Interactive Fanfiction: The Road Ahead.

edited October 2017 in Forum Games

I know, I know. There's already dozens of Fanfic's on this forum already, but I thought I'd give it a shot to write one while we wait for Episode 4 & 5. WARNING: I'm not sure if this Fanfic will be good or not, I have a general idea for the beginning but as I go on I'll probably just wing it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UtgLji2xGeiPKRuur0cnx02QDQ8SNBNvDSeqfe7iQKY/viewform

The story will be in the point of view of Rachel; a 20 year old studying architecture.
The setting will be in Texas, though the setting may or may not change eventually.

Create a character: Don't reuse a character from the game, comic or TV show! Create an original character please.

I'll eventually close submission box if it gets too full, but I doubt it will get filled

Living Characters: Cynthia Andrews, Margareth, Lucas Jackson (L.J), Bianca,

Characters waiting to be introduced:

Dead or presumed dead: Isaac Luckman, Zaphaeus, Fredo, Cameron Campo, Charity, Kyung-Soon Choi, Eddard (Ned), Trent, Martin, Samuel Mason, Joe Brecker, Audrey Delgado, Milfred Mcrob, Brent, Judy Vinnie, Matthew Andrews, Emily, Bridgit, James, Mike, Lars Gafner Robin Kramer, Roger Fallon, Tony Carson, Selena Carson, Anton, Tim

I'll try to have your character introduced as soon as possible. Thank you for joining by the way!

Edit: Oh gosh, I misspelled Box. ;__;

Please write your characters name in every question you answer otherwise they wont be entered.

Comments

• This is gonna get moved to forum games, but wth, I'll join.

• Submitted my character! Can't wait!

• Looks awesome :D

• edited July 2014

The submission box is not really telling me who submitted what. So whoever submitted Kieran can you tell me their appearance, Personality and hobbies again? Sorry.

• What the heck? I already made a fan fic and named my main character Grace. :(

• edited July 2014

Ignore this comment.

• Just submitted one, sounds cool, Good Luck!

• You did? When? Sorry.

What the heck? I already made a fan fic and named my main character Grace.

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73348/episode-1-times-once-lived

It didn't get that much attention. But the main character's name is Grace. Just change it to Rose or something.

TWD_25 posted: »

You did? When? Sorry.

• Did you get mine yet?

The submission box is not really telling me who submitted what. So whoever submitted Kieran can you tell me their appearance, Personality and hobbies again? Sorry.

• Yes, John right?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Did you get mine yet?

• Yep :)

Yes, John right?

• I submitted one. Looks like Zaphaeus is going to be interesting.

• edited July 2014

I submitted one. Now can you read my fanfiction? Something like a you scratch my back I'll scratch yours thing?

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73348/episode-1-times-once-lived

• Whoever submitted Carver can you create your own original character? Sorry about this.

• edited July 2014

typed something that shouldn't have been here. Ignore.

Whoever submitted Carver can you create your own original character? Sorry about this.

• Did you get someone named Cameron?

• hey that me.

new name :Trent

typed something that shouldn't have been here. Ignore.

• Yes I did.

Did you get someone named Cameron?

• I sent in Jillian "Judy" Vinnie,

• edited July 2014

Okay, so far we have 14 responses. I'll start when we get to 20. Somebody wrote a villain but I can't tell who it was because they didn't write the name of their character name next to it. I don't want to spoil what they do so if you can private message me or send in an extra response if you think it was you that'd be great.

There's also another problem, there are 12 males and only 2 females submitted so far. Not really a problem but it's just a sausage fest now.

And Whoever submitted Samuel Mason and Kieran Morrison I think I got your characters mixed up so you might need to tell me that.

EPISODE ONE WILL BE COMING SOON!

• Nice

Okay, so far we have 14 responses. I'll start when we get to 20. Somebody wrote a villain but I can't tell who it was because they didn't wr

• I laughed so hard when I read she had a dark sense of humor

I sent in Jillian "Judy" Vinnie,

• I added one female, she is a little girl but she's a female!

Okay, so far we have 14 responses. I'll start when we get to 20. Somebody wrote a villain but I can't tell who it was because they didn't wr

• Well, she does. She thinks WALKERS are funny. She's basically like Lizzie Samuels.

I laughed so hard when I read she had a dark sense of humor

• What's her name? :)

I added one female, she is a little girl but she's a female!

• I was so close to finishing Part one today and I ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED THIS TAB!!! I'M REALLY MAD!! I'm sorry but I need to go to sleep I gotta be up early, Part one will be up tomorrow and i'll try to write part two also!

• Yeah my character Isaac Luckman is on the list.

• Cynthia Andrews, with her father Matthew.

What's her name?

• Mine is named Jillian "Judy" (long story about the nickname) and she is 11.

Cynthia Andrews, with her father Matthew.

• It will be interesting to see how they interact, (if Jillian's dark sense of humor is anything to go by) as Cynthia is more so a calm and sweet little girl to Jillian's darkness. Cynthia is ten, by the way.

Mine is named Jillian "Judy" (long story about the nickname) and she is 11.

• As a fanfic enthusiast (I think this is the 10th I submit a character for) it would be a shame for me not to participate in this one :D

I submitted two characters, Tony Carson and his sister Selena, I hope that's okay.

• I sent a character named Martin.

• I got him, but you didn't write your characters name in every question so I know nothing about him.

Domingez posted: »

I sent a character named Martin.

• Okay I'll start episode one right now.

• Okay fixed it.....I think

I got him, but you didn't write your characters name in every question so I know nothing about him.

• I'm wondering if I put my character's names in their boxes. Did I? I'm pretty sure I did, I just want to make sure. Their names are Matthew and Cynthia Andrews.

• submitted
    hope you guys dig evan

• Yup, I got her & Matthew. :)

I'm wondering if I put my character's names in their boxes. Did I? I'm pretty sure I did, I just want to make sure. Their names are Matthew and Cynthia Andrews.

• Ok, that's good. Also, do you mind if I make a shit ton of female characters since this is such a sausage feat?

Yup, I got her & Matthew.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.