Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Its very ballsy to say something like that.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah I love to hate him. If that makes any sense.

• I'm thinking AJ needs to buck someone in the groin

IAmHoboKing posted: »

Still no news?

• Two months and still nothing... Screenshots, something, please ._.

• Love his VA. My husband ran into the living room as soon as he heard him and said "Is that Brock???" (from Venture Bros.)

Am I the only one who loves Vasquez?

• Ever since the first season of TWD, the second episode of every game takes the longest. They've all took at least two months, and this will probably be no different.

• It should definitely be changed to between 4 and 8 weeks.

That's just a loose guideline, which they should change.

• You are right. And I love your name, btw. :)

Ever since the first season of TWD, the second episode of every game takes the longest. They've all took at least two months, and this will probably be no different.

• oh hey! haven't seen you since I was exploring the TWAU threads. how've you been?

Ever since the first season of TWD, the second episode of every game takes the longest. They've all took at least two months, and this will probably be no different.

• I hate to agree with this one, but yeah, the Episode 2 waits were the worst. And they still are.

• All good over here ;) I've been around the Telltale talk section mostly.

oh hey! haven't seen you since I was exploring the TWAU threads. how've you been?

• It took so long, I'm already forgot how to use bionic eye ;/

• Q from Q Q Q Q Q Q E

Istibul posted: »

It took so long, I'm already forgot how to use bionic eye ;/

• Another day that i check this thread even though title says no news yet... Just... please... Telltale. Will you please?

• Hmm, I guess my "good feeling" was just me finding Badaboom without trying, ha ha ha. Any of you find legendaries without consciously looking for them? (Excluding the ones you can obtain from the end bosses of course.)

• Well. I guess any hope of getting the episode next week have been dashed. Ah well, it was nice knowing you all.

Alt text

• And Telltale will be there, too.

Alt text

I really think this is our biggest chance of news (trailer + screen shots?), and then hopefully the episode the following week.

:crosses fingers:

Welp I found this: Gearbox PAX South Panel Not a news blast or anything but hey, it's something. We MAY get some TFTBL related news on January 25 so...episode 2 maybe? (But I want it now!!)

• Are you gonna be okay?

Well. I guess any hope of getting the episode next week have been dashed. Ah well, it was nice knowing you all.

• So maybe beginning of February...?

Well. I guess any hope of getting the episode next week have been dashed. Ah well, it was nice knowing you all.

• and if not, many of us will be pissed..

Alt text

And Telltale will be there, too. I really think this is our biggest chance of news (trailer + screen shots?), and then hopefully the episode the following week. :crosses fingers:

• So many shopping trolleys will be overturned. You have been warned, Telltale.

and if not, many of us will be pissed..

• Woo, finally updated this thread with some news. Rest in peace, 70's intermission music. :P

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015

You just took it out back and shot it. A sad day really, quite a large loss.

Woo, finally updated this thread with some news. Rest in peace, 70's intermission music. :P

• Am I the only one who loves Vasquez?

I'm more of a LoaderBot kinda guy. ;)

Am I the only one who loves Vasquez?

• Don't worry, I already have the intermission music planned for Episode 3's waiting thread. :)

dojo32161 posted: »

You just took it out back and shot it. A sad day really, quite a large loss.

• edited January 2015

I never thought I would be happy to hear the word "soon."

• In steam database
    Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It doesn't look like they have uploaded any data yet but they will probably start doing it soon.

elgardo4 posted: »

In steam database

• Probably not gonna happen in episode two, but...

[crosses fingers for Claptrap showing up]

Alt text

• Hope you are still around, we finally got some news.

• edited January 2015

Just a theory, but do you think the 2nd episode waits are long due in part of the Christmas/New Year/winter break TellTale's staff gets and that the time between episodes 1 and 2 is the only time that major storyline changes can be made? After the wait TWAU endured, people noticed changes in the stories direction. TWD fans have also noticed details and uncovered hidden files hinting that Season 2's story shifted in another direction at some point in time. I don't know if anything like this happened with TWD: Season 1 since I started lurking on the forums back during the season 2: episode 2 wait. It seems logical to me. After 2 episodes, you have already established some sort of direction. After just 1, you can still make so,e adjustments to the stories general direction. Anyone agree?

• edited January 2015

Seeing ''No News Yet'' changed to something else and being like

Alt text

• also crosses fingers

My friend thinks he's kinda annoying and I'm like ''bitch no''

XD

Deadpoolian posted: »

Probably not gonna happen in episode two, but... [crosses fingers for Claptrap showing up]

• I mean, he is annoying.

But in an actual good way.

Crips posted: »

also crosses fingers My friend thinks he's kinda annoying and I'm like ''bitch no'' XD

• Alt text

Seeing ''No News Yet'' changed to something else and being like

• THIS ^^^^^^^^^

Forgot to actually save that gif on my hard disc.

• I knew that surprise you :Р

Now you will not forget to save it ;)

Alt text

THIS ^^^^^^^^^ Forgot to actually save that gif on my hard disc.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited January 2015

They need to speed things up...

Alt text

• Ha. "Soon." Just like TWAU Episode 2 came out "soon."

Not crossing my fingers.

• TWAU had rewrites.

Bralef posted: »

Ha. "Soon." Just like TWAU Episode 2 came out "soon." Not crossing my fingers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.