Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• If they fuck with TFTB...

I'LL FUCKIN STAB A BITCH

and then I'll team up with you lot and start a riot, you down?

Hunted35 posted: »

Don't worry, "soon" they will prove you wrong, "soon." Sorry for the dick joke, but they did do Sam &Max and Monkey island before. So I

• I don't think people have been bashing it, it's just that it is frustrating when you prefer one over the other, and that other is the one that's getting updates and trailers first. I'm sure they don't mean to sound as though they are rubbishing one or the other, but I understand how irritating it is that we still have heard nothing of Tales (which is the one I personally prefer and am more excited about), but are getting GoT news. I agree we should all be friends, and support each other in our agonising anticipation of the upcoming episodes!

I already commented on this but I'm hoping that people can be more chill about Game of Thrones getting an episode first and vice versa if Ta

• It is, let's just hope we'll get 2 awesome episodes like the first ones :)

Guess its a matter of opinion then.

• No, I was just joking - As you said, I am a newbie, so I actually appreciate all these new insights etc.

:salutes veteran TT forum-dwellers/mods:

OzzyUK posted: »

Sorry to crush your dreams but i just wanted to show you the facts as you seem new to Telltale releases judging from your join date. I ha

• So GoT ep 2 is coming early February. So is TFTBL coming mid February!!!!!!??? I really hope it also comes early February but there's no trailers or anything yet...

Damn.

• Trailer usually comes out before like 5 days before the release or so.

So maybe if we're lucky, we'll get a trailer when GoT will be releasing.

nohuhhuh posted: »

So GoT ep 2 is coming early February. So is TFTBL coming mid February!!!!!!??? I really hope it also comes early February but there's no trailers or anything yet... Damn.

• edited January 2015

I'm currently not interested in GoT, but it coming out first might actually be a bit of a good thing. Borderlands is popular, but GoT is a much more recognizable franchise. And because of that, when Tales first came out, I feel as if it was heavily overshadowed by GoT when it released directly a week afterwards. If Tales ends up coming out a few weeks after GoT, hopefully it'll actually get some time in the spot light this time around. :D

• Thread: Release Date for Episode Two?

Does anybody have any news about the release date for Tales from the Borderland Episode Two. If you have any I will be much pleased, thanks.
    I just read about Game of Thrones Episode Two and want to know if I missed any news about Borderlands Episode Two.

• Yeah, sure, next Tuesday good for you.

If they fuck with TFTB... I'LL FUCKIN STAB A BITCH and then I'll team up with you lot and start a riot, you down?

• I'm in!

Yeah, sure, next Tuesday good for you.

• Yup, and I think that the forum for Tales would also be bumped above GoT till the 3rd episode for GoT is released so that's cool ^_^

Deadpoolian posted: »

I'm currently not interested in GoT, but it coming out first might actually be a bit of a good thing. Borderlands is popular, but GoT is a m

• If this doesn't come out before March...

SOMEONES GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE

• puts on shades

Alt text

CosmicSouls posted: »

I'm in!

• New avatar? =)

Coool ^^

Who is it? :Р

Green613 posted: »

Yup, and I think that the forum for Tales would also be bumped above GoT till the 3rd episode for GoT is released so that's cool ^_^

She's Aoi Asahina from Dangan Ronpa.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

New avatar? Coool ^^ Who is it? :Р

• Sounds like good anime =)

Green613 posted: »

• It is pretty good :p Also a game too, but I haven't played it.

Sounds like good anime

• Alt text

CosmicSouls posted: »

If this doesn't come out before March... SOMEONES GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE

• edited January 2015

Well, I don't care if you guys don't care to hear about it. But there are people who are happy to hear about it, as it also a very hyped up game right now.

I doubt you guys would like it if Tales got an episode release first and some of the Game of Throne's fans were just like "I don't get a shit about Tales." as well as some of the other harsh stuff being said about Thrones right now. Am I right?

Its not hard to be respectful of the other game, even if you aren't a fan of it. That's all I'm wishing you people would do.

WazzuMan posted: »

I don't find anything particularly harsh about his comment. He's not bashing the game, he just doesn't care to hear about it. For that matter, neither do I.

• I do agree that it can be frustrating. I do prefer Game of Thrones, but if Tales from the Borderlands was getting an episode release first I would be fine with that and would be excited as well. I don't understand how some people find it so difficult to just show some respect.

I agree we should all be friends, and support each other in our agonising anticipation of the upcoming episodes!

Yup, exactly. We should be enjoying our difficult waits together XD

I don't think people have been bashing it, it's just that it is frustrating when you prefer one over the other, and that other is the one th

• edited January 2015

I used another gun I found in Moxxi's Back Door and it was super easy

zeke10 posted: »

Just use the vibra pulse and its super easy

• Alt text

I.....Can't tell are they playing through a build for Episode 2??

• No, I can see August at the Purple Skag.

• Looks like the bar scene in Episode 1

• Alt text

You should give GoT a chance (if you haven't already). They are, so far, both great games, so I don't mind if any comes out sooner, but I must say I'm more excited about GoT story wise.

Honestly, I don't give a shit about GoT. If TFTB E2 comes early February it's ok, because I really look forward to play Life is Strange on January, 30th. And after the deep and dark story of that, I am happy to be able to fuck shit up on Pandora ^^

• Alt text

You should give GoT a chance (if you haven't already). They are, so far, both great games, so I don't mind if any comes out sooner, but I must say I'm more excited about GoT story wise.

• Nah, they're playing Episode 1 I think. I see August and I think Purple Skag is in the background.

• If people are being scrubs, just roll your eyes and try not to rise to it. I'd like to think most people here could be mature enough to just suck it up and be a bit more patient, but there are always going to be some who just feel the need to chat shit. I try to see the funny side of it most of the time, but it has been a long wait so far already so people are gagging for some updates, not that that excuses them being rude or disrespectful of course.

I do agree that it can be frustrating. I do prefer Game of Thrones, but if Tales from the Borderlands was getting an episode release first I

• edited January 2015

"Tales from the Borderlands" Episode 2 uploaded into the base Steam!

Where is the joy and fun, guys? :D

It's coming SOON!

Alt text

• It's not coming out next week. No trailer, no teases, not even a trailer announcement.

Don't expect the game before Febuary 17, you won't be disappointed and if it comes out earlier, you can still be happy, or even more happy.

Febuary 17 also just happens to be my 18th birthday, so maybe I'm a bit egoistical there ^^

Who gives two poops, it from TTG, we know it is going to be good, who needs a press key anyway. No, but just kidding, but maybe they are hiding the press keys as well, till the trailer, one can hope?

• Alt text

"Tales from the Borderlands" Episode 2 uploaded into the base Steam! Where is the joy and fun, guys? It's coming SOON!

• :sheds single tear:

Thank you.

Alt text

"Tales from the Borderlands" Episode 2 uploaded into the base Steam! Where is the joy and fun, guys? It's coming SOON!

• Alt text

• Alt text

Soon...

• arent we supposed to hear something tommorow?

• Holy poop.

So there is hope...

• maybe being rated but no

zeke10 posted: »

arent we supposed to hear something tommorow?

• You... I like you.

Alt text

If people are being scrubs, just roll your eyes and try not to rise to it. I'd like to think most people here could be mature enough to just

• Hopefully they'll announce it at the panel tomorrow!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.