Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Troy Baker is in everything lol. He is the current day Nolan North.

• Come on telltale I want the game now please, PLEEEEASE!

• edited January 2015
    Cope49 posted: »

They need to speed things up...

• Isn't Nolan North also in this game, I believe he is August.

Troy Baker is in everything lol. He is the current day Nolan North.

• I mean remember when Nolan North voiced in every single game? Now it's Troy Baker really lol

Isn't Nolan North also in this game, I believe he is August.

• I'm glad that we finally have some news so we're not totally in the dark...still anxiously waiting for the next episode though.

• And beore Troy Baker, it was Laura Bailey (she still does appear in a crapton of stuff be it anime, JRPGs, western cartoons and western video games, etc.), Yuri Lowenthal, and Tara Strong.

I mean remember when Nolan North voiced in every single game? Now it's Troy Baker really lol

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

I'm calling it, January 27th. Why? Tuesday, and about 2 months from Zer0 Sum's release date.

Please. I need to see Sasha and Rhys talks again.

• Oh man looks like news is rolling in. Maybe we might get some more news during PAX South!

Alt text

• My gif will become a legacy !

Crips posted: »

THIS ^^^^^^^^^ Forgot to actually save that gif on my hard disc.

• Its my episode 2 and I need it now !

• Exactly. He's annoying, but I freaking love him.

Crips posted: »

I mean, he is annoying. But in an actual good way.

• Yeah, he is. They've both (Baker and North) been in a lot of games together lately!

Isn't Nolan North also in this game, I believe he is August.

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Its my episode 2 and I need it now !

• She does games still nowadays. Recently she was in The Wolf Among Us as Aunty Greenleaf and Rachelle, she is Fiona in TFTBL (if you didn't know :p) and Lucina in Fire Emblem and Smash Bros.

AGenesis posted: »

And beore Troy Baker, it was Laura Bailey (she still does appear in a crapton of stuff be it anime, JRPGs, western cartoons and western video games, etc.), Yuri Lowenthal, and Tara Strong.

• Come on Telltale! I'm drooling here!

Alt text

• Yeah, I know she still does games. I was just saying you can hear her in everything as well, probably even more than Troy Baker imo. Yuri Lowanthal is still pretty prominent too, though probably not as prominent as he was during the mid and late sixth generation and early seventh generation of video game consoles. I remember you couldn't go a JRPG, (and some WRPGs) without hearing his voice in some capacity, whether he was the main protagonist, a side character, or an NPC, etc. lol XD

Green613 posted: »

She does games still nowadays. Recently she was in The Wolf Among Us as Aunty Greenleaf and Rachelle, she is Fiona in TFTBL (if you didn't know ) and Lucina in Fire Emblem and Smash Bros.

• I can agree it probably has more to do with story changes than anything else. TWD season 1 released in April and TWAU took 4 months, so you can't blame the holidays for that.

eRock92 posted: »

Just a theory, but do you think the 2nd episode waits are long due in part of the Christmas/New Year/winter break TellTale's staff gets and

• Update 3 hours ago
    Alt text

• Cheers for that. Interesting that the episode sizes aren't that far off GOT and Borderlands E1, unless they get downsized. I think I remember TWD S2 and Wolf episodes being under a gig at times? Anyhow if they don't get downsized, this may bode well for episode lengths continuing to be around 2 hours or more as I know it's a problem for some people.

elgardo4 posted: »

Update 3 hours ago

• Oh my god I laughed too hard at this.

• Alt text

elgardo4 posted: »

Update 3 hours ago

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I remember both TWD and TWAU started at a large size (over 1 GB) and then downsized so the same might happen with GoT and TFTB.

From previously watching the Steam database they normally update it once per day so the best thing we could do is check daily around the same time to see if there are any major changes in size.

Rob_K posted: »

Cheers for that. Interesting that the episode sizes aren't that far off GOT and Borderlands E1, unless they get downsized. I think I remembe

• All these updates, man...

Alt text

So much hype!

• Just give me a release date already! Please...this endless waiting is killing me :D

• edited January 2015

Why isn't it out? They said 4-6 weeks in the FAQ and I am dying to play episode 2 now! it's been 8 weeks!!!!

• Maya and Lilith! That's cute xD

All these updates, man... So much hype!

• Don't follow the FAQ.

I mean it.

gwendog posted: »

Why isn't it out? They said 4-6 weeks in the FAQ and I am dying to play episode 2 now! it's been 8 weeks!!!!

• I heard that it's going to be release next week!!! I'm not sure if it's confirmed but I hope it does.

• It's not confirmed, but maybe it's possible.

I heard that it's going to be release next week!!! I'm not sure if it's confirmed but I hope it does.

• News and trailer next week and release of the episode the week after is most likely to be honest.

I heard that it's going to be release next week!!! I'm not sure if it's confirmed but I hope it does.

• I check almost daily this thread

Title got minor edit > See the word "soon" > Raises hands and screams internally

The hype is real! Keep on posting all the hints and stuff. I should be doing pre-tasks for uni and cosplay, but f*ck those if the EP2 comes out before their deadline. I'm so gonna play it and then do all the necessary things. TFTB is life. Borderlands overall has taken over my life.

• Borderlands is love, Borderlands is life.

Mainly life.

I check almost daily this thread Title got minor edit > See the word "soon" > Raises hands and screams internally The hy

• I NEED THAT EPISODE SO MUCH

Alt text

(I'm playing all the Borderlands games right now so the time isn't too long. They're amazing by the way! ♥)

• I love Handsome Jack. * Runs away before someone kills me * xD

Am I the only one who loves Vasquez? I'm more of a LoaderBot kinda guy.

• I should make a gif of this XD

TheCatWolf posted: »

This is what I feel like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vUBsTJYK28

• Did you just start in Borderlands?

If yes, so did I actually.

I NEED THAT EPISODE SO MUCH (I'm playing all the Borderlands games right now so the time isn't too long. They're amazing by the way! ♥)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.