Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• The TellTale fanbase is so freakin' divided. Then again... EVERY fanbase is.

I already commented on this but I'm hoping that people can be more chill about Game of Thrones getting an episode first and vice versa if Ta

• Werent they at pax with gearbox?

maybe being rated but no

• Aw shucks, man. You're awesome too :3

Alt text

You... I like you.

• edited January 2015

Telltale Games, Iron Galaxy, 2k Australia, Armature studios and more in the Gearbox Theater panel at PAX South now. Join us for secrets!

— Randy Pitchford (@DuvalMagic) January 24, 2015

Telltale is currently at one of Gearbox's panels. Wonder if we'll get any new info out of it!

EDIT- Yeah, okay, I think we're going to get at least a little something out of this panel:

I'm at the 'Partnering with @GearboxSoftware' panel at #PAXSouth right now! You never know what we might show... ;) pic.twitter.com/SeFyc5fM1G

— Laura Perusco (@lauraperusco) January 24, 2015
  • Wooooooh Yes!!! :D

Alt text

Karnedg2013 posted: »

"Tales from the Borderlands" Episode 2 uploaded into the base Steam! Where is the joy and fun, guys? It's coming SOON!

• This is so suspensefull, there is a fifty to fifty chance they may releases the dates for Tales of the Boderlands episode 2. The reason why I say fifty is because of the Boderlands Handsome Jack Edition has been announced and it may focus on that. But, there also a good chance that they may release a trailer or a release date or both for Tales of the Boderlands episode 2 because of steam being updated, teases of secrets being revealed at the Gearbox panel, and Game of Throne episode 2 two weeks away release date. Damn it so damn suspenseful I think I'm going to have a..Click here

• Do you know where and when we can see this?!?!
    Is there a stream?

Deadpoolian posted: »

Telltale Games, Iron Galaxy, 2k Australia, Armature studios and more in the Gearbox Theater panel at PAX South now. Join us for secrets! —

• thanks for the update!!!!

Telltale Games, Iron Galaxy, 2k Australia, Armature studios and more in the Gearbox Theater panel at PAX South now. Join us for secrets! —

• I've tried searching for one, but sadly there doesn't seem to be a stream for this panel. D:

Do you know where and when we can see this?!?! Is there a stream?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There are some PAX streams on Twitch but the Gearbox panel isn't one of them. Gearbox or PAX might upload the panel to youtube at a later date.

Do you know where and when we can see this?!?! Is there a stream?

• Alt text

I've tried searching for one, but sadly there doesn't seem to be a stream for this panel.

• if it's not rated we will not get news

zeke10 posted: »

Werent they at pax with gearbox?

• Ohmygodohmygodogmygod It's almost here!! I need to kill time faster.. but all I can think about is TFTBL updates xD

Alt text

• The rest aside this is seriously charming; I'm sad I wasn't there to watch it in action!

I.....Can't tell are they playing through a build for Episode 2??

• On the bright side, Twitch will be streaming the main Gearbox panel tomorrow morning. Says so on their schedule, anyway. It's already been hinted that we'll hear something about Borderlands 3 during that one. Not sure if we can expect anything Tales related during that one, though.

• Alt text
    (me right now xD)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

"Tales from the Borderlands" Episode 2 uploaded into the base Steam! Where is the joy and fun, guys? It's coming SOON!

• Is episode 2 out yet? I'm dying here! T.T it'll be awesome if it comes out near the same time as Game of Thrones, like a week afterwards.

• No problem ;D

Alt text

:sheds single tear: Thank you.

• edited January 2015

Pasila:D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Ohmygodohmygodogmygod It's almost here!! I need to kill time faster.. but all I can think about is TFTBL updates xD

• Alt text

Aw shucks, man. You're awesome too

• nope,p.s COME ON HE HAVE TO BE RATED THE EPISODE.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Is episode 2 out yet? I'm dying here! T.T it'll be awesome if it comes out near the same time as Game of Thrones, like a week afterwards.

• Huh, well I'm confused. Surely that panel is long over by now, yet I haven't seen a single tweet about what was shown. Either those previous tweets were misleading and there was no news, or they don't want to publicly release whatever was shown/mentioned during the panel. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

• I really hope it comes out soon!! Been waiting so long...

• jeaaaah couldn't resist using that gif. It describes my feelings so well.

(ja on hauskaa kun kukaan Suomen ulkopuolelta ei tiedä mistä toi gifi on muhahahhahaa!!!)

finlander posted: »

Pasila:D

• Jep :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

jeaaaah couldn't resist using that gif. It describes my feelings so well. (ja on hauskaa kun kukaan Suomen ulkopuolelta ei tiedä mistä toi gifi on muhahahhahaa!!!)

• Why Telltale?
    Why must you make us suffer like this?
    To quote our dear friend Loader Bot, 'Why must the universe punish the good?'

• My friend told me something about it coming out tomorrow, which is the 25th for me. On the other hand I saw somewhere that it was saying the 27th. I'm so damn excited I can't stop thinking about it.

• I'd like to believe that, but somehow I highly doubt that seeing as we've heard no mention of it on here or on YouTube or anything, and we still haven't even seen a trailer yet. Sorry, but I really dont think you should get your hopes up...

My friend told me something about it coming out tomorrow, which is the 25th for me. On the other hand I saw somewhere that it was saying the 27th. I'm so damn excited I can't stop thinking about it.

• It's better to toss all rumors aside and just listen to whatever Telltale says....Which at the moment is SOON....

My friend told me something about it coming out tomorrow, which is the 25th for me. On the other hand I saw somewhere that it was saying the 27th. I'm so damn excited I can't stop thinking about it.

• Godammit, Telltale!
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DOES "SOON" MEAN?????

It's better to toss all rumors aside and just listen to whatever Telltale says....Which at the moment is SOON....

• I think it means exactly what someone else said way back in the comments, "Whenever the hell they feel like releasing it." le sigh I will wait as long as I have to for this episode.

Godammit, Telltale! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DOES "SOON" MEAN?????

• curls up and cries

I think it means exactly what someone else said way back in the comments, "Whenever the hell they feel like releasing it." le sigh I will wait as long as I have to for this episode.

• correct me if i am wrong but didn't telltale reveal the release date for episode 1 literally like a day or two before it came out? if that is the case next week is still a possibility

• I'm not sure, but i think you may be right. If that's the case then woop woop, but I'd still be cautious not to get too excited just in case.

Jewfreeus posted: »

correct me if i am wrong but didn't telltale reveal the release date for episode 1 literally like a day or two before it came out? if that is the case next week is still a possibility

• edited January 2015

They also hinted at news at a Gearbox panel and literally nothing has showed up about it.

Edit - possible news tomorrow in another Gearbox panel it better not be "COMING REALLY SOON ;)"

Jewfreeus posted: »

correct me if i am wrong but didn't telltale reveal the release date for episode 1 literally like a day or two before it came out? if that is the case next week is still a possibility

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Hype.

• The Inside Gearbox Software Panel will be livestreamed tomorrow, 1/25 at 10:30am CST. Mark it on your calendars! http://t.co/wvxj1CbPGJ

— Borderlands (@Borderlands) January 25, 2015

Gearbox has had a lot of panels over the last few days, but don't forget that the main one is tomorrow morning! And unlike the others, this one actually will be live-streamed. 10:30 am, central timezone.

It's been teased that there will be Borderlands 3 info during it. If we're luckily, maybe we'll get some news on Tales too! Telltale has been tweeting about Gearbox's pax panel, so I'd say it's likely.

• Damn, you beat me too it, all I can say is

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Hype.

• Damn, you beat me too it

I always beat everyone to it, nothing to be ashamed about. ;]

Poogers555 posted: »

Damn, you beat me too it, all I can say is

• Borderlands 3 news and Tales from the Borderlands Ep.2 release info on the same day?

I'd die of excitement

The Inside Gearbox Software Panel will be livestreamed tomorrow, 1/25 at 10:30am CST. Mark it on your calendars! http://t.co/wvxj1CbPGJ — B

Sign in to comment in this discussion.