Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• RIP Peggy :c i got you killed, sorry
    Not RIP Leroy, you deserved it.

"ATR, you go with Tera. Lucy, Devyn, Gia, come with me."

• "We stick together"

Kara "We're going to fight back" You look over at Willy and give him a handgun. "We're going to fight back." He looks down at the g

• YUS!

Leroy is evil and alive. The only people who know this are ATR, Clementine, Gia, Paul, Richard, Lana, Kara, and Lucy.

• edited June 2014

Haha! Screw you, Leroy! Even though I made you...

Oh, and "We stick together"

Kara "We're going to fight back" You look over at Willy and give him a handgun. "We're going to fight back." He looks down at the g

• Peggy had it coming, I say we blame the potatoes. Atleast Santiago lives, for now :o
    Anyhow ...
    |] We stick togheter [|

Shumisha posted: »

RIP Peggy :c i got you killed, sorry Not RIP Leroy, you deserved it. "ATR, you go with Tera. Lucy, Devyn, Gia, come with me."

• "ATR, you go with Tera. Lucy, Devyn, Gia, come with me."

• Where's My character gone anyway? She random appears/disappaers ._.

• LOL Peggy.... R.I.P Peggs and Leroy

Drunk Kenny; "Good job... Good job!"

"We stick together"

• Wrote a lot of shit there

• I missed a lot of the voting D:

Not sure if it's too late to mention this, but I'm straight lol

• Once this part is over we'll check in with the other characters

Shumisha posted: »

Where's My character gone anyway? She random appears/disappaers ._.

• It's not too late to mention that xD

I missed a lot of the voting Not sure if it's too late to mention this, but I'm straight lol

• edited June 2014

Are you writing another part today??

• I am :) I'm just running a little late but there will be a lot today

TWD_25 posted: »

Are you writing another part today??

• You're doing great :D It would take me hours to write one part.

I am I'm just running a little late but there will be a lot today

• People say I'm a natural writer and I'm like "nah" and then I get a sheet of paper and it's completely filled in like 10 minutes

You're doing great It would take me hours to write one part.

• Yay! :D Thank you so much for your cooperation!

I got it, let me add you to the list

• Now that is a gifted talent

People say I'm a natural writer and I'm like "nah" and then I get a sheet of paper and it's completely filled in like 10 minutes

• Starting the next part now, no TTG soon

• Can't wait!

Starting the next part now, no TTG soon

• Lana

You ran. When things turned bad, you hoped to do good by running. You wanted to find help, what good were you without a weapon?

You knew that others had ran too but you didn't have time to go with them. You were on your own.

You didn't know where to go or what to do. You knew your choices but you didn't know what lurked around the corner.

You and Lucy had discussed where you would go and meet up if something like this happened.

You had your options and your work cut out for you.

[Look for others] [Look for a weapon] [Go back and help] or [Go to the meeting place]

Richard

You had been separated from the group, your brother, everyone. You didn't see who made it, who didn't, who ran, who stayed.

You knew he was a dumb-ass but staying there was suicide, he was smart enough to leave, right?

While weapons were concerned, you had a stick that was more like a twig.

You knew you had to get away from the storage facility, the sound of gunshots coming from the place would bring in walkers and you had nothing to work with.

If the walkers didn't get you then a human would. It was all out war now.

[Look for Paul] [Look for anyone] or [Get out of the area]

Paul

You run to a nearby neighborhood. You managed to get some of the guards attention and lead them away.

You run into a house and slam the door. You hear the click of a gun.

You see a woman, standing with a gun aimed at you.

"Who are you?" She ask you as you continue to try to lock the door "Don't bother locking it, it's busted."

[Explain everything to her] or "Can I borrow your gun?"

Adam

You made it out, the only reason being Santiago. You were told to get him out of there and you did so.

The two of you were told to leave once Willy had spotted the people coming in the back.

You had a flimsy knife that you had grabbed on the way out.

The two of you made it to a motel, not too far from the facility.

You wanted to go back.

It wasn't like you to sit back and watch as people you knew die, you didn't even like seeing people getting hurt, let alone killed.

You couldn't leave Santiago alone though,

[He'll be fine, I'll go] [We both go] pr [We stay put]

• edited June 2014

Side Note

Anyone who stayed at the storage facility will not be seen again for the remainder of the chapter but there might be mentions of them.

• Who all stayed?

Side Note Anyone who stayed at the storage facility will not be seen again for the remainder of the chapter but there might be mentions of them.

• As far as we know Lucy, Devyn, Tera, ATR, Gia, Katie, Kara, and Willy.

TWD_25 posted: »

Who all stayed?

• **[Go to the meeting place] **

[Look for anyone]

[Explain everything to her]

[We both go]

Lana You ran. When things turned bad, you hoped to do good by running. You wanted to find help, what good were you without a weapon? Y

• Okay I know I suck but I don't understand what happened...KGB started messing shit up, and then another group? Could someone explain what is going on?

• KJB was a traitor and he was giving information to Reynold who sent Peggy to spy, she told Reynold of KJB's death and then all hell broke loose. I probably should have included that part. whoops

Okay I know I suck but I don't understand what happened...KGB started messing shit up, and then another group? Could someone explain what is going on?

• edited June 2014

[Go to the meeting place]

[Look for anyone]

[Explain everything to her]

[We both go]

Lana You ran. When things turned bad, you hoped to do good by running. You wanted to find help, what good were you without a weapon? Y

• Unless one of the character's goes back we might see them

sardines posted: »

Damn. Okay.

• Damn. :( Okay.

As far as we know Lucy, Devyn, Tera, ATR, Gia, Katie, Kara, and Willy.

• Okay since Lana is going to the meeting place I'm going to have to retract the previous statment

• Can i submit KJB as a Zombie?

• I don't see anything wrong with that, go ahead

Can i submit KJB as a Zombie?

• yay!

• Alright, now to start writting the next part

• I'm planning on drawing a scene from your story :P I'm just going to have to guess on what people look like

• Do you need to know Kaden's appearance? I've got a reference picture if you need one. :^o

I'm planning on drawing a scene from your story :P I'm just going to have to guess on what people look like

• If you need them I have them, Which characters do you need?

I'm planning on drawing a scene from your story :P I'm just going to have to guess on what people look like

• I might need Devyn, Kara, Leroy, and Peggy Ma

If you need them I have them, Which characters do you need?

• Devyn: 5'5 and a half, chubby but also curvy with short light brown hair with blonde highlights. dark brown, almost black eyes

Kara: Thin, auburn hair color, green eyes, 5'4

Leroy: hair like Travis (Ep. 2), tall and lanky, wears a baggy sweater, soft-slightly jagged face

Peggy: Korean, short and nearly deadly fat. Long black hair, poor skin condition and what not, due to taking cocaine for a period of time.

I might need Devyn, Kara, Leroy, and Peggy Ma

Sign in to comment in this discussion.