Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Damn, you beat me too it I always beat everyone to it, nothing to be ashamed about. ;]

• edited January 2015

Fuck yeah! Hopefully its a surprise announcement for a release in the next week then Game of Thrones will of course have Ep.2 next week.

Hype.

• No, baby shhhh it'll be okay, we'll get it "soon" xD

curls up and cries

• hell yeah here's hoping for a release date

Hype.

• I noticed this was your first post, but you've been a lurker, but that don't matter. Welcome to the forums!

I said earlier in this thread the 27th, along with a few before me. I hope it is.

My friend told me something about it coming out tomorrow, which is the 25th for me. On the other hand I saw somewhere that it was saying the 27th. I'm so damn excited I can't stop thinking about it.

• Thanks for the welcome! Also, good to know exactly whom it was that said it long with a few others.

I hope i comes out soon as well, it was quite the cliffhanger they left us with in my opinion. I really want to know what that digital Jack is going to do to potentially get Rhys in trouble xD

I noticed this was your first post, but you've been a lurker, but that don't matter. Welcome to the forums! I said earlier in this thread the 27th, along with a few before me. I hope it is.

• Hell yeah, I might actually get a chance at watching the stream after work.

Deadpoolian posted: »

The Inside Gearbox Software Panel will be livestreamed tomorrow, 1/25 at 10:30am CST. Mark it on your calendars! http://t.co/wvxj1CbPGJ — B

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Unfortunately like i said earlier there is 0% chance that it will be released on Tuesday as there is no press key on the Steam database, it will always be added about a week or more before the release release date to give press chance to play it over the weekend before release https://steamdb.info/app/330830/subs/

Jewfreeus posted: »

correct me if i am wrong but didn't telltale reveal the release date for episode 1 literally like a day or two before it came out? if that is the case next week is still a possibility

• Legitimate reaction:

Alt text

Hype.

• I just converted this to my timezone - it's at 3.30am for me... ಠ_ಠ

Thank God it's a public holiday here tomorrow! ^_^

The Inside Gearbox Software Panel will be livestreamed tomorrow, 1/25 at 10:30am CST. Mark it on your calendars! http://t.co/wvxj1CbPGJ — B

• now every time I hear word "soon" I get both exited and depressed. We need more specific term TellTale!!

No, baby shhhh it'll be okay, we'll get it "soon" xD

• What time zone is that?

I just converted this to my timezone - it's at 3.30am for me... ಠ_ಠ Thank God it's a public holiday here tomorrow! ^_^

• AEDT

What time zone is that?

• Thanks, Rhys ;) I hope so...

No, baby shhhh it'll be okay, we'll get it "soon" xD

• Nice! A Gearbox panel!

Hope you guys who gonna go watch the stream will keep us posted since I certainly won't lol.

• link to livestream "channel" ?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited January 2015

It will be here

Edit: Here is a list of world times showing what time it will start in everyone locations if time zone calculations are confusing. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150125T1030&p1=400&msg=PAX

link to livestream "channel" ?

• link to livestream "channel" ?

• Oh god, somebody hold my hand! I'M FREAKING OUT!

Hype.

• I feel like I should add this here
    (Sorry I'm on mobile)
    https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/559185909879291905

• [hold hand]

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh god, somebody hold my hand! I'M FREAKING OUT!

• Thanks for countdown i was gonna ask :P

OzzyUK posted: »

It will be here Edit: Here is a list of world times showing what time it will start in everyone locations if time zone calculations are confusing. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150125T1030&p1=400&msg=PAX

• was already added but it's fine update can means a "tiny teaser" maybe

keroto posted: »

I feel like I should add this here (Sorry I'm on mobile) https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/559185909879291905

• edited January 2015

Yeah, we're definitely getting an update:

Alt text

• About 14 minutes until that panel begins.

• Less than 10 minutes! Here's the live stream link one more time!

[crosses fingers for episode 2 trailer]

• edited January 2015

Alt text because so much away because telltale because romania

• I'm keeping my expectations low. There have been many times where everyone got so excited that nearly everyone was disappointed, waiting for the episode 5 vine and recently waiting for Telltale's newest partnership (Minecraft, which is so far the biggest one I've seen).

Less than 10 minutes! Here's the live stream link one more time! [crosses fingers for episode 2 trailer]

• It's started!!!

Just FYI these things tend to be pretty long and drawn out (I'm pretty sure Randy is doing one of his infamous magic tricks), so settle in, guys.

I actually like the magic tricks...

• Very true! But I'm also excited for the panel in general because of potential BL3 news and more on Gearbox's new game Battleborn. So I'll still be happy even if Tales is barely mentioned. :D

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm keeping my expectations low. There have been many times where everyone got so excited that nearly everyone was disappointed, waiting for

• Alt text

Yeah, we're definitely getting an update:

• So...So far, they were saying stuff about DLCs and Lady Hammerlock.

• And Battleborn and Homeworld...

But no Tales - yet!

Crips posted: »

So...So far, they were saying stuff about DLCs and Lady Hammerlock.

• The Borderlands section is over, so if he was to imply something, he didn't. There is a chance it'll be at the end.

• But I think there's another some sort of a panel, fully sacrificed to Borderlands in 4/5 hours...right? I heard so.

It's an evening for me so probably not gonna watch it.

So...So far, they were saying stuff about DLCs and Lady Hammerlock.

• Unfortunately the Borderlands panel won't be streamed. D:

But I think there's another some sort of a panel, fully sacrificed to Borderlands in 4/5 hours...right? I heard so. It's an evening for me so probably not gonna watch it.

• It's not over - it's just split up. It's coming, it's coming... :rocks back and forth:

Dyeingbrad posted: »

The Borderlands section is over, so if he was to imply something, he didn't. There is a chance it'll be at the end.

• They'll announce it on this one - it's a much, much larger theatre and they've got over 8000 people streaming.

Unfortunately the Borderlands panel won't be streamed.

• InGen you...That's my job...No, no, you can't have this, especially when the guy actually responds!

@RhysOfHyperion Welcome to the Forums!

I noticed this was your first post, but you've been a lurker, but that don't matter. Welcome to the forums! I said earlier in this thread the 27th, along with a few before me. I hope it is.

• Aaannnd now they're doing a giveaway. Isn't this panel only an hour long? We only have 15 minutes left... xD Hopefully we'll get something out of it.

It's not over - it's just split up. It's coming, it's coming... :rocks back and forth:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.