Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• edited February 2015

Wow, Job. :)

it comes a little bit too late IMHO, but updates like this is what we've been looking for. ;-)
    Hope you'll be able to do it more often, loved to read your passionate work on more that 128 chars.

More news?! Okay. Yeah. So, the team is working hard on finishing 102, and yes, we hope you'll really enjoy it! I played a version before th

• Just unfreeze me when this is over.

• Now when say "when this is over" do you mean Episode 2 release, or the entire rest of the season is released? The devil is in the details after all!

DeityD posted: »

Just unfreeze me when this is over.

• You know, I'm not sure myself. I'd say whne the season is over, but I know that I'm weak, so terribly weak..

Bearclaw posted: »

Now when say "when this is over" do you mean Episode 2 release, or the entire rest of the season is released? The devil is in the details after all!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited February 2015

Nah, he means when Telltale becomes defunct that way he can play all of their games.

Now when say "when this is over" do you mean Episode 2 release, or the entire rest of the season is released? The devil is in the details after all!

• Believe in M10.

• Agh, Job repeating to us personally, that's actually something what I wouldn't have exprected :P

Well, seems like the wait won't be that unbearable now. I have great hopes in it and I probably won't be dissapointed :P

CATCH-AN-EPIIIIIIIIISODE!!!

• Alt text

More news?! Okay. Yeah. So, the team is working hard on finishing 102, and yes, we hope you'll really enjoy it! I played a version before th

• Amazing!!

Make your awesome games as long as you want, and don't worry about us, since we forgive you whenever the episode is released. :D

• Well he said you wont get anything before the 8th at earliest so i will check back in on the 8th no sense in checking back before

• Wow, now I feel so bad for whining about ep 2. But I'm truly thankfull for your effort and it's nice to hear that you actually want to interact with us.

• So we'll most probably get it March Tenth :P I don't mind that really

trez1336 posted: »

Well he said you wont get anything before the 8th at earliest so i will check back in on the 8th no sense in checking back before

• edited February 2015

Thank you Job for the update! I really don't think many of use are truely mad, we just like to throw stuff out there to make the thread more entertaining..:)

• We want Ep 2 to be awesome. This of course means that it's taking a few extra weeks to make sure it's as fun as the first.

So they're rewriting EP2

Bravo, Telltale!

• I knew Scooter would be a problem.

• What in that description makes you think it was rewritten. They just took their time to perfect Episode 2 and try to make it as good as Episode 1. No where in there did he say it was rewritten.

JohnyCl posted: »

We want Ep 2 to be awesome. This of course means that it's taking a few extra weeks to make sure it's as fun as the first. So they're rewriting EP2 Bravo, Telltale!

• They...don't. They're just adding more stuff.

JohnyCl posted: »

We want Ep 2 to be awesome. This of course means that it's taking a few extra weeks to make sure it's as fun as the first. So they're rewriting EP2 Bravo, Telltale!

• I feel like episode 2 is gonna be great, Because of how much time they have spent on making it.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

• ^^ SO MUCH HAPPY ^^

• Thank you for taking the time to type all that out! I really don't mind the wait times, but it's the silence that can get a bit annoying. So I always appreciate it whenever you tweet a little update or something to let us know how things are moving along. :D Super excited for episode 2!

• Maybe he means when the world is destroyed.

• can't wait to make swap weird stuff/unused models :p

• So guys got any advice on BL2? Because I clearly suck at it If there was a counter for how many times i have failed the 5th round of the bandit slaughterhouse it would explode...

• edited February 2015

after reading this post

Alt text

• Play with Gaige if you can. You can literally shoot at the walls and still kill everything, even bosses.

So guys got any advice on BL2? Because I clearly suck at it If there was a counter for how many times i have failed the 5th round of the bandit slaughterhouse it would explode...

• Not an option sadly, im playing with axton and don't have the dlc

Play with Gaige if you can. You can literally shoot at the walls and still kill everything, even bosses.

• Well fellas I believe it is our duty as dedicated Telltale forum members to spot/scrutinize the additional content that has been added on for episode 2 to be longer.

• edited February 2015
    • Try leveling up and returning
    • Find a friend of a similar level and have them join
    • Avoid letting your shield drop by taking cover and allowing it to recharge (your turret can be a great distraction to enemies when you need to take a breather)
    • Rely on guns with corrosive/fire/electric elements to chip away at enemies so you can focus on multiple enemies at a time
    • Try to focus on more difficult enemies first, so if you do go down, you can get an easy second wind from killing a weaker enemy

So guys got any advice on BL2? Because I clearly suck at it If there was a counter for how many times i have failed the 5th round of the bandit slaughterhouse it would explode...

• edited February 2015

I don't have any friends

Alt text

I was having a good try and when i reached wave 3...they stopped spawning Damned bugs

Dapnee posted: »

* Try leveling up and returning * Find a friend of a similar level and have them join * Avoid letting your shield drop by taking cover and

• I managed to finish the game alone with Zer0. Have faith in yourself and built your talent tree well. You can do it.

I don't have any friends I was having a good try and when i reached wave 3...they stopped spawning Damned bugs

• (jeesh, look at Milhouse go, party on.)

I dunno if I could, I only have a level 30 psycho and that's over on steam.

I don't have any friends I was having a good try and when i reached wave 3...they stopped spawning Damned bugs

• Im a level 31 commando and thats on my xbox 360 xd

(jeesh, look at Milhouse go, party on.) I dunno if I could, I only have a level 30 psycho and that's over on steam.

• I'm not sure but they do recycle voice actors in anime lol. I've heard Steve Blum and Crlspin Freeman in a few roles in that series, despite playing major characters themselves. I knew about Yamato because when I began tftbl, Rhys' voice sounded so familiar I had to look it up. I don't think i played any other games he's voiced. Although, I do think Troy Baker would have been a good voice for Shikamaru as well. But I do like the current voice for him. I usually hate english dubs for anime but Naruto is one of the exceptions. Excellent voice acting through and through.

agreed he isn't...hang on a sec. oh he did voice Captain Yamato for awhile at least. didn't know that thanks for pointing that out. If I remember right he also voice one of Pain's bodies too.

• I also played a few and watched some playthroughs. My favorite is when this couple played it. The banter and reactions are great. Also I got a friend to watch me play through it yet again through broadcast on steam, just to hear his reactions. I'm having too much fun with only this one episode.

DeityD posted: »

And I can't stop playing Tales. I don't know what's wrong with me, I played it... 4 times I guess and watched on youtube at least 3. xD And

• So close, yet so far away.

Im a level 31 commando and thats on my xbox 360 xd

• I feel like this dog right now...

Alt text

So close, yet so far away.

• add me on steam i'll play with you if you want. vitiare25 is my username and display is valiant. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.