The Walking Dead Interactive FanFiction: A New Life

Comments

• Thanks! You are awesome too!

mr.quality posted: »

Man, you are awesome. No lie.

• Nah, you are!

supersagig posted: »

btw You are the best!! :P

• Wow, thanks man! That really means a lot! Sorry I haven't been able to vote on the last couple of parts of your story, like I said, I've just been extremely busy. Your story is very very good! Definitely deserves more recognition as well. :)

Again, thanks for you support!

Writing my stories and reading your story is the only thing I do on this forum anymore. Thank you for making such an awesome story and I love every riveting line of dialogue. A story of this prowess deserves recognition!

• It's all good! Just do what you can do, if you can't make a new chapter every day I sure as hell won't hold it against you sometimes it takes me a week just to get a new idea for the next chapter!

Partition posted: »

Wow, thanks man! That really means a lot! Sorry I haven't been able to vote on the last couple of parts of your story, like I said, I've jus

• So yeah, about that part, I'm so sorry. I had to go on unexpected errands with my mom all day. I just got back home and have no time to write :(

But I will get on up for sure. Even if it means I have to stay up all night writing!

• Well, don't pressure yourself, we're a patient bunch ^-^

So yeah, about that part, I'm so sorry. I had to go on unexpected errands with my mom all day. I just got back home and have no time to write But I will get on up for sure. Even if it means I have to stay up all night writing!

• We will be waiting for oyu :P

So yeah, about that part, I'm so sorry. I had to go on unexpected errands with my mom all day. I just got back home and have no time to write But I will get on up for sure. Even if it means I have to stay up all night writing!

• Not even worried about it bro ;)

Go at a comfortable pace. We're eager to read more but not impatient :)

• Chapter 3: Part 2

March 4th, 2017. 5:18 P.M.

[Stop Dylan]

Dylan began to stomp his way up the stairs before I grabbed his shoulder. “Wait man! You sure about this?”

“Yes, I’m sure.” Dylan didn’t bother to turn around.

“This is a bad idea, Dylan. You’re going to get yourself killed.” I told him.

“No, they won’t kill me!” Dylan broke away from me and began to run of the stairs. However, I was fast enough to pull him down the stairs, accidentally causing him to fall on his back. “Ow!”

“Sorry man!” I apologized. “But you can’t go up there. Trust me, it’s for your own good.”

“Fine!” Dylan got up and slowly walked out of the main area. I couldn’t see where he walked. Well, now since that was out of the way, I guess I’ll head to my room,

I began to walk to my room until a familiar voice called my name. “Tony!”

I turned around and saw Alexander. “Alex? Where the hell did you come from?”

“I was outside helping new people get settled in.” Alexander responded.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because, Ashton told me to.” Alexander replied.

“Alex, he isn’t your boss.” I told him.

Alexander shook his head. “Nuh-uh-uh. I think he sees me as one of the more useful members of this community. He’s asking me to do stuff for him and it’s paying off. I’m earning his respect, so that he won’t be able to do terrible things to me.”

“Still, I don’t want you turning on us for him…” I trailed off.

“No way man!” Alexander immediately protested. I’d never do that, I promise.”

I looked at him. “Whatever man, just promise.”

Samantha waltzed into the area. “Alex, you need to give these guys a tour!” She pointed to a new group of people waiting by the front door.

“On it…” Alexander walked and guided them around the area.

“Why can’t Dexter just do that?” I asked Samantha.

“Uh, I don’t know. I think he’s in the middle of therapy?” Samantha replied.

Therapy?” I emphasized. Therapy???

“Yeah, one of our medics has been getting him well used to his arm. You never knew that? I mean, it’s been two months.” Samantha informed me.

“Yeah, but I’d think he’s gotten used to it by now.” I said. Lazy bitch.

“Well, I guess not.” Samantha told me. “I’m gonna go grab a drink.” She scampered away.

I looked at her scurrying off, but then he suddenly turned around. “Oh yeah! Don’t forget, monthly checkups today!” She began to head to the cafeteria.

The monthly checkups. Fuck. I hate those. They’re just so awkward and every time we have a checkup, at least one girl, usually young, is sprinting away from Dexter or Ashton. Those creeps sure as hell know that this ‘checkup’ isn’t to see if we’re actually safe.

I opened the doors to my room. Only Dom, Ashley, Adam, Lucia, Eric, and Mac were present. “Guys.” I said. “Apparently our monthly checkup is today.”

“Oh great.” Adam moaned.

“Those checkups are so fucking gay.” Eric shook his head. “I’m not wasting my time on that shit.”

“But, you have to.” Lucia told him.

“No, I don’t. Are you really going to go through with this? Considering you’re a young female…” Eric told her.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going either.” Dom said.

“Dom!” Ashley looked up at him.

“What?” He asked.

“You have to!” Ashley snapped back.

“Fuck that.” Dom responded. “I’ve had it with those excuses for attempted sexual harassment. He even tried to…! You know!”

“I know. But he’ll kill us if we don’t. We’re already on his bad side.” Ashley warned him.

“I can get you guys out of it.” Mac spoke up.

Almost everyone looked at him. “How?” Ashley asked.

“Well, since Alexander is becoming a member of the higher class, I can explain to him and since Ashton likes Alex, they’ll let us off the hook. It seems like Ashton will be fine with whatever Alex does.” Mac explained.

“Seems a bit risky.” Adam added.

“It’s fine, what’s the worse that can go wrong? We just end up getting the checkup as usual.” Mac said.

“I don’t know. Something just seems fishy about that.” Adam told him.

“There ain’t nothing fishy about it. Trust me, guys.” Mac said.

“Like I’m gonna trust you.” Dom said.

“Why not?” Mac asked.

“Your scrawny ass has gotten us into countless amounts of trouble. You’re already disliked by Ashton.” Dom explained.

“No, remember?! I gave everyone their new February schedule! He likes me now!” Mac defended himself.

“Justs by handing out schedules isn’t gonna get him to respect you.” Dom shook his head.

“No, you don’t understand! He told me I did a good job!” Mac informed us.

“What did he really say?” Dom raised an eyebrow.

“He said ‘good job’!” Mac told him.

“What did he exactly say?” Dom asked.

Mac shook his head. “He said, ‘You did a good job, for your circumstances at least.’”

“Knew it.” Dom muttered.

“Come on! I know this will work! Do you guys want to risk getting molested? He usually cycles through girls, and he hasn’t done any of us in some time.” Mac said.

“Some time? Ashley got molested three months ago! That’s only three checkups ago!” Dom said, angry.

“Exactly, he likes to do it to multiple girls… that’s what happened to my girlfriend!” Mac shouted.

“Chill! I’m sorry! Don’t let them hear us!” Dom raised his hands in the air.

“Shit, no, I’m sorry…” Mac was saddened.

The room was silent for a few moments. “I guess I’ll just leave then…” I walked out. It was getting a bit awkward in there.

I decided to talk a walk to the North Side Walls and get some air. As I walked outside, I saw Nick sitting against the wall on the ground with his head in his knees. “Nick?” I called out.

Nick looked up in a quick movement. “Oh shit! Hey Tony. You scared me there.” He said.

“What are you doing out here alone?” I asked.

“Oh, you know… just, getting some air.” Nick awkwardly responded.

“Nick.” I crossed my arms. “What’s up? You know you can trust me.”

“I know, Tony, but I just… this is personal. Sorry man, just… agh…” Nick got up and quickly walked into the community.

What’s up with Nick? He doesn’t seem like the guy who would hold secrets. He would definitely tell the group if there was something wrong. Something’s going on and I don’t like it.

I sat down against the wall and just relaxed in the evening sun.

March 4th, 2017. 5:50 P.M.

I’ve been sitting out here for over over 30 minutes. I didn’t intend on leaving anytime soon, but Dexter interrupted. “Tony, get your ass in here! Checkup time in 10 minutes! Get in line!”

Fuck this shit. But I guess I had to go. I got up and walked to the restroom area. A few people were already lined up, including my group. I walked over and stood in line. Alexander was standing in the distance, talking to Dylan.

“Psst! Tony!” Mac whispered from two people away from me.

“What?” I whispered back.

“Come on! We gotta do this!” Mac said. Dom and Ashley happened to be the break between me and Mac. Dom jumped in. “We’re not going with your idea Mac! It’s only gonna get them mad at Alex!”

“We don’t know that! It will save us from having to do this bullshit!” Mac retorted. “Do you want to get stripped and have Dexter and Ashton scan your body? And do you want to risk Ashley or Katrina, or any other girl in here getting raped!”

“We don’t know if he’ll do that. I just don’t want to get Alex in trouble.” I told him.

“Mac, just drop it! This is for the better!” Eric spoke up.

“Yeah man, that plan just doesn’t seem worth it…” Adam agreed.

“Come on! Tony agrees with me, right?” Mac looked at me.

[Go through with Mac’s plan] [Get your checkup]

• [Go through with Mac’s plan]

I suppose it's worth a try. Mac deserves a chance of doing something useful for once.

Chapter 3: Part 2 March 4th, 2017. 5:18 P.M. [Stop Dylan] Dylan began to stomp his way up the stairs before I grabbed his shoulder.

Chapter 3: Part 2 March 4th, 2017. 5:18 P.M. [Stop Dylan] Dylan began to stomp his way up the stairs before I grabbed his shoulder.

• [Go through with Mac's plan]

Might as well

• [Go through with Mac's plan]

• [Get your checkup]

• edited March 2015

Chapter 3: Part 3

March 4th, 2017. 6:00 P.M.

[Go through with Mac’s plan]

“Alright Mac, we’ll go with your idea.” I gave in. It didn’t seem too bad, I guess. Maybe it can work.

“Thank you! Trust me, it will work.” Mac said as he pulled me towards Alexander. Dexter and Ashton weren’t here yet.

“Hey Alex.” I waved.

“Hey Tony.” Alexander waved back. “Sorry you guys have to get your checkups…”

“Nope.” Mac said.

“Huh?” Alexander questioned.

“Listen, can you, uh, just tell Dexter or something that you examined us earlier or something like that? Officials do checkups, right?” I said.

“Uh, I don’t know.” Alexander responded.

“Rarely.” Dylan jumped in. “Only if both Dexter and Ashton aren’t available, which clearly they are today.”

“Fuck…” I muttered.

“Don’t worry. I’ll get you guys out of this.” Alexander promised.

“No man, I don’t want you-” I began until he interrupted.

“Don’t even start. I got your back.” Alexander told me. Dexter and Ashton came with the remaining community members. “Go.”

We both got back in line. “So?” Dom asked from behind.

“He said he’ll get us out of it.” I told Dom.

“Thank God!” Ashley loudly whispered.

I turned back around, and Dexter and Ashton were already bringing in members to get their checkups. Alexander stood to the left, watching us. Could he really have gotten us out of this? It didn’t seem so likely. But then again, Alex was trusted by Ashton and Dexter.

10 minutes later…

About 10 minutes had passed since Dexter and Ashton started giving checkups to the community. Ashton turned to me and my group. I guess it was finally our turn.

“In.” Ashton said to me as he pointed to one of the bathrooms.

“Wait Ashton, I just got a call from Dan saying that there needs to be some work in the faculty area, and I need to bring some members to help. I can take these guys and they can get their checkups tomorrow or something.” Alexander jumped in, and faked the story.

Ashton just looked at him. And then he looked at us. “Alright then, go.”

Our group followed Alexander away from the bathrooms. Wow, it was that easy?

“It worked!” Tom explained.

“Yeah, it did.” Alexander said. “He isn’t gonna remember to give you guys checkups, trust me.”

“Good shit, Mac.” Dom praised him, as well as most of our group as well.

Mac couldn’t help but smile tremendously. “Thanks!”

“Just don’t go near Ashton or Dexter when they’re still giving checkups.” Alexander warned us.

“No problem, thanks man.” Braxton assured.

It was silent for a moment, until it was broken by Nick. “Hey Kat, uh, can we talk?” He asked,

“Sure, Nick, what’s-” Katrina began to reply but was tugged outside by Nick, pretty fast.

“What’s up with those two?” Adam asked.

“I don’t know.” I responded. “Nick has been acting really strange lately. Even Katrina thinks that.”

“That’s unusual for Nick to act like that.” Adam pointed out.

“It is.” I agreed. “I’m kind of worried.”

“I think he’ll be fine.” Braxton jumped in. “Nick is a strong man. Whatever it is that’s bugging him will be sure to die down soon and he’ll get his composure again eventually.”

“Hope so.” Adam said.

“Well, now what?” Eric asked. “I don’t wanna stand around here for 30 minutes.”

“Do whatever you want I guess. Just remember to stay away from the checkups.” Alexander told us.

“Sweet! I’m gonna go get a shit load of snacks. Feel free to come if ya want.” Eric said as he walked away. Dom, Tom, Ashley, and Mac followed him. That left me with Alexander, Adam, and Braxton.

“So, Alex, how is it like being an official?” Braxton asked.

“I’m not really an official. I declined, remember?” Alexander informed us.

“Yeah, but it sure seems like they consider you one.” Braxton said.

“I guess. But if they get mad at me for ‘betraying’ them or something, that is a load of bullshit, because I never officially became an official.” Alexander told us.

“Hehe…” Adam giggled. “Officially became an official, haha, get it?”

We all just stared at him. “Good one, Adam.” I chuckled.

“You guys got no sense of humor. Bad jokes are better than great ones!” Adam laughed.

“Oh yeah, how’s those crutches been treating you, Braxton?” Alexander asked.

“Alright, I guess. I’m used to them now. It’s just weird, not having a foot, ya know?” Braxton responded.

“Must be.” Alexander crossed his arms.

“I really owe you for doing that, Alex. You saved my life.” Braxton said.

“You don’t owe me anything Braxton, I’m just glad you’re still alive.” Alexander responded.

“Whatever you say man.” Braxton chuckled.

“I can’t imagine how much that hurt.” I said to him.

“It hurt like hell.” Braxton told me. “Just try not to get bit. This is the last thing you want to do. Other than let the infection kill you, of course.”

“Well, what else ya gonna do?” I said.

“Don’t really know… but just try not to get bit.” Braxton laughed.

“You know Braxton, I don’t know how you can really drive without your right foot.” Adam said. “Looks like those manuals didn’t go to much use.”

“Hey man, I can still drive. I just gotta sit a bit further, or I can, uh… use my crutches.” Braxton laughed again. “I wish I still had those manuals.”

“I wish we were still at the cabin.” Adam said.

“I wish we were still living normal lives, with the world not being overrun by walkers.” I jumped in.

“Yeah…” The 4 of us nodded in agreement.

“At least we’re well supplied here.” I brought up.

“Yeah, minus the fact that it’s run by two psychos.” Adam said.

“We need to get rid of them, if we do, we can make this place a lot better for survival.” Braxton pointed out.

“Thing is,” Alexander started. “Although they are crazy, they have a good system. How do you think they manage to have an ample amount of supplies and food all the time?”

“They just send a bunch of guys on supply runs, right?” Adam questioned.

“Well, yeah, but they mark every place they’ve already scouted. It just gets tougher and tougher every run. But it’s worth it.” Alexander informed us. “Either way, this place can’t stay alive forever. But it does have a long run ahead of it, and if we’re gonna stay here, we’re gonna have to do something about Ashton and Dexter.”

“Yeah, but we can’t just flat out walk up to him and kill him.” I said. “Way too much security and defense.”

“And too much officials in the way.” Braxton brought up.

“Well, we can’t just kill all of the officials, do we?” Adam asked.

“We might, if we really want to dethrone Ashton and Dexter.” Alexander responded.

“But we can’t turn into murderers…” Adam muttered.

“Dude, Ashton and Dexter are murderers. We’ll be doing this entire community a favor.” I told Adam.

“I know that.” Adam replied. “I’m talking about the officials. They never did anything.”

He was right. I didn’t want to kill innocent officials who probably hated Ashton and Dexter just as much as we did. “Then we just need to get them on our side.” I announced.

“He’s right.” Alexander said, seeming to be in on the plan.

“We just need to get them all on our side, and then we can overpower them. Either that or something else unexpected may happen.” I said.

“Sounds good!” Braxton said. “Now if you don’t mind, I’m gonna go to the cafeteria with the rest of the guys, I’m hungry.” He walked away on his crutches.

“I’ll go with him. You guys wanna come?” Alexander asked.

“I will.” Adam said. “Let’s go.”

“You don’t wanna come, Tony?” Alexander asked.

“Nah, I’m not hungry. I’ll chill here for a bit.” I told them, as they proceeded to walk away.

I watched them walk away, as I finally noticed the muffled voices of Nick and Katrina arguing outside. They had become apparent since everyone had left and it was quiet for the most part.

They were really going at it. I wanted to know what was going on, but I didn’t want to be nosy and butt into their business. Nick didn’t seem like he wanted to confess his little secret at the moment, and I was afraid he might snap at me at any moment. I might just go to the cafeteria instead.

[Interrupt Nick and Katrina] [Go to the cafeteria]

• [Interrupt Nick and Katrina] why not?

AWESOME CHAPTER!!

Chapter 3: Part 3 March 4th, 2017. 6:00 P.M. [Go through with Mac’s plan] “Alright Mac, we’ll go with your idea.” I gave in. It did

• [Go to the cafeteria]

Chapter 3: Part 3 March 4th, 2017. 6:00 P.M. [Go through with Mac’s plan] “Alright Mac, we’ll go with your idea.” I gave in. It did

• [Interrupt Nick and Katrina]

I'm very interested in what Nick is up to, even if that might risk him getting mad at Tony. If he plans something, Tony might be able to help him. Also, yay Mac for being useful :D

Starting to get really interesting! If you're making these kind of plans, you need everyone on board for sure.

• [Go to the cafeteria]

I can't think of a reason why not other than him getting mad.

• Chapter 3: Part 4

March 4th, 2017. 6:16 P.M.

[Interrupt Nick and Katrina]

I had to know what was going on. I opened the doors and stepped outside. “Guys!”

Both Nick and Katrina stopped yelling at each other, and looked at me. Katrina’s eyes seemed watery, as if she was almost about to cry.

“Tony! Get out!” Nick demanded.

“No, Nick. Tell me what the fuck is going on!” I snapped.

Nick made a really angry face. He got a good hold of me and shoved me back inside. “It’s for your own good!” He said as he closed the doors, and continued to argue with Katrina.

He clearly didn’t want me to know anything. I just hope he doesn’t hate me now. He’ll probably get over it, though. But whatever he was hiding must not be good. I need to find out sooner or later.

I decided to head back to my room, where only Tom was present. “Tom?” I asked. “Where’s everyone else?”

“They all went out to do something outside. It’s pretty dangerous though, I really don’t want to do it.” Tom told me.

“What are they doing?” I asked.

“Uh, nothing…” Tom said.

“Tom, answer me.” I ordered.

“They’re, uh…” Tom trailed off.

I stepped closer to him. “Tom.” I crossed my arms.

“They went to climb to the roof, from the East Side Walls! They want to discuss some stuff, I didn’t want to go because I was too scared to climb to the roof, please don’t hurt me!” Tom backed away.

“Was that so hard?” I said.

“Yes, they told me not to tell.” Tom informed.

“Why would they not want me to know? I’m the one who practically came with with the damn idea.” I said.

“I don’t know. I’m sure they’d like you there. I’m gonna stay here.” Tom told me.

“Don’t you want to be part of the plan?” I asked.

“Yeah, but I don’t want to go to the roof! I don’t know why they can’t just discuss in here. Just tell me when you come up with something.” Tom said.

“Alrighty then.” I said as I walked outside to the East Side Walls, carefully avoiding the bathroom area, where checkups were still present.

I looked up at the roof, and I saw Braxton sitting against the wall. “What are you doing here?” I asked.

“You think I can climb up the roof?” Braxton answered with a smile. “I’m just here to serve as lookout.”

“Oh right, sorry.” I chuckled. I looked up and quietly called out. “Guys! Hello? It’s Tony!”

Adam’s head peeked out from the top of the roof. “Hold on!”

I stood around for about 30 seconds until a rope flew down. “Climb up this!” Adam’s voice called out.

“Are you sure you guys can hold me?” I called to them.

“Yes, climb!” Adam assured.

I climbed up the roof very gingerly, trying not to put all my weight against it. I safely made it up to the roof, where Alexander, Dom, Ashley, Eric, Adam, and Mac.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked.

“We’re trying to think of how we can take over this place.” Eric answered.

“We’re not gonna take it over.” Alexander responded. “We’re just trying to get rid of Ashton and Dexter.”

“So.” I sat down. “What do you guys got so far?”

“Not a lot.” Ashley replied. “It’s gonna be hard.”

“Well, yeah.” I said.

“We need to all gang up on him when he least expects it, and make sure it’s at night or something.” Adam suggested. “Aren’t those guys up like all the time?”

“I’m pretty sure.” Alexander assured. “Anyway, we were trying to find a way into the community through the roof, but it doesn’t look like there’s an opening anywhere. We’re going to have to do this manually.”

“And we have to kill both of thise fuckers.” Dom spoke up. “We can’t leave one alive and then have him kill us.”

“They need to be together.” Eric said. “Don’t they fucking sleep in the same room?”

“No, they don’t.” Alexander responded.

“All we need is weapons. There’s nothing we can really plan out. We just all need to schedule a day where we want to attack.” Mac spoke up.

Dom looked at the young man. “He’s right. There really isn’t much we can do. We just need to get weapons and know when we’re going to attack.”

“I know where they keep their weapons.” Alexander said. “We can sneak in at night. It’s the best time to do it.”

“Seems risky, you sure? What if we get caught?” Adam brought up.

“There’s no other way.” Dom jumped in. “We can’t continue to be tossed around like puppets by these assholes.”

“Yeah.” Mac agreed. “I can’t wait to get my hands on these guys.”

“Alright, wanna sneak in, tonight?” Alexander said.

“Yep.” We all nodded in agreement.

“Alright, it’s a plan. Let’s get off this roof.” Alexander said as he threw the rope down, and placed multiple sandbags and cinder blocks on top of it so it won’t give while we climb down.

We all reached the bottom. “So, you guys got a plan?” Braxton asked.

“Yep, we’re gonna sneak in and get some weapons and most likely attack tomorrow.” Eric said.

“Time to kill some motherfuckers.” Dom laughed.

“I don’t think I’m fit to sneak in tonight, these crutches can be quite loud.” Braxton informed.

“I guess you’re right,, you can just sleep throughout the night.” Alexander instructed.

We all walked back to our room, where Tom was sleeping on the couch. Ashley walked up to him. “Come on Tom, wake up.” She gently shook him.

“Wait.” Dom said. “Let me do this.”

Dom walked up to Tom, and said directly in his ear. “Tom! Get up! We’re getting invaded by walkers! Me and you are the only ones still alive!” He shook Tom tremendously.

“AHHH!” Tom screamed as he fell off the couch.

“Ha!” Dom broke out laughing. “Calm down, I was kidding.”

“Oh!” Tom grabbed his chest. “Asshole!”

“No need to get mad.” Dom said.

“Whatever, we getting Ashton and Dexter or what?” Tom asked.

“Yep.” Dom said.

I wasn’t paying attention too much, but I was concerned for Nick and Katrina. I really wanted to go check if they were still outside. “Hey guys, I’ll be back.” I said as I walked out of the room. I heard Dom explaining to Tom the plan while I was walking away.

As I approached the area outside where Nick and Katrina were arguing, I was treated to an unpleasant sight. Katrina was sitting on the floor against the wall, crying with her face buried in her arms. “Katrina!” I called out.

Katrina ignored me, and continued to cry. I looked outside, and saw Nick and Dexter talking outside, they were at the verge of yelling at each other.

I was about to open the door and see what was going on, but Katrina interrupted. “No! Don’t, please! You don’t wanna go out there!” She was still crying.

“Katrina, what the fuck is going on?!” I asked.

“Just… don’t go out there! It’s safer to just stay in here!” Katrina warned me,

Alright. What the fuck is going on? Why is Katrina bawling her eyes out? Why is Nick outside with Dexter? And why won’t they answer my damn questions? I wanted to help, because clearly something bad was going on. But Katrina didn’t want me to go outside. What should I do?

[Go outside] [Remain inside]

• edited March 2015

[Go outside]

Obviously Katrina was raped by Dexter and Nick is pissed. And Dexter might kill him.

Chapter 3: Part 4 March 4th, 2017. 6:16 P.M. [Interrupt Nick and Katrina] I had to know what was going on. I opened the doors and s

• [Remain inside] KATRINA IS LOVE KATRINA IS LIFE

Chapter 3: Part 4 March 4th, 2017. 6:16 P.M. [Interrupt Nick and Katrina] I had to know what was going on. I opened the doors and s

• [Go outside]

I fear for Nick here :(

• edited March 2015

[Go outside]

Oh fuck, Dexter is going to kill Nick, I'm calling it. Hopefully Tony can prevent that.

• [Go outside]

• [Go outside]

• [Go outside]

Dexter's going to kill Nick. Tony needs to go in and stop it!

• [Go outside]

• edited March 2015

Chapter 3: Part 5

March 4th, 2017. 6:29 P.M.

[Go outside]

I couldn’t leave Nick outside with Dexter alone. I had to do something. I opened the doors and stepped outside, where both Dexter and Nick looked at me.

“Tony!” Nick yelled. “Take the fucking hint! Leave me alone!”

“No, let him stay.” Dexter stopped Nick.

“No!” Nick shouted. “Stop!”

Dexter approached me, smiling as always. “Would you like to be part of our hell?”

“What?” I shook my head.

“You’re clearly why too stubborn. You constantly getting involved in other people’s business, I guess you really want to join the fun. So I’ll take that as a yes.” Dexter pushed me towards Nick.

“See, Tony? I told you to stay out of it!” Nick scolded me. “You’ve fucked yourself!”

“What are you talking about?!” I yelled at him.

“You see.” Dexter interrupted. “I finally got a hold of Nick. He kept avoiding me. Why? I have no fucking idea. But I can take a guess.” He laughed.

“You know why, you fucking creep! Fucking asshole!” Nick screamed at him.

“Just because I forgot how much of a nice body your beautiful sister has, doesn’t have to make you get all feisty. Take it as a compliment!” Dexter laughed heavily.

“WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCK ARE YOU?” Nick began to charge at Dexter, but I stopped him. “Let me go Tony!!” He tried to fight back.

“No, Nick! You’re making everything worse!” I told him.

“How can anything get worse! He’s already been trying to kill me ever since, that’s why I have been avoiding him! Just take the fucking hint!” Nick continued to scream.

Dexter pulled out a large french knife from his back pocket. “You sure you want to mess with me? We can just end this, real quick.”

All of a sudden, a tall and muscular man with short brown hair and a beard ran through the doors. He was quite ugly, with a large nose and crooked teeth. He was wearing a lumberjack shirt and jeans. “Dexter!” He called out.

“What is it, Dan?! I thought you were helping with something in the faculty area?” Dexter got angry. Then he turned to us. “Don’t fucking move.”

“What are you talking about?” Dan asked.

“Alexander Crane said that you called him and some other people to fix something in the faculty area!” Dexter told him.

“I never called him.” Dan shook his head.

“Fucker lied to me. He has committed an act of betrayal! No single official would favor the common member!” Dexter shouted. “Why are you here?”

“I just came to see what was going on. Can I help?” Dan asked.

“No! This is my time. Go inside and do whatever the fuck you want. I’ll save Alex for later.” Dexter ordered. Dan went back inside.

Dexter turned back to us. “Looks like your friend fucked up!” He said. “I’ll get him right after I get you!” Dexter stabbed Nick right in his upper leg, and he fell to the ground, and Dexter pounced on him.

“NICK!” I yelled, I tried to get Dexter off, but he nailed me right in the face with his stubby arm. I fell back, and I can only watch in horror as Dexter raised his knife, about to finish off Nick.

The doors stormed open. Katrina stormed outside, and pulled Dexter off of Nick.”FUCK YOU!” She screamed as she repeatedly kicked and punched Dexter in the face.

Nick couldn’t get up, his leg was bleeding badly. That knife went pretty deep. I barely got back up, still pretty dizzy from the punch. Dexter was still holding his knife, as he kicked Katrina off of him. I ran over to Nick and managed to help him up while Dexter was focused on Katrina. I ran inside and let Nick down. “DOM! ERIC! ALEX! ADAM! ANYONE! HELP!” I shouted.

I ran back outside to help Katrina. Katrina was clutching Dexter’s right arm, the one he was holding the knife in, since he only had half his left arm. I tackled Dexter to the ground, trying to grab the knife. But Dexter wouldn’t let go. Katrina tried to help, but there wasn’t much else she can do. I managed to keep Dexter on the ground for a bit, and the doors opened again. I turned to see Alexander stomp outside. “Dexter! What the fuck are you doing?!” He yelled.

This made Dexter fill up with much rage. He kicked me off of him, and once again punched me in the face, even harder this time. Katrina went to fight back, but she suffered the same fate. I could barely get up. I saw Dexter approach the Alexander. “You… you fucking lied to me!” He screamed at his face.

“What are you talking about?” Alexander yelled back.

“I know you lied about Dan calling you to the faculty area! He just fucking told me! You are an official! You cannot lie to me like that! Just to get them out of their checkups!” Dexter continued screaming.

“I AM NOT AN OFFICIAL!” Alexander screamed, incredibly loud. “I never accepted! You can’t get mad at me like that! It’s your own fault for ever trusting me in the first place!”

Dexter shot him an angry glare. He stepped closer to Alexander, and whispered. “You… are… so… fucking… dead… maybe not now… maybe not today… maybe not tomorrow.... but you are dead… or you know what… yeah… you are dead now!” He screamed, as he impaled Alexander in the shoulder, causing him to fall as well.

“ALEX!” Katrina and I can only shout as we tried to get up, but we just couldn’t. “HELP!” I screamed, but I scream as loud as I wanted.

However, Alexander, despite his injuries, got right back up. He punched Dexter in the face, and took the knife. “FUCK YOU!” Alexander screamed, as he shoved the knife into Dexter’s gut.

“AHH!” Dexter twisted Alexander’s wrist, and pulled the knife out of his stomach. Alex was laying on the ground next to him.

“Have a nice day!” Dexter barely managed to get out, as he thrusted the knife through Alexander’s chest, and at that moment, Alexander became completely motionless.

“NOOO!!!” Katrina and I cried. Dexter still lay on the ground, unable to move due to his wounds. He managed to pull the knife out of Alexander’s chest, but he couldn’t do anything with it. He can do nothing but remain where he was. Dom finally came outside. I saw the rest inside treating Nick.

Dom looked at Alexander’s body, and looked at us, then Dexter. It looked like Dom’s heart completely dropped. He approached Katrina and I and helped us up. We were barely able to stay afoot, as we were still dizzy and disoriented. Dexter tried to get up, but he was far too hurt. He could do no more harm.

Dom, Katrina and I kneeled by Alexander’s side. “Alex!” Dom tried to talk to him. “Wake up, man!” His voice was becoming a bit scratchy.

Alexander’s eyes opened the tiniest amount, and he stared at us. “Heh…” he chuckled.

“Get up!” I pleaded, while Katrina was crying.

“You know… I ain’t going anywhere…” Alexander coughed up some blood.

“Yes you can!” I began to tear up. “You can’t go like this! Not here! We were all supposed to leave this place! Together! And go back to the cabin!”

“I can’t…. you know I can’t…” Alexander mumbled. He struggled to get his words out.

I looked at Alexander, and he was laying in a puddle of blood. Blood was gushing from his chest, shoulder, and mouth. I knew he couldn’t make it. I had to accept the truth.

“Look at him, Tony.” Dom said to me, in a soft voice. “You know he can’t go anywhere.”

I began to cry a bit. “I know… I know…..”

Alexander kept looking at us. “It’s al-alright…. guys……” He barely managed to say. “Just… don’t let…. Ashton….. win…. make i-it… out….” Alexander coughed up more blood. “Thanks for everything….. helping me with depression…… I couldn’t have asked…. for a better group to…. stay with….” Alexander let out a soft yet painful chuckle. “Love you guys….. stay alive…..” Those were his last words. His eyes closed, and now, at this point, he was truly gone.

Katrina was bawling her eyes out, and Dom’s eyes were a bit teary. We were all upset. Alex… he’s been with me from day one… it was just so sad…

I turned to Dexter, the demon that was Dexter. He was still laying on the ground, paying no attention to us. Alexander saved us. He finally got rid of Dexter… one down, it seemed like, now only one to go.

Dom and I walked up to Dexter, and Katrina was still crying over Alexander’s body. Dom snatched the knife out of Dexter’s hand.

“You so sure about th-that?” Dexter laughed, and coughed at the same time. “Kill me, finish me off…. go ahead…. just wait for what Ashton…. has in store for you. I’ll be dead… knowing what hell Ashton is putting you through…” He laughed again.

“Fuck you.” Dom said. Then he looked at me. “I know you’ve been through more hell here than I have… you take it.” He handed me the knife.

I looked at Dexter, who was looking up at me. “Do it!” He coughed again. “I dare you!”

I took a deep sigh, as I thought about everything. This man… was a terrible person. I almost didn’t care about Ashton at the moment. I wanted to do it for all of us, and most importantly, Alexander. I held up the knife, as I finally made up my mind.

[Kill Dexter now] [Leave him and let him suffer]

• edited March 2015

[Kill Dexter}

What good would letting him live do? He'd just run off and tell everyone what happened... It's a lot easier to hide a dead man than a living one...

Chapter 3: Part 5 March 4th, 2017. 6:29 P.M. [Go outside] I couldn’t leave Nick outside with Dexter alone. I had to do something. I

• edited March 2015

mr.quality posted: »

[Kill Dexter} What good would letting him live do? He'd just run off and tell everyone what happened... It's a lot easier to hide a dead man than a living one...

• [Kill Dexter now]

Chapter 3: Part 5 March 4th, 2017. 6:29 P.M. [Go outside] I couldn’t leave Nick outside with Dexter alone. I had to do something. I

• I think I'll stick with killing him now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.