Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• I didn't know he was going to be in the game, but my ears totally perked up once I heard him. I was really pleased with the casting in this game - I didn't spoil it for myself, so I had no clue who was in it or what the storyline would be, and I found myself constantly grinning in approval whenever I recognized anyone's voice.

Instantly recognized him. Hardwick does Talking Dead

• Shh, shh, it's okay, I've got an entire drawer full of spoons we can put to good use if it's not here by the end of the week, handsome.

We're totally getting a trailer this week, right, Guys? Right? Guys, Right? :rocks back and forth:

• I think I can see your point. I'm very excited for the next episode, but I have seen a LOT of comments that go beyond eagerness and straight into "OMG TELLTALE YOU SUCK I'M BOYCOTTING YOU IN THE FUTURE CAUSE YOU ARE TOO BUSY MAKING A GOOD STORY TO GIVE ME MY EPISODE RIGHT NOW SCREW YOU", and those types of comments are really annoying :(

I can understand the frustration, but all the flouncing over it irks me.

stevean2 posted: »

It goes beyond "excitement" and just whining... they can clearly see the question has already been asked 50 times before them. ..

• "Uncool, man. Uncool."

Might as well give people the episode tomorrow, Telltale. Just so we can see the majestic (and sultry) Scooter in action.

• Oh my God, it's perfect!

:sheds single tear:

Thank you! ^_^

This was the best I could do. It was my first try :P

• This legitimately made my day - such an accurate depiction of our struggle.

just waiting on Episode two any time now they'll release episode two annnnnnny day now, just be patient Just wait a lit

• If this wait will keep going on like it does already, I'll be able to finish Borderlands 2 before the release XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• We shall totally get a trailer this week...haha....ha....hides the papers that say trailer coming out next month

Oh my God, it's perfect! :sheds single tear: Thank you! ^_^

• Yay! That's a good thing, right?

BTW, sorry that I wasn't able to play TPS, just been really busy. Next weekend I should have some time, or maybe even this one. We'll see... :)

Crips posted: »

If this wait will keep going on like it does already, I'll be able to finish Borderlands 2 before the release XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Goddamn your positivity, Crips! This thread is for whining, complaining, and painstakingly documenting your deteriorating mental state via amusing gifs...

(I'm joking - yay positivity!)

If this wait will keep going on like it does already, I'll be able to finish Borderlands 2 before the release XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• :Coming back from @CrazedRabbit's house:

Alt text

We shall totally get a trailer this week...haha....ha....hides the papers that say trailer coming out next month

• edited February 2015

I surely hope so... AT LEAST BY 2/10... but this doesn't look good..

Well, yeah, seeing as Telltale for some reason releases their episodes on Tuesdays, we'll probably get the episode on the tenth.

• I agree, the people making those sorts of comments are so juvenile. The forums are a place where they are invited to vent their rage if that's what they so wish, we however will continue to have (somewhat) intelligent and above all mature conversations.

nursethalia posted: »

I think I can see your point. I'm very excited for the next episode, but I have seen a LOT of comments that go beyond eagerness and straight

• nay for positivity! ;( everybody knows whining gets the job done... nah just kidding.(Or am I?)
    I have borderlands 2 since my friend talked me into buying it, but I don't like & suck at fps, I called it quits. But ironically I really love TFTB, much more than I liked original boarderlands.

• Yeah, don't worry. :D

Pipas posted: »

Yay! That's a good thing, right? BTW, sorry that I wasn't able to play TPS, just been really busy. Next weekend I should have some time, or maybe even this one. We'll see...

• It is important to always look for the bright side! Even if you're in scag's butthole and dying from lack of oxygen and the smell, always look for the bright side!

Goddamn your positivity, Crips! This thread is for whining, complaining, and painstakingly documenting your deteriorating mental state via amusing gifs... (I'm joking - yay positivity!)

• Haha. Well, I will continue the positivity Jackyboy. I started my current cosplay project in late December. And next week, 13th-15th, will be a convention that I will attend with that cosplay. I'm kinda glad the Ep2 hasn't released yet, because there's still a lot to do for the costume so I can't be playing games like I usually do. If Ep2 released before the convention, I will be doomed. So, I just gotta work hard and get the long-waited prize after the event. Yay.

Goddamn your positivity, Crips! This thread is for whining, complaining, and painstakingly documenting your deteriorating mental state via amusing gifs... (I'm joking - yay positivity!)

• It's understandable. I also suck at FPS. I wouldn't even bother getting it if it was just a simple shooter. But I like the humour! Kinda...And the RPG elements! And the story, man, so much better than first game.

Pre Sequel is also cool, the low gravity is awesome sauce and they improved the story even more!

It was a good choice for Telltale to go this way :P

gina-0816 posted: »

nay for positivity! ;( everybody knows whining gets the job done... nah just kidding.(Or am I?) I have borderlands 2 since my friend talked

• Also, I dunno if it's that positive...I mean, for me, it is, but not really for Telltale since it proves how long and boring this wait is.

I started playing BL2 few days after Zer0's Sum was released.

And now I'm at the part with destroying the bunker in Thousand Cuts, which is annoying because of the constructors.

I don't ever want to meet those fuckers constructors in TFTB

• Yay, I love that this has magically transformed to a thread of positive goodness!

Good luck with your cosplay (want to keep the positivity flowing and share some details with us?)

Haha. Well, I will continue the positivity Jackyboy. I started my current cosplay project in late December. And next week, 13th-15th, will b

• Oh wow, you really don't have much more to do (SO MUCH STUFF IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN)!

And I also hated the Constructors at the time, but after playing TPS I'm not sure if I could ever kill one again... (oops, no spoilers)!

Also, I dunno if it's that positive...I mean, for me, it is, but not really for Telltale since it proves how long and boring this wait is.

• Did you not watch the Gearbox/Telltale panel where they revealed that scags do not have buttholes?

It is important to always look for the bright side! Even if you're in scag's butthole and dying from lack of oxygen and the smell, always look for the bright side!

• If you mean the latest one, I have, but the only thing I was doing was waiting for them to reveal TFTB news.

So I didn't listen to 90% of stuff they were saying :D

Did you not watch the Gearbox/Telltale panel where they revealed that scags do not have buttholes?

• Crips posted: »

It is important to always look for the bright side! Even if you're in scag's butthole and dying from lack of oxygen and the smell, always look for the bright side!

• edited February 2015

Actually it was the previous one where TFTB was first revealed, can't believe you didn't see it!

skip to 11:50 for scag anatomy

If you mean the latest one, I have, but the only thing I was doing was waiting for them to reveal TFTB news. So I didn't listen to 90% of stuff they were saying

• Oh, then I didn't see it. Mainly because I didn't care about Borderlands at all before Zer0's Sum was released.

Actually it was the previous one where TFTB was first revealed, can't believe you didn't see it! skip to 11:50 for scag anatomy

• There's a new patch, so i'm guessing the new episode will come out soon.

• What?! How? Where?!

BullseyeRey posted: »

There's a new patch, so i'm guessing the new episode will come out soon.

• Heh, 'soon'.
    There was a time I thought that meant "not too long to wait now"...

BullseyeRey posted: »

There's a new patch, so i'm guessing the new episode will come out soon.

• I feel bad for you.. >.<
    ( I had the same of kind of situation a long time ago and (Handsome Jack's voice) Damnit this is so frustrating! xD )

This is completely off-topic, but I just found out Jungle (the amazing folks behind Busy Earnin') had a solo gig literally 10 minutes away f

• Same xD I love Jack so much (I shouldn't) so I can't wait for that either!

Deadpoolian posted: »

I'm hoping for a trailer later this week, and a release date for next Tuesday. I'm probably gonna die of excitement when it actually does come out. Can't wait to finally have dialog with Jack!

• edited February 2015

Me right now:
    Alt text

• Whaaaat? I did NOT know about this. I walked into the bathroom after my husband used it last week and said it smelled like a skag's butthole. I guess I can't use that one anymore!

Actually it was the previous one where TFTB was first revealed, can't believe you didn't see it! skip to 11:50 for scag anatomy

• haha, everything I thought I knew... IS A LIE.

nursethalia posted: »

Whaaaat? I did NOT know about this. I walked into the bathroom after my husband used it last week and said it smelled like a skag's butthole. I guess I can't use that one anymore!

• I'M CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN

I agree, the people making those sorts of comments are so juvenile. The forums are a place where they are invited to vent their rage if that

• Don't count on it to soon. Seems they have a lot of problems with Game of Thrones they need to fix also. Bet they deal with that first before finishing TFTB Episode 2.

• Don't these two games have a different team of employees working on them? I don't think issues with GoT would cause delay to the Tales team.

Don't count on it to soon. Seems they have a lot of problems with Game of Thrones they need to fix also. Bet they deal with that first before finishing TFTB Episode 2.

• This is the longest 4-6 weeks I've ever experienced.

• Their biggest mistake was to use that word. I would we okay if they just told us that there's still much to do but they used "soon" instead. I know it's ridiculous to be mad about this but TTG should know better. Never anger a TTG fan.

Heh, 'soon'. There was a time I thought that meant "not too long to wait now"...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.