The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I originally had bearded Kenny but then i noticed that picture and it just worked way too well.

You're awesome! But try editing it and getting the full beard Kenny since he looks like Santa.

• I don't think the average person has a Kenny folder, but I'll ask filmcow to draw him

wheres how to draw a kenny?

• IT IS DONE!!!

Alt text
    Alt text

This was a real pain to make, i hope it was worth it.

• You even got the translated engrish that Nintendo did. Upvote.

Hershel posted: »

IT IS DONE!!! This was a real pain to make, i hope it was worth it.

• Oh the hell does someone "look like a lesbian"?

Also, Hipster Carl is awesome. Don't hate on Hipster Carl.

And perhaps when using a spoiler tag, put the correct tag. Not a huge spoiler... But I do now know that Carl has a horse thingy in 128.

• I need this tie, NOW.

OzzyUK posted: »

Found this on Reddit, somebody needed a new tie for their job so they got this made.

• I accept it as a joke, that's not the point, I'm just less than happy with you painting me as a bad guy by saying I "completely bashed" you when all I said was that it was unnecessary.

You never even had to say anything. All I said was a joke to him, and that didn't involve you. How about you swallow your pride there, and accept it as a joke. GOUSTTTT did, Cluke_is_dumb did, so you can stop now.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I hope his boss isn't a TWD fan who hasn't played season 2, I don't think he'd be very happy.

OzzyUK posted: »

Found this on Reddit, somebody needed a new tie for their job so they got this made.

• Kenny has become Big Boss. He will now get his own official spin-off game made. It is called...

Metal Gear Kenny: The Phantom Boat

The description reads: Our friend turned hero Kenneth of The Walking Dead stars in his own spin off game titled Metal Gear Kenny: The Phantom Boat. The hero, recently losing his eye and earning the titled of Big Ken, has found himself on a journey that he knows will not end well. Kenneth starts to find himself following a dark path, becoming consumed in revenge. Crowbar in hand and armed to the teeth with salt licks, Big Ken will travel the east coast of America with one goal: survive. A new gameplay element is implemented into this product not seen in any other. Flashbacks. Kenneth will experience various flashbacks of his tragic life from both his younger days and those spent with fallen legend Lee Everett. Only one thing pains Kenny the most, through, in his never-ending flashbacks-- BOAT.

A picture form the release, showing Metal Gear Kenny's photo-relative graphics, compared to The Walking Dead: Season 2's stylized comic visuals.

Alt text

• Saritas face doe.

Omid posted: »

Kenny has become Big Boss. He will now get his own official spin-off game made. It is called... Metal Gear Kenny: The Phantom Boat The

• Hershel posted: »

IT IS DONE!!! This was a real pain to make, i hope it was worth it.

• No, the thing is, you say "I accept it as a joke", when you clearly haven't.

Seriously, just stop.

Zyphon posted: »

I accept it as a joke, that's not the point, I'm just less than happy with you painting me as a bad guy by saying I "completely bashed" you when all I said was that it was unnecessary.

• Yeah, once you come out of the comic book store and he asks where you've been, if you choose the option to be silent he says that.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Woah, has he ever said that?

• I have accepted it as a joke, am I even talking about that anymore? No. I'm only really caring about you trying to paint me as a bad guy when my comment was completely harmless.

No, the thing is, you say "I accept it as a joke", when you clearly haven't. Seriously, just stop.

• Jesus Christ, I said stop.

You literally just keep complaining, holy crap.

Zyphon posted: »

I have accepted it as a joke, am I even talking about that anymore? No. I'm only really caring about you trying to paint me as a bad guy when my comment was completely harmless.

• He still got charm coming out of his ass.

I had to...

• Juice Box Object Swap

Okey dokey, here it is. My first model/object swap... i'll try to improve...

• JUICY! HOW COULD YOU!!

Juice Box Object Swap Okey dokey, here it is. My first model/object swap... i'll try to improve...

• If he would have said that in my playthrough, he would've been done

Alt text

Yeah, once you come out of the comic book store and he asks where you've been, if you choose the option to be silent he says that.

• edited June 2014

Don't worry, it's all ogre now.

JUICY! HOW COULD YOU!!

• I'll stop when you stop. you can't say stop, and then go, "but you just keep complaining!" I haven't been complaining, I've been making legitimate points.

So, you stop, and I'll stop.

Jesus Christ, I said stop. You literally just keep complaining, holy crap.

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

Alt text

• Alt text

Just some channel art for the goose himself.

• It's too small :/

But I appreciate the effort.

Just some channel art for the goose himself.

• xD SAME REACTION! I was like" Oh this person is trying to be Kenny"

Then I scroll down and see something I wish I hadn't and got so confused...

Ok i'm scared... girls doing makeup to look like a guy freaks me out, especially so when my brain just gets confused all together. It was great til' I noticed that this Kenny has boobs... was this before a sex change that Kenny had or..?

• You're kidding? How big does it have to be?

Giraffehat posted: »

It's too small But I appreciate the effort.

• WHAT THE HELL, DID I JUST WATCH??!

• Alt text

You're kidding? How big does it have to be?

• edited June 2014

Eating a corpse with a machete.

Alt text

6/21/2014

• I see boobies.

So I just found this.......... http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/083/d/5/more_twdg_s1_kenny_makeup_by_scarlet3-d7bi9nw.jpg

• Lol! I can already see the nightmares you will create.

Eating a corpse with a machete. 6/21/2014

• Lilly's on the naughty list, but she's always on the move.

Hershel posted: »

I made this for someone in the photoshop thread and decided to share it here too. Merry Boatmas to all.

• A video :P

WHAT THE HELL, DID I JUST WATCH??!

• Alt text

JonGon posted: »

Lol! I can already see the nightmares you will create.

• .dratsab hguot eno era uoY

?ydobyreve fo tnorf ni ni dekcik tihs rieht teg sdratsab hguot diD

Omid posted: »

Kenny has become Big Boss. He will now get his own official spin-off game made. It is called... Metal Gear Kenny: The Phantom Boat The

• A video that has ALOT of shit going wrong with it... O_O

A video :P

• Well... yes :P

A video that has ALOT of shit going wrong with it... O_O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.