Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• sigh Until it comes out Loader Bot will entertain himself by playing Borderlands the Pre-Sequal....and Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

• sigh Until it comes out Loader Bot will entertain himself

dirty thoughts

by playing Borderlands the Pre-Sequal....and Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Oh.

LordZalla posted: »

sigh Until it comes out Loader Bot will entertain himself by playing Borderlands the Pre-Sequal....and Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

• edited February 2015

Im waiting telltale

Alt text

• edited February 2015

[removed]

• Nope, Job said it wouldn't be out before the Gearbox panel (on the 8th) - fingers crossed for the 10th, though!

johnpas749 posted: »

So does this mean that we are gonna get it next week?

• If you actually read their FAQ, there is no guarantee of the 4-6 week thing. It's an estimate. Telltale always has a ridiculous wait between at least one episode, and episode 2 is usually the longest wait. If you weren't prepared to wait, you shouldn't have bought the game.

Revec posted: »

Check the FAQ. That's the only source of them saying when they're expected to be released and comes directly from Telltale. They've gone way, way over that now. I like their games, but Telltale's pipeline is utter crap.

• edited February 2015

my feeling right now:

Alt text

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

sigh Until it comes out Loader Bot will entertain himself dirty thoughts by playing Borderlands the Pre-Sequal....and Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Oh.

• Kill it with fire! arms Loader Bot rockets

Trust me

• You and what army?

Alt text

Kill it with fire! arms Loader Bot rockets

• Alt text

WE ARE LEGION

You and what army?

• M10

Nope, Job said it wouldn't be out before the Gearbox panel (on the 8th) - fingers crossed for the 10th, though!

• HYPErion, digistructing the next episode

• Jerry! Why isn't my new episode digistructing in my office right now?

HYPErion, digistructing the next episode

• You can't beat this duo

Alt text

WE ARE LEGION

• Alt text

• Oh my God, how did it take almost four months before someone made that pun - it's been staring us in the face this entire time!!!

Excellent work, Scoobs...

Everyone else (including myself), lift your game, and improve your punmanship!

• Guys lets do some bar jokes i'll start us off with one:
    A guy walks into a bar and sees a sign that reads:

Cheese Sandwich: $1.50
    Chicken Sandwich: $2.50
    Hand Job: $10.00

He checks his wallet and beckons to the sexy bartender.

"Are you the one who gives the hand jobs?" he asks.

"Yes," she purrs. "I am."

"Well, wash your frickin' hands," says the man. "I want a cheese sandwich!"

• Lol xDDDDDD

Guys lets do some bar jokes i'll start us off with one: A guy walks into a bar and sees a sign that reads: Cheese Sandwich: $1.50 Chick

• A guy walks into a bar, orders 12 shots and starts drinking them as fast as he can.

The bartender asks, "Dang, why are you drinking so fast?"

The guy says, "You would be drinking fast, too, if you had what I had."

The bartender asks, "What do you have?"

The guy says, "75 cents."

Guys lets do some bar jokes i'll start us off with one: A guy walks into a bar and sees a sign that reads: Cheese Sandwich: $1.50 Chick

• A nun, a priest, an Irishman, a Scotsman, a rabbi and a blonde walk into a bar.
    The bartender looks at them and asks, "Is this some kind of joke?"

AlfMusic posted: »

A guy walks into a bar, orders 12 shots and starts drinking them as fast as he can. The bartender asks, "Dang, why are you drinking so fa

• Alt text

Oh my God, how did it take almost four months before someone made that pun - it's been staring us in the face this entire time!!! Excellent work, Scoobs... Everyone else (including myself), lift your game, and improve your punmanship!

• Beat this:A new guy in town walks into a bar and notices a large jar filled to the brim with $10 bills. The man approaches the bartender and asks, "What's up with the jar?"

"Well, you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, then you get all the money."

"What are the three tests?" asks the man

"Gotta pay first."

So the guy gives him the $10 bucks, and the bartender adds it to the jar.

"OK, here's what you have to do. First, you have to drink that whole bottle of pepper tequila -- the WHOLE thing at once -- and you can't make a face while doing it. Second, there's a pit bull chained up out back with a sore tooth. You have to remove the tooth with your bare hands. Third, there is a 90-year-old woman upstairs who's never had an orgasm in her life. You gotta make things right for her."

"Well, I know I've paid my $10 bucks," says the man, "but I'm not an idiot. No wonder you've collected so much money -- that's impossible!"

The new guy proceeds to drink several whiskeys, and eventually, he gets up his nerve.

"Wherez zat teeqeelah?" he slurs.

He grabs the bottle of pepper tequila with both hands and downs it, gulp by gulp. Tears are streaming down his cheeks, but he doesn't make a face. Next, he staggers out back. Everyone in the bar hears a huge scuffle outside -- barking, yelping and growling, then silence.

Just when they think the man must be dead, he staggers back into the bar with his shirt ripped and gashes across his body.

"NOW," he says, "wherez at ol' lady with the sore tooth?"

A nun, a priest, an Irishman, a Scotsman, a rabbi and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and asks, "Is this some kind of joke?"

• That's really good!

A guy walks into a bar, orders 12 shots and starts drinking them as fast as he can. The bartender asks, "Dang, why are you drinking so fa

• Oh, Christ.

Beat this:A new guy in town walks into a bar and notices a large jar filled to the brim with $10 bills. The man approaches the bartender and

• A panda walks into a bar. He asks the bartender how he can get a little action for the night. The bartender motions to a young woman. She talks to the panda, and they go back to her place. After having sex, the panda abruptly leaves.

The next night, the woman goes to the panda's house. "You owe me money," she says.

"For what?"

The woman rolls her eyes and explains, "I'm a prostitute."

The panda pulls out a dictionary and looks it up: "Prostitute: Has sex for money."

The panda says, "I don't have to pay you. I'm a panda -- look it up." She is about to protest when the bear hands her the dictionary.

The woman looks up "panda" in the dictionary. It says, "Panda: Eats bush and leaves."

Oh, Christ.

• A guy walks into a bar and says to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas."

The barman says, "Wow, you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yeah, I just found out my oldest son is gay."

The next day, the same guy comes into the bar and asks for six more double vodkas. When the bartender asks what's wrong, the man says, "I just found out that my youngest son is gay, too!"

On the third day, the guy comes into the bar and orders another six double vodkas. The bartender says, "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

The man downs the first drink and shakes his head, "Yeah, my wife!"

A panda walks into a bar. He asks the bartender how he can get a little action for the night. The bartender motions to a young woman. She ta

• An angry wife was complaining about her husband spending all his free time in a bar, so one night he took her along with him. "What'll you have?" he asked. "Oh, I don't know. The same as you I suppose," she replied. So, the husband ordered a couple of Jack Daniel's and threw his down in one shot. His wife watched him, then took a sip from her glass and immediately spat it out. "Yuck, that's TERRIBLE!" she spluttered. "I don't know how you can drink this stuff!" "Well, there you go," cried the husband. "And you think I'm out enjoying myself every night!"

A panda walks into a bar. He asks the bartender how he can get a little action for the night. The bartender motions to a young woman. She ta

• Woah dud wait for your turn...

A dog walks into a bar and hops up on a stool. He looks the bartender in the eye and says, "Hey, guess what? I can talk. Have you ever seen a talking dog before? How about a drink?"

The bartender thinks for a moment and says, "Sure, the toilet's right around the corner."

An angry wife was complaining about her husband spending all his free time in a bar, so one night he took her along with him. "What'll you h

• Hey scoob you ready to go to the future again?

Alt text

• Alt text

Hey scoob you ready to go to the future again?

• Two scientists walk into a bar. The bartender asks what they would like to drink. The first scientist says "I'll have a glass of H2O please." The second scientist says "I'll have H2O too."

The second scientist dies.

Woah dud wait for your turn... A dog walks into a bar and hops up on a stool. He looks the bartender in the eye and says, "Hey, guess wha

• Get in the TARDIS and lets go for an adventure!

Alt text

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Two scientists walk into a bar. The bartender asks what they would like to drink. The first scientist says "I'll have a glass of H2O please." The second scientist says "I'll have H2O too." The second scientist dies.

• Wow! This last one was hilarious!

Pipas posted: »

Two scientists walk into a bar. The bartender asks what they would like to drink. The first scientist says "I'll have a glass of H2O please." The second scientist says "I'll have H2O too." The second scientist dies.

• The last one says H2O too, but the bartender unterstands H2O2, which is poisonous.

• Anyway, my turn:
    So a guy walks into a bar, looking really moody and orders immediately a double-whiskey. Then he starts rambling on about how lousy a wife he's got, until the bartender finally says: "You know, I don't understand what you're complaining about. All the other guys in here only have compliments about your wife."

Wow! This last one was hilarious!

• Ok maybe take a break alf...

Anyway, my turn: So a guy walks into a bar, looking really moody and orders immediately a double-whiskey. Then he starts rambling on about

• Time for some pick-up lines!

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.