Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• "Let's just go. We'll be back"

Sirena (Thank you to Snickety for helping me through my block and working on this with me) [Tell them about the group] "I was down in

• I feel bad that I forgot about this fanfic. ;~;

• Welcome back! :D

Twistee posted: »

I feel bad that I forgot about this fanfic. ;~;

• Quote:

"And you believe her over me? What the fuck?!"

"I believe her because she has multiple witnesses and an upstanding reputation. Now, there will be punishment for you and Quinn. And Lyn, if I find out you lied to me I will find it that you are dead."

• Snick

"Kara, tell them what happened."

"You stay there and tell them what happened, I'll go ahead and you can catch up whenever." You leave the room and go down to the main corridor.

Tatiana glares at you with Matt to her right and Quinn to her left. "Do you want to explain yourself?"

"For what?" It was best to play it off like nothing happened.

"For assaulting someone of higher authority, Nad." Tatiana crosses her arms, raising her voice.

You look around and see everyone but Rosie, AWESOMEO, and Lucien. They were probably on a run. "I didn't do anything to anyone... I was with Kara the whole day."

"And she took part in assaulting me too!" Matt yells out, Clementine clutches onto ATR. "Where is she?"

"Obviously not here." Matt confronts you and raises his palm. Tatiana clears her throat and he steps back, lowering his palm.

"Well then I'm going to take it that Matt is telling the truth. You're leaving, you cannot take anything or anyone. Get out." Sammie looks over you, the feeling of distress consumes you.

Pia says something before Tatiana uses more force on you. "Just let Kara show, if Snick was was with her then she heard the horn and she'll be here."

"She has three minutes and since you feel like you are going to defend them then you can go with them. How does that sound?" Pia looks down as if she might regret her decision.

Pia goes to your side. "She'll show up. I trust her and she hasn't let me down yet." You look back at the hall and hear footsteps approaching. They belonged to just one person. "See? She made it..."

"Good." Tatiana confronts her. "First off, where were you?"

"Not here, obviously." Katherine laughs at how you said the same thing earlier and she was saying it now.

Tatiana looks angry. "Just explain what happened. Matt says that you and Nad attacked him and I want both of you to tell me what happened before I make you leave."

"Just what I thought. We did nothing to Matt. We were in the hallway when he told Lucien to punch him and twist his arm to make it look like Nad had done something to him since she is already on your bad side. Lucien does so and Matt does it to Lucien and they blame it on us." She looks over to Clementine. "Clementine had come out from the dining hall and asked why they were doing that and Matt slaps her."

"And who all witnessed this?" Tatiana acts as if she was the judge in a courtroom.

"Everyone in this room, Rosie, and AWESOMEO." It looks as if Kara took that time that you gave her and made up possibly the most convincing lie she could think of.

Tatiana looks at Quinn and Katherine. "Even you two?"

Matt nods. "And they didn't do shit about it either."

"Quinn, I would have expected better from you. You're being demoted to keeping inventory with Sam." Tatiana looks to Katherine. "I don't really care about you. You're already useless enough so I won't even bother demoting you."

She looks back to you and Kara. "Nad, for being accused of such a thing you are being starved for a week. That's only because I believe you would do it too. Lyn, you're too weak to cause anyone harm, that was the only fault in Matt's lie."

"And you believe her over me? What the fuck?!" Matt yells at Tatiana.

"I believe her because she has multiple witnesses and an upstanding reputation. Now, for your punishment, you will be starved, just like Nad." She looks back to Kara again. "And Lyn, if I find out you lied to me I will find it that you are dead." She looks back at everyone else. "Get back to your positions. Nad and Lyn, a word in private."

She takes the two of you and leads you to the principal's office and begins pacing as she shuts the door. She puts her hands behind her back and looks down to her feet. "I have no clue if you two really did anything, but I'm going to tell the both of you this."

She takes a seat in the chair and waits for the two of you to sit down before continuing. "I don't know if you keep forgetting but there are rules and strictures. You need to follow them, because you two were almost kicked out today." She cups her hands together. "Matt is above higher level than the both of you. Quite frankly, I'm surprised he hasn't had sex with either of you, as far as I know."

"Nice talk. Get to the point." Kara leans back in her chair.

"My point is, you two are peasants compared to him, Lucien, and I. You obey anything we say and you are required to tell us where you are set up. Nad, I know you are in the nurse's office but Lyn, where are you?" Tatiana gets out of her chair and comes near the two of you.

"Somewhere only I know." Kara smirks and gets out of her chair as well.

"Nad, this is why I wanted you here. To get past her shitty attitude and find out where she is most of the day." Tatiana goes back to her seat.

"There's nothing I can do, try again when I actually care." You get up and leave the office, Kara following behind you.

"Should we just go back to the room or should we go to the walls? They probably want to know what happened.." Kara looks to you, waiting for your answer.

[The Wall]

[The Room]

Jessica WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

The men were out on a run, leaving Emma, Clarice, Christa, and yourself at the old building.

Emma was still asleep, Clarice still extremely groggy. Christa was the only one who seemed to be as awake as you were.

The men would usually knock when they got back, they would rush to wherever they were going and get back, they would say that would hurry back to protect the women. Psh, as if...

You go about your morning routine of look out the windows for any people or lurkers. You find nothing out of the ordinary and go to your room, rummaging through your bag and pulling out a book. You curl up on your bed and open to your latest page.

"You blame me for everything but how will you deal with it when I'm gone? Treat a woman like she deserves and maybe one will stay with you" You tell him, lead female protagonist who managed to remain nameless this entire novel.

Emma wearily walks to the door, Clarice and Christa following her. You guess they heard the door before you did. You fold your page and follow them to the door.

Emma opens the door and her eyes widen. "Get on the ground. All of you." You hear a man's voice, but it belonged to none of the men you knew.

Clarice gets on the ground, Emma backs up and goes to run for a gun. A man runs into the door and grabs her by the back of her shirt and throws her down. He glares at you and Christa, the two of you get on the ground.

The man who you could assume was the leader brings the other two men in. The man who was already inside shuts and locks the front door. "Now, which one of you lovely ladies is in charge here?"

After the room remaining silent for a few seconds Emma speaks up. "I am." The man pulls her up by her shirt. "What do you want?"

The man doesn't answer but instead starts taking off her clothes, she struggles to get away but gets slapped multiple times. Another man pulls Christa up, another man taking Clarice, and the last man taking you.

You never wanted TinyCarlos to show up at the instant more than you did now.

The men had finished with all of you in at least half an hour and leave without saying anything. You are all traumatized.

You all get dressed and go into your rooms, locking the doors and crying, everyone but Christa would fear that the men would return.

You hear a knock at your room door and look under the door, hearing a voice. "Emma won't open her door, she doesn't believe that I'm actually me." It was Tyler. You quickly unlock your door and hug him.

"You weren't there, you couldn't help us. Why?!" You wipe the tears away from your eyes.

Tyler looks confused. "What are you talking about?" TinyCarlos approaches with Christa. "What happened when we were gone?"

"I... It's nothing. Where are Clarice and Emma?" TinyCarlos points to their doors. "Let me handle this..."

You go to Emma's door and quietly knock. "Emma, the boys are back, please come out." Emma opens the door and rubs her eyes. Christa got Clarice out of her room and you all get to work putting the new found supplies away.

There was no way to forget what happened to you that day, there was no way to play it off, there was no way to get over it but you had to be happy that at least you made it out of the encounter with your life.

Tyler later pulls you to the side. "What happened? You're all acting different so something big must have happened when we were on the run. Just tell me, Jess."

[Tell him]

"I already said it's nothing."

AC

"Really? You'll help me?!" Willy jumps up with the brightest smile on his face.

Well now that John already said that you guys would there was no going back. "Yes, we'll all help you. There's a small chance that such a small group can do anything big but we can progressively find them and get them out of wherever they are."

"Nice! Let's go already, they need us!" Willy runs towards the woods. James, Sylvester, John, and yourself follow him, Vanessa and Kylie staying with the kids. "Shhhh." He ducks behind a bush and points to two men who seemed to be wandering aimlessly.

"Should we take them out?" Sylvester pulls out his gun.

"No!" Willy puts his hand in front of the gun. "I know them but I don't know why they're out here. Let me handle this."

He leaves from the bus and confronts the two men, one of the men seemed to care about Willy, like a special care. Brothers? Whatever they were was none of your business.

Willy points to the bushes and the men look over. You stand up, James follows your lead, Sylvester follows him, and John follows Sylvester. The four of you go to the three of them. "So from what Willy tells us, you want to help us?" The taller man, later to be named Cole, wasted no time.

"Yes, we do." You stand your guard, showing no weakness. Just like you had been taught.

"I know where some of our people are. I don't know of any people who got out but if you really want to be helpful just find anyone who was in our group before, keep them together. Willy knows who they are." Cole continued talking.

"I do know who they are but I wouldn't know what to say. Maybe Fox should come with us." But did the kid just not talk his way into staying with your group and adding more people to the group? "I mean bringing more people around would only stress her out, right?"

The two men agree with Willy. You wanted to get a word in with this Fox person so you send the others ahead and Cole goes his own way. You really didn't know how to start a conversation with someone that wasn't James so you start with your name. "I'm AC. Willy told us a little about you and a few other people by name, mainly just that you had a big group." But how did he come across Willy? "But away from that. How do you know Willy?"

"Well he showed up one day and then something big happened and he somehow ended up saving my girlfriend after she saved him and then he kind of stuck around with the group. There wasn't one person in the group who didn't trust him." Girlfriend? Willy mentioned plenty of girl names.

Social Choice

"What is her name?"

[Mind your own business]

• edited October 2014

[The Room]

[Tell him]

"What is her name?"

Snick "Kara, tell them what happened." "You stay there and tell them what happened, I'll go ahead and you can catch up whenever." You

• edited October 2014

[The Room]

"I already said it's nothing." Poor girls :(

[Mind your own business]

Snick "Kara, tell them what happened." "You stay there and tell them what happened, I'll go ahead and you can catch up whenever." You

• edited October 2014

[The Room]

[Tell him]

[Mind your own business]

• I have officially been ungrounded after being grounded, ungrounded, and grounded again. Starting Friday, new and better parts will return in a blaze of casual cannibals! Until then I bid you, au revoir!

• edited November 2014

The next part is coming FOR SURE tomorrow afternoon, but right now I want to know what you guys think.

What's been your favorite part so far?

Least favorite?

Who will Ella belong to?

What is Nad planning?

How brutal can Tatiana really be?

Can Rosie find a way to help her people out?

Can Jessica tell the truth to Tyler?

Will AC go out of her comfort zone to help others?

Where are Amario and Emery?

Who were the men that Clarice and the other women encountered?

Can Vanessa and Kylie's perfect mother-daughter relationship last much longer?

What about AC and James?

Now to continue writing.

• I submitted a character :P

• Welcome welcome :D Always accepting characters!

supersagig posted: »

I submitted a character :P

• waiting.........................................................................................................

Welcome welcome Always accepting characters!

• BUMP. You said tomorrow, it's been like a month :O

• Once upon a time, in November, I was happily typing and then my computer decided to update and I lost what I had written and I got angry and didn't write.
    But I'm back on the case!

BUMP. You said tomorrow, it's been like a month :O

• Yay :D

Once upon a time, in November, I was happily typing and then my computer decided to update and I lost what I had written and I got angry and didn't write. But I'm back on the case!

• I was just going to post something about the newest update

• So hi hello it has been about a month but I am back for the best break ever!

I have most of the part but I have Snick's fully completed so I could post that right now and release the rest tomorrow or release it all tomorrow and post part of Snick's part right now.

Truthfully, I would take Snick's part right now to save reading tomorrow but it is up to you guys.

• Whatever you prefer. I can wait.

So hi hello it has been about a month but I am back for the best break ever! I have most of the part but I have Snick's fully completed s

• Better late than nothing :P

So hi hello it has been about a month but I am back for the best break ever! I have most of the part but I have Snick's fully completed s

• edited December 2014

I started writing this part about two months ago and here it arrives.

Snick [The Room]

Kara stands in the middle of the corridor, waiting for you to decide where to go. "Come on. If they want someone on the wall that bad then they'll come find us."

You go into the Seventh grade hallway, Kara following you.

The two of you turn the corner and spot Matt, jiggling the door handles. "What do you think you're doing down here?" You stare Matt down as he continues jiggling the door handles.

"I'm findin' the damn room." Matt reaches the room and opens the door, spotting Kara's people.

As Matt turns around to reach for his walkie talkie, you charge at him and push him to the ground, forcing your left hand over his mouth and throwing his walkie talkie to the nearest person.

The person who Kara identified as Brian runs over and shuts the door, assuring that you wouldn't be caught.

Matt raises his fist and goes to throw it at you, only to be grabbed by Kara. "Lana, get her something!" She senses your anger and pain as Matt begins to bite down on your hand.

Lana jumps up from her chair and goes to the corner of the room, picking something up and going to your side. She hands you a wooden stake that seems to have come from a broken chair or table, something wooden and broken.

You pull your hand from him and look at it, covered in spit and blood. Disgusting. "I've had just about enough of you." You wait before putting the stake anywhere. "You're not getting your way with us."

He begins yelling as you take the stake and place it on his head, your foot on the tip and the point on his forehead.

You look to Katie. "Would you mind holding his other arm?" She nods and grabs his arm. He continues screaming as the door opens, ATR comes in the room and gives a questioning look. "Don't worry about it. Just cover his mouth, he's going to be hurting a lot in a minute."

"I would but the kid and all..." She cradles Sardines in her arms.

"Bring that kid near me and I'll bash both your fuckin' heads in!" Everyone looks down at Matt. Richard comes over and puts his foot over Matt's mouth.

You put your shoe on the top of the stake and put one hand on Kara's shoulder, one on Katie's, getting your balance straight. Richard grabs the stake, keeping it there. You take a jump into the air and force your feet down, slamming the stake into his head.

At that everyone releases Matt's body and no one speaks a word. "ATR, shut that door before we get caught." Kara grabs one of Matt's arms. "Snick, Richard, help me get him out of the window." The two of you follow her order and grab onto the body.

The door bursts open and everyone releases the body once again. Katherine strides into the room with Madilyn,Pia, and Clementine and shuts the door behind her. "ATR, why did you leave like that? Matt would have killed me if he saw me alone with the baby..." Katherine looks down at the ground and a look of horror fills her face. "D- Did you guys... Did you guys do this to him?"

No one answers once again. You sigh and answer Katherine's question, in your quietest voice. "Tatiana said he was a crude man and we just couldn't have that. So yes, we killed him." You look up from the body and at Katherine. "Are you shocked? Are you going to tell on us?" You step away from the body. "Tatiana is giving Kara and I one last chance, so if you're going to get rid of us then go tell her now." By now you are right in front of Katherine, you are small and intimidating. "Or maybe you want to fight me... could that be it?"

You hear a sigh from behind you and footsteps leading to the window. It was Brian letting Cole back in.

You let out a forced chuckle. "Go ahead, Katherine, give the baby to Pia and hit me." Katherine backs up against the door, Clementine trying to get in between the two of you, Pia pulling her out of the way.

"Snick, what the fuck happened to you?" You hear Richard pipe up from behind you.

"What happened to me? No, the real question is, what happened to you people? Do you not see who the true enemy is here?" You turn back to Kara's group. "She'll eventually turn on us like Matt did."

Kara crosses her arms. "Matt was never on our side to begin with and now look where he is." You turn back to Katherine. "Drop the act and help us with the mess that you made." You turn back to a cold stare. You feel your spine tingle as you go back over to the body and pick Matt up by his legs.

You, Kara, and Richard grab the body and toss it out the window. Richard makes some noise to draw some lurkers to the body. They didn't care what they ate, so long as it was once human.

You storm out of the room and Richard shuts the door, Kara follows you. "Listen, you can treat me like absolute shit and I would still say thank you but if you start stuff with my group then we're going to have a problem."

"What can you do to me?! I fought you and you can hardly fight!" She lets out a snide chuckle. "Is something funny to you?"

She puts her hands on her hips and looks up. "Your entire concept of me is just hilarious. You want to know why?" She gives off a smile that almost tells you that she's insane. "Because it's all wrong." How could she argue without crying or yelling? She just seemed like the person to let go and start crying when faced with trouble.

You let your anger get ahead of you and you charge at her, she only moves her foot which trips you. You hear footsteps running towards you. Sirena's voice fills your ears "What the fuck did you do to her?!"

Sirena gets on your level, which was the ground. "Snick, something happened to Sammie. She's gone." You throw yourself up at the mention of Sammie but instead of going to the supply closet, you go back to Kara and throw your fist at her.

Her back was still turned to you, she turns around just in time to only barely get hit. Sirena yells for you to stop, getting Lana's attention. "Snickety!" Sirena's voice raises firm and ordering. "Stop the child's play and let's go get some answers!"

Kara raises her instinct and punches you when you're off guard. "No good fighter attacks when their opponent is distracted!" You jump up and throw a hook that she dodges.

"You did the same thing!" She had finally lost her calm and was done talking. Lana attempts to jump between the two of you, only to be pulled back by Sirena. Kara pulls a fast one and hits you, square in the face.

You hit the ground and put your hand to your eye. "Fuck you! This isn't over!" You get up, expecting to get pushed back down but she lets you get back to your feet.

"It's over with for me. Go find Sam, I'm done with you." Something in her words trigger every ounce of anger in your body.

"Who do you think you are?!" You run back at her.

She grabs you by the neck and slams you against the wall. "I said I'm done fighting! Go find Sam alive before you find her dead!" She throws you down and returns to the room with Lana.

You snap back to reality and jump up. "Where was Sammie when we last saw her?"

"She was last when Tatiana had called all of us together and then Quinn went somewhere other than the supply closet. Maybe we should look for Quinn, or better yet, question Tatiana." Nothing was going through your mind. Everything was blank and your vision was blurry.

"Yeah... Yeah... Sure..." Those were the only words you could get out of your mouth.

"Snick, are you sure you're okay?" You ignore Sirena's question and break into a stumbling sprint, almost as if you were drunken.

"We're.... We're gonnaaaa..." You put your finger to your mouth, attempting to decide what to do.

[Look for Quinn] or [Question Tatiana]

• I've been plenty late and I'm done with that jazz

Better late than nothing :P

• [Question Tatiana] Awesome Chapter!!!

I started writing this part about two months ago and here it arrives. Snick [The Room] Kara stands in the middle of the corridor, wait

• Sorry

I was just going to post something about the newest update

• [Look for Quinn]

I started writing this part about two months ago and here it arrives. Snick [The Room] Kara stands in the middle of the corridor, wait

• I should be the one apologizing. It's totally fine if you get impatient with me because sometimes I get impatient with myself and then I don't even write because I don't have a very good thought process.

This break is going to be full of writing though! :D

Sorry

• [Question Tatiana]

• [Question Tatiana]

• edited December 2014

Could you rename my character just Sagig and make him 5,5 feet tall , please?

I've been plenty late and I'm done with that jazz

• Sure :)

Could you rename my character just Sagig and make him 5,5 feet tall , please?

• (Okay here we go. I'm not going to give some reason that I didn't post it yesterday, I just got lazy but here we are today. Short and sweet leading up to not-so short and sweet stuff.)

Jessica

[Tell him]

You sigh and look down. "When you guys were gone, on the run.. Four men showed up and they hurt us." You couldn't go into detail of what happened.

"And why did you want to keep this hidden?" Tyler hated to get into your business but if it had to do with the safety of the group, he would do his best to get every bit of information.

"Because it happened and it's done and over with." Tears begin to well up in your eyes. "I don't want to relive it... The world is quite messed up but I would rather get eaten alive instead of having to face what we did.."

Emma had finished putting the new found stuff away and went back to her room in a swift motion. Clarice and Christa remained on the couch, sharing no words but only tears had come from Clarice.

Christa didn't seem phased by the incident at all. She was but she wanted to pretend that nothing had happened.

"What did they look like?" Tyler noticed the tears rolling down your cheek. He wipes the tears that had already formed and the tears that were forming.

"I didn't get a good look..." Tyler looks disappointed but keeps a straight, stern face. To show you that he was going to find the men who did this. "Hey, Tyler.. I know this is a weird question but, can I.. hug you?"

He looks confused so you explain yourself. "I know you the best here and I would go hug one of the other girls but that would just make us cry more and I'm trying to spare everyone the headache." You couldn't even see yourself but you knew you were a mess.

"Yeah, sure. You don't even have to ask." He smiles softly and you fall into his arms. For once you felt the love that you had needed, just a hug made you feel wanted.

"Please don't leave us again..." You put your face on his chest and felt more tears falling. You couldn't help but lose it.

You pull him tighter into the embrace as he puts a hand on the back of your neck, which was always a good sign. "I won't leave you, I promise, Jess."

You could only imagine how things would have worked if you hadn't told him what happened, you actually didn't want to think about it, for now you just wanted to get back to the happiness that filled you before.

You release from the hug and run up to your room, grabbing the book that lay on your bed. You dig through your pack and grab a light, bolting outside, Tyler barely having any time to follow you out.

You raise the book in the air and light it ablaze. Your life starts over now.

Athena Miller

You wait around the lobby of the motel, waiting for him to get back. You and the others had grown nervous for him due to his long leave.

You keep peeking out the door as the clouds had gathered. "Andrew, Peter, can you go looking for him?" You knew Andrew's answer before you had even asked the question but it was worth a try.

Andrew goes to Jenny's side and shakes his head. "He has done nothing for me except for being a fucking creep. I've seen the way he treats you and Jenny. It's weird and I don't like it."

You could understand Andrew's concern for Jenny since they had been together since before this shit wave even started.

"He never shows up when he's supposed to, Athena, maybe it's time to let him go because it seems that he's let go of us." Jude speaks up, Andrew, Peter, and Hopeless quickly agree with him.

"Jenny, Seth, what do you guys say?" You look over to Jenny, hoping she would disagree with leaving him behind.

She had an uneasy look on her face, she was looking down to the ground. "I... I want to wait for him, even he deserves to come home.."

"I don't know, Jenny's right about him coming home but he's just something different. He's always pulling some lone wolf act and coming back to hit on you and her, I see why Andrew doesn't like him and to be quite honest, I don't either." Seth sees that you open your mouth to argue. "I know he hasn't been going for you lately but he has been going for Jenny because she can't say no to him or anyone for that matter."

"I can handle him, Seth" Andrew was all for protecting Jenny but sometimes he didn't know his own limit.

"But can you really handle him? He's in his like forties and you're eighteen, he's got the upper hand in any fight you pick with him." Hopeless soon got into the quarrel

By now it seemed like you and Peter were the only two who had no interest in fighting. Jenny eventually stepped down from trying to defend herself but Seth, Hopeless, and Andrew didn't stop.

You turn your back from the door once Andrew begins to raise his voice. "Can you guys be a little quieter? It's not safe at all as it is..."

Seth turns to look at you and a look of shock comes upon his face as he jumps out of his chair. "Athena, move!" Before you can turn around a rush of cold air fills the room as the door is forced open and you are pushed to the ground.

You have no clue what hit you until it was gone, the moment happened in a flash and before you knew it, things were over. The lobby was tense, you get back to your feet and turn back to your attacker. Just another dead person following their role.

"Are you alright?" Jenny rushes to your side and looks back at Peter who had taken care of the dead one. Jenny goes over to the corpse and starts apologizing and then goes back to Andrew. She may have had clothes that told you she didn't care but truly, she was the most pure of the group.

After half an hour longer of waiting, the rain had blown in and the door finally opened. Geronimo strides in with a young boy following him. "Couldn't find supplies today but I found quite a few people, this boy and some lovely ladies from another group." He has a creepy smile on his face and smelled of liquor.

You notice some uneasy looks coming from Seth, Jenny, and Peter. Andrew continued holding his ground. Jude and Hopeless seemed to want to more know details of his adventure and you did too. How could he be gone for so long and not find any food? If your findings went on like this, the entire group would starve in days.

"I don't know who the boy belonged to but he's ours now," Geronimo pushes the boy forward. "Honestly, I was just bringing him to use him as bait for his group but then he told me that he didn't have a group." The boy looks grief stricken. "Now I just want to kill him."

"Why don't we take some time to get to know him?" Jenny smiled softly at the boy. "Tell us, what is your name?"

"My name is Sagig, that's probably not going to matter if he kills me though.." Sagig looks down as the feeling of remorse fills the room.

"So, what do you say, Athena? You can't kill a lurker for shit but can you kill a little boy?" Geronimo puts his gun on the floor and slides it your way. Jenny, Andrew, Seth, Peter, Hopeless, and Jude all look over to you

Before you knew it, you jumped up but remained silent. What? Are you thinking of taking him? Letting him go? The real question is, could you stop Geronimo from his plans?

"I'll take care of him" "We're letting him go." or [Sit down and stay silent]

• "We're letting him go."

(Okay here we go. I'm not going to give some reason that I didn't post it yesterday, I just got lazy but here we are today. Short and sweet

• "I'll take care of him"

(Okay here we go. I'm not going to give some reason that I didn't post it yesterday, I just got lazy but here we are today. Short and sweet

• [Sit down and stay silent]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• When is this going to continue?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.