Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Hahaha all right, sorry :)

Ok maybe take a break alf...

• Too many wife jokes :-|

AlfMusic posted: »

Hahaha all right, sorry

• Telltale announces that a game is coming soon and it ACTUALLY does :O

• "I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it. "

Time for some pick-up lines! If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

• I'm the conductor of the poop train!

Alt text

Time for some pick-up lines! If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

• Tell me when you find a girl that falls for that...

"I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it. "

• My anus is ready Pipas-chan

Pipas posted: »

I'm the conductor of the poop train!

• Hahaha I already have... not

Tell me when you find a girl that falls for that...

• Mine isn't...

My anus is ready Pipas-chan

• Thats what i thought You should be ashamed of yourself

Hahaha I already have... not

• I am... [goes crying in a dark corner]

Thats what i thought You should be ashamed of yourself

• Alt text

My anus is ready Pipas-chan

• edited February 2015

but I kind of wish there were rules about meme-y gifs and pics in this thread.

Alt text

Piggs posted: »

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I kind of wish there were rules about meme-y gifs and pics in this thread. People tend to go a bit overboard, and it drowns out any actual discussion/speculation that might be going on.

• Yeah, two times. That's frustrating and awesome at the same time xD

Has anyone ever dreamed that you were playing episode 2?

• Well that sucks-- I mean, I'll be back at school the 9th and won't have time to play until the week-end. >.> That's frustrating, but it's better than having it later I guess xD

Nope, Job said it wouldn't be out before the Gearbox panel (on the 8th) - fingers crossed for the 10th, though!

• Yeah, you're right.

Majda posted: »

Telltale announces that a game is coming soon and it ACTUALLY does :O

• Everyone else (including myself), lift your game, and improve your punmanship!

It's been a very Vaughn time since we had an episode.

Alt text

Oh my God, how did it take almost four months before someone made that pun - it's been staring us in the face this entire time!!! Excellent work, Scoobs... Everyone else (including myself), lift your game, and improve your punmanship!

• edited February 2015

Well, I can understand that making a game could be time consuming but by now they should be aware of how much time each episode usually takes to develop and in so should have a reasonable estimate that they can give us. I really hate to check out this site every week or so and find out that a new update has come up that urges me to "stay tuned" or expect something to "come soon". Hopefully it is next week but if not then I don't see the point on such updates because they mean nothing. At least Life is Strange devs said that ep2 will be out in mid march so I know when to expect a release.

• Not happy that Telltale is artificially delaying the episode so that they can showcase it at PAX. I don't think it's too much to ask for the content I paid for in a timely manner. This is the last time I buy before the entire season is out.

• Do you think Borderlands may have just gotten sidetracked in favor of another project that led to its extreme delay?

Well, I can understand that making a game could be time consuming but by now they should be aware of how much time each episode usually take

• hey guys, I was dead for a while, now I'm back, the GTA 5 Delay once again crushed me, is their any new news on episode 2?

• Alt text

hey guys, I was dead for a while, now I'm back, the GTA 5 Delay once again crushed me, is their any new news on episode 2?

• Jesus, you guys are rude.

Sorry (Not sorry) but this is the internet

• In other news, I've switched to Firefox.

• edited February 2015

Yes, that it won't be out before the 8th so.....It could come out the 10th or 17th. I'm leaning towards the 10th since they have a panel on the 8th, where they could release a trailer with a possible release date for the 10th...

Alt text

hey guys, I was dead for a while, now I'm back, the GTA 5 Delay once again crushed me, is their any new news on episode 2?

• Alt text

Good for you.

nickyzhere posted: »

In other news, I've switched to Firefox.

• A man walks into a bar and says...

"Ouch!"

Too many wife jokes :-|

• 6.5/10

Everyone else (including myself), lift your game, and improve your punmanship! It's been a very Vaughn time since we had an episode.

• ...The bartender replies "Sorry, we don't serve anything faster than light"

A neutrino walks into a bar...

Sosotora posted: »

A man walks into a bar and says... "Ouch!"

• If that were the case it would have already been rated (which it currently isn't) - I don't know if it makes you feel better, but the delay is definitely not artificial - they're literally still working on it as I type (check the SteamDB).

Not happy that Telltale is artificially delaying the episode so that they can showcase it at PAX. I don't think it's too much to ask for the content I paid for in a timely manner. This is the last time I buy before the entire season is out.

• Alt text

Ah sweet childhood memories..

Trust me

• I feel that now is an appropriate time to start my fast.
    For when the new episode is released I will once again eat through the pain of having to wait another +4 month for the next episode.
    Alt text

• I didn't get it :(

A nun, a priest, an Irishman, a Scotsman, a rabbi and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and asks, "Is this some kind of joke?"

• Yep, definitely. I'd bet my last dollar on that!

Harian96 posted: »

Do you think Borderlands may have just gotten sidetracked in favor of another project that led to its extreme delay?

• Not next week, definitely cause Telltale has said so. March 10 earliest, but likely March 17 or 24.

Well, I can understand that making a game could be time consuming but by now they should be aware of how much time each episode usually take

• You are gullible.

If that were the case it would have already been rated (which it currently isn't) - I don't know if it makes you feel better, but the delay is definitely not artificial - they're literally still working on it as I type (check the SteamDB).

• That would be kinda too close right? Also, Job said might. I'd put my money on 17th now, or 24th if things are bad.

Yes, that it won't be out before the 8th so.....It could come out the 10th or 17th. I'm leaning towards the 10th since they have a panel on the 8th, where they could release a trailer with a possible release date for the 10th...

• I'm glad that I never happened to see an episode of this series as a kid, because this fella seriously isn't beautiful to watch. The creator must have been high if they think Morso is something kids should see. No offence.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Ah sweet childhood memories..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.