Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• I made this to express how we all feel

Alt text

Oscar please

• Patience buddies :D here's some nice music (the 2nd best Bl2 song IMO) :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4FLi1DFYSc

• Do a shit ton of side missions. I'm played solo and I beat it, but you have to do side quests and level up your character!!!! It's the single most important thing if you wanna beat it solo

So guys got any advice on BL2? Because I clearly suck at it If there was a counter for how many times i have failed the 5th round of the bandit slaughterhouse it would explode...

• edited February 2015

If that's Telltale's way of saying "Hey, we're actually going to comment on the development from now on via Twitter on rather than have 3-4 months of radio silence", and they actually stick to that, then all is forgiven.

I'm not holding my breath, though. That news post is definitely appreciated, it's just come so late, and I've become jaded enough, that I have a hard time believing Telltale will actually start to, you know, communicate. I'd love for them to prove me wrong.

• Hopefully we get some news this week or the next... but I'm not keeping my hopes too high. Definitely gonna get it during PAX East if not before though :D

Its so close...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAd4ZgLnb0A

• Alt text

WE'RE FINALLY ABOUT TO GET SOME NEWS!! MAYBE THE TRALIR?! WHO KNOWS!! BUT IT'S SOMETHING!!

• Yep, it looks better.

Crips posted: »

Did anyone notice the top of the site changed?

• WEBSITE DESIGN HAS CHANGED! DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE! wizzz&@#%#4$#3boop¢π¥^£×bop©>;∆×=¿¡ MALFUNCTION! REBOOT IN PROCESS!

• Thanks!

(btw does anyone know how to make text bigger?) Put a hashtag before it. Hashtag

• No Problem

Thanks!

• First: I'd reccomend you at least be the same level as the mission itself. Maybe slightly higher.

Second: http://bl2skills.com/commando.html#00000000000000000000000000000000

Show me your build on there, and maybe I can throw some pointers your way.

Not an option sadly, im playing with axton and don't have the dlc

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited February 2015

Personally I'd take this thread with all of its gifs, songs and threats over the steam forums for TFTB. That place is a swirling pool of chaos.

• This might be an unpopular opinion, but I kind of wish there were rules about meme-y gifs and pics in this thread. People tend to go a bit overboard, and it drowns out any actual discussion/speculation that might be going on.

• and it drowns out any actual discussion/speculation that might be going on.

... Right.
    Because we actually have so much to talk about. Especially now.

Piggs posted: »

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I kind of wish there were rules about meme-y gifs and pics in this thread. People tend to go a bit overboard, and it drowns out any actual discussion/speculation that might be going on.

• Preparing for meme/gif spam in

Alt text

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I kind of wish there were rules about meme-y gifs and pics in this thread. People tend to go a bit overboard, and it drowns out any actual discussion/speculation that might be going on.

• Well, if you don't, bring it somewhere else.

DeityD posted: »

and it drowns out any actual discussion/speculation that might be going on. ... Right. Because we actually have so much to talk about. Especially now.

• Or maybe you should. Everyone here are kinda cool about it.

Well, if you don't, bring it somewhere else.

• edited February 2015

Check the FAQ. That's the only source of them saying when they're expected to be released and comes directly from Telltale. They've gone way, way over that now.

I like their games, but Telltale's pipeline is utter crap.

What is this term of purchase that they've broken?

• Alt text

Well, if you don't, bring it somewhere else.

• Alt text

• amen, brother!

BEWARE FALSE PROPHETS M10 IS THE ONE TRUE RELEASE DATE

• Job J Stauffer: Soon my children, sooooon

Poogers555 posted: »

I made this to express how we all feel Oscar please

• This made me laugh so hard XD

• Ahaha, poor Mikey!

stirpicus posted: »

Also, Scooter is a bit of a handful, so we hope you'll understand when we get a little tied up managing the talent. Dude come on don't go telling people that he's just gonna lock himself in his trailer again.

• Has anyone ever dreamed that you were playing episode 2?

• Sorry (Not sorry) but this is the internet

Alt text

• edited February 2015

Naw this is how most of my dreams go

Alt text

Has anyone ever dreamed that you were playing episode 2?

• Raises hand.

Alt text

Has anyone ever dreamed that you were playing episode 2?

• Wow, the episode has dropped down from 2.40gbs to 1.59 - I think that's a good sign though, going forward? Means that we're looking at something closer to the final product?

Alt text

• OMG! It is really happening!

The weight of the episode usually decreases when all the changes are implemented, that means we're near the end of the Vault. I meant wait.

Wow, the episode has dropped down from 2.40gbs to 1.59 - I think that's a good sign though, going forward? Means that we're looking at something closer to the final product?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That looks closer to what i would expect a episode size to be. The final size for GoT episode 2 was 1.45 GB so i would expect a similar size with TFTB episode 2.

Wow, the episode has dropped down from 2.40gbs to 1.59 - I think that's a good sign though, going forward? Means that we're looking at something closer to the final product?

• Soo...Ehh...Wet dreams? ;-)

Naw this is how most of my dreams go

• edited February 2015

But it's still ~2 weeks to go.
    Not soon enough...

Alt text

• edited February 2015

So does this mean that we are gonna get it next week?

OMG! It is really happening! The weight of the episode usually decreases when all the changes are implemented, that means we're near the end of the Vault. I meant wait.

• Probably, but Mr. Strauffer said about an event being on March eighth and they will show some video on it, but it can mean anything, right?

johnpas749 posted: »

So does this mean that we are gonna get it next week?

• They did say the same thing last year mate. In fact, their own CEO said it in front of a live audience. I'd be really skeptical.

Bralef posted: »

If that's Telltale's way of saying "Hey, we're actually going to comment on the development from now on via Twitter on rather than have 3-4

• edited February 2015

The FAQ is NOT a "terms of purchase", it's an FAQ. I agree that they need to change that question, but if that's the "term of purchase" that you're using to justify a refund, you need to dig a bit deeper. They didn't break any terms of purchase; they just didn't meet a deadline they set in their FAQ.

Revec posted: »

Check the FAQ. That's the only source of them saying when they're expected to be released and comes directly from Telltale. They've gone way, way over that now. I like their games, but Telltale's pipeline is utter crap.

• I guess.

Probably, but Mr. Strauffer said about an event being on March eighth and they will show some video on it, but it can mean anything, right?

• Alt text

Soo...Ehh...Wet dreams? ;-)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.