Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• I drew one but I can't get it on the computer.

I have a camera on it but when I try to take a picture my fingers get in it. :/

Lord_EAA posted: »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Get someone to draw it we NEED a map

• we dont care aslong as they dont cover anything

I drew one but I can't get it on the computer. I have a camera on it but when I try to take a picture my fingers get in it.

• Well I drew the entire world...Might just want to include the main continent.

we dont care aslong as they dont cover anything

• Nah i think its better if we see the the whole world so we can trully appreciate your effort

Just put your fingers on any empty area ( there has to be one)

Well I drew the entire world...Might just want to include the main continent.

• I didn't put too much effort. :P

It only names locations that we've been to or will be coming to soon.

Nah i think its better if we see the the whole world so we can trully appreciate your effort Just put your fingers on any empty area ( there has to be one)

• Okay then post it

I didn't put too much effort. :P It only names locations that we've been to or will be coming to soon.

• I will later, i'm watching The Game Awards.

Okay then post it

• Okay

Btw do you have that part you said you would post roday ready?

I will later, i'm watching The Game Awards.

• Post it... Also, you can always crop out your fingers in paint or something. :)

I didn't put too much effort. :P It only names locations that we've been to or will be coming to soon.

• Sorry I don't, I had a bad day and have a headache.

I'll try and get it later tonight.

Okay Btw do you have that part you said you would post roday ready?

• Okay can you at least tell us what this world is called?

Sorry I don't, I had a bad day and have a headache. I'll try and get it later tonight.

• Not yet...

;P

Okay can you at least tell us what this world is called?

• Was it Telltalia?

Not yet... ;P

• Hmm...Not bad.

supersagig posted: »

Was it Telltalia?

• Also im an expert with sword which i always carry and hand to hand

Will do.

• Helpful to know.

Also im an expert with sword which i always carry and hand to hand

• Well i just finished reading the story (so far) and i have to say..........

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):)

• [Cut them off upstairs while X1H2 runs after them]

Forces Divided 2-10 Let's get back at this... Creeping's POV Creeping walked into the creepy hallway, he looked around and saw the

• Thank you, i'm glad you're enjoying it!

Well i just finished reading the story (so far) and i have to say.......... IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)

• its not hard to enjoy

Btw i love the diferent perspectives they really give you the sense this is a huge world :)

Thank you, i'm glad you're enjoying it!

• As my map will show, they are all scattered across the world.

its not hard to enjoy Btw i love the diferent perspectives they really give you the sense this is a huge world

• and you will show it to us...... when?

As my map will show, they are all scattered across the world.

• I'm pulling a Telltale...

Soon...

and you will show it to us...... when?

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOactuallyicanwaitbutitseemsmorefuntodothisOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm pulling a Telltale... Soon...

• I'm just fucking with you, it will be posted today.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOactuallyicanwaitbutitseemsmorefuntodothisOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alright...Let me try and explain this...

The Main land is called Telltalia, @supersagig Thanks for the nomination.

The black dots I need to explain...

The one of the Island near the purple land is called The Retreat, The one in the purple land is called The Lounge, the one to the upper left is The Temple. The upper left one is The Assassin Monastery, the one between the two rivers is The Imperial City, below that is RiverPort, below that is The Astrix Mines.

Okay here's where it gets a bit confusing... Across from the Astrix mines, like across the river is Maxierran Keep, to the bottom the the Keep is St.Terra Bay. One the Island across from St.Terra Bay is Fort Maxierran and to the left of that is Maxierran City. In the yellow area (Desert) is two cities. The one in the middle of the Green and yellow are is Mistern Fort and the city in the middle of all the yellow is Castellean.

Do you have any questions?

• Swag.

Alright...Let me try and explain this... The Main land is called Telltalia, @supersagig Thanks for the nomination. The black dots I ne

• Thank you...Let me tell you it was quite a process to put this up.

Swag.

• Looks awesome!

Alright...Let me try and explain this... The Main land is called Telltalia, @supersagig Thanks for the nomination. The black dots I ne

• The last we saw of you was outside RiverPort BTW.

Looks awesome!

• I thought I died :P

The last we saw of you was outside RiverPort BTW.

• I never said you were. ;P

I thought I died :P

• edited December 2014

What are those 2 continents north of Telltelia?

• :P

Well...

one is called Seteria and the other is the Northern Wastes.

What are those 2 continents north of Telltelia?

• Okay cool

More questions i came up with

Is the Maxiterran island (i am calling it that) part of the empire?

Is the lounge considered part of the empire?

Is the yellow area part of the empire and is it another continent or just the same continent as telltalia?

And finally What is the relacionship between Telltalians and Seterians?

(Sorry if theres too many my mind goes crazy whenever mythical lands are explored)

:P Well... one is called Seteria and the other is the Northern Wastes.

• Is the Maxiterran island (i am calling it that) part of the empire?

I don't want to spoil too much but yes.

Is the lounge considered part of the empire?

I gave little bit of story about that in Hope and Bloop's story...It was never apart of Green's Empire.

Is the yellow area part of the empire and is it another continent or just the same continent as telltalia?

It is apart of Telltalia but it is the Banned Desert...When the Mods were in power they sent criminals there. The criminals later created their own government.

And finally What is the relacionship between Telltalians and Seterians?

Well, the Seterians are a separate nation from Green's Imperials...The Nation is like Russia, at the moment it is in it's own problems after the assassination of The Brute or in other words The Fighter or The Hero. They have little to no contact with The Imperials.

(Sorry if theres too many my mind goes crazy whenever mythical lands are explored)

No, please, keep asking I love answering questions.

Okay cool More questions i came up with Is the Maxiterran island (i am calling it that) part of the empire? Is the lounge considere

• Nice, but I think paint would be better.

• You're not getting it in paint. :P

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Nice, but I think paint would be better.

• okay are the islands part of the empire or selfgoverning?

Does anything ( currently know) inhabit the northern wastes?

Did the empire search for the mods in the lands outside telltalia?

Is the Maxiterran island (i am calling it that) part of the empire? I don't want to spoil too much but yes. Is the lounge cons

• okay are the islands part of the empire or selfgoverning?

The other large islands like The Northern Wastes, Seteria, and the cluster of islands west are self governing.

Does anything ( currently know) inhabit the northern wastes?

...I can't answer that for story purposes.

Did the empire search for the mods in the lands outside telltalia?

The Mod order was small and Green in her violent attack on the Imperial city killed most of them she figured none had escaped. She had no use if any did either, the order was crushed, she had claimed Telltalia.

okay are the islands part of the empire or selfgoverning? Does anything ( currently know) inhabit the northern wastes? Did the empire search for the mods in the lands outside telltalia?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.