What are the worst things in this world?

Comments

• if you say so...

mr.quality posted: »

Nah, I hate them all because there all dumb asses who won't pull their heads out of their asses and work together for anything. I hate polit

• Look, I'm not here to start a fight. I'm just gonna stop now.

thatguy97 posted: »

You just said you don't believe in freedom, but then you say we're one of the "freest" countries, you're contradicting yourself. You were right the first time, this is not a free country.

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited November 2014

What about the Latino community

What about them?

Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe they're having a hard time in their countries?

I don't care. that is their problem, why should it be America's problem that illegals are having a hard time in their own country. Why should we give people MORE entitlements, that don't even speak English when their are Children starving in the streets of America right now. I know this might be a "foreign" concept, but i believe we should just focus on fixing America's problems.

In this country its funny, they'll give you a drivers licence if you don't speak English. So you can drive in America, even though you can't read/understand the road signs. The reason why i'm mentioning this is a friend of mine, was hit by a Somalian immigrant who doesn't speak a damn word of English.

And you can't generalize them by saying "They will just sit home and watch TV", I know a lot of people who used to be illegal who are hard workers

I was talking about the 2016 polls when the democrats will expect heavy votes for the Dem president. Why do you think Obama did this? Did you think he did this for any other reason than to acquire votes for 2016?

What about the Latino community? Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe they're having a hard time in their countries? What if they don't

• You hate hatred?

I hate hatred to, but also the fact that we can't forgive people for making mistakes.

• America gets into every countries business, not only with immigrants, do you have a problem with that to?

CrazyGeorge posted: »

What about the Latino community What about them? Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe they're having a hard time in their

• edited November 2014

So what you're saying is that America should be extremely selfish? And not give a shit about other folks that are dieing rather than their own? I don't really think America has it worse than other countries with starving children or adults with no homes.

What about the Latino community What about them? Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe they're having a hard time in their

• I think America should keep our nose for the most part out of everyone else business. Putin let the Europeans deal with him.

America gets into every countries business, not only with immigrants, do you have a problem with that to?

• So what you're saying is that America should be extremely selfish?

Yeah, how dare people not want to give away the money they work for , when 70% of all Americans are making less than 50,000 a year. You think those people have any damn money saved up? No they don't. Its just takes one lay off then that family of four is homeless. How dare i for thinking about helping America first.

Instead of Mexico. I must be crazy.

No i am saying prioritize the people you help. Don't help a illegal when their is a starving americans. Why is it America's responsibility to feed/cloth the world. Without farmers like myself the world would starve. You know how much food america produces each year, you know how much money i give out each year?

Let China do it.

J-Master posted: »

So what you're saying is that America should be extremely selfish? And not give a shit about other folks that are dieing rather than their o

• IRONY

You hate hatred?

• edited November 2014

Activision,

Microsoft,

Screaming CoD kids,

Bullies,

Assholes,

Terrorists,

Grandmamas who can't stop talking,

"Am I the only one"-people,

"I'm gonna leave telltale community forever" and then comes back 15 minutes later-people...

• EA

Activision, Microsoft, Screaming CoD kids, Bullies, Assholes, Terrorists, Grandmamas who can't stop talking, "Am I the

• thatguy97thatguy97 Banned
    edited November 2014

You're the type of person I listed on my list.

Activision, Microsoft, Screaming CoD kids, Bullies, Assholes, Terrorists, Grandmamas who can't stop talking, "Am I the

• I have hatred against hatred of people. I don't hate people themselves.

You hate hatred?

• Why? Hating EA is very reasonable.

You're the type of person I listed on my list.

• Not him.

Why? Hating EA is very reasonable.

• edited November 2014

EDIT POST:
    this is what I hate the most, bulling

Alt text

Alt text

• That is a bad thing?

:P

EDIT POST: this is what I hate the most, bulling

• No its not why would think that? because of the poem? this holiday is a Christmas holiday for me. because of the distance I don't see my brother as much I want to.

That is a bad thing? :P

• Because you posted it in the What are the worst things in the world thread. :P

No its not why would think that? because of the poem? this holiday is a Christmas holiday for me. because of the distance I don't see my brother as much I want to.

• (laughs) I post in in the wrong forum, I'll edit my post.

Because you posted it in the What are the worst things in the world thread. :P

• XD I was confused, I suspected as much.

(laughs) I post in in the wrong forum, I'll edit my post.

• thanks for understanding

XD I was confused, I suspected as much.

• Well, I wasn't going to call your brother up and say you hate him. XD

thanks for understanding

• Isn't everyone a sinner?

Committing sin, greed for money

• I'm sure it's ads

• I'm sure it's ads

...Do you mean aids?

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I'm sure it's ads

• Same, but advertisements are worse.

I'm sure it's ads ...Do you mean aids?

• Ads are annoying but aids kill people...

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Same, but advertisements are worse.

• I wouldn't give you his phone number so u wouldn't have a chance.

Well, I wasn't going to call your brother up and say you hate him. XD

• I'm an information broker, I can get anything. :P

I wouldn't give you his phone number so u wouldn't have a chance.

• Aw man, you already listed everything I was going to say. The only thing I would add is pedophiles. Also child abusers, as well as people who murder innocents and end up getting a very light sentence because our justice system is so ineffective.

My personal list is 1 entitlement attitude in America's kids. Bad. No one wants to work for anything. 2.) pro choice- i don't believe

• give up, I am not giving u details.

I'm an information broker, I can get anything. :P

• ...I will find you and I will call your brother. :P

give up, I am not giving u details.

• your a f**king creep

...I will find you and I will call your brother. :P

• edited November 2014

That is offensive my friend.

your a f**king creep

• yes but you treating me first, you said you would find me and my brother, I was protecting myself which is I use a offensive word. using those words to protect yourself after someone attacks is ok.

That is offensive my friend.

• ...I was joking...

yes but you treating me first, you said you would find me and my brother, I was protecting myself which is I use a offensive word. using those words to protect yourself after someone attacks is ok.

• From an outsider perspective, I'm sure that his comments were sarcasm.

your a f**king creep

• They were indeed Blind, I took that Taken quote "I will find you and I will kill you" and twisted the words. I was in no way meaning to threaten Dream Catcher.

From an outsider perspective, I'm sure that his comments were sarcasm.

• ...Okay.

Ads can indirectly cause the death of people.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.