Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Man, i have to give u credit for at least trying...uhhh... i mean well done as much as this pains me to say this but Hey, kiddo. Jack here -- president of Hyperion. Lemme explain how things work here: Why dont we join forces defeat the evil forces of those pathetic vault hunters and bandits so that we could bring peac to Pandora, what do u say, kiddo are u in this with me? whispers; just remember pumpkin that am the goddamn HERO

Great job, other Jack - you're really throwing them off my trail - might want to update your intel about Roland, though...

• Aw, thought you might be into that kinda stuff...
    Pulls out whip
    You've been a bad, bad boy, Jack.

They're hardcore sadists, which makes us all masochists for sticking around!

• Use of the s-word.
    GTFO

nickyzhere posted: »

It's almost F17 (even though that probably means nothing at this point) and you know what that means! Episode 2 info is...... coming soon.

• Alright u had ur fun kiddo so why dont u just run along and become that bullet magnet for me!!!!

Bullet magnet, sounds like you treat them with the highest respect. :P

• hmmmmm.. let me think about this....no!!!!

Okay Kiddo, you've gone three posts without mentioning my... I mean your abs. They don't call us Handsome Jack for nothing, right Pumpkin?

• xD this video killed me hahahahah

HE'S COMING xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

• You're adorable, Kitten.

Alright u had ur fun kiddo so why dont u just run along and become that bullet magnet for me!!!!

• Hey Kiddo,

I'm going to need you to come up to Helios and get a diction chip installed. You've got the voice and the looks down perfectly, but you write like a common bandit. A hero should take pride in his spelling and grammar - it's the Hyperion way.

Man, i have to give u credit for at least trying...uhhh... i mean well done as much as this pains me to say this but Hey, kiddo. Jack here -

• Hey, I never said I wasn't into it...

Aw, thought you might be into that kinda stuff... Pulls out whip You've been a bad, bad boy, Jack.

• I'm pretty sure we'll get a trailer today, so let's just relax

Alt text

• How can I relax - HE DIDN'T PEEL THE BANANA! WHAT IS THIS ANARCHY?!!!

JohnyCl posted: »

I'm pretty sure we'll get a trailer today, so let's just relax

• Alt text

the cat in this gif are the players, the sloth (well I think its a sloth) is tell-tale

• Raw.

I can't even imagine eating the peel, let alone the black thing on the bottom, gah.

JohnyCl posted: »

I'm pretty sure we'll get a trailer today, so let's just relax

• So many gifs... Ugh.

Seriously though, it's been more than two months. Are they even going to release it still?..

• The black thing is not that bad.

Dapnee posted: »

Raw. I can't even imagine eating the peel, let alone the black thing on the bottom, gah.

• Nah, I think they just quit after episode one on this series. At least it feels that way.

Tahon posted: »

So many gifs... Ugh. Seriously though, it's been more than two months. Are they even going to release it still?..

• All I'm saying is this, it better be worth the wait.

• He called himself hero, PRICELESS

Alt text

Hey Kiddo, I'm going to need you to come up to Helios and get a diction chip installed. You've got the voice and the looks down perfectly

• You are under arrest, hands up criminal

Alt text

It's almost F17 (even though that probably means nothing at this point) and you know what that means! Episode 2 info is...... coming soon.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

So many gifs... Ugh. Seriously though, it's been more than two months. Are they even going to release it still?..

• Alt text

He called himself hero, PRICELESS

• Alt text

The black thing is not that bad.

• If it's anything like ep 1 it should be, I have hope :)

All I'm saying is this, it better be worth the wait.

• Yeah, I have a feeling after playing for about 5 minutes 90% of us will be like:

Alt text

Until the NEXT delay, that is...

If it's anything like ep 1 it should be, I have hope

• I use to buy season passes to telltale games...buuuuut waiting 9 months for a "season" isn't worth it

• This is how much hope i have left

Alt text

If it's anything like ep 1 it should be, I have hope

• I'm starting to lose my patience, going from checking this thread once or twice a week to checking it multiple times a day.

TftB Episode 2 where are you?!

• edited February 2015

Oh, yes i love doctor who

Alt text

Yeah, I have a feeling after playing for about 5 minutes 90% of us will be like: Until the NEXT delay, that is...

• F17 and still nothing. Why did I even buy the game to support them if things are like this? Telltale please ;;___;;

• Can we go to the distant future where episode 2 is out?

Oh, yes i love doctor who

• We are quite fickle fans aren't we... We're all "Why TT, WHYYYY????" then, "I hate you forever, TT" until the content is released and we all just go "I wuv you soooooo much TT, you're amazing, omg"

Yeah, I have a feeling after playing for about 5 minutes 90% of us will be like: Until the NEXT delay, that is...

• edited February 2015

Alt text
    Is optimism dead? No it - it can't be...

This is how much hope i have left

• edited February 2015

Of course! Just let me set the TARDIS to 50 thousand years in the future and...were ready to go! Would take you with me lass but its too dangerous

Alt text

Can we go to the distant future where episode 2 is out?

• Bitch, don't tell me it's too dangerous!

Of course! Just let me set the TARDIS to 50 thousand years in the future and...were ready to go! Would take you with me lass but its too dangerous

• Calm yourself people! It's still very early in the day, it could still turn up!

F17 and still nothing. Why did I even buy the game to support them if things are like this? Telltale please ;;___;;

• edited February 2015

You asked for it, come on get in.....don't leave me hanging here

Alt text

Oh and be wary of the raging telltale fans with guns

Bitch, don't tell me it's too dangerous!

• Jumps in TARDIS
    Let's go!

You asked for it, come on get in.....don't leave me hanging here Oh and be wary of the raging telltale fans with guns

• This doesn't look right....Maybe i miscalculated?

Alt text

Jumps in TARDIS Let's go!

• edited February 2015

Middle of the day here.
    Face it scooby theres no hope left....F17 is dead

Alt text

Calm yourself people! It's still very early in the day, it could still turn up!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.