Bloody Mary Hardcore Love thread!

Please Note: Obviously don't post dirty pictures. Just changed the title because I thought it would be funny and since the comments are pretty hardcore xD

Hey if other characters can have one so can Mary lol. So anyone else completely love Mary? She is an awesome character; she is badass, sexy, and has
a great personality. She is definitely my favorite character in the game. :D.

Here is some images:

Alt textAlt textAlt text

Feel free to show your love for Bloody Mary :D

Comments

• Bloody Mary is awesome and I would love her to take my pudding n' pie any day!

Alt text

• Alt text

pudding_pie posted: »

Bloody Mary is awesome and I would love her to take my pudding n' pie any day!

• I love her over 5000%. 100000/10, would "Mary."

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• The sultry stare of seduction. I love it.

Alt text

• Also, here are some more gifs and pics.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• What other types of clothing do you guys think Mary would look good in? ;)

• Nothing... lol just kidding, I wouldn't know.

What other types of clothing do you guys think Mary would look good in?

• Alright, I won't force you to get creative. But you are welcome to it, though. :)

Nothing... lol just kidding, I wouldn't know.

• Anything!

Alright, I won't force you to get creative. But you are welcome to it, though.

• Ooohhhh man, she's so hot even in her true form.

• Oh definitely would bang.

Alt text

Rigtail posted: »

Ooohhhh man, she's so hot even in her true form.

• I find her cute. :) Ain't nothing wrong with that right?

Oh definitely would bang.

• I love bloody mary. Her hair is amazing and I love her tattoos. :D

• Definitely, I mean she has more skin showing and everything! I love the added blood on her as well.

• For some reason, I want to dye my front hair (or bangs???) red. :)

I love bloody mary. Her hair is amazing and I love her tattoos.

• edited August 2014

Is it just me or are Tell Tale Games' female characters all so badass?

• Of course it's not just you! I think almost all of the female characters in TWD and TWAU universes are immensely amazing and badass. :)

prink34320 posted: »

Is it just me or are Tell Tale Games' female characters all so badass?

• Mary I wanna fuck you please be my baby.

• This thread is getting uncomfortable..

• Embrace the love!

Lolzkittiez posted: »

This thread is getting uncomfortable..

• I think Mary is a good character, but some of these comments are creepy to be completely honest.

Embrace the love!

• Bloody Mary is love, Bloody Mary is life.

I think Mary is a good character, but some of these comments are creepy to be completely honest.

• Awww come on now. Where's the fun? Don't be sensi XD

I think Mary is a good character, but some of these comments are creepy to be completely honest.

• edited August 2014

Ahh, I missed all the fun, damn it! xD Anyways f*ck yeah I join and support everything you guys said, Mary is absolutely awesome, badass, gorgeous and sexy. She's one of the VERY few characters of all time I genuinely fell in love with! That girl is amazing, everything about her is just perfect and yeah both her forms are fuckin hot, 69/10 would bang any day. I wish she was real, her attitude and temper are something that I find extremely attractive and I can't help wanting her so bad. That majestic lady took over my mind completely. Sometimes I love to go on her wiki page and just look through pictures of her, they're pleasure to my eyes, can admire her loveliness all day long. I don't know what else to say, I totally love that crazy chick and desire to see more of her in Season 2. Whew... Sorry if I sounded creepy lol.

PS. Thanks for this love thread, Dalton. I understand now it's something I needed.

• edited August 2014

I'm just saying that some of these comments saying that they want to fuck Mary (a fictional character) and all of these other things are KINDA crossing the line a bit. :P

Examples:

Mary I wanna fuck you please be my baby.

That majestic lady took over my mind completely. Sometimes I love to go on her wiki page and just look through pictures of her, they're pleasure to my eyes, can admire her loveliness all day long.

See how that might make some people uncomfortable?

Rigtail posted: »

Awww come on now. Where's the fun? Don't be sensi XD

• How Dare you say that >_< take this!

Alt text

I'm just saying that some of these comments saying that they want to fuck Mary (a fictional character) and all of these other things are KIN

• Some users just get turned on pretty easily I suppose. Most are horny virgins however, so it's understandable XD

I'm just saying that some of these comments saying that they want to fuck Mary (a fictional character) and all of these other things are KIN

• Oh cmon. No need to get mad like that.

How Dare you say that >_< take this!

• (In Eminem's voice) I'm nuts for real, but I'm okay with that! :D

• Don't mind Angel, he's just a really horny Crane.

• I absolutely love the design and creativity of her true form and attacks.

• edited August 2014

She was by definition of a badass character literally she was. Wish her battle lasted longer or better finish, but so far she is the only one in the game that game Bigby a run for his money and even made him turn full wolf to face her. Correct me if am wrong but she kinda stood or resisted his huff and puff blow when he blew all the clones but her,[ maybe he intentionally did this idk]

I wonder what she does** in her free time** when she is not doing crimes in Fabetown or killing Mundies whom call her name.

I thought for a second in the last ep in his apartment snow stopped saying her name because of the mirros IN Bigby apartment lol

Also may I say her entry in the last ep in the crooked man hideout was awesome in a creepy as way, I was like dam she is tall haha

Her true form is still scary as stated in another form could not get use to it unless I was a fable or knew for sure she would kill me.

PLEASE TELLTALE BRING BACK OR MAKE HER SHOW UP IN SEASON 2 IF U DO

• I'd still wreck Bloody Mary in her true form

• Alt text

I <3 me some Mary, man! She's awesome and was upset when she didn't have more screen time in the 4th OR 5th episode. For some reason, I can see Georgie sneaking off to the bathroom, stand before a mirror and call her! XD

• Hey ! xD

Bloody Mary is love, Bloody Mary is life.

• Welp, this thread happening was only a question of time xD

• edited August 2014

shiet, accidental repost, ignore this

Bloody Mary is love, Bloody Mary is life.

• I used to make fun of people calling fictional characters their husband, wife, Waifu etc....

Now I'm one of them... Hugs waifu

Sign in to comment in this discussion.