Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Awesome!!! (But i thought that probably were more part of the world :P , One with magic [TWAU] , one similiar to Tellatalia [GOT] , one with a lot of banditd and criminals [ TFTB] and one that is a large amount of graves [TWD] , i am to imaginative sometimes XD ]

Alright...Let me try and explain this... The Main land is called Telltalia, @supersagig Thanks for the nomination. The black dots I ne

• XD While that would have been cool I don't think I will be doing that. This entire situation has been started from a bunch of conversations between me and Green a long time ago.

supersagig posted: »

Awesome!!! (But i thought that probably were more part of the world :P , One with magic [TWAU] , one similiar to Tellatalia [GOT] , one with

• edited December 2014

S2

XD While that would have been cool I don't think I will be doing that. This entire situation has been started from a bunch of conversations between me and Green a long time ago.

• edited December 2014

nothing i was pretending you to understand that you could make in S2 of VLFR (you said you will do it)

What?

• I did say I was going to make one.

supersagig posted: »

nothing i was pretending you to understand that you could make in S2 of VLFR (you said you will do it)

• edited December 2014

yeah.

I did say I was going to make one.

okay are the islands part of the empire or selfgoverning? The other large islands like The Northern Wastes, Seteria, and the cluster

• No problem, if you have any questions just ask.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Thanks

• okay when are you realeasing the next part of this fantastic stor ( i can wait i just want to know when you PLAN on releasing it)

No problem, if you have any questions just ask.

• The next part will be out at least tomorrow maybe tonight.

okay when are you realeasing the next part of this fantastic stor ( i can wait i just want to know when you PLAN on releasing it)

• :) thanks

Wait is this the entire world or what telltalians THINK is the whole world?

The next part will be out at least tomorrow maybe tonight.

• ...Haven't decided...

For now you can just think it's the entire world.

thanks Wait is this the entire world or what telltalians THINK is the whole world?

• edited December 2014

How do i explain this... well i was bored and had nothing else to do. So the first FUN thing i though to do was to make a short monolouge while roleplaying im in the story (yes this was the first FUN thing that came to mind).And long story short i became so liking of the monolouge that i didn't know when to stop. The result is the following...

"So its seems that our great empire is now faced with a revolution. It reminds me of the old days when our beloved queen promised to end a tyrinical reing so she could install a new one. How she and her husband promised to save thousands of lives by taking thousands of lives. And ofcourse how she stopped cruel banishment and replaced it with public executions. I marvel in remembering how she promise to take care of the people back then when shes all but forgoten them now. Together with her local yes man gustav who prefers to let the queen think for him instead of thinking himself. Oh no sir gustav spare this inmensly dangerous former ally who knows almost exactly how i think. Then she goes to have a "private" meeting with the assasin order to kill the man she just spared. Afther all she has to keep up apperances to...... someone. Though i wonder to who.

And then we have our Glorious Revolutionaries who think the way to stop the queen is by doing the samething she did. Oh my mistake they saved the beloved gustavs life. Yes in their minds it is okay to kill dangerous people but save those who go beyond dangerous. They also trust each others abilities it seems as according to my spies they entrust critical missions to less than a handfull of people and expect them to sucede. Infact i hear they discuss their operations in not so private places. Of course our queen is not worried i hear she even sent valuable men to investigate dissaperances or the like.

But still i cannot help but marvel at how the rebels want the same thing she wanted. I remember she was like this infact i trully belive that if she were not queen she herself would be the most dedicated to the rebel cause. She claimed to have the best intentions.But then again some of the most evil things have been done with the best intentions.

In the end it seems i alone see this rebelion for what it truly is........ a second showing of a play already done in witch the actors play the anthesesis of their first role."

• I loved it!

However...There is one small thing that's wrong, seeing as this will be revealed soon...You are actually Green's Loyal Lord of St.Terra Bay.

Loyal as in she thinks you're loyal. ;P

How do i explain this... well i was bored and had nothing else to do. So the first FUN thing i though to do was to make a short monolouge wh

• You like it thanks :)

i tried to match it up with the story i hope i dint make any mistakes canon-wise

I loved it! However...There is one small thing that's wrong, seeing as this will be revealed soon...You are actually Green's Loyal Lord of St.Terra Bay. Loyal as in she thinks you're loyal. ;P

• Other than you being Lord of St.Terra Bay...Everything seems to be what your character knows.

I might just use this.

You like it thanks i tried to match it up with the story i hope i dint make any mistakes canon-wise

• edited December 2014

Really? where did i denounce that so i can fix it

And ............ you-u are using this maybe... {has happiness attack}

Other than you being Lord of St.Terra Bay...Everything seems to be what your character knows. I might just use this.

• I either misread or you fixed it.

I love having fans of my writing. :P

<3

Really? where did i denounce that so i can fix it And ............ you-u are using this maybe... {has happiness attack}

• i think i know whatt you meant was that i mis wrote men and accidentally wrote me

Also good writers deserve good fans :)

I either misread or you fixed it. I love having fans of my writing. :P

• Yeah you got it, nice.

Thanks! You're a pretty good writer too

i think i know whatt you meant was that i mis wrote men and accidentally wrote me Also good writers deserve good fans

Yeah you got it, nice. Thanks! You're a pretty good writer too

• thanks

and heres another two

Was there any goverment befor the mods?

Is the any religion in this world?

...Haven't decided... For now you can just think it's the entire world.

• edited December 2014

2 things

1 Golden i asked you some more questions i had ( im just telling you becouse you normally answer qucikly and i am worried you did'nt get them)

2 Second which of these seems more appropriate for this revolution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=939ACReWKfE

or :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwo0EEKUCMI

• Sorry for the late reply...Didn't see them till now.

Was there any government before the mods?

It was more of a religion based society but soon enough "Prophets" claimed people as the Defenders of the Gods and they became Mods. Mods later became the government and named new Mods and therefore it kept going.

Is the any religion in this world?

There is religion in Seteria at the moment and there was religion in Telltalia before the Mods but at the moment there is not.

thanks and heres another two Was there any goverment befor the mods? Is the any religion in this world?

• Yeah I just answered them, sorry about that.

I love Miracle of Sound so therefore it is the first one!

2 things 1 Golden i asked you some more questions i had ( im just telling you becouse you normally answer qucikly and i am worried you di

• okay thanks

Yeah I just answered them, sorry about that. I love Miracle of Sound so therefore it is the first one!

• Golden why are we the only 2 people here?

there is no one else here, no one else gives likes no one reply's to any of my comments execept you.... why?

Sorry for the late reply...Didn't see them till now. Was there any government before the mods? It was more of a religion based

• There are others here...They just wait for the main story to come out...No one really likes to ask questions but I love when they do because it can give me story ideas.

Golden why are we the only 2 people here? there is no one else here, no one else gives likes no one reply's to any of my comments execept you.... why?

• edited December 2014

okay thast kinda.....sad not even her Kwainess shows up.....

And dont worry ill come up with more questions.......infact

How did Golden become the queens advisor?

Is the revolution a recent idea or has it been there since the coronation?

How did lee get all the people ready without the empire finding out?

If they were so conserned with Telltalias goverment why not go to Seteria?

There are others here...They just wait for the main story to come out...No one really likes to ask questions but I love when they do because it can give me story ideas.

• sad not even her Kwainess shows up.....

Green is actually a guy IRL but in the story Green's a girl.

How did Golden become the queens advisor?

Well...Golden isn't from Telltalia and he got sent there by request of Green.

Is the revolution a recent idea or has it been there since the coronation?

It's more recent...If you read back, Everyone was happy to get new lords and were willing to serve But Green did things a little too rough to...Stop something... Everyone got upset and now we have a Rebellion.

How did lee get all the people ready without the empire finding out?

It's more of a few people coming together and then planning one riot. After that riot there were public declarations of war and anyone who wanted to join do this or something like that....

If they were so concerned with Telltalia's government why not go to Seteria?

I'm confused of the question.

okay thast kinda.....sad not even her Kwainess shows up..... And dont worry ill come up with more questions.......infact How did Golde

• What i meant was that if they really dint like how the empire was being run why not leave Telltallian and go to Serteria?

Thanks for answering everything else and ......... GREENS A GUY IRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0 i did not know that......... Thought it kinda dosent affect anything story wise.....

sad not even her Kwainess shows up..... Green is actually a guy IRL but in the story Green's a girl. How did Golden become the

• Seteria isn't doing that great right now either... Seteria is at kind of a civil war itself because of the assassination of The Hero.

What i meant was that if they really dint like how the empire was being run why not leave Telltallian and go to Serteria? Thanks for answ

• Forces Divided 2-11

Time to return to our other heros...

Awesomeo's POV

Awesomeo grabs Mustache and jumps over board as the ship slowly goes into dock. The ship is spotted by the guard towers and after some yelling is blown up by the cannons. The two then swim to shore and rest upon entering the sands. Awesomeo quickly gets up and yells at Mustache to do the same.

Mustache- Why do we have to go so soon?

Awesomeo- Because the guards will be looking for Rebel soldiers and we are clearly Rebels with these seals.

Mustache- Ugh...

Mustache quickly gets gets up and the two run into town avoiding the main roads. They hide in a back alley.

Mustache- So...Where are our contacts?

Awesomeo- No idea...

The two look around for places the contacts could be...Then they noticed the town square...Three bodies wearing Rebel Armor are hanging from the gallows, obviously killed a few days ago.

Awesomeo- Shit...There goes our hope.

Mustache- What do we do now?

Awesomeo- Well, i'm hungry, you?

Mustache- Yeah but we have little money to go to a Tavern.

Awesomeo- We can get a loaf of bread from a nearby merchant.

Mustache- By get do you mean...Buy or steal?

Rebel Choice

[Steal the bread to save your money]

[Buy the bread]

Kaleion's POV

Kaleion walks toward the manor, the fort's residences seem scared of the Imperials...Or scared of something. Kaleion looks around curious to what and why...He doesn't see anything upon reaching the manor. The manor is a large beautiful house, decorated with Imperial Green colors and Imperial banners everywhere. Quite obviously the house of an Imperial Lord... Kaleion walks in to see the inside. Quite magnificant, marble floors and collums in multiple places, very rich and decorated artifacts probably taken from The Banished before they were thrown into the Banned Desert. He saw the servants and soldiers walking around, every calm as this house was comforting. He decided to see where Mario is, he looked around for a while till he finds his room. Upon entering Mario feels relived.

Mario- Hello Captian!

Kaleion- Hello...

Mario- I'm just working on the budget for the town.

Kaleion- What have you chosen?

Mario- Haven't decided, with the war and all...

Kaleion- I do work directly for Green and I could handle it.

Mario- That would relieve me of some stress...With all the incidents lately and with the war...It gets stressful.

Kaleion- Where's my room?

Mario- Down the hall.

Kaleion- Thank you Lordship.

Mario hands Kaleion the papers and Kaleion walks out. As Kaleion walks down the hallway he sees someone the requests...Requests for better equipment, food, housing, to raise taxes... He must decided on two of the things and turn it in tomorrow.

Imperial Choice

[Order better equipment for the Imperial Soldiers]

[Order better food to be delivered]

[Order for better housing to be built]

Imperial Choice

[Raise Taxes]

[Keep Taxes the same]

[Lower Taxes]

Kaleion walks to his room, thinking about what to do. He gets to it...A nice room, decorated in Green, a nice bed and furniture. He lays down and falls asleep... However later in the night be hears noises from down the hall...

Imperial Choice

[Get up and investigate]

[Go back to sleep]

No Hope's POV

No Hope and Bloop wait behind the rock for those monsters to approach. As soon as one does then No Hope quickly stabs it through the chest killing it, behind him Bloop cuts one of it's heads off. The three that are left slowly approach firing arrows. One runs out and charges of which No Hope pireces it's chest and throws him across his head. Bloop picks up on of the monster's bows and takes the arrow out of the merchant's head. Bloop fires killing one of them and then No Hope charges the last one killing it.

Bloop- What in the living fuck were those?

No Hope- No idea...

Bloop- What should we do?

Rebel Choice

[Investigate the area]

[Keep moving to the Lounge]

• [Buy the bread]

[Keep moving to the Lounge]

Forces Divided 2-11 Time to return to our other heros... Awesomeo's POV Awesomeo grabs Mustache and jumps over board as the ship sl

• [Steal the bread to save your money]

[Investigate the area]

Forces Divided 2-11 Time to return to our other heros... Awesomeo's POV Awesomeo grabs Mustache and jumps over board as the ship sl

• [Order better equipment for the Imperial Soldiers]

[Keep Taxes the same]

[Get up and investigate] It would not be a good idea to be killed while sleeping.

• [Order better equipment for the Imperial Soldiers]

[Lower Taxes]

[Get up and investigate]

Great part ^_^

• The Empress lowering taxes!

Blasphemy!

Green613 posted: »

[Order better equipment for the Imperial Soldiers] [Lower Taxes] [Get up and investigate] Great part ^_^

• I love my loyal citizens though B]

The Empress lowering taxes! Blasphemy!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.