Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• xD I can't wait until they tell us the release date

johnpas749 posted: »

.Youre not the only one.I check like 3 times an hour..

• they said it will be done SOON!

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Don;t worry guys! I just looked at the TT site and they said it will be done SOON!

• edited February 2015

We could seriously reach page 100 if the wait keeps on like this!

• AAAaaAAAaaaaa you know what.. 2 months is okay, I mean it's hard to wait even 1 month for the next part but 2 months is okay..
    and now it seems like it could potentially take 4 months for episode 2 to get released. Sad thing is that my hype has died a little because of this huge gap we have..

Don't get me wrong I'm still going to play it for sure but my level of interest in this game is so different that a month ago. I really hope that TTG gets their shit together because this is not going to work in the future. And know I really hope that ep 2 is awesome and gets me back on the hypetrain..

And yeah I believe it's going to be released in next month.

• edited February 2015

Yeah, i lost some of that excitement too I don't even remember what Rhys is doing on pandora in the first place! they should really keep it together or else a lot of people are gonna lose interest in this amazing game!

nohuhhuh posted: »

AAAaaAAAaaaaa you know what.. 2 months is okay, I mean it's hard to wait even 1 month for the next part but 2 months is okay.. and now it s

• edited February 2015

Every time i finish a league of legends match :3

Timcanpy posted: »

I'm curious, how often do you guys check this forum looking for news? I check it like 4 times a day(I know, I have problems)

• Ew.

Every time i finish a league of legends match

• The funniest thing is, I'm still getting closer to finishing Borderlands 2 with every day.

I'd be laughing hard if I'd manage to finish it before the release of Atlas Mugged.

• me: hey guess what

friend: what?

me: tftb episode 2 comes next week!

friend: really

me: no......cries like a little bitch

• I really don't get why these episodes take so long, given the fact that they have the assets already done for many things and some script for the story too. Im starting to believe this will come out in mid march at best.

• edited February 2015

Come on telltale, you can do it!

Alt text

• Alt text

dylanvdg posted: »

me: hey guess what friend: what? me: tftb episode 2 comes next week! friend: really me: no......cries like a little bitch

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Rhys was on Pandora to make a deal with August to buy a fake Vault Key... (he basically stole Vasquez's deal on purpose so people of Hyperion will look up to Rhys, Vaughn and Yvette). The deal fell apart so Rhys had to get back the money he and Vaughn stole from Hyperion but the money exploded and Vasquez knows what's going on so Rhys and Vaughn are blacklisted and can't go back on Helios. Rhys discovers later that a Digital Jack is in his head. Do you remember now xD

( i made this gif just for you I hope you like it xD )

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

Yeah, i lost some of that excitement too I don't even remember what Rhys is doing on pandora in the first place! they should really keep it together or else a lot of people are gonna lose interest in this amazing game!

• Alt text

Rynna posted: »

I'd be just fine with that because I'm playing GoT too and enjoying it a lot. I don't care as long as some episode of a Telltale game is com

• N-no...Can you tell me again?

Rhys was on Pandora to make a deal with August to buy a fake Vault Key... (he basically stole Vasquez's deal on purpose so people of Hyperio

• (Facepalm) Ugh, you're killing me Crips. xD

Crips posted: »

N-no...Can you tell me again?

• I'd put my smart money on March 10. A full fifteen weeks after episode one!

I really don't get why these episodes take so long, given the fact that they have the assets already done for many things and some script for the story too. Im starting to believe this will come out in mid march at best.

• Don't worry, the "Previously on the Last Episode" segments cover a good amount of the plot. After a long wait for the second episode of Wolf Among Us Episode 2, Telltale had a "Previously On" segment that was longer than usual and managed to fill players in.

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

• edited February 2015

You can always replay it in a second save file or watch a Let's Play. I'm likely to do one or the other before Ep2 launches

nohuhhuh posted: »

AAAaaAAAaaaaa you know what.. 2 months is okay, I mean it's hard to wait even 1 month for the next part but 2 months is okay.. and now it s

• Oh no you didn't

Alt text

Crips posted: »

Ew.

• edited February 2015

Thanks for the explanation! and that picture was exactly what my reaction was when i was reading your comment.

Rhys was on Pandora to make a deal with August to buy a fake Vault Key... (he basically stole Vasquez's deal on purpose so people of Hyperio

• You know what's funny? Sometime this week, I think Tuesday I left a comment saying that I firmly believed that they wouldn't leave us in the dark for another week. sees it's Saturday aka almost the end of the week Well..damn.

• Alt text

I have no idea what you are saying SPEAK LOUDER

• Job just posted this on Twitter -

Fuck yes! Its closer than we think, but its gonna be shorter than Ep1 apparently

• I kinda thought the four-month wait of silence between TWAU Episodes 1 and 2 wouldn't ever happen again, and that Telltale would at least have enough self-awareness by now to pop in every few months and say "Hey, here's what's happening:"

I was a naive fool. Yeah, I'll enjoy the hell out of the episode. No, that doesn't make it any less inexcusable.

• Closer to 2 hours

I'll fucking take it!

Alt text

Job just posted this on Twitter - https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/569240367314251777 Fuck yes! Its closer than we think, but its gonna be shorter than Ep1 apparently

• Yay! ^_^ So F24 it is...?

Job just posted this on Twitter - https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/569240367314251777 Fuck yes! Its closer than we think, but its gonna be shorter than Ep1 apparently

• So, this happened.

Alt text

Link to the tweet

How f*cking big it will be if the file size is already bigger than first episode's and it isn't even ready yet? Anyways, finally some actual news. Yay. Hype is getting real!

• edited February 2015

I'm still confused on why the LEAD designer left to join another company when the series isn't over yet, that's just not right. :(

Rob_K posted: »

I think it's safe to say, if he was indeed a lead, having a lead leave 'could' have impacted the game's development then. Fortunately, at le

• I'm hyped, hopefully March 3rd.

I forget how long Ep.1 was, it was around 2-3 hours for me and if I take my time like I did then, then it should be about the same.

• Holy shit...

It's happening.

Right now.

So, this happened. Link to the tweet How f*cking big it will be if the file size is already bigger than first episode's and it isn't even ready yet? Anyways, finally some actual news. Yay. Hype is getting real!

• No, I highly doubt he meant that we still need a trailer. I'm gonna go with March 10th.

Yay! ^_^ So F24 it is...?

• F24HypeIsReal

So, this happened. Link to the tweet How f*cking big it will be if the file size is already bigger than first episode's and it isn't even ready yet? Anyways, finally some actual news. Yay. Hype is getting real!

• That's a little late don't you think? I'm going with March 3rd, seems more reasonable.

No, I highly doubt he meant that we still need a trailer. I'm gonna go with March 10th.

• IM THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!!!
    STRIP THE FLESH!!! SALT THE WOUND!!!
    I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BI-SICKLE!!!

• No, I'll be in denial till it actually comes out.

• They might only do a launch trailer (which they usually post within 48 hours of launch) rather than a first look trailer before-hand though, since we got a clip at PAX a while ago...

No, I highly doubt he meant that we still need a trailer. I'm gonna go with March 10th.

• Fair enough. That means that a trailer should come out this week, which could possibly happen.

That's a little late don't you think? I'm going with March 3rd, seems more reasonable.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Finally we have something, i can now add some news to the OP :)

• For me it was slightly more than 2 hours, like 5 or 10 minutes.

It was a nice change of pace after TWD, you know what I'm sayin'?

I'm hyped, hopefully March 3rd. I forget how long Ep.1 was, it was around 2-3 hours for me and if I take my time like I did then, then it should be about the same.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.