TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• [Save his ass]

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark Part 5/6 [Help him.] Day 156 Adam Stark "F

• [Save him]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark Part 5/6 [Help him.] Day 156 Adam Stark "F

• Should I submit another character, or wait a couple parts to see if David bale returns? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I can wait.

Ava and Lawrence return! If you don't remember them, the two of them were in Episode 1! The two of them will have fairly big roles...

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
    Chapter 2: Grasping the Dark
    Part 6/6: Finale
    [Save him.]
    [Day 157]

Ava looked to her wall, she had a private room that was given by Thomas. She hated the bastard, he only wanted to fuck her whenever he could. Ava was tired of it. Thomas hasn't actually fucked her yet, and if he had tried, Ava would make a move to kill him. But it was too dangerous to do it, not if she wanted to loose her closest friends that were here.

"You coming? We have to sort out the new prisoners." Spark said, knocking on Ava's door.

"I'll be out in a minute, Spark." Ava replied, resting on her bunk bed. She had an extra bed but nobody else slept with her. She hated bringing in innocent people, just like the group with a little girl. She wanted to take the innocent people and leave.

"What's she doing?" Liam whispered to Spark.

"Who knows? She said she'll be out in a minute." Spark said.

"A minute, huh?" Liam chuckled as he grabbed her waist.

"Such a flirt." Spark chuckled as they ran off into Liam's room. There was another knock on the down, he slightly opened the door to see Ava sitting on the edge of the bed. Ava turned to see David peaking into the room.

"Hey, Thomas wants us interview the new people. I got Nero, you get Adam, alright?" David asked.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." Ava said, nodding.

"You alright?" David asked.

"Bale, fuck off. I'm not in the best move." Ava replied, harshly.

"Okay, sorry. Just I want you to know you can talk to me. See you." David said, nodding to Ava as a goodbye.

Let's get this over with, Ava thought as she got and grabbed her assault rifle and walked out the door. She walked down the stairs, and saw women working on crops, kids digging graves for a few dead bodies. Men were carrying guns and patrolling the camp. It was a huge camp, full of food, water, medicine, and other supplies. The leadership was horrible and cruel, but it was a safe place. They had gotten equipment from FEMA camps. She thought it must be the most advanced setup considering it was only 5 months into the apocalypse. Ava walked down the stairs, it was a few floors of stairs. They had light, everything pretty much. She was wearing a white tank top that she also wore when she caught the two men from the woods. She had military pants that she had gotten from her old home. She was an ex-military soldier. She never told anyone back when she was apart of the community-like place she had.

"Ava. He's in here." Amanda Weiss said, pointing to a cargo box. They had several cargo boxes. Not everyone in the entire camp knew they had people held prisoner. It was cruel, and she wanted to put a stop to it. Ava nodded as saying 'thanks' and she opened the cargo door. She saw Adam. The man looked like he just woke up from getting knocked out. He had medium brown hair that started to get shaggy, also had a short boxed beard, and he had blue eyes, and he was rather tan, he wore a sleeveless black shirt, just plain dark black, and blue jeans. He was tied to a kitchen chair, and there was a wooden table in front of him. Ava rested the assault rifle down on the ground, sitting in the chair across from her.

"Hello, Adam, is it?" Ava asked, nervous about the 'interview' with this new guy.

"Who the fuck are you people?" Adam said, his voice a little weak.

"I'm Ava. Nice to meet you." Ava said with an awkward smile.

"Cut the fucking bullshit. What do you want? Are you with Thomas?" Adam growled.

"Look. I'm not going to hurt you. I don't want to be with Thomas. If it was in my power, I'd let you all go." Ava responded, laying her hands on the wooden table.

"Aren't you thoughtful? If you don't wanna be with the fucker, why the fuck are you!?" Adam began to yell. Ava tried to hush him.

"Ridiculous. Where's Nero? The guy I was with?" Adam demanded.

"He's with my friend, David Bale. Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you, and he's not going to hurt him." Ava replied, trying to calm Adam down a bit.

"Are you afraid of him? Thomas?" Adam asked. Ava stayed silent for a minute. It wasn't that she was afraid, it was just that Thomas had the power to kill everyone she knew and loved. His goons had already killed her fiancee, and a few of her friends. She could kill Amanda, Devyn, David, John Kozlov, Nick, Liam, Spark, everyone she knew. She couldn't let that happen. She thought of breaking out too, but that didn't work. There were complications.

"No. If I killed him, his bandits would kill everyone I knew." Ava confessed, frowning.

"What's your name again?" Adam asked.

"Ava Mitchell. How about you?" Ava smiled.

"Your um, fiancee is dead. I found his body...Alex?" Adam said, recalling back to when they found the Equipment Center, back when Lilly was in charge.

"I know. I watched him die in front of me. I barely got out of that place alive. Thomas' bandits attacked us." Ava explained, shedding a tear remembering those moments.

"I'm sorry, Ava. It couldn't have been easy. Look, just help us get out of here, and we can take out Thomas together. Me and Nero can do it, it's just...we'll have to come up with a plan.." Adam suggested.

"No. It's too risky. I don't wanna put you in danger." Ava replied.

"We don't even know each other. Who gives a shit? I'll take him out. He has to pay for what he did. You won't have to pay the price. Me and Nero will take the blame. Not you." Adam explained. Ava sighed.

"I'm sorry, no." Ava said, after a few seconds of license.

"...Well, then I'm sorry about this." Adam said as he broke the ropes that tied him to the chair. He had a pocket knife in his shoes, he put that in there in case the thing with Matthew, he grabbed Ava's neck, beginning to choke her. Ava tried to claw his hands of her neck, Ava looked at him while she tried to get air through her lungs. Ava gagged as Adam squeezed her throat harder and harder. Adam didn't wanna do this, but he had no choice. Adam looked into her eyes and saw how scared she was. How she was just a victim, just like him. He let go of her neck, sitting back into the chair.

"I'm - I'm..." Adam began to say, but Ava coughed to regain her breath. Adam noticed the assault rifle and he got up out of the chair and grabbed the assault rifle from her.

"I didn't mean to - Fuck, I'm going to kill Thomas and all his bandits. You aren't going to stop me." Adam said as he saw that Ava had rope sticking out of her jean pockets. Adam reached for it, but David pointed the gun to Adam.

"Hey, put it down, kid!" David said, as he shut the cargo box.

"Oh, for fucks' sake!" Adam backed up, and pointed the assault rifle at David.

"No! Put - Put it - down!" Ava said, as she coughed between her words. Adam had choked her hard, because she had red all over her neck.

"Did he hurt you, Ava?" David said. Adam cocked the assault rifle

"I'm about to shoot you, kid. So I'd advise you to put the goddamn gun down!" David yelled, moving closer to shoot Adam. David was about to shoot, but then he had cocked the assault rifle, and Ava jumped in front of David's aim.

"What the hell are you doing, get out of the way!" David said, nudging Ava to move. Ava coughed, and croaked 'No' Ava pulled out her pistol that rested into her army pants, and cocked it towards David.

"You let him go." Ava croaked, slowly getting her voice back. David lowered his gun.

"That's right. Bring Nero in here, and give him your gun, GOT IT!?" Adam ordered.

"The hell I will!" David growled. Ava glared at David, and he just nodded. He walked out of the cargo box, and he pulled Nero inside. Adam nodded to him, and he nodded back. David gave the assault rifle over to Nero.

"Let's go kill that motherfucker." Nero said as Adam and Nero walked out. David pulled the pistol out of Ava's hand, and shot at Nero and Adam.

"NO!" Ava yelled as she tackled David to the ground. Adam was hit, and he fell to the ground.

"Fuck, Adam! You son of a bitch!" Nero turned around and shot at David. David ducked out of the way.

"What the fucking fuck is going on here!?" Thomas yelled, coming out of his office. It was the tallest place in the whole community. Thomas noticed Adam and Nero down on the ground. Nero spotted him and fired at him. He hit him in the shoulder.

"Fucking idiot." Ava said, pushing David out of the way. Adam got up, he was shot in the shoulder. Thankfully not fatal. Adam grabbed the assault rifle that he dropped when he was shot, and started firing at Thomas' goons.

"These guys aren't bandits. Just fucking survival of the fittest nuts.." Nero said.

"Get to the armory!" Adam yelled, groaning at his wound. He pointed to a big sign that said 'A.R.M.O.R.Y.' it was a grey small shack, the two of them ran over to it, but they were shot at by a few goons.

"Cover me!" Adam ordered.

"What do you think I'm doing!?" Nero argued. Adam kept running, and Nero provided covering fire. They reached the armory, and they noticed about seven men in there. The two of them opened fire on all of them, killing them instantly.

"This is fucking suicide." Nero said.

"We'll see." Adam replied as he grabbed some military equipment.

"I'm gonna feel fat as fuck wearing this...god damn it." Nero muttered, as he started to put stuff on.

"You put it on, I'll cover you. Then it'll be my turn." Adam said.

"Whatever." Nero muttered, getting changed in front of a guy wasn't exactly what he would hoped for. Ava and David walked in. Adam cocked the gun towards David.

"Calm down. Trust us." Ava said, raising her hands.

"I trust you. I don't trust him. He shot me." Adam replied, pointing the gun towards David.

"He didn't know. I explained it to him, he's a good guy." Ava said.

"You enjoying the view, asshole?" Nero said to David, spotting him changing into the military equipment.

"Alright, you go now." Nero said as he traded places with Adam, him changing into military equipment. Nero looked to Ava and saw the red marks over her neck.

"Hey, did you choke her, Adam?" Nero said, referencing to her neck.

"Y-Yeah. I - uh, " Adam began to say, he regretted it.

"Don't worry about it." Ava replied, frowning. David gave Adam a dirty look. Adam glared back at him. Nero winked to Ava. He didn't understand himself. He had pretty much just lost Sonya, and he's already flirting with this new girl. He felt horrible.

"Do you have anyone else here?" Adam asked, as he put on a chest plate.

"We recently got a group. We had to attack an RV to get them, goddamn it, there was kids." David explained.

"Where are they!?" Adam questioned as he went over to David and pushed him against the wall.

"Okay, look, we'll get the, out of there for you, alright!? I just can't promise their safety, okay?" David said, trying to break free of Adam's grip.

"Was there a girl named Sonya there?" Nero asked.

"Sorry, no." David replied. Nero frowned.

"Let them loose, and bring them here! There is plenty of guns for them all to have! DO IT NOW! Get your people too, Ava." Adam nodded to Ava. Ava and David ran out of the armory. The goons weren't even coming for them. Are they hiding? Waiting for the two men to come out?

"This is a trap, Adam." Nero said.

"No. I trust Ava." Adam replied. Nero rolled his eyes. Gunshot noises were blazing in the air, Adam took a look outside to see Kenny, Lee, Manny, Larry, Frankie, Rose, Clementine, Carly, Ben, David, Ava and Beatrice, Matthew and his daughter, Cynthia, and two other girls running out towards the armory.

"Great, tons of people in our group. Again." Nero sighed. Shots were fired towards them. The two new girls were Amanda and Devyn, they fired at the goons.

"KILL THEM ALL!" Thomas yelled. Frankie was shot in the back, he fell to the ground, groaning.

"No, Frankie!" Beatrice yelled as she went back and pulled him up. He got up, but he was shot once again.

"BEATRICE, MOVE YOUR ASS!" Kenny yelled. Frankie groaned as he fell to the ground, lifeless.

"No..." Beatrice weeped as she dropped his lifeless body and ran inside the armory.

"You guys made it..." Adam smiled.

"Let's move! There's a back door here!" David yelled as he kicked open the back door to the armory.

"This way, Clementine! Don't look back! Just keep running!" Lee ordered, everyone got a gun except for the children.

"Let's get the hell outta dodge." Adam said, following David and Ava.

Later that night

The group stayed at a campfire. Everyone was exhausted of the brutality that was used against them. They were all thankful to be out of there alive. They all were getting ready to go to sleep. Adam figured he'd check on everyone in the group. Adam walked over to Lee and Clementine.

"Lee, can I talk to you for a second?" Adam asked. Lee nodded, he got up and they talked away from Clementine.

"It's good to see you, man. I - I thought me and Nero would never found our way back." Adam frowned.

"I'm sorry we abandoned you. You were fighting Thomas, and we just took off." Lee apologized.

"Don't worry about it. It all worked out in the end, hmm?" Adam smiled.

"I'm sorry about Lilly. I know you two were a bit close. I mean, I hope I wasn't wrong about that, I thought you guys were kind of - you know.." Lee suggested, shrugging.

"I liked her. I guess. This isn't any time for that stuff, now." Adam replied.

"Hey, it's one of the few good things left in this damn world, you don't have to focus on survival every minute of the damn day. I - uh, I kinda like Carley." Lee confessed, nervously. Adam chuckled, and patted him on the back.

"Go for it, man." Adam smiled.

"Eh, I don't know. Anyways, nice talking to you, man. Me and Clem are fine." Lee said, walking off and sitting down next to Clementine.

Adam walked over to Kenny.

"Look, Ken - I'm - I heard about your wife and son." Adam said.

"Just - don't. Go talk to someone you care about." Kenny growled. Adam scoffed and just walked off to Manny.

"Man, I'm so glad I found you guys. I don't know why I didn't turn back when I left..." Manny sighed.

"Same thing probably woulda happened. Where's Daniel and Beth? Do you know?" Adam asked. He didn't forget about them. He had just wondered if they had made it out.

"I found them. Beth didn't make it. Daniel lost it. I left him behind, I'm not proud of it." Manny said, frowning.

"Damn it. Don't beat yourself up about it.." Adam said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Talk to you later, okay? I don't feel that good." Manny replied. Adam thought of going to talk to Larry, but he was just sitting alone and figured he shouldn't go over there. Adam saw Rose. He walked over to Rose.

"It's been a long time. How are you, Rose?" Adam asked.

"None of you tried to help me. Tried to fucking find me. Thanks a fucking lot for that." Rose growled, the Rose that Adam remembered would never say something like that.

"I...I couldn't -" Adam didn't know what to say. He missed her, but he also forgot that nobody even tried to find her, or even think about her. He felt horribly about that.

"Just fucking leave me alone." Rose growled, walking away from Adam. Adam walked over to Carley.

"Hey, Carley." Adam greeted.

"Adam, it's good to see you. You saved us all." Carley smiled, putting her hand on my arm. Adam didn't like this. Usually when a woman touched his arm, it turned into rough sex, well that was the past, and Lee was already liking her.

"It wasn't me. It was David and Ava. They saved me. They saved you. They saved us all." Adam said, not taking credit. Carley still smiled. Adam felt awkward because Lee was one of his best friends, and it would just seem like a douche move that Carley would even like him, the monster he was. Oh wait, she didn't know. She couldn't know. Nobody could know.

"I just thought I'd check up on you. I've gotta check up on everyone else. We'll catch up soon, alright?" Adam said, going over to David and Ava.

"Ava, look - I'm..." Adam began, but Ava just smiled and put her hand up towards him.

"Don't worry about it. You just wanted to save your friends. I don't know why I was so scared to just kill Thomas and leave with my friends. Well, not all of my friends wanted to go with. You made it look so easy." Ava frowned. Adam leaned in to Ava, and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry. You're free of him. They made their decision." Adam said. Ava smiled, and David just interrupted their conversation.

"I'm David Bale. I'm sorry I shot you." David said, apologetic and he shook Adam's hand. Adam forgot he was shot in the shoulder. He couldn't feel it at all. It didn't even bleed at all, and he didn't even put pressure on it, it just stopped bleeding on its own.

"Nice to meet you, uh, David.. those two girls you have with you? Are they friendly?" Adam asked.

"Yes. I've been with them through everything." Ava said. Adam nodded.

"Thought I'd check up on you guys, I'll talk to you later." Adam said as he walked off.

"Alright, the plan is that we head back to that train and get it running! That way we can get to Savannah!" Kenny yelled out.

"Sounds good." Lee said. Adam didn't hear anything about a trip to Savannah. I guess that was the plan.

Next time on The Walking Dead...

My body is a cage...that keeps from dancing, with the ones I love...

"There's more to him than you think, Ava." David said, referencing to Adam.

"I'll keep an eye on him." Ava said, watching Adam.

But my mind holds the key...

"You just don't fucking get it, do you!? He's not who he says he is!" David yells to Ava.

"What the hell are you doing, Adam?" Beatrice asks, looking at Adam holding a bloody knife, while he is covered in blood himself.

To be continued..

• He didn't understand himself. He had pretty much just lost Sonya, and he's already flirting with this new girl. He felt horrible.

My heart just broke in pieces. Where is Sonya? She's dead? D:

• It's tragic.

Only Nero and Sonya could have a catchy name like SOMBRERO!

He didn't understand himself. He had pretty much just lost Sonya, and he's already flirting with this new girl. He felt horrible. My heart just broke in pieces. Where is Sonya? She's dead?

• Oh dang, I've got a ton of reading to catch up on. :D

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping the Dark Part 6/6: Finale [Save him.] [Day 157] Ava

• It seems me and Adam will have somewhat of a problematic relationship in the future.... oh, and for the record:

Sonya's not dead, Lee's not, Kenny's not, Duck is, Kat is, Frankie is. done.

CALLED IT! (assuming Sonya is alive)

• SOMBRERO will never die!

It's tragic. Only Nero and Sonya could have a catchy name like SOMBRERO!

• NO SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!

TINYCARLOS GODDAMNIT DO SOMETHING!

It's tragic. Only Nero and Sonya could have a catchy name like SOMBRERO!

• What the hell are you doing, Adam?" Beatrice asks, looking at Adam holding a bloody knife, while he is covered in blood himself

That worries me.

"No, Frankie!" Beatrice yelled as she went back and pulled him up. He got up, but he was shot once again.

Well fuck! RIP Frankie

My body is a cage...that keeps from dancing, with the ones I love...But my mind holds the key...

I assume Adam is saying this? IDK all I know is it's cryptic and I'm not sure whether or not I should be worried.

• Well, it's hard to make 'Next Time on...' in writing lol
    it's just a song, hence the italic font.

What the hell are you doing, Adam?" Beatrice asks, looking at Adam holding a bloody knife, while he is covered in blood himself That

• Working on Ep4 Ch1 Pt 1 right now.

• Can't wait.

Working on Ep4 Ch1 Pt 1 right now.

• TinyCaros, is Sonya dead?

Well, it's hard to make 'Next Time on...' in writing lol it's just a song, hence the italic font.

• Her fate will be "explored."

TinyCaros, is Sonya dead?

• Alt text

Her fate will be "explored."

• edited July 2014

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 4: Around Every Corner
    Chapter 1: The Killer Instinct
    Part 1/10
    Day 160

"There's something we all need to figure out. It's how we are going to survive this! If we are at each others throats, we're never going to make it! So fucking put a sock in it!" Ian Hawkins yelled, the man was a leader to these people, he really didn't like controlling this group, but he had to, it was the only way to survive. Some of the group members didn't even believe he was fit enough to the lead the group, he was forty-seven after all. He was still a tough son of a bitch.

"He's right! Not with the vulgarity, but.. we have to stick together to survive!" Leroy Paul Cufferman said, the man had lose his wife and son to those walkers a few months back. He hasn't been the same since.

"I don't really see the problem here. If they don't want to follow the rules, then they can leave!" Davison yelled.

"They won't be safe out there." Samantha Hawkins said, she was the fifteen-year old daughter to Ian. They had been through everything together. Ian spent more time with her after her mother's death. Ian has kept her alive this long and he'll continue to do so.

"Look, we don't have to argue about this anymore. It's settled." Tera Michaels said, trying to calm the situation. The group had been at each other's throats every single day. Ian was tired of it. It never seemed to reach an end.

"Go to sleep, all y'all." Ian ordered, walking off. Samantha followed him. Ian walked into his tent, and Samantha did too.

"You don't have to be so rude to them, Dad." Samantha said, trying to calm her father down. He was a rather angry person, and the daughter was hoping to change that. He's been that way ever since Mom died. It's gotten worse as the apocalypse went on.

"They don't listen, Sam. Not like you do." Ian growled, rubbing his face and sighed.

"Make them listen. Be gentler. Don't just scream at them with F-Bombs.." Samantha said. Ian rolled his eyes and laid down on his small bed, and Sam just dropped it and did the same. They both said Goodnight to each other.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Luke asked, confused.

"What? Why do you care?" Harjit replied, harshly.

"It's just - this is the goddamn zombie apocalypse, what do you expect to find on the computer?" Luke replied. Harjit Singh was a computer nerd, in Luke's dictionary. The two didn't normally get along, but they had to share a tent together. They didn't even have anything in common, how could they even become friends?

"You never know. At least it works." Harjit argued back.

"H - just freakin' work on it tomorrow, it's like 3:30 AM, man." Luke suggested. Harjit just shook his head. Luke gave up and went to sleep.

"Oooh...slow down..slow down.." Tera groaned, she was eight months pregnant, and soon to give birth. She hated being pregnant, she's even said it in her sleep.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You just have to stop running around. You're almost due to give birth, Tera." Lisa tried to convince her to stop doing work. She didn't wanna feel useless.

"Fine. I guess I can relax for a few days..." Tera sighed, laying on her bed. Lisa gave her a few pills and some water to swallow them down.

Amber Romero was a twenty-two year old used-to-be waitress, but now she was a survivalist. She wasn't proud of her past, always going home with young guys and girls who gave her a tip. She felt like a prostitute. Davison and Amber had gotten into a relationship recently, she didn't like to seem like she was just going with any guy or girl she saw. But Davison was different, cared for her. Amber moaned as Davison thrusted in her, they tried to make as less noise as possible. Amber asked him to stop.

"What's wrong?" Davison asked, panting heavily.

"I'm just - I'm...I don't know. I don't feel well." Amber replied, panting heavily as well. She liked having sex with Davison, but tonight just wasn't the night.

"Okay, that's fine. I thought it was pretty hot." Davison chuckled.

"It was. Trust me. It's just, I can't stop thinking about the group." Amber replied, frowning.

"I understand. Good night." Davison said, awkwardly as they both tried to fall asleep.

"Hey, you should get some sleep, man." Leroy said to Jamie. He was keeping watch for the night. He was always the one keeping watch. Leroy didn't know what was going on with Jamie. He was the newest arrival to the group.

"I'm fine." Jamie replied. The two of them didn't really talk much, but hell the two of them talked more than Jamie talked to anyone else. He didn't get why he was so anti-social.

"I see you keeping watch all-night, every night. C'mon, just give it a rest." Leroy said, trying to get him to abandon his post.

[Alright fine, I'll get some rest.]
    [No. I'm fine. You go sleep.]

• [No. I'm fine. You go sleep.]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 4: Around Every Corner Chapter 1: The Killer Instinct Part 1/10 Day 160 "There's something w

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 4: Around Every Corner Chapter 1: The Killer Instinct Part 1/10 Day 160 "There's something w

• [Alright fine, I'll get some rest.]

• [No, I'm fine.]

• [I'm fine. You get some sleep.]

• Working on Pt2 now, this will be more eventful and will have both this new group and Adam's group.

• Unfortunately, I'll have to delay Pt 2 until tomorrow. Lots of bs going down at work, had to listen to a few hour and a half meetings that was absolutely 0% productive.

Working on Pt2 now, this will be more eventful and will have both this new group and Adam's group.

• i think you forget about carver's group

Unfortunately, I'll have to delay Pt 2 until tomorrow. Lots of bs going down at work, had to listen to a few hour and a half meetings that was absolutely 0% productive.

• Nope, I just have no planned storyline for them yet.

i think you forget about carver's group

• Episode 5 is finally planned out. God damn it. Please forgive me.

• edited July 2014

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Part 2/10
    Day 161
    Adam Stark

"Not bad. Not bad at all." Manny said, pulling out a large butcher knife. He was about to skin a rabbit. They were hunting in the woods for whatever they could find. Scraping to get by was pretty much what they had to do, especially with a larger group. The two of them were tired of having almost twenty people in a group. Manny liked everyone in the group, well some were debatable.

"If we can eat it, then it'll have to do." Adam replied, scratching his stubbly chin. He had recently shaved five days ago, when they had escaped Thomas' camp of freakin' wonders.

"I mean it's good, but we should at least find at least two or three more." Manny said, examining his surroundings.

"I agree. One isn't enough to fill all nineteen of us." Adam replied. Manny nodded, skinning the rabbit. A few minutes passed, and they kept on going.

"How do you feel about the new people?" Adam asked, the six new people were Matthew and his daughter, Amanda, Devyn, David and Ava.

"I don't know. Didn't you say Matthew led you and Nero into Thomas' place? I would have been pissed as hell." Manny said.

"He was just trying to get his daughter back." Adam said. He was mad at first, but he understood why he did it. To be honest, he would have done the same thing if Cynthia was his daughter.

"I guess I wouldn't understand.." Manny replied. Adam noticed his reply.

"Why's that?" Adam asked.

"I don't know, I don't have a daughter. Just a sister..or did." Manny sighed, a tear falling down his eye.

"Really? A sister?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, she had an amazing heart. She suffered from sickle-cell anemia." Manny answered, Adam didn't know what the disease was, but he didn't wanna interrupt asking what it was.

"I tried my best to get money to pay her treatment...I went to the National Guard..my parents weren't there for her, and I wasn't there for her. She died." Manny said, with full regret in his voice. Adam felt really bad for him.

Six Years Ago

"Just be careful. I just got this place a few days ago, don't touch anything." Adam ordered. His little sister, he had only learned he had a sister two years ago. Her name was Mallorie, and she was a nine year old girl. Adam loved her, but she was also a little pain the ass.

"Can we go to the pool?" Mallorie asked, pressing her hands together as some form of begging.

"How about tomorrow? I got to head to work. Alright?" Adam said, grabbing his suit case. He didn't have a job. He had one profession that he did almost every day. Mallorie couldn't know about it though. For all she knows, he could own a Donut Shop.

"Okay.." Mallorie sighed in disappointment. She walked up the stairs to her room. Adam walked out the door and got inside his Red 2001 Chevy Impala. He didn't love it, but it was what he had. He had one destination to go to. He opened his suit case, and knives, guns, and case files were in his suitcase.

"Tanner Tovar, you're going down." Adam said as he shut the suitcase, driving off to his destination.

Two hours later

"There you are." Adam spotted Tanner Tovar walking to his car. He had a plan to kidnap him and deal with him his own way. Tanner got into his car, and started the car. He had stopped at a Hardware store, where he walked out with a few hammers. He was intending to do some serious damage to someone. Adam followed Tanner, keeping distance to not rise suspicion. He's done this several times, so he knew what he was doing. They kept driving when Tanner stopped at an apartment. He walked inside, busting the lock of the apartment with the newly bought hammer. Adam opened his suitcase, grabbing a medium knife, sharp as sharp can be. Tanner successfully broke into the house, gripping the hammer. Luckily, there wasn't any other people in there that he could kill. Adam sneaked up to the house, walking slow and steady, trying to refrain from making noises from his feet. Fortunately, there wasn't many people around to see him. It took him two whole hours to finally get a hold of this guy. Adam put on his black latex gloves, so he didn't leave a trace behind from what he was about to do. He sneaked inside the house and saw Tanner rummaging through the shelves of the small apartment. The apartment floor was dirty, and full of clothes and empty bottles and rotten food. Adam sneaked up the guy still rummaging through the shelves like he was in some sort of hurry, Adam reached him, gripping the knife and then he slashed the knife on his neck, slitting it. Tanner gagged as blood dripped out of his neck, Adam laid him back, gripping the knife once more to finish one last hit to end his suffering. Adam went down with the knife, and Tanner let out a final gasp as he finally died out, his life drifting away. Adam walked out sneakily, and back to his car. He got back in the car, starting the engine and grabbing Tanner's case file. He had a red sharpie and he had marked DECEASED on the case file. The man has killed thirteen people in an explosion, and he was never put behind bars because of the insufficent evidence. Justice has been served, Adam thought.

Adam didn't have time for another kill, since he had about thirteen case files that needed to be carried out. He looked through his finished case files. Adam has killed fifty-three people. He was a serial killer. He had to keep that secret to those around him. He drove back home.

Present Day

"I'm sorry, man. I had a sister too..." Adam sighed. Remembering what happened to her.

"What happened to her?" Manny asked.

"She died. A man killed her. And I killed him." Adam confessed. He had never told anyone he had killed a man before the apocalypse. It just happened to slip out.

"Jesus. I'm sorry, man...I - I, uhm.." Manny regretted asking. Adam put his hand on his shoulder.

"HELP, SOMEBODY HELP!" A voice called out. It sounded like Matthew's.

"FUCK, let's go!" Manny yelled, gripping his knife, running towards the noise.

"Don't be afraid, Cynthia! Don't be afraid!" Matthew said to Cynthia, she had a gun in her hand, and a walker was almost about to bite Matthew.

"Oh shit!" Adam yelled as he gripped his handgun, and the walker finally took control of Matthew and bit him in the neck.

"No, DAD!" Cynthia cried as she shot at the walker, but missed and hit the walker's shoulder. Adam fired at the walker, killing it.

"No..." Manny gasped. Adam kneeled down to Matthew's body, and he gurgled out words.

"Take....care...of...my.....girl." Matthew let out his final words as he gurgled out blood.

"...I will." Adam whispered, confused on how fast that happened. Manny pulled Cynthia away from Matthew's body. Adam cocked his gun and then shot Matthew in the head, so he wouldn't come back.

"Jesus..." Adam sighed. He's seen many people die. Some by his own hand, before the apocalypse. He was a monster, but he still had feelings. Or at least he thought so.

Why do you kill, Adam? His sister, Mallorie's voice said. He hasn't ever heard her voice in his head.

I only kill to get rid of bad people. You know that. Adam replied in his head. Adam shut Matthew's eyes and got up and walked off. What the hell were they doing out here?

"We better get back to camp. The group will be wondering what happened..." Manny said, with an empty voice. Adam nodded. This world is fucked.

Jamie
    [No I'm fine, you go to sleep.]

"Alrighty, then." Leroy said, walking off. Jamie spotted a few guys around the camp, and he wanted to make sure that they didn't do anything hasty. Jamie knew Leroy was a horrible watch dog.

"C'mon, you sumbitches." Jamie muttered.

To be continued..

• Good chapter. Good to see Adam and Manny get some character development; especially Adam. Generic McNobody from back in episode one is now a badass ex-hitman. I like it. :)

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 4: Around Every Corner Chapter 1: The Killer Instinct Part 2/10 Day 161 Adam Stark "Not bad

• edited July 2014

Goddammit. I'm dead.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 4: Around Every Corner Chapter 1: The Killer Instinct Part 2/10 Day 161 Adam Stark "Not bad

• Adam is Dexter!

Alt text

• Well, I was kind of going for something like that.
    Now he needs a bad-mouthed sister...oh wait..

Pipas posted: »

Adam is Dexter!

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Part 3/10
    Day 164
    Adam Stark

For the past three days, the group has been walking, running, jogging. Kenny's plan was to get to a train that had recently discovered, and that they were planning to take off, but the rest of the group didn't want to leave everyone else behind, and they started searching, and that's when Thomas attacked them, the RV flipped over, and blew into flames. The only person who wasn't captured by Thomas, was Sonya. She got away, but left the pearl necklace behind, covered in blood. Nero had given it to her one day, and that began everything for the two of them. Nero acts like she never existed. No doubt he was holding some emotions back, but he acts like she never meant anything to him. Adam knew that wasn't true, and he understood why. Nero wasn't an emotional person. Not that he saw, anyways.

They were closing in on the position, they had just passed the burned RV. The group had plenty of food to get by for the next few days, they had spotted a huge deer area, that gave them quite a few deer to survive on. Nobody really talked for a straight twenty minutes. It was a weird silence, they were all walking. There must have been alot of thinking. Kenny practically declared himself the leader of the group, no more power struggles, with Lilly gone, it was Kenny's way. Nobody really stood up, except for a select few. Lee always kept his eyes on Clementine, which Adam admired him about that. He was a good man, looking after everyone in the group. Kenny was a different story. Ever since Adam had that awkward talk with Carley, she seemed to talk to Lee more, Adam guessed that she saw that Adam didn't really want to get involved with her, or maybe he was wrong, that wasn't what she intended at all. Who knows, but he didn't really care anymore. He didn't wanna get romantically involved with anybody, and he had no problem with anyone else in the group getting romantically involved.

"How much left?" Clementine asked.

"We're close." Kenny replied. Clementine sighed, her feet must have been tired, as was Adam's.

"Okay, listen everyone." Kenny stopped. Everyone stopped at his words. This should be interesting, Adam thought.

"Now this is it. I know some people aren't keen on this train ride. If you want to leave, do it now. This is it. Your decision." Kenny announced.

Adam: Go or Stay

Nero: Go or Stay

Manny: Go or Stay

Rose: Go or Stay

Ava: Go or Stay

Amanda: Go or Stay

David: Go or Stay

• VERY Short chapter, but this is where things start to get interesting....

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 4: Around Every Corner Chapter 1: The Killer Instinct Part 3/10 Day 164 Adam Stark For the

• SO we vote whether our characters should stay or go?

VERY Short chapter, but this is where things start to get interesting....

• edited July 2014

Amanda: Go

Nero: Stay

Adam: Stay

Manny: Stay

Rose: Go

Ava: Go

David: Stay

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 4: Around Every Corner Chapter 1: The Killer Instinct Part 3/10 Day 164 Adam Stark For the

• Yes, but I'd prefer if you'd vote for all characters.

SO we vote whether our characters should stay or go?

• Ok.

Yes, but I'd prefer if you'd vote for all characters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.