Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• I kept accidentally calling her "Love To" :P

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

it's weird when i first found out about her i thought her stage name was tough love

• Alt text

Let them come, I'm not afraid.

Pipas...the brotherhood is coming for you...

• Ikr! they just can't seem to get it wrong, can they?

Telltale has honestly done a great job with picking music for their games, even when it comes to trailer music. I have about 5 songs on my phone that Telltale introduced me to :P

• I'm glad to hear it ;)

AlfMusic posted: »

Nice find! I've been looking for this for a while. You just made my day!

• No actually, but it still frustrates like hell.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You must be new.

• Same, it's so cool and very Borderlands :D

Loves this song

• edited February 2015

Desynchronized

Alt text

Well you didn't last long...

Pipas posted: »

Let them come, I'm not afraid.

• There's one little detail you forgot, my dear CrazedRabbit and that is that I'm already dead. Do you remember? WHEN YOU POISONED ME?

Desynchronized Well you didn't last long...

• Karmas a bitch ain't it....

Alt text

There's one little detail you forgot, my dear CrazedRabbit and that is that I'm already dead. Do you remember? WHEN YOU POISONED ME?

• The game isn't delayed.

Alt text

Minecraft has nothing to do with any delay of Tales. Each game has a separate team working on it.

• The game isn't delayed.

Alt text

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

Yeah, and the fact that the telltale staff are not even responding about the delay is more annoying than the wait itself!

• Yeah, her name is kinda confusing.

nursethalia posted: »

I kept accidentally calling her "Love To" :P

• No nazdar :D

Zdravím dalšího Čecha!

• edited February 2015

Still nothing.... Okay i'll keep waiting

No seriously take your time So the game can be worth it!

• In all seriousness, how damn hard is it to inform people about progress? All they ever do is make us wait more than they promised, every once in a while they tweet "OMG Just played the episode, it's awesome!!" which says NOTHING. It only hints that Telltale might be doing NOTHING and all these games are made by a 3rd party in some guy's basement and they JUST got to play it. They created the dam thing, they should know it's awesome!

Anyway...I am voting for weekly updates, even if they say "Not yet guys", I don't care, give me something besides absolute silence and speculation and blue ball, forehead vein pop inducing tweets!

• Also, don't forget, I burned him!!!!!!

Karmas a bitch ain't it....

• Could you imagine if they brought out Ep3 of GoT before this?

I imagine World War 3 may be started.

• I am voting for weekly updates

Sorry, you just got vetoed by Telltale. This isn't a democracy. :P

Calheb posted: »

In all seriousness, how damn hard is it to inform people about progress? All they ever do is make us wait more than they promised, every onc

• Could you imagine if they brought out Ep3 of GoT before this?

I'm honestly starting to think that might happen.

Could you imagine if they brought out Ep3 of GoT before this? I imagine World War 3 may be started.

• No... please, no...

Could you imagine if they brought out Ep3 of GoT before this? I'm honestly starting to think that might happen.

• Anyway...I am voting for weekly updates, even if they say "Not yet guys", I don't care, give me something besides absolute silence and speculation and blue ball, forehead vein pop inducing tweets!

We basically have been getting that. We haven't gotten anything this week yet (still rest of today and tomorrow) but look at what we got last week.

Alt text

Then the week before that was GoT ep 2 so no news then is understandable. Then a week before that we got a preview and 2 screenshots. So....

Calheb posted: »

In all seriousness, how damn hard is it to inform people about progress? All they ever do is make us wait more than they promised, every onc

• Let's be honest most of us need this. Alt text

• I'd prefer Atlas Mugged, but in the mean time this'll do.

Let's be honest most of us need this.

• edited February 2015

(͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd prefer Atlas Mugged, but in the mean time this'll do.

• There would be a lot of anger but at the same time I highly doubt that it would happen. Also, GoT and Tales have different teams, one episodes release doesn't mean anything concerning the other game.

Could you imagine if they brought out Ep3 of GoT before this? I imagine World War 3 may be started.

• edited February 2015

I'd be just fine with that because I'm playing GoT too and enjoying it a lot. I don't care as long as some episode of a Telltale game is coming out. I don't get why people get mad about that unless they're not playing both. And if you aren't playing both, you should be!

Plus, GoT is getting into the meat of the story so I'm much more excited for it now than Tales, which was so long ago that my care-o-meter has dropped quite a bit.

• now we see what shaggy was REALLY up to..:)

• I usually have only bought Walking Dead 1 and 2 and Wolf Among Us for the PS Vita after they've come out on retail, this is the 1st time I've bought one as it comes out. Painful. Imagine if I paid for my food at a restaurant and they just kept telling me to wait patiently for the main course after the appetizer....an hour passes...keep waiting.....another hour, my GoT buddies already waiting for desert and I still wait for the entree......ugh.

• FACE THE FACTS GUYS! ITS NEVER COMING OUT GUYS! NEVER!!!...never...

• No.

FACE THE FACTS GUYS! ITS NEVER COMING OUT GUYS! NEVER!!!...never...

• Guys, what if..... what if it sucks?

• Alt text

You shut your dirty mouth, Nickyzhere.

nickyzhere posted: »

Guys, what if..... what if it sucks?

• edited February 2015

I don't think it will suck but don't expect 100% happy fan reaction like with Ep1. I'm just bracing myself for when the episode finally releases and there will be those people who are like "omg, we waited 3 months for this?!"

nickyzhere posted: »

Guys, what if..... what if it sucks?

• Waiting for episode 2 is like waiting for half life 3...

• I've got a real good feeling about it!

Poogers555 posted: »

OK guys, faith in February 17th, c'mon

• Well...burning the building would probably just delay it longer, so that's really an empty threat.

Why wouldn't they be scared, this is how we look right now....

• Im just gonna keep doing this...

Alt text

• Alt text

FancyDog posted: »

Waiting for episode 2 is like waiting for half life 3...

• edited February 2015

Silence is a Valid Option

Sign in to comment in this discussion.