Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• edited February 2015

Yeah, you are right. I won't let this setback keep me from rightfully playing Episode 2. One way or another, I WILL have my episode!

First world problems man! I doubt there would be a problem catching wifi in China if not in hotel then some cafe or something near by.

• edited February 2015

i know that they are not. Sociopaths are made psychopaths are born. I was using them interchangeably because they have a similar mo and as well as narcissist. I used them all because they may all apply to him not all at once mind you. A psychopath may not start doing anything immoral until pushed one way or another. I have barely played the pre-sequel and because I don't know the circumstances of his past I'm am guestimating what his major malfunction is. He has narcissistic qualities as well which adds to the hilarity of his personality. And narcissists are more likely to go on a murderous rampage than a psyco/sociopath. Sorry I came off so ignorant but I deliberately used both in case people reading didn't know what I meant by one. And if you go back and read i specified that sociopaths are made, in response to the other comment. He may have been born that way OR he may have become a sociopath after whatever the eff happened to him in the pre-sequel.

I hate to be pedantic but every time I notice things (false public perceptions regarding psychology) like this it kinda bothers me; the word

• and to add to this Jack is a whiny bitch

Ah, sociopaths... those whiny little bitches, bless 'em.

• edited February 2015

Someone playing Episode 1 of Tales from the Borderlands:

Alt text

That same fan playing Episode 2:

Alt text

• More like this

That same fan playing Episode 2:

Alt text

Scaeva posted: »

Someone playing Episode 1 of Tales from the Borderlands: That same fan playing Episode 2:

• I wasn't having a go man, just wanted to make that distinction. And you're right, having reviewed the hazy definitions myself, Jack doesn't fall entirely neatly into the category of psychopath but he seems more psycho-narcissistic than a sociopathic.

Zoe_Mosaic posted: »

i know that they are not. Sociopaths are made psychopaths are born. I was using them interchangeably because they have a similar mo and as w

• Hm, I'd describe him as a disarmingly charismatic and funny incarnation of the devil. But hey, that's just me.

Zoe_Mosaic posted: »

and to add to this Jack is a whiny bitch

• R.I.P Leonard Nimoy tho.

Where have i gone wrong in life?

• edited February 2015

Anyone who feels like some sort of veteran who have experienced a lot of waiting?

• At this point I'm just gonna get the Handsome Jack collection and grab TFTBL when the season goes on sale.

• Okay, I'd like to think that I have some patience, but this is REAAAALLLLLY stretching it.

• It's a shame because I really loved TftB and it's probably my favourite series yet, but I have genuinely forgot the plot. I don't know the names of characters and I've literally forget everything they were doing. This just isn't how episodic content should be, it doesn't work. One episode once in a blue moon.

Oh God, I'm going to have to replay it - I remember the stuff, but can't even remotely recall the things...

• edited February 2015

I guess I do. That counts like 5x for me for that. Wolf Among Us episode 2 wait was horrible. Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2 wait wasnt that bad, but still painful. Wait for the last 3 episodes of S2 were fine because those episodes sucked anyways.

Anyone who feels like some sort of veteran who have experienced a lot of waiting?

• Just another two, three or four more weeks to go! :)

nickyzhere posted: »

Okay, I'd like to think that I have some patience, but this is REAAAALLLLLY stretching it.

• Well, February is almost finished, we're getting closer to March 8th, to said panel, which can be a mile stone in this wait and we'll see from there.

I wouldn't really complain about the wait anymore.

• At least now we learned our lesson - don't buy from Telltale. Let them finish their goddamn games first.

Crips posted: »

Well, February is almost finished, we're getting closer to March 8th, to said panel, which can be a mile stone in this wait and we'll see from there. I wouldn't really complain about the wait anymore.

• That's how I feel after every tv series hiatus.

aaroncarney posted: »

It's a shame because I really loved TftB and it's probably my favourite series yet, but I have genuinely forgot the plot. I don't know the n

• I can't handle the wait.. I really want to get my hands on that new episode x) I can't believe I was such a fool I actually thought it would come out in January! lol xD What was I thinking? :|

• edited February 2015

omg I thought (and still think) I'm a reasonably patient person. but isn't this just too much?
    4 month for an episode, who does that, i mean, seriously?(obviously, except ttg)
    I should've known better than buying a season pass before every episode was released.
    Who am I kidding? I should blame no one but myself, I should've learned SOMETHING
    from TWAU incident. No more ttg pre- season passes for me for health purposes.
    Alt text

• Alt text

• You should preorder them (cause it's cheaper), but ignore them afterwards until all Episodes are out.

Gapaot posted: »

At least now we learned our lesson - don't buy from Telltale. Let them finish their goddamn games first.

• Yay.

himmatsj posted: »

Just another two, three or four more weeks to go!

• Pre-order is just 10%. Both TFTB and GoT got 25% discounts less than a month from release.

You should preorder them (cause it's cheaper), but ignore them afterwards until all Episodes are out.

• March 8th ya'll are going to get that trailer, talkin' bout "two weeks away, episode 2 drops", and ya'll are still going to buy it.
    Alt text

• I feel exactly the same. I have but myself to blame. Time and time again I've been disappointed by episodic games, yet time and time again I support the devs cause I always hope for the better. I feel really good I never bought GoT. I will still buy TTG's stuff in the future, but only on completion and at a 50%+ offer.

gina-0816 posted: »

omg I thought (and still think) I'm a reasonably patient person. but isn't this just too much? 4 month for an episode, who does that, i mea

• Seriously, if they had sold on a per-episode basis on PC, I would not have bought EP2.

Paraxial posted: »

March 8th ya'll are going to get that trailer, talkin' bout "two weeks away, episode 2 drops", and ya'll are still going to buy it.

• You said it! I'm also now officially and completely through purchasing any Telltale Season Passes before the full game is out, I hope Telltale won't make this a general trend to wait for unreasonably long periods of time over a single episode.

gina-0816 posted: »

omg I thought (and still think) I'm a reasonably patient person. but isn't this just too much? 4 month for an episode, who does that, i mea

• edited February 2015

Right. And we're just supposed to believe that despite the fact that you bought the season passes for them anyway, even though you saw how long the last games took? :P

Seriously, if they had sold on a per-episode basis on PC, I would not have bought EP2.

• No, I didn't buy GoT precisely because of that. I hoped they would have changed, but I didn't wanna double dip cause I feared history would repeat. Sadly for me, I placed my bets on the wrong horse.

Green613 posted: »

Right. And we're just supposed to believe that despite the fact that you bought the season passes for them anyway, even though you saw how long the last games took? :P

• Game of Thrones so far is on a consistent release. Tales from the Borderlands has had a longer wait but I can guarantee that it will be better from Ep2 on. There's no need to keep complaining that you've purchased the season pass, it's not a waste of money

No, I didn't buy GoT precisely because of that. I hoped they would have changed, but I didn't wanna double dip cause I feared history would repeat. Sadly for me, I placed my bets on the wrong horse.

• "All you have to do, is be patient."

• edited February 2015

I'm still going to continue to buy and play every future released Telltale Game Episodically after TFTBL.

Alt text

• edited February 2015

Me too!

I'm still going to continue to buy and play every future released Telltale Game Episodically after TFTBL.

• edited February 2015

Yay!

Alt text

Crips posted: »

Me too!

• edited February 2015

'''Woo, we're like best friends now''

Yay!

• What do you call the security guards outside of Samsung?

The guardians of the galaxy!

• Alt text

What do you call the security guards outside of Samsung? The guardians of the galaxy!

• I know it's been a long wait so far, but that could've been better mate.

What do you call the security guards outside of Samsung? The guardians of the galaxy!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.