. …

I’m sorry.

“Plane crash.” The kid spoke, he had an Irish accent. “Me and my mother were heading to Washington, to meet up with my father, they were divorced, but our plane crashed here.

“Jesus Christ, kid. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t say that..” Carmen said, she had big grey eyes and long brown hair. She wasn’t afraid to speak her mind.

**A. Sorry.
    B. It wasn’t a bad word.
    C. [Ignore Her]

Sorry.**

“Okay, enough babbling. We need to get the hell outta here. I reckon we should head up towards Macon, they’ve got quite a lot of supplies, and guns. I know this pharmacy over in Macon and it’d be the place to go to. But we’ve gotta get there first. Out of this fuckin’ neighborhood first.” Sonya said.

“Mom, swear..” Carmen objected.

“Sorry, honey.”

“We should wait till morning, they are still roaming the streets out there.” Danny suggested.

“We can’t stay here!” Manny started to raise his voice.

“Okay, well..let’s take a vote. You’re the swing vote, Adam.” Sonya faced me and put the spotlight on me.

[Wait till morning. They could be gone by the morning, or the chance of them getting in would rise.]
    [Leave now. Don’t take any chances, sneak out the back and get out of this hellhole.]

• [Leave now. Don’t take any chances, sneak out the back and get out of this hellhole.]

I love this already :D

TinyCarlos posted: »

First part of Chapter 1 of Episode 1 is up(Confusing, I know) Get to voting!! The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Cha

• [Leave now]

RUN MAN!

First part of Chapter 1 of Episode 1 is up(Confusing, I know) Get to voting!! The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Cha

• Okay since I have 51 submissions, I'm going to close it for now. So that way I can keep track of who is in it. It'll reopen soon.

• [Leave now. Don’t take any chances, sneak out the back and get out of this hellhole.]

• [Leave now]

"You and 100% of players left immediately." :P

• Guys remember something, every decision matters, one option could change everything..

sardines posted: »

[Leave now. Don’t take any chances, sneak out the back and get out of this hellhole.]

• This is gonna be so good!

Is the list of characters that have yet to be introduced in order?

Guys remember something, every decision matters, one option could change everything..

• Leave now.

• No order, just randomly picked.

This is gonna be so good! Is the list of characters that have yet to be introduced in order?

• Okay :P

TheNarwhalKing: Hype + 10

No order, just randomly picked.

• [Leave]

• Alright it's obvious what you guys want, I'm gonna get started on writing.

• Will some characters not get in?

Alright it's obvious what you guys want, I'm gonna get started on writing.

• No, he said that every character will be featured in the story, just at different times :P

Carley123 posted: »

Will some characters not get in?

• [Leave]

• No harm done. I'll just add it to my notepad.

TWD_25 posted: »

Hey I didn't really add a physical description of my character Maria Espinoza. I'm just gonna put it here 1. Hispanic 2. Somewhat small for her age 3. Brown hair that's about shoulder length 4. Hazel eyes I'm Sorry I didn't add this earlier

• Hey I didn't really add a physical description of my character Maria Espinoza. I'm just gonna put it here
    1. Hispanic
    2. Somewhat small for her age
    3. Brown hair that's about shoulder length
    4. Hazel eyes

I'm Sorry I didn't add this earlier

Alright it's obvious what you guys want, I'm gonna get started on writing.

• [Leave Now]

• No harm done. I'll just add it to my notepad.

TWD_25 posted: »

Hey I didn't really add a physical description of my character Maria Espinoza. I'm just gonna put it here 1. Hispanic 2. Somewhat small for her age 3. Brown hair that's about shoulder length 4. Hazel eyes I'm Sorry I didn't add this earlier

• edited May 2014

Seems like I missed my chance to vote, just as always. But yeah, whatever. Thank you for adding my character in the first chapter. Sonya aprecciates that! :P I love that you made her kinda badass, now she totally looks like me. It is a little bit surprising that Sonya has a daughter, since I mentioned that she is 20 in the description box... Well, lets say that she looks young, but she is probably much older (because her daughter is 14).
    Anyway, that was really awesome. I hope my character won`t die in first few chapters :D

P.S. I forgot to mention my appearance, even though I think that`s not really important in the story. Sonya is a short woman with light-brown hair and blue eyes.

• It might be very bad idea but anyway, [Leave Now] !

hihitwd posted: »

• Holy shit you introduced my character already, thanks really dude!

Anyway, even if he suggested to wait, i vote to leave immediately.

• edited May 2014

I forgot my physical description too, if it's not too late i write it now, if it is too late no problem.

Etnicity Italian-American, age early to mid 20's, dark brown hair with shaved beard and brown eyes, about 5'10 tall.

P.S.: My character is Danny already introduced (pretty obvious ^^)

• Haha don't worry I would have checked my facts before pulling something like that.

I was thinking shes adopted.

Seems like I missed my chance to vote, just as always. But yeah, whatever. Thank you for adding my character in the first chapter. Sonya apr

• It's really good so far, well done! Can't wait for my character to be introduced!

• It`s still kinda strange that 14 year old girl calls a woman, that is 6 years older than her, a mother. Even though she was adopted, I think she would treat Sonya as an older sister.
    But you know, that could make an awesome storyline. Sonya and Carmen are both orphans raised in the same orphanage and Sonya always took care of Carmen. And after Sonya became free and settled down somewhere, she became her guardian.

Haha don't worry I would have checked my facts before pulling something like that. I was thinking shes adopted.

• This story is really good so far. I'll follow the story until the submissions are reopen again :D

• Just so everyone knows, I don't even know whose character belongs to whom, so people don't think I'm "playing favorites"

• [GET THE FUCK OUTTA DODGE]

Very interesting so far!

• Alright, part 2/5 of chapter 1 of episode 1! Sorry if this seems sloppy to you guys, I kinda rushed it, considering I have something to do this afternoon and I wanted to stick on a daily basis (at least one a day, doesn't mean two cant magically appear) for these. Anyways, next part will be mostly about the characters, getting to know them and definitely a bit longer.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 2/5
    [ADAM STARK]

You and 100% of players decided to leave right away.

“We get the hell out of Dodge. Right now. Can we sneak out the back?” I wondered.

“This is a bad idea, Adam.” Danny told him.

“We’ll just see about that. The back door seems like the only way out.” I said, checking out through the boarded windows, no walkers could be in sight.

“C’mon kids, let’s go.” Manny pulled up Mitchell who was sitting on the ground, and Sonya did as well.

“How old are you guys anyways? I’m twenty-five.” I told them.

“Is this REALLY the time?” Sonya rolled her eyes.

“Well, I’m twenty-six, Manny is twenty-two and Sonya is twenty.” Danny told me all I needed to know right before we ran out the back door.

“What?! How the hell do you have a fourteen year old daughter then?” I aimed my question to Sonya.

“No time for this! Let’s go!” Sonya let out a sharp whisper and went out the door, and the five of us followed. We kept running down the street of Mahone St. until we reached the end of the road.

“Okay, let’s go forward.” Sonya picked one of the two paths to go.
    We went forward, and we were greeted with a whole pack of those flesh eating monsters.
    “Shit! Back, back, back!” Manny yelled, as he jumped back and Sonya pulled Carmen and Mitchell back.

“Fuck, ah!!” Danny groaned as he was being grabbed by a walker.

“Shit, Danny!” Manny yelled as he ran over to try and help him. Danny groaned more as the walker’s teeth almost sank in to his neck. The zombie’s brains were blown out when a man who wasn’t able to be seen in the dark.

“What the hell are you stupid shits doing!? Move your ass!” A stranger yelled as he motioned for us to follow him.

“Hurry the fuck up! Or I’m going to leave your ass.” The man said with a harsh attitude. While we were running, he was smacking walkers on the way to wherever we were headed. He smacked them so hard and their brains just flew out.

“C’mon!” Sonya yelled to the two children. It was dark and pouring rain. Mitchell tripped and a walker came up from behind him.

“NO!!” Carmen yelled as a walker toppled onto him and bit him on the hand, Nero shot the walker and it fell on Mitchell. Mitchell groaned in pain,
    and I pushed the walker off of him. Mitchell got up and held his bite wound and they continued on.

“In here, right fucking now!” The man yelled again. He kicked open the door and we ran inside.

“Jesus Christ, cool it Nero!” A tall woman yelled.
    Two other men boarded up the door and jammed it shut.
    “Are you fucking kidding me, we’re in the same fucking spot we were in seven minutes ago!” Sonya yelled and punched a wall.

“Cool it, princess. Sounds like a personal fuckin’ problem. Why didn’t you wait till morning?” Nero said. He had black spiky hair, and his skin was rather brown, he also had a black goatee and mostly had a thing for black clothing, jeans, goves, but a red jacket.
    Mitchell groaned in pain as the bite seemed to hurt really bad.

“You brought a bite victim in here, Nero!” A woman named Beth cried.

“Damn it.” The bald man named Xavier sighed.

“Oh my god, no!” A woman named Rose gasped.

“Nero, don’t do anything stupid.” Frankie ordered.

“Damn it. Sorry, kid.” Nero pulled out his gun again and pointed it at Mitchell’s head.
    [Stop him.] [Do nothing. He has to be put down in order to save the others. He will turn.]

• [Stop him.]
    We could try and amputate the limb or something.

Alright, part 2/5 of chapter 1 of episode 1! Sorry if this seems sloppy to you guys, I kinda rushed it, considering I have something to do t

• [Stop him.]

• [Stop him.] We can still try cutting his limb off. Or at the very least give him a more respectful death than "sorry, kid" then shooting him.

Alright, part 2/5 of chapter 1 of episode 1! Sorry if this seems sloppy to you guys, I kinda rushed it, considering I have something to do t

• [Stop him.]

• [Stop him] somebody needs to cut the hand off.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.