What are the worst things in this world?

Comments

• Ads can indirectly cause the death of people.

Ads are annoying but aids kill people...

• Golden Paladin, I didn't recognise the quote because you didn't do the " " commons, and while I heard of Taken series I don't know anything about it personally so how could I take your comment any other way as an treat. I didn't get the joke. next time making a joke along throughs lines say, type that "BTW I am joking" other wise your going to get complaints

They were indeed Blind, I took that Taken quote "I will find you and I will kill you" and twisted the words. I was in no way meaning to threaten Dream Catcher.

• It was quite obvious I was joking, I have no idea of why you thought it was me threatening you...Who would believe me that i'm a info broker or that i'm going to track just to talk to your brother...Seriously it isn't hard to figure out it's a joke... Sorry if you felt threatened but really I don't know how you thought I was serious with any of it.

Golden Paladin, I didn't recognise the quote because you didn't do the " " commons, and while I heard of Taken series I don't know anything

• A hacker?

Buddy, I can't even fix my own computer or set up my console. I'm not a hacker and you have nothing to worry about, I was making a joke.

I thought you were a hacker, and it would be quite easily to hack my tell-tale account.

• I thought you were a hacker, and it would be quite easily to hack my tell-tale account.

It was quite obvious I was joking, I have no idea of why you thought it was me threatening you...Who would believe me that i'm a info broker

• [removed]

Golden Paladin, I didn't recognise the quote because you didn't do the " " commons, and while I heard of Taken series I don't know anything

• Oh, misread the post. Sorry about that.

thatguy97 posted: »

Not him.

• A hacker?

Seriously? Buddy, I can't fix half the technical problems at my house without help, I'm not a hacker and why people up voted that comment i'll never know. I tried joking with you which for some reason you took the wrong way.

I thought you were a hacker, and it would be quite easily to hack my tell-tale account.

• "Atheists and everyone else who dogs the Christian Religion"?

Well... I hate Christians and everyone else who dogs Athiets.

See? Your comment was as offensive as mine. But, hey, I agree with yo saying that "As long as Atheists (and believers) keep their opinions to themselves"

CrazyGeorge posted: »

My personal list is 1 entitlement attitude in America's kids. Bad. No one wants to work for anything. 2.) pro choice- i don't believe

• To many things starting with H: hypocrisy, hatered, homophobia, humanity...

• To all those who haven't read, a little passage directly from the text:

I have had many letters over the years from women like

this who claim, “He beat me”, “He broke my arm with a rock”, “He dragged me around by the hair and kicked me in the head”, “What sort of man assaults a poor defenceless woman?”. Well let me just ask you this question in return – Do you not think that maybe it was YOUR fault?

Yeah, I...yeah. I...yeah.

WAT?

And there's more. But I won't quote it, as my brain already hurts.

This: http://godhatesgoths.com/godhateswomen.html WARNING: Don't read if you don't want to be disgusted.

• Self-Rightous Christians

• edited November 2014

True that.

FauDeef posted: »

"Atheists and everyone else who dogs the Christian Religion"? Well... I hate Christians and everyone else who dogs Athiets. See? Your

• America is a Christian society, i wonder how different the world would be if America was a atheist country and we lived a atheist lifestyle where we only looked after ourselves, and america's best interests.

We wouldn't stick our necks out for people. WW 2 wouldn't of happen. It wouldn't of been our responsibility. We would have no involvement with Isis. Let the world burn right.

We don't need to help others, let them suffer.

"Atheists and everyone else who dogs the Christian Religion"? Well... I hate Christians and everyone else who dogs Athiets. See? Your

• Wasn't Hitler sort of a Christian and he is sort of the one who started WWI and WWII? And hasn't Christianity cause SOME wars in the past?

America is a Christian society, i wonder how different the world would be if America was a atheist country and we lived a atheist lifestyle

• technically i said that ^_^

.) Anyone who is Abusive of women/Children in any way.

The justice system in America is shit. I've seen people go through horrible things, and the only justice you will get in this world is justice you serve yourself. Don't expect justice in the courts.

Remember its "Innocent before Guilty"

Tinni posted: »

Aw man, you already listed everything I was going to say. The only thing I would add is pedophiles. Also child abusers, as well as people who murder innocents and end up getting a very light sentence because our justice system is so ineffective.

• edited November 2014

Atheists are people with No-God. Atheists aren't people that are narrow-minded and unethical (wink wink nudge nudge). I'm a Non-Believer and I care about other people (even if they're Christians or Buddhists or follow Confucius or Sunni or Shiite or Protestants or Hindus or Jewish or other religions) as much as I care about myself. I know it's hard to understand.

When was the last time that atheist attacked Country-T because Country-T were theists? Never.

America wouldn't participate in WW2 even if Japan attacked the US? I don't think so.

Buddhists don't want others to suffer, so why doesn't the US become a Buddhist society?

America is a Christian society, i wonder how different the world would be if America was a atheist country and we lived a atheist lifestyle

• Hitler was also a drug addict, people in power when addicted to drugs like "meth" for pain, they don't always make the most clear choices now do they.

Hitler didn't start WW1, or technically 2. The Japanese did, which caused America to declare war.

J-Master posted: »

Wasn't Hitler sort of a Christian and he is sort of the one who started WWI and WWII? And hasn't Christianity cause SOME wars in the past?

• Atheists aren't people that are narrow-minded and unethical.

I stopped reading here. Then why is it every time i read in the news, Atheists are trying to impose their will on the school system and anything else they can do to throw their believes in our lives.

Atheists are people with No-God. Atheists aren't people that are narrow-minded and unethical (wink wink nudge nudge). I'm a Non-Believer and

• depends on where you live, and how much money you got but yeah.

Ads are annoying but aids kill people...

• What are you talking about? Since when have Atheists tried to impose their "will" on the school system? Also, it may help to actually read all of FauDeef post since he actually brings up some pretty good and valid points. I've also noticed that in your previous post that you have a huge misinformed outlook on Atheists as a whole.

Atheists aren't people that are narrow-minded and unethical. I stopped reading here. Then why is it every time i read in the news,

• edited November 2014

Ive got to agree with the fact that people shouldnt insult eachother for a belief.

J-Master posted: »

True that.

• edited November 2014

Well, that comment was kind of narrow-minded and unethical... making you an Athiest.

Atheists aren't people that are narrow-minded and unethical. I stopped reading here. Then why is it every time i read in the news,

• Thank you, AGenesis.

AGenesis posted: »

What are you talking about? Since when have Atheists tried to impose their "will" on the school system? Also, it may help to actually read a

• edited November 2014

WWII was, technically, already a World War before the Japanese attacked the USA. And, also, I think I must call bluff on your "Hitler-Taking-Meth" idea. But, hey... I doubt that that is your idea or you are a troll.

Hitler was also a drug addict, people in power when addicted to drugs like "meth" for pain, they don't always make the most clear choices n

• edited November 2014

America is a Christian society

No.

EDIT:

i wonder how different the world would be if America was a atheist country and we lived a atheist lifestyle where we only looked after ourselves, and america's best interests.

What the hell do you think Atheists are? We aren't hateful people only looking out for ourselves.

• Atheists are trying to impose their will on the school system and anything else they can do to throw their believes in our lives.

No we don't, the Church does that shit.

• At first I thought it was the Westboro Baptist Church, but this is nasty even for them.

To all those who haven't read, a little passage directly from the text: I have had many letters over the years from women like

• I dug a little into it, the site is satire.

I'm glad :D

At first I thought it was the Westboro Baptist Church, but this is nasty even for them.

• Oh thankGod. My faith in humanity's restored.

I dug a little into it, the site is satire. I'm glad

• edited November 2015

I guess I missed that when I skimmed over your post. Our justice system has so many flaws, it is long overdue for reforming. We can't be so lenient and forgiving anymore, what we need is actual punishment, so severe that people are afraid to commit such monstrous crimes because the sentence they'll get will be so much worse than the crime they committed.

technically i said that ^_^ .) Anyone who is Abusive of women/Children in any way. The justice system in America is shit. I'v

• Alt text

America is a Christian society No. EDIT: i wonder how different the world would be if America was a atheist country and we

• You know that was added in the 1940-1960s to battle those "Atheist Communists".

Go look up the real dollar from the Founding Fathers.

• Our justice system has so many flaws, it is long over due for reforming.

Yeah, along with immigration. Nothing ever gets fixed.

we need is actual punishment,

Imo it should just be a straight vote. You shouldn't need all or nothing verdict. You know how many people get off murder because of mistrials, because the couldn't reach a decision, you know the State is only going to try to prosecute someone once, unless their is extraordinary circumstances.

Tinni posted: »

I guess I missed that when I skimmed over your post. Our justice system has so many flaws, it is long overdue for reforming. We can't be so

• edited November 2014

That still doesnt show which religion America is in, since it doesnt show which God you guys trust in.

But, hey, that tells me that USA is one of the last theocratical countries left on the "Western World" (Western, in the sence of Anglo-Latin-Germanic-Greek-Slavic North Hemisphere).

The last time that a [Anglo-Latin-Germanic-Greek-Slavic North Hemisphere] country was heavily influenced by religion, the Middle Ages happened.

• The last time that a country was heavily influenced by religion, the Middle Ages happened.

Israel , Saudi Arabia, Turkey, every other Muslim country.?

That still doesnt show which religion America is in, since it doesnt show which God you guys trust in. But, hey, that tells me that USA i

• I'm good. I think i made my point.

You know that was added in the 1940-1960s to battle those "Atheist Communists". Go look up the real dollar from the Founding Fathers.

• Your point was wrong...

I'm good. I think i made my point.

• edited November 2015

The proper way to reform immigration is definitely not the way Obama is going about it. His "solutions" are going to cause war among the democrats and republicans. And honestly, it we start accepting illegal aliens now, what's the point of legal immigration in the first place?

That could work. I also just think the punishment needs to be serious enough to deter future and potential crime. For instance, a murderer can get the death penalty, but it takes 20-30 years to actually enforce it, and it's done with lethal injection (a fairly painless method of dying). If we're going to put prisoners on death row, they should be eliminated within a 2-5 year period, and depending on how brutal and heinous the murder was will determine the method of killing them, degree of suffering etc. Shortening the period they're on death row will also free up space in the prison, so it isn't as crowded.

Our justice system has so many flaws, it is long over due for reforming. Yeah, along with immigration. Nothing ever gets fixed.

• Who bites first, though?

The same thing is what I think about Christians.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.