Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Ok it's official, I'm getting hyped!!!..Seriously Can't wait for ep 2 now :D

• I just realised that this was implying Scooter's return, not a trailer or anything. I was too caught up in hype to notice!

Yeah, we're definitely getting an update:

• Though I don't look forward to having a digital annoyance spout things in my ear.

Really, Pumpkin? Because that's the part I'm most looking forward to...

Whoaaa, I go to sleep because I'm exhausted and I wake up to whole bunch of new information. Well I'm glad I checked and didn't get my ho

• Is it possible that the damage is just from the aftermath of the race? We see Felix kick it down and it's still seemingly intact, but the race was still going on and a whole heap of stuff could have happened to it. It might be that they return to the surface after finding the core and discover that it's totalled?

Crips posted: »

Also, I just realized that the broken car is the caravan! And it's looking horrible! Interesting.

• No, I'm really NOT looking forward to that. Knowing you, you're going to spend most of your time insulting me and spouting things about how handsome you are.

I don't need that while driving. Oh, and by the way my name's not Pumpkin, it's Rhys.

Though I don't look forward to having a digital annoyance spout things in my ear. Really, Pumpkin? Because that's the part I'm most looking forward to...

• :takes control of robo-arm and slaps Rhys across the face:

Sorry, what were you saying, Pumpkin? I couldn't hear you over my own handsomeness...

No, I'm really NOT looking forward to that. Knowing you, you're going to spend most of your time insulting me and spouting things about how handsome you are. I don't need that while driving. Oh, and by the way my name's not Pumpkin, it's Rhys.

• :head goes to the side and grunts slightly:

Aw, come on! This..this isn't working out. This is EXACTLY the kind of crap I was talking about!
    Seriously, do you need to boost your ego? Isn't it big enough already?

:takes control of robo-arm and slaps Rhys across the face: Sorry, what were you saying, Pumpkin? I couldn't hear you over my own handsomeness...

• Well, you know what they say about guys with big egos...

Am I right?

:lifts up hands to high-five self:

Yeah, I'm right!

:head goes to the side and grunts slightly: Aw, come on! This..this isn't working out. This is EXACTLY the kind of crap I was talking about! Seriously, do you need to boost your ego? Isn't it big enough already?

• I can't wait for episode 2 to be released. I just purchase the season pass and played episode 1, and it was very good. Keep it up Telltale!

• :rolls eyes as the high-five makes contact:

You've got to be kidding me.

Why can't you just find someone else to bother? Like....go find someone else's body to steal or something.

Well, you know what they say about guys with big egos... Am I right? :lifts up hands to high-five self: Yeah, I'm right!

• I just saw the clip, I laughed out loud at how that guy turned to pose dramatic for the camera and Fiona afterwards is just confused by what he's doing! Brilliant! XD

• "I can never resist peeking under a hood.. hergh hergh hergh hergh" XD fiona's face at the end.

• I decided to leave screenshots here in a little bit best quality :)

Alt text

Alt text

• See, this is what I don't get about you Kiddo - you wanted to be me - but then the hero of the story returns, and you're suddenly all "wahhh, Handsome Jack stop making me hit myself - wahhh, Handsome Jack stop making me high-five myself after all your hilarious jokes - wahhh, Handsome Jack stop touching me inappropriately in my sleep"...

Don't try and deny it, Kitten, you wanted this - but it's okay, you shouldn't feel ashamed - after all, you're not the first person who wanted me inside them.

Ahaha - am I right?!

:laughs maniacally and forcibly high-fives self while Rhys sheds a single tear:

Sex, Pumpkin - I'm talking about sex.

Did... did you get it?

Because I'm so attractive?

:rolls eyes as the high-five makes contact: You've got to be kidding me. Why can't you just find someone else to bother? Like....go find someone else's body to steal or something.

• wahhh, Handsome Jack stop touching me inappropriately in my sleep"...

you just killed me there. ;D Not because of obvious reason but because it came out of nowhere.

See, this is what I don't get about you Kiddo - you wanted to be me - but then the hero of the story returns, and you're suddenly all "wahhh

• I also laughed at that, hahahah

nohuhhuh posted: »

* wahhh, Handsome Jack stop touching me inappropriately in my sleep"... you just killed me there. ;D Not because of obvious reason but because it came out of nowhere.

• Jack plz staph!

See, this is what I don't get about you Kiddo - you wanted to be me - but then the hero of the story returns, and you're suddenly all "wahhh

• Thanks for that.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I decided to leave screenshots here in a little bit best quality

• Yeah, I have no idea where that came from either. I almost took it out because it was so random, but it made me laugh, so apparently it's my new headcanon?

* wahhh, Handsome Jack stop touching me inappropriately in my sleep"... you just killed me there. ;D Not because of obvious reason but because it came out of nowhere.

• Hey, you're Handsome Jack, everything you say are so funny and evil, you dick.

Ps. I was just kidding about the dick part man, just, please don't hurt me.

Yeah, I have no idea where that came from either. I almost took it out because it was so random, but it made me laugh, so apparently it's my new headcanon?

• You got yourself a new fan!

Yeah, I have no idea where that came from either. I almost took it out because it was so random, but it made me laugh, so apparently it's my new headcanon?

• Hey, do you think that telltale may release the gameplay clip and screenshots on the website.

• Alt text

They really are working on it. The game has been updated daily for a week now.... PREPARE YOUR ASSES, IT'S EP2 TIME.

• Thanks, now the wait for episode two is coming to a end, sssssssooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

They really are working on it. The game has been updated daily for a week now.... PREPARE YOUR ASSES, IT'S EP2 TIME.

• My gosh... :D I can't help it but when I read your comments I always hear Jack's voice in my head x)

• My ass is ready!!

• Blind Sniper can add it to the thread but Telltale staff won't upload them :P

Hunted35 posted: »

Hey, do you think that telltale may release the gameplay clip and screenshots on the website.

• So many news lately, I can't even handle it.

Alt text

• No problem ;)

Hunted35 posted: »

Thanks for that.

• You surely got older, mate

Pipas posted: »

So many news lately, I can't even handle it.

• You ever thought of roleplaying with someone, mate? Because you sure as hell has some skillz!

• Thanks Crips for telling me.

Crips posted: »

Blind Sniper can add it to the thread but Telltale staff won't upload them :P

• Yeah I think so, unless some real shit goes down!

Is it possible that the damage is just from the aftermath of the race? We see Felix kick it down and it's still seemingly intact, but the ra

• Oh shit a DPUH everybody RUUUUUN

• I know right XD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I just saw the clip, I laughed out loud at how that guy turned to pose dramatic for the camera and Fiona afterwards is just confused by what he's doing! Brilliant! XD

• T-They don't look friendly T_T oh nu.

Fiona will totally be okay, but Rhys is so screwed, SCREWED!

• Watch them have bearcats in the actual episode lol

Lilacsbloom posted: »

T-They don't look friendly T_T oh nu. Fiona will totally be okay, but Rhys is so screwed, SCREWED!

• We almost have it!!

Alt text

• Just grab the damn thing already!!! XD

We almost have it!!

• Things are looking good. As OzzyUK has mentioned before, you probably want to wait until seeing a Press Edition uploaded before getting too hyped, but it certainly looks like we'll be getting the game sooner than later. :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.