Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• nuuuuu you have to protect the babby

I have a feeling I am going to DIE!

• I missed so much, wow

• I am now typing part 24

• I.... UMMMMM

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY SHIP KOX NOW!

• yayy!

I am now typing part 24

• YAY!

PRAISE KOX! XD

I am now typing part 24

• Okay so I typed it, thought I posted it, closed the tab, came back to find that I didn't kebgakjggbjhbhjnhj Alt text

• Oh geez ):

Okay so I typed it, thought I posted it, closed the tab, came back to find that I didn't kebgakjggbjhbhjnhj

• That bear is going to get me through this

sardines posted: »

Oh geez ):

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay so I typed it, thought I posted it, closed the tab, came back to find that I didn't kebgakjggbjhbhjnhj

• Fox

You took Leroy's word and went down to the old restaurant in Macon.

You took the main road and eventually reached the restaurant.

You went inside and looked all over the building, nothing.

You knew you shouldn't have taken his word for it but you didn't want to take the chance that he was actually telling the truth.

You take a break and begin your way back, taking the long road ahead.

Pia

You keep looking at the girl, the baby, and the man.

You didn't know any of these people really.

How could you trust any of them?

Only time could tell...

Gia

"You are all free to go to your "units" now, If I hear that one of you tried to escape I will kill you." Reynold tells all of you.

You go to your unit, when you open the door you see someone crouched in in the corner with a gun.

"One of us has the wrong unit..." You say to the person as you shut the door and draw your gun

The person stands up and you finally begin to notice them, it's Adam.

"I heard one of his goons and I can't shoot him without drawing attention." He says to you

You lower your gun and reach under your bed, pulling out a baseball bat.

You hand him the bat "Be careful out there, everyone's in their units, we're supposed to be asleep."

"You should probably stay in here" or "You can leave your weapons here."

Paul

Morning had arrived and you were about to leave to go find someone from your group.

You look at the busted door and go over to Daphne

"If you want to come with me, you can. It's not safe now and it's not going to be any safer with two kids." She looks up at you

"It'd be nice not to be afraid for my life or theirs, I'll go." She smiles and stands up "There's not much time though."

You both grab your backpacks and walk out of the house.

Willy

"Now, you people are going to work for your rights. You are going to stay out here and work while I go check the units." Reynold tells the remainder of you "You are not to talk to the other people that haven't been corrupted to hell. You are not to try to escape. You already know the consequence."

Reynold heads over to the units and the rest of you are assigned your jobs.

You are given the job of cleaning the kitchen.

You decide to listen to someone for once and go do your job.

You open the kitchen door to get toppled by an undead KJB. You let out a scream and try to pull away.

A guard shoots him and yells for you to get up and keep working

[Keep working] or [Completely ignore him]

• [You should probs stay here....DAWG!]

and

[Keep working......DAWG]

KOX AND U HAUL 4 LYFE!

Fox You took Leroy's word and went down to the old restaurant in Macon. You took the main road and eventually reached the restaurant.

• U Haul is2g Alt text

[You should probs stay here....DAWG!] and [Keep working......DAWG] KOX AND U HAUL 4 LYFE!

• "You should probably stay in here"

[Keep working]

Fox You took Leroy's word and went down to the old restaurant in Macon. You took the main road and eventually reached the restaurant.

• "You should probably stay in here" & [Keep working]

• edited June 2014

"You should probably stay in here" [Keep working]

• I think we see the answers so let's go ready for part 25 Alt text

• Fox

You made it back to the storage facility. You stopped at the gates, waiting for someone on the inside.

You look around and noticed some of the the same people but some new additions with guns. You didn't know these people.

Willy spots you and sneaks over to the gates "Get out of here, they took over. Some people made it out of--" He is interrupted by a voice who yells at him and grabs him by the hair and pulls him to the kitchen.

They? Who is they and where did they come from?

Willy said that some people made it out alive but the way the man yelled at him and grabbed him wasn't exactly "nice".

Look for some of the others or Sneak inside (Think very carefully)

Pia

You sit around a fire with your new found group.

"So, you never told us who the kid is." ATR says to Richard.

"My name is Pia" You say as you smile at her

"Nice to meet you, Pia." She smiles "My name is ATR and this is Santiago."

"What's the baby named?" You ask her

"Oh.. She doesn't have a name yet." ATR responds to you.

"Well she needs one." Richard speaks up

In order to vote for the baby name put a female name in the comments and we'll do an overall vote.

Gia

"You should probably stay here"

You look over at Adam "You should probably stay here, they're doing unit checks and anyone caught outside their unit or with a weapon is in big trouble."

"But I don't want to get you into trouble.." He says to you

You walk over to him and put your hands on his shoulders "Adam, if I was going to get in trouble I already would have. I want you to do one thing for me."

"And what is that?"

"I want you to be brave." You smile and let go of him "You can stay under the bed, they're probably too stupid to check under there."

Willy

[Keep working]

The guard pulls you over back to the kitchen and this time doesn't leave you.

You start off by cleaning up the floor. "Kid, you're not doing it right!" He yanks the mop from your hands and hits you with the handle.

"You're lucky she didn't see you." You hold onto your head

"Who the fuck is she?" He grasps onto the mop

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you.." You tell him as you take the mop back from him and continue working.

• Look for some of the others
    and Francesca. I don't know, I just love it

Fox You made it back to the storage facility. You stopped at the gates, waiting for someone on the inside. You look around and noticed

• [Sneak inside] eughh incredibly hard to decide, really hoping I don't accidentally get you killed Kaden.

Female Baby name: Blair? I dunno, It's kinda dark but I've always liked it.

Fox You made it back to the storage facility. You stopped at the gates, waiting for someone on the inside. You look around and noticed

• I wouldn't kill him yet

Spookers posted: »

[Sneak inside] eughh incredibly hard to decide, really hoping I don't accidentally get you killed Kaden. Female Baby name: Blair? I dunno, It's kinda dark but I've always liked it.

• maybe

[Sneak inside] eughh incredibly hard to decide, really hoping I don't accidentally get you killed Kaden. Female Baby name: Blair? I dunno, It's kinda dark but I've always liked it.

• edited June 2014

That's...reassuring. ):

maybe

• Someone else might get killed though because they're too nice of a person

That's...reassuring. ):

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

Sneak Inside

Female Baby Name: Puncake The second.

• UH OH (╹д╹)

Someone else might get killed though because they're too nice of a person

• Sneak inside

Name the female baby Sardines

• edited June 2014

Time to vote for the names, you can vote for two names.

Here are the names: Francesca

Blair

Puncake the second

Sardines

• Next part will be out tomorrow, sister's birthday party :c

• I changed It to Puncake the second cuz we already got me.

Time to vote for the names, you can vote for two names. Here are the names: Francesca Blair Puncake the second Sardines

• WHERE DID KATIE GO?

• She's still alive <3 Swearsies. She was considered one of the traitors so she was put to work with the others

WHERE DID KATIE GO?

• Thank Jesus Nick.

She's still alive Swearsies. She was considered one of the traitors so she was put to work with the others

• Does that mean Devyn is still alive? ;v; I hope so!

She's still alive Swearsies. She was considered one of the traitors so she was put to work with the others

• THAT'S A GREAT NAME I APPROVE

Sneak inside Name the female baby Sardines

• edited June 2014

Well obviously I'm voting for Sardines. Lol. :P

And Blair.

Time to vote for the names, you can vote for two names. Here are the names: Francesca Blair Puncake the second Sardines

• Look for some of the others

• I vote Sardines and Puncake the second.

• My vote is for Sardines, ayyy.

• Devyn is still alive but I'm not sure if she's considered a traitor or not. Oooooo suspense!

sardines posted: »

Does that mean Devyn is still alive? ;v; I hope so!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.