Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• I found a Claptrap file in the TFTB files so I cross my fingers too! I just love Claptrap, he's so cute xD

Deadpoolian posted: »

Probably not gonna happen in episode two, but... [crosses fingers for Claptrap showing up]

• heart attack

elgardo4 posted: »

Update 3 hours ago

• I love that gif. Mostly because I played BL1 as Lilith and BL2 as Maya XD

All these updates, man... So much hype!

• I started like two weeks ago. I finished BL2 and started BL1 (which I'm still playing right now). I also started the Pre-Sequel but stopped to continue BL1. (yeah i got a bit too excited about the Pre-Sequel) BL2 is SO AWESOME and I got a big crush on Handsome Jack, as evil as he is. xD
    And then I will play all the DLCs (I don't know exactly if it adds a story or something but I keep seeing Krieg and Gaige and I want to play as them so much, they're good-looking xD)

That's very cool to finally get to know all the references in TFTB by the way. I don't feel confused anymore when I see a Vault Hunter or a Vault Key, or even Handsome Jack! I love the Borderlands games so much, now. All I want to do when I get home is going on my computer and play o.o

Crips posted: »

Did you just start in Borderlands? If yes, so did I actually.

• Rly? xD

I love that gif. Mostly because I played BL1 as Lilith and BL2 as Maya XD

• Game of Thrones Trailer before Tales From The Borderlands?

Alt text

• Well, GoT episode 2 is getting some sort of trailer tomorrow. So that very likely means that it's coming before Tales E2.

Twitter source

GoT for the 27th, maybe? And then early February for Tales?

• Yeah xD

Rly? xD

• No

nononono

I don't agree ;-;

Deadpoolian posted: »

Well, GoT episode 2 is getting some sort of trailer tomorrow. So that very likely means that it's coming before Tales E2. Twitter source GoT for the 27th, maybe? And then early February for Tales?

• Wow, you started two weeks ago and managed to finish BL2? I guess I was a lazy ass then. I'm just after the moment when Jack attacks Sanctuary and...

It.

Was.

So.

Epic.

I played some of the Borderlands 1, but as I progressed through Borderlands 2 I figured the plot for the first game :P

And I also did some Pre-Sequel as Athena, but not much really. I plan on finishing it after Borderlands 2.

I started like two weeks ago. I finished BL2 and started BL1 (which I'm still playing right now). I also started the Pre-Sequel but stopped

• Crips I am quite sure, that Deadpoolian is right. ;)

No nononono I don't agree ;-;

• I don't mind actually. I would rather face the death and depression from Game of Thrones first before absolutely enjoying myself with the fun, adventure and joy of Tales from the Borderlands. :)

No nononono I don't agree ;-;

• Nah you're not a lazy ass. I cheated. I didn't like it but I didn't wanted to spend years on the Borderlands games, I love playing but I'm usually more into the story itself, and I'm really bad at killing bosses and everything (that's why i love Telltale Games xD). And when I'm stuck at some point in the game even after replayed it like five times, I get discouraged and don't want to play more, that's how I stopped playing some really great games because I just couldn't finish them. I didn't want to feel that way with Borderlands so after some days I searched for cheats. ( To be honest it was way better for me, because that made the story more clear to me ). So I'm the lazy ass I guess xD I really don't like cheating in games since killing and shooting is like the most important things (especially in Borderlands), but I wanted to know the rest of the story before I have episode 2 of TFTB x_x And I enjoy the game anyway xD

Yeah, that attack was like SO COOL. I just got disappointed that I wasn't in Sanctuary when it disappeared. And by the way, I was often looking at Hyperion from Pandora thinking 'Damn, Rhys, Vaughn and Yvette are up there', that's silly isn't it xD
    I played a bit of Pre-Sequel as Nisha and Jack told me I was pretty. That's cool.

Wow, you started two weeks ago and managed to finish BL2? I guess I was a lazy ass then. I'm just after the moment when Jack attacks Sanctua

• Well, let's all hope so.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Crips I am quite sure, that Deadpoolian is right.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

It is weird, I agree, but it's happened before. After Walking Dead Season 2 released its third episode, Wolf Among Us released Episodes 4 and 5 before Walking Dead Season 2 released its fourth episode.

Of course, release dates have not been confirmed yet, I'm just saying that if Game of Thrones Episode 2 does come out next week.

Game of Thrones Trailer before Tales From The Borderlands?

• Only reason game of thrones is getting a trailer first and probably released first is because Telltale probably cares about GOT more

• Ah, I get it. Yeah, some enemies are so frustrating to kill >.>

Do you remember Wilhelm? The giant robot that Jack apparently used to chase the Vault Hunters off New Haven? And the one that attacks us on the destroyed train?

I almost ripped all of my hair while fighting with him.

But W4RD3N was probably even worse. Bosses in this game, man.

Nah you're not a lazy ass. I cheated. I didn't like it but I didn't wanted to spend years on the Borderlands games, I love playing but I'm u

• Or probably because it has six episodes. :P

Only reason game of thrones is getting a trailer first and probably released first is because Telltale probably cares about GOT more

• Always possible I suppose :'3

Or probably because it has six episodes. :P

• Alt text

Alt text

Telltale. Y u do this? :'(

• yeah I like that TFTBL is more humorous out of two. I'm not really a fan of GoT yet but I'm still open to everything what TTG does. And as you said, joy of Tales will snap us out the depression from GoT. Unless they decide to kill Sasha and Vaugh.

I don't mind actually. I would rather face the death and depression from Game of Thrones first before absolutely enjoying myself with the fun, adventure and joy of Tales from the Borderlands.

• Yeah I remember them xD
    I started to use cheats codes when I had to kill W4RD3N. I totally gave up at this time, because I was playing as Axton and that's kinda hard to play as him (it was way better with Maya and her powers) and I didn't know where to shoot W4RD3N and the Loader Bots were SO annoying xD

Ah, I get it. Yeah, some enemies are so frustrating to kill >.> Do you remember Wilhelm? The giant robot that Jack apparently used

• They did the same thing with TWAU. TFtBL will be out in a few weeks most likely.

Telltale. Y u do this?

• Don't get me wrong. I LOVE Game of Thrones. The TV Series is phenomenal, and the first episode of the game was great.

But I guess I just love Tales even more. And having your hopes up on it being out in the next week or two, only for this to pop up, sucks a little. But hey, at least we get something exciting right?

They did the same thing with TWAU. TFtBL will be out in a few weeks most likely.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't think Telltale cares about one more than the other as reading their tweets shows they are passionate about both games, there is probably a logical reason as to why they are releasing the GoT trailer first.

Only reason game of thrones is getting a trailer first and probably released first is because Telltale probably cares about GOT more

• No worries, friend. Try to imagine this. After having played through the darkness and death of episode 2, you have newest episode from Tales from the Borderlands on the horizon ready to bring joy and fun back. :)

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE Game of Thrones. The TV Series is phenomenal, and the first episode of the game was great. But I guess I just

• Maybe it has to do with there being six episodes? That's what I would imagine.

I'm assuming that happened with TWAU because of Episode 2 coming so later and they needed to keep on schedule.

It is weird, I agree, but it's happened before. After Walking Dead Season 2 released its third episode, Wolf Among Us released Episodes 4 an

• Or perhaps it was finished first.

• Alt text

No worries, friend. Try to imagine this. After having played through the darkness and death of episode 2, you have newest episode from Tales from the Borderlands on the horizon ready to bring joy and fun back.

• Maybe it'll come the week after this episode, I mean the season premieres for both of the episodes only spanned a week apart.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE Game of Thrones. The TV Series is phenomenal, and the first episode of the game was great. But I guess I just

• You must be new to Telltale, welcome. At Telltale, 4-6 weeks is defined as 2 1/2 months and "soon" is defined as "whenever we damn well feel like releasing it."

gwendog posted: »

Why isn't it out? They said 4-6 weeks in the FAQ and I am dying to play episode 2 now! it's been 8 weeks!!!!

• When was it hard to kill Wilhelm? In the first one or the second? I only have Borderlands 2 and he was really easy to beat, at least to me.

Ah, I get it. Yeah, some enemies are so frustrating to kill >.> Do you remember Wilhelm? The giant robot that Jack apparently used

• You two should consider playing the games again with friends. It's a lot more fun, you get to hear your characters interacting with each other when reviving one another, and it's always really great feeling when the two/three/four of you take down a boss in a few seconds.

Nah you're not a lazy ass. I cheated. I didn't like it but I didn't wanted to spend years on the Borderlands games, I love playing but I'm u

• edited January 2015

It is weird but I wouldn't go so far as saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm loving both games so I'm happy Ep.2 is getting released soon for Game of Thrones and hope Ep.2 of Tales from the Borderlands is coming up shortly :D

Game of Thrones Trailer before Tales From The Borderlands?

• Don't get why people are getting so upset. The release for Ep.2 of TFTB is probably very close as well...

Telltale. Y u do this?

• Damn I was hoping Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones could not do what Walking Dead S2 and Wolf Among Us did and thats to get upset/mad at the other series when it gets an episode release first.

Was hoping this time it could be better but I guess not :/ Either way Ep.2 of Tales is probably coming really soon.

• "soon" is not soon enough!!! :(

• Don't worry, Kiddo - I'll protect you.

I love Handsome Jack. * Runs away before someone kills me * xD

• Same - I really missed having a siren in TPS!

I love that gif. Mostly because I played BL1 as Lilith and BL2 as Maya XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.