Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Is that Athena on the first screenshot?

• we will probably get Ep 2 a week after GoT

Mercyva posted: »

i think mid next month. because next week GOT ep2 is released. then maybe a week after we get trailers and stuff, then maybe the week after we get the 2nd TFTB ep hope so

• Inferring-Something-From-Nothing-Theory #2: What if...Fiona was the (half siren?) daughter of Roland and Lilith? Fiona has a red streak in her hair which she has had since childhood as you can see from examining the photo of her, Sasha and Felix. She is also really pretty, and has blue fingernails. We have yet to find out exactly why she and Sasha were alone when Felix took them in, we don't know why they weren't with their parents, and they are never mentioned. That's all I've got really, not as strong as my previous one, but yeah.

Yes, please - the crazier the better!

• Theory #3: What if... Vasquez was an artificial human created for the sole purpose of screwing Rhys over and being an asshole to everyone?

Mind = BLOWN

Yes, please - the crazier the better!

• I hated wolf amongst us, literally. But tales from borderlands is just too good. I really wanna play episode 2

• Yes.

iorek21 posted: »

Is that Athena on the first screenshot?

• Tried calling to get info on the release date and all i get is Matt with a full mailbox? What is going on answer your phones, i want an answer as all of us want an answer. Hire an operator to give answers to the customers. not Matt's full mailbox.

• Rhys has his stun baton, Fiona has a gun with only one bullet XD I personally think Rhys has more chances than Fiona, except if she finds a gun like Sasha's or if she can fight without weapons? (unlike Rhys)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

T-They don't look friendly T_T oh nu. Fiona will totally be okay, but Rhys is so screwed, SCREWED!

• Fiona is 29 so I doubt that, considering Lilith's and Roland's ages.

Inferring-Something-From-Nothing-Theory #2: What if...Fiona was the (half siren?) daughter of Roland and Lilith? Fiona has a red streak in h

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They won't give any new information over the phone, they will give us the release date when they are ready. You can check for release date updates in this thread or on Telltale's Twitter, Facebook or Blog.

I would just like to point out i am not Telltale staff but it's likely they wont give us a release date for Tales from the Borderlands until some time after the release of Game of Thrones episode 2 on February 3rd.

Tried calling to get info on the release date and all i get is Matt with a full mailbox? What is going on answer your phones, i want an answer as all of us want an answer. Hire an operator to give answers to the customers. not Matt's full mailbox.

• Calling won't give you release dates, mi amigo.

They announce it, usually on Twitter I think.

Tried calling to get info on the release date and all i get is Matt with a full mailbox? What is going on answer your phones, i want an answer as all of us want an answer. Hire an operator to give answers to the customers. not Matt's full mailbox.

• I wasn't really sure about the timeline and where all the games are on it and how far apart they are and stuff, so yeah, like I said just throwing that idea in there.

Fiona is 29 so I doubt that, considering Lilith's and Roland's ages.

• I've been watching that same clip around 5 times a day just to stop my withdrawal symptoms.

I don't know how much longer I can last.

• Alt text

(Sorry I just waited so long to use that gif XD)

Theory #3: What if... Vasquez was an artificial human created for the sole purpose of screwing Rhys over and being an asshole to everyone? Mind = BLOWN

• Haha, I love it!

(Sorry I just waited so long to use that gif XD)

• Isn't release date today?

• Thread: It's Jan 27th where is Ep2?

It's almost 3 pm Eastern US here and there was a update for it this morning. I've been refreshing and trying to find it for like 3 hours.

I swear it's like all episodes are ready to go but they hold em back and pretend jeez.

• Um, it's not scheduled to release today, there have been no confirmed release dates.

• Nope, don't know where you got that info.

Isn't release date today?

• Thanks!

Haha, I love it!

• edited January 2015

Telltale never stated that Episode 2 would be released on January 27th, they haven't even given an official release date for Episode 2. Telltale usually gives the release dates in the trailer for each episode, which are usually released a week or two before. Since we haven't even got the the trailer, it's still going to be a while, but it will be out soon. Until then, we have this clip from PAX South. Click here

EDIT: I just found the article you got the information from and it is definitely, 100% fake. News sources like this a kdramastars have often posted fake information about Telltale, such as there being a TWAU S2. Anyway, when it comes to release date information, trust Telltale and only Telltale. Unless it comes from them directly, it's most likely false. Hope this helps.

• Because 27 January and the sites that make conjectures and people for some reason believe they're the real dates lol

dojo32161 posted: »

Nope, don't know where you got that info.

• It's not being released today, It never was.

• Interestingly Game of Thrones is getting it's second episode sooner. It's official release date is February 3rd. I guess that it's going to take at least a week (maybe two) from that till we get second episode of TftB. I have no inside knowledge about the issue, but based on previous experience TTG won't publish episodes to two games in a same week.

• I should have photoshopped Tales from the Borderlands cover art there.. :D Oh well..

Hunted35 posted: »

Just grab the damn thing already!!! XD

• edited January 2015

They could always impresses and surprise us :p

But probably one week after GoT

Interestingly Game of Thrones is getting it's second episode sooner. It's official release date is February 3rd. I guess that it's going to

• Um...Because it's not being released today? Telltale never confirmed that? Did you get that info for one of them blongs, full of conjectures? I don't know why you people believe a conjecture to be a valid release date.

• I'm pretty sure it comes out one week after GoT release..it has to!! I don't see why it would take any longer. Of course I hope that they put time and effort to it and don't rush it but...its been 2 months now? And didn't they originally plan to release the game in summer 2014? So they had plenty of time to rewrite stuff if they had to.. dhckjvdbsdj I don't now call me inpatient if you want but if episode 2 ends up coming mid February I'm gonna be so sad and salty. It's great we had some news already but please TTG..pleeease give us release date next week!!

• plus I really really really really really really hate the word "soon" right now.

• Around the corner

• They were teasing about being in GoT so they might make an appearance in that :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Im just happy Adam and Dave got in, now we just need Gavin and Melissa

• Maybe Melissa, but I dont think Gavin will get into GoT

They were teasing about being in GoT so they might make an appearance in that :P

• Really? Why not

Maybe Melissa, but I dont think Gavin will get into GoT

• he said it himself that he doesnt think they will take "southerners" he was mostly joking, but I guess he means he cant do a British accent :P

Really? Why not

• Ah ok, that makes sense XD

he said it himself that he doesnt think they will take "southerners" he was mostly joking, but I guess he means he cant do a British accent :P

• Withdrawal biting away at you? Might I suggest giving the new class, the baroness, a spin over on the Pre-Sequel. I'm absolutely in love with her so far, gameplay wise and dialogue wise.

Anyways, we should have fun theorizing on the forum before the next episode comes to shatter our hearts in a thousand ways.

• Huh, really thought we might have a trailer by now. But nope, apparently not. That's fine, I'm totally cool with this. Yes, I'm fine. Honestly. No, I'm not crying, what are you on about?

sobs intensify

• In this crazy thing called life, we're all just kids in the backseat of the Telltale mini van, going "Are we there yet?"

Us: When are we gonna get there?
    Telltale: Soon.
    Us: Frigging LIES!

nohuhhuh posted: »

plus I really really really really really really hate the word "soon" right now.

• Keeping my fingers crossed that we will get the trailer/released dates by the end of the week and the episode will be released a week after Game of Thrones'. Until then, gonna get my Borderlands share with Pre Sequel, about to start the final mission with Wilhelm XD

• 63 days and counting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.