The Walking Dead Interactive FanFiction: A New Life

Comments

• Thanks! Glad you like it so far!

mr.quality posted: »

[Go to dexter alone] Just read the story, I love it so far!

• [Intervene]

Partition posted: »

Chapter 2: Part 6 December 26th, 2016. 11:27 A.M. [Go to Dexter and bring Eric along] “No dude. You’re coming with me whether you l

• [Intervene]

Great chapter!!

Chapter 2: Part 6 December 26th, 2016. 11:27 A.M. [Go to Dexter and bring Eric along] “No dude. You’re coming with me whether you l

• [Intervene]

I really don't want Tony to get targeted by that psycho too. However, I like Dom too much not to intervene. While I don't think Dexter plans to kill Dom already, I don't want to risk it.

• [Intervene]

Dexter's a dick

• [Don’t intervene]

Awesome Chapter!!!

• [Intervene]

• [Intervene]

• edited March 2015

Chapter 2: Part 7

December 26th, 2016. 6:25 P.M.

[Intervene]

I had to help. I barged through the doors. “Let him go, you crazy fuck.” I demanded.

Dexter looked at me, and a big smile occupied his face. He dropped Dom to the ground, and approached me. I was actually pretty nervous.

Dexter placed his finger on my chest. “Look at you. Such a good person. Someone who actually has the balls to interrupt me. Just to help out a friend.”

I pushed his finger away. “Don’t touch me, asshole.”

Dexter let out a loud laugh. “I’ll remember that!”

Dom got up and ran over by the door. “Come on Tony, let’s get outta here!”

Dexter sighed. “Fine… we’ll resume this another time… you can go.”

Dom and I both ran back down to the bottom of the stairwell. “What did he want?” I asked.

“He didn’t want anything. He’s just a dick. Fuck that guy. I ain’t doing anything he tells me.” Dom replied.

“Look, as much as we both hate Dexter, we’re gonna have to do what he says…” I admitted.

“Nope, that’s exactly what he wants us to do.” Dom refused.

“But he’ll do crazy things!” I exclaimed.

“Then let him.” Dom said. “If he does that too much, this place will fall, and we’ll all get the hell outta here.

“You sure that’s gonna happen?” I questioned.

“Yep. He’ll break down eventually... “ Dom said.

We both entered a room. “What happened?” Nick asked.

“That f-” Dom started but then remembered not to spill. “Nothing. Just wanted to check up on me.”

“Alright.” Nick said. “Just glad nothing shady went down.”

Dom sat back next to Ashley while I took a seat on the couch.

“So… how do you guys think of this place so far?” Lorlin asked.

“It’s, uh, good.” Adam responded unconfidently.

“That didn’t seem like a very convincing answer.” Lorlin took notice.

“It’s just, uh… I don’t really like being run by a leader. I prefer everyone just working together, like no rules or anything.” Adam replied.

“Well, if there weren’t any rules, this place would be chaotic. Everyone wants to run this place. They get whatever they want, when they want.” Lorlin said.

“Eh, not me.” Adam shook his head.

“Hey, free food, free supplies, surprisingly comfortable beds, I don’t think this place is so bad.” Eric jumped in.

“Free food and supplies ain’t gonna cut it.” Alexander spoke up. “We were fine at the cabin. I don’t really like this place, either. I agree with Adam.”

“Me three. I can’t stand this place.” I shared my opinion. I wasn’t scared to.

“Wow, I’m surprised.” Lorlin frowned. “I don’t know how anyone wouldn’t like this place.”

“It’s just that… everything was going so great at our old cabin, and to be taken away from it to come here, just seems like a big step down.” I explained.

“You were ‘taken away’ from your cabin?” Lorlin raised an eyebrow.

“Uh, yeah. We kinda didn’t have a choice anyway. We were uh, running out of food anyway.” I was caught. Oops.

“But you just said-” Marino jumped in before I cut him off.

“No, well, we were going to go on a supply run, but it was pretty dangerous, so I guess this was the best option at the time. If we were still well stocked at the cabin, that’s what I mean. You get what I’m saying?” I asked.

“No one gets what your saying, Tony.” Eric told me.

“Eric, aren’t you on my side?” I looked at him.

“I am. But this place isn’t as bad as you guys make it out to be.” Eric responded. “And you sound like an idiot.”

He was right. I was kind of making an idiot out of myself. I wanted to drop it. “Uh… I’m gonna-” I began to say until the door opened.

I turned around and saw Dexter alone. “Monthly examination!” He exclaimed. “In courtesy of Ashton Hart!”

“Why are you here, Dexter? Where’s Ashton?” Lorlin asked.

“Ashton’s… busy with something.” Dexter responded. “As always, follow me outside to the bathrooms and line up. I’ve already examined 3 other groups.”

We all followed Dexter and lined up in front of the bathrooms. “For you new people, allow me to explain. Once a month we do a body examination. We make sure you aren’t hiding a bite, or an infection, or secret weapons, and we wash your clothes with soap and water.”

“Uh…” Braxton scratched the back of his head.

“You got a problem with that, kid?” Dexter asked, enthusiastically.

“Uh, kinda… that’s kinda weird… don’t ya think?” Braxton told him.

“Nope, just wait your turn. Everyone here hasn’t had a problem with it.” Dexter said. “Lucia, you first.” Lucia walked into the bathroom with Dexter.

This was disgusting. Dexter stripped people of their clothes to ‘examine’ them? Is that necessary? Fucking pervert. Good thing I was at the end of the line.

10 minutes later…

It was only me and Ashley left. Dom was waiting by the West Side Walls for Ashley and I. “Ashley!” Dexter shouted. “Get in…” Dexter was smiling. Uh oh. This isn’t good.

I looked at Dom, who looked like he was about to explode. “What the fuck is he doing?” He asked.

“Don’t ask me! I’m just as pissed as you are!” I raised my voice.

But then Ashley ran out of the bathrooms, her clothes still on, however. She grabbed Dom’s arm and ran outside, and I was left standing alone with Dexter.

“What the fuck did you do to her?” I was boiling at this point.

“Does it matter? Hehe.” Dexter chuckled.

“You sick fuck!” I gave him the middle finger. “Fuck you, I’m getting out of here.”

“Do what you want. I already got what I wanted anyway!” Dexter went back up to his office. That examination thing is bullshit. That disgusting fuck only does that so he can be in the bathroom, alone with girls, ah! It pained me to even think about it. I want to kill that guy.

I walked outside to the West Side Walls, where it was pretty much entirely dark. Only the lights of lampposts lit the area. Ashley had her face buried in her arms while Dom had his arm around her back.

I approached them. “You okay, Ash?” I asked.

Ashley didn’t look up or answer. “She isn’t fine. It’s pretty obvious what Dexter was trying to do in there.” Dom answered for me.

“I know. I’m going to kill him. He crossed the line this time.” I was still very angry.

“Tony? If you had the opportunity to kill him, would you actually go through with it?” Dom looked up at me.

“Yep. He deserves it. He’s killed, tortured, and done lots of terrible things to people.” I responded.

“Hell yeah he does.” Dom agreed. “We’re gonna do it together. Doesn’t seem like many people are on board with it, though.”

“Me too.” Ashley finally spoke. “I hate him. I want to help.”

“You sure?” Dom asked.

“Yep. Fuck him to hell. The things he did to me…” Ashley said in a quiet tone.

“We’ll get him. I hate him just as much as you do?” Dom stated.

“I’ll leave you two alone.” I said as I began to walk away.

“You’re welcome to stay, Tony. You’ve become someone I can always talk to.” Dom smiled.

“Yeah, me too.” Ashley smiled as well.

That made me happy. “Thanks guys.” I told them. “But I’m gonna go chill inside for a bit.” I walked inside.

I wondered for a bit. Where they actually plotting to kill Dexter? Did I really want to help them? I had to think about it for a bit. However, my thoughts were thrown off when I bumped into Katrina and Alexander. Katrina was standing there staring at me, while Alexander just looked like he had no clue what was going on. “Uh… hey, guys.” I waved awkwardly.

“Hey.” Katrina said in what seemed like a serious tone.

“What were you guys talking about?” Alexander asked politely.

“We kind of heard you guys talking. But we couldn’t hear you clearly. I heard you mention Dexter.” Katrina informed me.

“Uh…” I trailed off.

[Tell both of them] [Tell Katrina only] [Tell Alexander only] [Don’t tell them anything]

• [Tell them both]

Great chapter!!

Chapter 2: Part 7 December 26th, 2016. 6:25 P.M. [Intervene] I had to help. I barged through the doors. “Let him go, you crazy fuck

• [Don’t tell them anything]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Chapter 2: Part 7 December 26th, 2016. 6:25 P.M. [Intervene] I had to help. I barged through the doors. “Let him go, you crazy fuck

• [Tell both of them]

• [Tell both of them]

• [Tell both of them]

• [Tell both of them]

Wow! I had a bit of catching up to do. Love how you've developed these characters so far, can't help the feeling a death is imminent though :/. Can't wait till mine is introduced wink lol jk.

• [Tell both of them]

• edited March 2015

Chapter 2: Part 8

December 26th, 2016. 6:42 P.M.

[Tell both of them]

I couldn’t lie to them. “Uh… Dom, Ashley and I want to… uh… kill… Dexter…” I trailed off.

“You want to KILL Dexter?” Katrina said, shocked.

“What’s the matter with you?” Alexander asked.

“He deserves it! He’s done so many bad things… being killed is a suitable punishment. Besides… I don’t know if I’m really gonna go through with it…” I told them.

“Look, Tony, Dexter may be the biggest piece of shit alive right now, but are you sure you want to kill him? That’s a bit extreme…” Katrina told me.

“I know I know, I don’t know what’s gonna happen yet. But either way this place is not a good place to stay. And DON’T tell anyone. DON’T.” I emphasised.

“Okay, we WON’T tell anyone.” Katrina mocked me, smiling a bit.

“You can trust us man” Alexander said.

“Thanks guys.”I thanked them. I really hope they mean it.

“No prob.” Katrina said as she walked back to the room. Alexander remained still.

“Sorry if you think that’s a bit insane. I know you’re a good guy.” I told him.

“Nah, it’s fine. It’s just that… I’m sick of people dying. Good or bad.” Alexander crossed his arms.

“Alex, this guy is killing innocent people. The other day…” I started.

“The other day…?” Alexander questioned.

“I saw Dexter stab a man to death and then carve an “X” into his stomach. It was disgusting.” I explained.

“Really?” Alexander made a disgusted face. “Who would do that? What’s the point?”

“No idea. He’s just crazy.” I stated.

“Yeah.” Alexander sighed. “So… how you been, Tony?”

“Good I guess, excluding all the shit at this place.” I replied.

“That’s good.” Alexander said. “I don’t like this place either. I miss the cabin. Everything was going so well.”

“Me too, man.” I really did miss the cabin. It felt like we had freedom. We had nothing to worry about. We actually had fun.

“That cabin was the best thing that has happened since all this started.” Alexander stated. “Well, not like anything good happened in my life overall anyway.”

“Come on man, don’t be like that.” I comforted him. “You’re a good person. Maybe you’ve just been dealt the wrong hand of cards.”

“No, no hand of cards, it was all me…” Alexander looked down at the ground.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“My mom… she died early… and my dad, he was sent to prison for robbery.” Alexander responded.

“That isn’t your fault man, you can’t be blaming yourself for everything. There’s just some things you can’t control.” I said.

“I know, I know… I just feel like I could have helped, but I didn’t…” Alexander continued to look down to the ground.

“You can’t change the past, Alex. Don’t think about the stuff you could have done, think about the things you did when you couldn’t have.” I tried to make him feel better.

“Yeah, I guess… I just never had many friends growing up, so I didn’t really have anyone besides myself in my life, so I guess I was the only person to name the scapegoat, so I did.”

“I understand. Just get some rest, you’ll feel better in the morning.” I advised.

“But it’s only a quarter to seven?” Alexander questioned.

“Doesn’t matter. It’s never too early to relax.” I replied.

“Yeah… thanks, Tony.” Alexander said as he walked back to his room. I felt good. Then I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder.

“Ahh!” I turned around, to see Dexter staring at me. “Uh… hi…?”

“Hi.” Dexter whispered. “Just letting you know, you haven’t made the best decisions since you got here. That will hurt you, badly.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I said in a loud voice.

“You know… insulting me countless amounts of time, interrupting my private time that isn’t any of your business, spying on me…” Dexter continued.

“Spying? The hell are you talking about?” I was getting a bit nervous.

“Don’t be stupid.” Dexter shoved me pretty hard. “I know you saw me kill a man. He deserved it, that’s what he gets for disobeying me too many times. You better make sure you and your friends don’t make those mistakes, or else… hehe…”

“How many times did he fucking ‘disobey’ one of your orders?” I asked.

“Too many.” Dexter responded.

“Probably like, five?” I assumed.

“Three. You were pretty close, though!” Dexter smiled.

“Three times? Are you fucking kidding me? What is wrong with you?” What was this man thinking?

“Three times is too much, maybe I should shorten it to two? Ha!” Dexter laughed. “Just letting you know, better be careful next time I want something, because some of you guys are on the chopping block! Boy, is this gonna be fun!”

“I’m getting out of here.” I stomped away.

“Three times, Tony! Three times!” Dexter shouted. Fuck him.

December 27th, 2016. 3:25 A.M.

“Psst! Get up, Tony!” Nick shook be quietly.

I opened my eyes, and it was pretty dark. I looked up to the clock. 3:25 in the morning. “What is it, Nick?” I asked.

“Shhh, stay quiet!” Nick whispered as he put his finger to my mouth. “Listen!”

It was real quiet, and there was the sound of a woman crying, who sounded young. It was coming from above, and there were loud banging noises. “That fucker…” I whispered.

“What’s going on?” Nick asked.

“I don’t-” I began, until I noticed something. That woman’s voice sounded way too familiar. “Uh…” my heart dropped. I looked over to Katrina’s bed, where she wasn’t there. “Nick!” I pointed to her bed. “Katrina!”

Nick turned, and also noticed Katrina wasn’t in the room. “Holy shit! Get up!” Nick quickly approached the door.

“Wait, be careful! We can’t just leave in the middle of the night! It’s past 10:30!” I told him.

“Who the fuck cares about that? My fucking sister is upstairs alone, in the middle of the night, with that sick fuck!” Nick exited the room.

“Nick, wait!” I sprung out of bed and caught up with him.

“Where is it coming from?!” Nick frantically asked.

“Probably his office, I know where it is! Follow me!” I ran up the stairs, trying to not make much noise. We made our way next to the office. “Now, be care-” I was about to say, but Nick barged into the room right away and flipped the lights on. Dexter was almost strangling Katrina, and Ashton also happened to be in the room. He was sitting at Dexter’s desk, and seemed to be enjoying the scene.

“NICK-” Katrina yelled until Dexter covered her mouth. “Hehe, what you gonna do about that, bitch?”

And at that moment, Nick ran as hard as he could at Dexter. He tackled him to the ground, and was beating him pretty hard. Dexter still managed to have a good grip on Katrina.

“Hehe… how entertaining.” Ashton smiled, not moving from Dexter’s desk.

I ran over and help Nick out, and I tried to get Katrina free. Dexter was too strong though. I tried all I could but Dexter just wouldn’t let go.
    That was until I heard Dexter scream. “AHH!” He let go of Katrina and kicked Nick off, and gripped his hand. Blood was oozing out of his hand. Katrina had bitten off almost the entire top of his pointer finger. It was only hanging by a little skin.

“FUCK YOU!” Katrina yelled at the top of her lungs. She ran over and hugged Nick. “Thank you so much, Nick! I love you!” Katrina began to sob into his chest.

“It’s okay Kat… let’s get out of here…” Nick said quietly.

“What the fuck is wrong with you people?” Ashton got up from the desk.

“What’s wrong with YOU?” I yelled back to him

“Just know… there will be major consequences for you actions… now get out.” Ashton went to aid Dexter.

The three of us walked out of his office, where the were a handful of caucasian people standing at the bottom of the stairs, I didn’t know any of them. They must have been awoken from the fight.

“Uh, hey, guys.” I said. “I’m, uh, Tony.”

“I’m Ryan Devin.” A young man said.

“Steve Hugoson.” Another man said.

“I’m Samantha.” A woman said.

“And I’m Deryck Fletcher!” One last man said.

Ryan was about 6’ 2, and had dark black hair that was a bit short on the sides. He also had a black beard and wore a light hunting jacket and dark blue jeans. He looked around 23.

Steve was also around 6’ 2, and also had black hair and a beard. He wore a brown leather jacket and a holster. He was also holding a pistol in his right hand. He seemed to be in his mid-30’s to mid 40’s.

Samantha was about average height, had blonde hair and had several rings and was also wearing a rainbow scarf. She seemed to be 25.

Deryck had short, messy black hair that had began to whiten, as well as messy stubble. He wore a black T-Shirt with jeans and hiking boots. He also had thick and defined muscles, as well as two long wriggles along his cheeks that resembled scars. He looked around 37.

“Can you guys, uh, excuse us?” Nick asked.

“Heh, no can do.” Steve replied. “Not until you tell us whatever the hell just happened.”

“It’s nothing, just move please.” Nick avoided their question.

“Come on Steve, just move.” Ryan said.

“What happened?” Steve ignored Ryan.

“Dexter happened!” I snapped. “He was doing, ‘things’ to our friend!” I pointed to Katrina. “And he’s also been doing these crazy ‘things’ to other people as well!”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Deryck asked.

“Dexter is a fucking maniac! That’s what I’m talking about! Ashton too!” I loudly said, but made sure not too loud so that it couldn’t be heard from the office.

“Uhhh, nah, Dexter wouldn’t do that. Violence is never the right answer.” Samantha told me.

“Ugh!” I threw my arms up in the air. “You guys are all brainwashed!”

“I ain’t fucking brainwashed! You’re the crazy one!” Steve said.

“Listen, everyone just calm down, no need to start a useless argument!” Ryan attempted to ease the situation a bit.

“Shut up Ryan! Look at these assholes staying in this community, and talking this much smack about our leader! How can you not let this go!” Steve said to Ryan.

“Just stop being a dick about it!” Ryan defended himself. “I’m no part of this!”

“Man, I knew I should have brought my guns!” Deryck stated. “That would have made everything easier!”

Steve stared at Deryck. “What’s the matter with you? Am I the only smart one here?”

“I didn’t do anything!” Samantha defended herself as well.

“Whatever!” Steve almost yelled. “We are not letting these assholes get away with this!”

“Jesus fucking Christ! Just move!!” Katrina was annoyed.

Ryan pushed Steve out of the way. “There, go!” He said.

I managed to get through, until Steve shoved Ryan to the ground. “What are you doing?!” Steve scowled.

“Calm the fuck down! You’re overreacting way too much!” Ryan told him.

Steve jumped on top of each other, and they starting punching each other. My God, do fights happen this often at this place?

“Guys! Stop!” Samantha tried to stop the men from fighting.

“Nice one guys. Look at what you’ve done!” Deryck said to us.

“What we’ve done? That fucking Steve started this!” Nick told Deryck.

The two men continued to beat each other pretty bad. Samantha couldn’t really do anything. “Gah! Stop Steve!” Ryan tried to let out. “Help me!:

Steve wouldn’t listen. We was going ballistic. He was a hot headed guy.

“I’m getting out of here.” Deryck said as he walked away. Okay then.

“Come on, let’s just go.” Nick said. No one was stopping us now.

I looked at the men brawling. Should I get involved and try to help? Or should I just stay out of it and go back to sleep?”

[Try to stop the fight] [Go back to sleep]

• [Try and stop the fight]

Great chapter!!!

Chapter 2: Part 8 December 26th, 2016. 6:42 P.M. [Tell both of them] I couldn’t lie to them. “Uh… Dom, Ashley and I want to… uh… ki

• edited March 2015

[Try to stop the fight]

I have a hated character now, Steve is a dick.

At this point, almost everyone has some beef with Dexter. But it seems Ashley and Dom have the most, though.

Chapter 2: Part 8 December 26th, 2016. 6:42 P.M. [Tell both of them] I couldn’t lie to them. “Uh… Dom, Ashley and I want to… uh… ki

• edited March 2015

That was an amazing part that gave me chills, though it brought back very bad memories from my favourite fanfiction ever D:

It's official, Dexter has to die. Preferrably before he tries again to rape and kill Katrina. Though I am unsure who was creepier in this part. Dexter proved again that he is an irredeemable monster, but Ashton's "What the fuck is wrong with you people?" made me really want to beat him to death with my bare hands. However, I am afraid this is indeed going to have major consequences for Tony, Nick and Kat.

[Try to stop the fight]

These brainwashed morons from the community really start to get on my nerves. How exactly did Ashton managed to suppress his sociopathic nature long enough to brainwash them to the point where they are ignoring actual evidence against him?

• [Try to stop the fight]

Awesome Chapter!!!

• edited March 2015

[Try to stop the fight]

Ashton's a real piece of shit "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Gahh! To top it off the dipshits that live in the community think everything is sparkles, sunshine, and rainbows.

• edited March 2015

Chapter 2: Part 9

December 27th, 2016. 3:34 A.M.

[Try to stop the fight]

I ran over to Ryan and Steve, who were still beating each other. I pulled Steve off of Ryan and Nick held him back.

“Chill the fuck out!” I told them.

“I didn’t do anything! He started it!” Ryan pointed to Steve.

“You mean, these people started it.” Steve pointed to us.

“How did we start it?” Katrina asked.

“Bad mouthing our leader!” Steve exclaimed.

“You guys are idiots!” I told them. “Did you guys not just hear what was going on up there? These people are fucking crazy and they’re terrible people!”

Steve stayed silent, thinking of something to say back. Looks like I got him.

“Exactly! How do you explain that?” I asked.

“Uh…” Steve didn’t know what to say.

“Goodnight.” I said as Nick, Katrina and I walked back into our rooms, where everyone else was sleeping. We all got into bed and fell asleep.

December 28th, 2016. 12:42 P.M.

HONK! An extremely loud horn woke pretty much everyone in the entire room up. What was going on?

A young man who was about 5’ 11 opened the doors very quickly. He had short, dark auburn hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a black hooded jacket with a white T-Shirt underneath, and had combat trousers. He also had black, unkempt boots. He also had additional stuff, like a gold ring with a “C” engraved into black stone on his right hand, and a silver Locus watch on his right hand. He also had a sheath attached to his back that contained an axe.

“Everyone! To the stage! Now!” He said as he ran away, gathering the entire community up.

“What’s going on?” Santiago asked.

“I don’t know. Just come and stay behind daddy and I.” Lorlin told her son.

“Where’s the stage?” Tom asked.

“Follow us.” Marino said as he lead the way with Lorlin, while their kids walked behind them.

We were lead to a room, where there was a pretty badly built stage in the middle of the room, and wooden chairs circling around it. The room was filled, and Dexter walked up to us. His finger was sloppily stitched back on, it was pretty disgusting.

“You guys.” He pointed to the Santiago’s. “Sit here.” He pointed to one of the middle rows.

Then he turned to us. “Up here. I saved a special seat for you guys.” He smiled and he lead us to the very front row. “Sit.”

“What’s happening?” Braxton asked.

“Probably an important announcement. Just sit tight.” Ashley answered.

HONK! Dexter honked his horn again, getting everyone’s attention. On the stage stood Dexter, Ashton, and the guy who just came into our room and told us to come here.

“Everyone.” Ashton spoke into a bullhorn. “I appreciate you all coming here. Now, there is something important that must be heard. Our scavenger Dylan here was getting some supplies for our community, until he claimed that…” He handed the bullhorn to Dylan.

“Uh… there’s a lot of chompers heading their way, straight towards the community. From the north. They’ll probably be here in a couple of days. I went pretty far out.” Dylan spoke through the bullhorn, causing everyone to gasp.

“Chompers?” Eric asked.

“It’s what we call the dead things.” Dylan replied as he handed the bullhorn back to Ashton.

“Now, since there is a horde of chompers headed our way, we need as much protection on our walls as possible. Then, this place should be able to hold.” Ashton informed us.

I want this quadrant to work on the North Side Walls, you guys on the South Side Walls, You guys on the East Side Walls, and you guys,” Ashton pointed to us. “The West Side Walls. Everyone got it?”

Everyone nodded in agreement. Except for some people, who were in our group. “I’m not doing that shit. Let this place fall.” Dom spoke up.

Everyone looked at Dom, disgusted. “Excuse me?” One lady said.

Dexter looked at Dom. “You want this place to fall? How mean of you!”

“Yes, I do. And I want you dead, you piece of shit!” Dom yelled.

Dexter looked around, everyone seemed to be on his side. “Well, looks like you just lost the respect of almost everyone in this room. And this community.” He said.

“I don’t care. I’m not doing shit on these walls.” Dom refused.

Dexter was getting angry. “Oh really? Why don’t you come up here for a bit?”

“Fuck no, why would I go up there with you?” Dom refused again.

“You will get it done, or get killed!” Dexter shouted with anger. Everyone stared at him. Whoops.

“What was that? You want me killed?” Dom said.

Dexter knew he had screwed himself. He had let his anger slip out. But there was still a lot more in him. And he had to let it out. His face was almost beat red.

“Yes, I do!” Dexter charged at Dom, knocking his chair over, and punched him in the face repeatedly.

Everyone’s faces were filled with shock and disgust. “Get off of him!” I got up and tried to push Dexter off, but failed.

Ashton dropped the bullhorn and ran to Dexter’s side. He helped beat Dom and made sure no one stopped Dexter.

“This is for everything you did back then! And this is for disobeying me too many times! And this is for being an ASSHOLE!!!” Dexter screamed at the top of his lungs.

I ran up onto the stage, where Dylan was standing there, frozen. I picked up the bullhorn and spoke into it. “You see him now? You see your leaders now? You see their true personalities?” I shouted.

Most of the people got up and helped our group try to get Dexter off of Dom. Ashton was pushing everyone back though, but he was soon overpowered by countless amounts of members of the community. Dexter was finally pushed away from Dom, who was practically laying in a pool of blood.

Ashton and Dexter ran back up onto the stage. “You guys WILL work on these walls! And NONE of you will leave! Or you WILL die! Now get the fuck to work!” Ashton screamed.

Everyone scattered out of the stage area, and Tom and Ashley were helping Dom exit the area. Most people just ran back into their rooms. “I fucking told you all!” I shouted, making sure that everyone could hear.

Our group got inside of our room. Tom and Ashley laid Dom on one of the beds, while everyone gathered around, trying to comprehend what just happened. Gaston was almost crying, while Lucia was comforting him.

“Jesus Christ…” Lorlin whispered.

“What’s wrong with him? And why did we respect him so much?” Marino questioned himself.

“You guys didn’t know.” I told him. “I’m just glad everyone knows the monsters they truly are.”

“Dom, you okay man?!” Tom asked, very nervously.

“Yeghh...eahgh…” Dom spoke, very uneasily.

“You’re not okay.” Ashley told him.

Dylan barged into the room, carrying a pretty bad thing that resembled a stretcher. “Is he okay?” He asked, referring to Dom.

“Not really!” Tom told him

“That asshole.” Dylan said to himself.

“You didn’t like him either?” I asked.

“Not one bit. I know there was something up with that guy.” Dylan said.

“No shit.” I said.

“I gotta get him to the infirmary.” Dylan said as he placed Dom onto the stretcher.

“We can’t stay here. Especially with that horde of chompers heading our way. We need to escape, these walls are strong but not strong enough. There’s just too many… now work on those walls before Dexter or Ashton come and do it for you!” Dylan informed us as he ran out of the room.

“Wait!” I called out, but it was too late. Dylan was already gone. I turned to my group. “How are we supposed to escape? Ashton and Dexter will find out.” I asked them.

“No idea.” Ashley replied. “But I know Ashton and Dexter aren’t gonna leave this place. We just need to make sure this place falls.”

“Are you sure that’s the best solution?” Alexander asked.

“No, but if means that they’ll die, then I’m fine with it.” Ashley told him.

“We need to worry about ourselves here.” Nick spoke up. “What if we can’t escape, and we don’t make sure these walls aren’t durable enough, and we all die?”

“Remember what Dylan said. He said that those walls won’t stop the horde either way.” Adam jumped in. “And I don’t want to stay here. If the walkers pass by and don’t do any damage, we’ll still be stuck here.”

“Come on, I doubt some walkers are gonna bust through these huge walls.” Eric said.

“Exactly!” Katrina pointed out. “The only way we’ll be able to escape is if we make sure the walkers take this place down.”

Everyone began to talk erratically. “Stop!” I shouted. “Either way, we have to make a decision now. Stop arguing!”

“Well what do you have in mind, Tony? You seem to be the only one not on a side yet.” Eric told me.

“Uh, we…”

[Go and strengthen the walls] [Make sure the walls stay weak]

• [Go and strengthen the walls]

Chapter 2: Part 9 December 27th, 2016. 3:34 A.M. [Try to stop the fight] I ran over to Ryan and Steve, who were still beating each

Chapter 2: Part 9 December 27th, 2016. 3:34 A.M. [Try to stop the fight] I ran over to Ryan and Steve, who were still beating each

• “Bad mouthing our leader!” Steve exclaimed.

Yeah... Steve is a tool.

[Go and strengthen the walls]

Letting walkers in is a seriously terrible plan that won't end well. These mindless drones from the community finally seem to understand that their glorious leader is a bit less glorious than he appears to be, so maybe stuff finally changes for the better.

• [Make sure the walls stays weak] fuck this place.

• [Go and help strengthen the walls]

Tough one. Drawing in the walkers will only exacerbate things. Just hold down the fort for now.

As for the escape plan, things are not looking good on any end. Dom is surely in no condition to take part in an escape. But they do need to get out of there, as Dexter and Ashton's methods are gonna be even less subtle now.

Awesome Chapter!!

• Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to post parts lately. Like I said last week, I have a big test throughout this entire week, so I may not be able to get a part out until the week is over. I apologize for this, I'll try my best to get a part up consistently!

Bringing in "Chompers" is just gonna screw things up even more. It would be better to just try and take out Ashton and Dexter, they're the only problem with the community at the moment.

• edited March 2015

Hey guys, my testing is done! That means that parts will start to be released regularly again. Thanks for being patient!

Chapter 2: Part 10

December 28th, 2016. 1:13 P.M.

[Go and strengthen the walls]

“We have to strengthen this place, guys. Or else we’ll all die.” I told everyone.

“Come on! We can just escape!” Tom suggested.

“You aren’t gonna go through with that, you big coward.” Lucia spoke.

“You think Dom can just escape at this point? Besides, Dylan said they’ll be here in a couple of days.” I reminded them.

“Come on, let’s go.” I said as we all walked outside to the West Side Walls.

December 28th, 2016. 3:41 P.M.

We had just spent over 2 hours trying to make this wall as strong as possible. Boy, were we exhausted.

“Seems sturdy enough.” Marino said as he tapped the new wall, with a pretty much new entire layer of strong wood built on top of it.

“More than enough.” Adam added.

“Anyone wanna go get a snack with me?” I asked.

“I will.” Eric volunteered.

We both entered the community, which was a lot less hectic now. We began to walk to the snack area.

“Man, this sucks.” Eric spoke up.

“No kidding.” I said.

“It’s just that… I don’t wanna spend the rest of my life here. I miss my house, that old neighborhood, everything… you know?” Eric told me.

“I feel ya.” I said to him. “I miss watching baseball, and I miss sleeping in my own bed, I miss my family… I’m sure everyone misses their family.”

“Yeah man.” Eric responded. “Come to think of it… you’re the only friend or person I know who’s still alive. I’m pretty sure everyone else is dead. You’re kinda… all I have left. Trying not to get mushy here.”

I chuckled. “Nah man, it’s cool. You’re my only friend and family left too. I mean, 5 years, I remember the day we met in that neighborhood, and I hated you at first.”

“You hated me?” Eric laughed a bit. “Dick.”

“Come on, it took me a bit to adapt to your… uh, personality.” I said.

“Whatever you say dude. Just saying, I’ve got your back, no matter what. If there’s only one person in this group that I gotta save, I’m gonna save you.” Eric explained.

“Well... “ I didn’t really know how to respond. “Thanks man. I got your back too.” Eric smiled at me, until he walked right into a pole.

“Fucking pole!” Eric kicked the pole very hard, and then grabbed his foot. “Ahh! My foot!”

I was laughing really hard. “You’re fucking stupid man!”

“No! Who puts a fucking pole in the middle of an area like that! Ashton needs his fucking head checked!” Eric shouted in pain.

“You think?” I told him.

Eric let go of his foot and proceeded to walk like normal. “Fuck this place man.”

“You said it.” I told him as I grabbed a bag of cookies from the shelf. Eric grabbed a nutrition bar.

“Let’s get back to our room.” I suggested.

“Alright, you go there. I’ll get everyone.” Eric said as he walked back to the West Side Walls, eating his nutrition bar.

“Watch out for the pole!” I shouted.

“Fuck that pole!” Eric gave it the middle finger. I shook my head and smiled.

I began to walk to my room until something through the window caught my eye. I saw a pretty young man who was utterly destroying the South Side Walls. He had medium to long brown hair and a red shirt with gray sweatpants. Should I interfere? This guy was putting the entire community at risk.

I walked outside to the South Side Walls, where the guy seemed to be alone. “What are you doing?” I asked.

The man flinched and quickly turned around, his eyes wide open. “Uh, hey.” He said.

“Hey.” I crossed my arms. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m tearing this place down man!” His voice was trembling. “The chompers will finish this place off! It’s our chance to get outta here!”

“The chompers will finish this place and you! You’re putting yourself and the entire community at risk!” I threw my arms up in the air.

“No! I hate Ashton more than anyone here. That little fucker killed my girlfriend! He deserves to die! And if it means I die too, let it be!” The man angrily shouted.

“Repair these walls right now!” I demanded.

“I can’t! Listen, just please don’t tell Ashton or Dexter. They’ll kill me! I don’t wanna die like this!”

“You just said-” I began to say before he interrupted.

“I know! I meant that if Ashton will die if I die, I won’t mind. I will not let him kill me and get off the hook with it.” The man explained.

I raised an eyebrow. “Who are you anyway?”

“I’m Mac.” He replied. “And you are?”

“Tony.” I nodded.

“Listen, I gotta go. Just don’t tell! Please!” Mac ran away. I looked at the wall. It was a mess. The walkers would easily get through this.

“Fuck…” I mumbled to myself. “I don’t wanna do this shit.” I stomped away and walked back to my room, and I’ll wait for Ashton or Dexter to notice it.

December 28th, 2016. 4:03 P.M.

I returned to my room, where I reunited with most of my group. “Where are the Santiago’s?” I asked.

“They went to work on the South Side Walls, apparently someone destroyed it. Dexter came down and told us.” Nick replied.

“Oh...” I muttered, not trying to spill anything.

“Yeah.” Ashley stated. “Someone did that on purpose.”

“Whoever did is gonna get us killed, you know.” Alexander stated. “If he or she keeps doing that, we have a problem.”

“I know, at least it’s being rebuilt.” I said as I layed down on the couch. I was still exhausted from that work on the West Side Walls. I soon found myself falling asleep.

December 29th, 2016. 10:14 A.M.

I woke up to an empty room. I looked up at the clock. It was 10:14 in the morning. Did I really fall asleep for that long? I didn’t even think that was possible. Where was everyone?

I walked outside my room. The second I stepped out, I heard a familiar noise. The sound of board being torn off a wall. I ran over to the North Side Walls, and I saw Mac, again ripping apart the wall.

“Mac!” I yelled.

Mac turned around and almost fell to the ground. “Hey Tony!” He said in a worried voice.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I asked, again, my voice was loud.

“Sorry, Tony! I’m so sorry! But this is the only way for me to let this place die! And it’s best for my survival! They already want me dead soon! I don’t want to die!” Mac explained very frantically. He was clearly extremely nervous.

“Why would they want to kill you? Did you do anything?” I crossed my arms.

“No! I mean, when they RAPED and KILLED my girlfriend, I cursed them the hell off and beat their asses! Now they wanna kill me!” Mac began to sob.

“Mac, calm down. I’m sorry about your girlfriend, and I hate Ashton and Dexter just as much as you do. But this isn’t the way to handle this!” I comforted him.

“I know… I know… it’s just… I…” Mac struggled to get his words out.

“Don’t worry, I’ll settle it. Just go get some rest and I’ll fix this wall. I promise you you’ll be fine.” I told Mac.

“Yeah… thanks… just PLEASE don’t tell Dexter…” Mac dragged himself back into the community. He was a pretty unstable guy it seems. I actually feel bad for him. He’s clearly an emotional man. Well, now to go find my group.

I entered the community again, calling out their names. That was until Steve jumped in front of me. “Gahhh!” He growled.

“Ahh!” I punched him in the face as he fell to the ground.

“Ow! What the fuck asshole?” Steve shouted.

“Me? You’re the one who fucking jumped in front of me pretending to be a walker!” I retorted.

“A walker? Haha!” Steve laughed. “We call em’ chompers.”

“I know.” I muttered. “Just get up. What do you want?”

“Well, I actually came to apologize for being an ass the other day, I didn’t know Ashton and Dexter we really like that.” Steve apologized. “But after what you just did-we can no longer be at peace.”

“Be at peace? What the hell you talking about? This isn’t a role play.” I told him.

“Whatever, I guess it is my fault then.” Steve gave in. “Just, stop being a smartass. Your group is eating breakfast.”

“Thanks…” I said as I walked back him into the cafeteria. I found my group and sat down with them. “Hey guys.”

“Hey Tony.” Everyone greeted me.

“Anything I miss last night?” I asked. “I fell asleep pretty early apparently.”

“Not much. Just us talking and resting. Those walls take a lot of work.” Nick responded.

“Yeah… good thing we’re safe now.” I said, forgetting about Mac.

“Yep. You made a good decision, Tony.” Nick praised me. “You’re starting to be a better leader than me.” He chuckled.

“Nah, I mean, we don’t really work with leaders, you do a pretty good job on keeping everyone stable.” I laughed a bit.

That was until Dylan came running over to us. “Guys! Dexter wants you at the North Side Walls, now! Get there before he freaks out!”

“But we’re eating.” Eric stated.

“Don’t care! Just get over there before he flips out!” Dylan told us before quickly scrambling to another part of the community.

“Shit, what does he want?” Tom asked, trembling.

“Calm down, we can’t panic. We’ll handle it smoothly.” Ashley stated.

5 minutes later…

We approached Dexter, who was smiling with his arms crossed at the North Side Walls. We all lined up in front of him, we knew the drill.

“Hello.” He said in a quiet tone. “Does anyone know, who keeps doing this? Tell me, now.” He demanded.

“I don’t know, don’t you have security cameras?” Ashley asked.

“Not outside…” Dexter responded. “Yeah, we need to get those.”

I shook my head. This guy made me so angry. “No shit.” I whispered. But I guess he heard me.

Dexter approached me. “You got something to say, Tony?” He grabbed my shirt and lifted me from the ground. “I know you know something. And you’re gonna fucking tell me! Or I will beat you! And you very bad things to you! You know I’m not fucking messing around!” He yelled and spat into my face.

“I… uh…” I barely managed to get out. Shit, what do I do?

[Tell him about Mac] [Take the blame] [Blame someone from your group (_____)] [Refuse to answer]

• edited March 2015

[Tell him about Mac]

Hey guys, my testing is done! That means that parts will start to be released regularly again. Thanks for being patient! Chapter 2: Par

• edited March 2015

[Tell him about Mac]

Hey guys, my testing is done! That means that parts will start to be released regularly again. Thanks for being patient! Chapter 2: Par

• [Tell him about Mac]

The guy's just gonna keep doing it until they find him, if it means removing the problem before it gets any worse I'm all for it.

By the way, I fricking love Eric :D

• [Refuse to answer]

I really hate Dexter...

• [Tell him about Mac]

Taking the blame could be the final straw needed for Dexter to seriously target Tony and his friends. Blaming someone from the group could result in this persons death and refusing to answer will likely lead to random killing. I agree with Hope here that Mac will likely continue to destroy the walls until they find him, so Dexter will find out that Tony lied sooner or later.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.