Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Yes. That is what many customers will do out of frustration. Which was exactly my point at the beginning of this conversation.

Now that we've gone around full circle, are we done?

Alright, stop paying.

• I have dishonored my family..

Alt text

Hold-up. That is without a doubt the worst chemistry joke I have ever seen... Magnesium-oxides' chemical formula is not OMg, it's MgO! You sicken me.

• edited February 2015

I am waiting, and while I do it I might as well read and comment here.
    No one forces you to write anything here either.

Then maybe that's what you should do, wait for it to be finished. Wait. I just won't buy the season pass anymore and that's pretty much it. Keyword...Anymore.

• You should stop paying, some people will. Telltale won't care, no body will.

Yeah, we're done, hopefully.

Rynna posted: »

Yes. That is what many customers will do out of frustration. Which was exactly my point at the beginning of this conversation. Now that we've gone around full circle, are we done?

• Telltale will care if enough people stop paying, believe me. My point is that continuing the way they are may just cause that down the line.

You're under the impression that I'm in the minority in my frustration. I guarantee you I'm not.

You should stop paying, some people will. Telltale won't care, no body will. Yeah, we're done, hopefully.

• There's a difference between patiently waiting and complaining about how bad Telltale is while waiting.

People want to discuss the game here, that's the point, all I see on these once fun Forums are people "Calling Telltale out".

VitaBrevis posted: »

I am waiting, and while I do it I might as well read and comment here. No one forces you to write anything here either.

• You are, however, a lot of people will still buy the episode.

Telltale will care if enough people stop paying, believe me. My point is that continuing the way they are may just cause that down the line. You're under the impression that I'm in the minority in my frustration. I guarantee you I'm not.

• edited February 2015

Do you have to start a fight about everything?

Alright, stop paying.

• Well what did you (and they) expect? People paid money for a product they have every righ to be angry it wasn't delivered in time without any explanation. That's not how you treat customers if you expect to keep them.

There's a difference between patiently waiting and complaining about how bad Telltale is while waiting. People want to discuss the game here, that's the point, all I see on these once fun Forums are people "Calling Telltale out".

• Could you please forgive me?..

Alt text

Hold-up. That is without a doubt the worst chemistry joke I have ever seen... Magnesium-oxides' chemical formula is not OMg, it's MgO! You sicken me.

• Papai, I'm tired of seeing people complaining about everything here.

Fuck it, this isn't worth it, it won't change anything. I'm done.

papai46 posted: »

Do you have to start a fight about everything?

• edited February 2015

Dude, seriously, I swear when I read "Confirmed by TTG, Tales from the Borderlands has been canceled" I nearly fell off my chair. You just gave me the biggest scare of my life

• Then stop paying.

Fuck it, I'm done, complain, won't change anything.

VitaBrevis posted: »

Well what did you (and they) expect? People paid money for a product they have every righ to be angry it wasn't delivered in time without any explanation. That's not how you treat customers if you expect to keep them.

• This is the release date discussion thread. Discussing frustration about the release date is relevant.

There are plenty of other fun threads going on that only talk about theories about the games. If you can't handle critique of Telltale, just go there.

There's a difference between patiently waiting and complaining about how bad Telltale is while waiting. People want to discuss the game here, that's the point, all I see on these once fun Forums are people "Calling Telltale out".

• Ughhhhh. I was just loading up TFTB on my Xbone and it said updating cotent. It seemed like something was loading but nahhhh.

That sucks.

• Fuck it, I'm done, complain, won't change anything.

This is the release date discussion thread. Discussing frustration about the release date is relevant. There are plenty of other fun thre

• I will forgive you :)
    Just never do that again.

Could you please forgive me?..

• I'd like to see the confirmation, dear sir.

• You take this place too seriously.

Papai, I'm tired of seeing people complaining about everything here. Fuck it, this isn't worth it, it won't change anything. I'm done.

• It will if enough people complain! And Telltale deserves complaint.

Fuck it, I'm done, complain, won't change anything.

• Sure, Papai.

papai46 posted: »

You take this place too seriously.

• It won't.

It will if enough people complain! And Telltale deserves complaint.

• Sorry :( Just playing. Usually everything I say, the opposite happens, so trying to jinx myself in a release later today.

Timcanpy posted: »

Dude, seriously, I swear when I read "Confirmed by TTG, Tales from the Borderlands has been canceled" I nearly fell off my chair. You just gave me the biggest scare of my life

• Smart idea :)

Askeptic posted: »

Sorry Just playing. Usually everything I say, the opposite happens, so trying to jinx myself in a release later today.

• Alt text

I will forgive you Just never do that again.

• That will cost you a vault key

I'd like to see the confirmation, dear sir.

• Alt text

I will forgive you Just never do that again.

• edited February 2015

Don't be so pessimistic. I've noticed that magically, the episodes of Telltale games are longer again. After they shortened them quite a lot for the Walking Dead season 2. You think that came out of nowhere? The fans were unhappy and boy did they let Telltale know it. So now it's better. Game companies don't exist in a vacuum where no outside force touches them.

It won't.

• Heh, that's easy! I am going to find someone named Felix. He know how to get a vault key. :)

Askeptic posted: »

That will cost you a vault key

• Actually it was because for TWD, Telltale thought that shorter episodes worked.

However, I just want to say I'm done arguing.

Don't be so pessimistic. I've noticed that magically, the episodes of Telltale games are longer again. After they shortened them quite a lot

• edited February 2015

TWAU had short episodes too. But okay, go read happy threads and calm down.

Actually it was because for TWD, Telltale thought that shorter episodes worked. However, I just want to say I'm done arguing.

• yeah... maybe it's time to stahp.

• Same to you, let this entire place calm down, there's enough hate right now.

TWAU had short episodes too. But okay, go read happy threads and calm down.

• edited February 2015

So I was gone for an hour or so and when I came back, I see this:

Alt text

Wth, guys.

• Alt text

Dude everyone who read your comment got scared.

• Alt text

yeah... maybe it's time to stahp.

• Yeah, seeing that made me think 'Oh, some news must have happened!'

Pipas posted: »

So I was gone for an hour or so and when I came back, I see this: Wth, guys.

• edited February 2015

The power of whining and debate is truly a force to be reckoned with!

Just pretend we got good news and everyone is celebrating F17!

• Meh, you didn't miss much really. People arguing and GoldenPaladin yelling at everyone for complaining too much about the time that's taking Telltale to release the episode. But oh look, my name's in your pic :)

• People arguing and GoldenPaladin yelling at everyone for complaining too much about the time that's taking Telltale to release the episode.

Summed it up well.

Timcanpy posted: »

Meh, you didn't miss much really. People arguing and GoldenPaladin yelling at everyone for complaining too much about the time that's taking Telltale to release the episode. But oh look, my name's in your pic

Sign in to comment in this discussion.