Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• It is okay, you aren't the only one. :)

Oh my god I can't stop laughing at this picture. Fiona and Rhys's faces are epic (And especially Fiona who is like "What the hell is wrong w

• Is it just me, or does Jack look much creepier?

HIS EYES.

OH GOD HIS EYES.

• Yes! Some sort of confirmation on the timeframe would be awesome (or at least a hint), I've spent way too long trying to figure it out...

I originally thought that Jack changing the ECHOnet description for Atlas meant that Tales had to be set at most 342 days after his death, but who knows what he's capable of as an AI?

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

I actually think they absolutely should've made and released the game we now know as the pre-sequel before BL2. BL2 hardly even made sense

• Alt text

A quick meme I've done with the new screenshot.

I'm so freaking excited! There is gonna be something at the Panel, I knew it! Hopefully a trailer. I have been waiting for so long and it finally came. And I can't wait to see @HandsomeJack mocking and insulting me in his new pixelated form!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

• *sexier

LawmanZero posted: »

Is it just me, or does Jack look much creepier? HIS EYES. OH GOD HIS EYES.

• I just finished a meme too!
    I'm so so so excited for this episode and I know it will be hilarious XD

Alt text

Crips posted: »

A quick meme I've done with the new screenshot. I'm so freaking excited! There is gonna be something at the Panel, I knew it! Hopefully a

• I just spat all over my screen...

That's not even hyperbole, I literally just had to wipe my own saliva off my laptop because I laughed at your picture that hard.

Jack would have been so much less threatening as a Chav...

Alt text

A quick meme I've done with the new screenshot. I'm so freaking excited! There is gonna be something at the Panel, I knew it! Hopefully a

• Dat Face. :D

• Hahaha, thanks! :D

Your hairstyle is still fab tho, even in pixelated form.

I just spat all over my screen... That's not even hyperbole, I literally just had to wipe my own saliva off my laptop because I laughed at your picture that hard. Jack would have been so much less threatening as a Chav...

• Good to see Nakayama got something right, Pumpkin.

Hahaha, thanks! Your hairstyle is still fab tho, even in pixelated form.

• It looks like Fiona is reaching for his butt xD The hype is not good for my brain neither for my heart..

I just finished a meme too! I'm so so so excited for this episode and I know it will be hilarious XD

• She wants that butt, lol. ;)

SoMuchSass posted: »

It looks like Fiona is reaching for his butt xD The hype is not good for my brain neither for my heart..

• Oh you're right XD I'm laughing now

Yeah same. At this point I might get crazier than Rhys XD

It looks like Fiona is reaching for his butt xD The hype is not good for my brain neither for my heart..

• I love Fiona's face the most.

Alt text

• edited March 2015

heh :P One single picture and we're all going nuts.

Oh you're right XD I'm laughing now Yeah same. At this point I might get crazier than Rhys XD

• The curse of being too handsome. :D

She wants that butt, lol.

• I haven't watched the video or any new pics. This is my first time seeing HJ, Rhys and Fiona again. And I feel so happy and crazy. :)

heh :P One single picture and we're all going nuts.

• I'm so excited about this episode I can't handle it :D If I see the trailer i think I won't be able to sleep until the release date. I had enough time to finish Bl2 and the pre-sequel so I think I'll enjoy this episode much more than the first one if that's even possible :D

I haven't watched the video or any new pics. This is my first time seeing HJ, Rhys and Fiona again. And I feel so happy and crazy.

• Yeah, it's the only reference so far. Need moar.

Yes! Some sort of confirmation on the timeframe would be awesome (or at least a hint), I've spent way too long trying to figure it out...

• Who doesn't! xD

She wants that butt, lol.

• It's gold.

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

I love Fiona's face the most.

• edited March 2015

Reading these comments I've sprayed my screen with saliva like three times....

I just spat all over my screen... That's not even hyperbole, I literally just had to wipe my own saliva off my laptop because I laughed at your picture that hard. Jack would have been so much less threatening as a Chav...

• I'm so happy right now, just from that one picture. Please be M10!!

• Oh shoot, thanks to daylight savings time and living in CO, I'll need to rush home after work to catch the stream :/ (But I'd do anything to possibly see a trailer.)

• Alt text Alt text Alt text telltale you do this meme.

• Yesssss. The panel ends ten minutes before I have to leave for work, so I'll be able to watch it. Just barely. xD Lucky me!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The stream will be archived if you want to watch it after it has finished. Me, Blind Sniper or Jennifer will add it to the OP when it becomes available and if they release a trailer on the stream they will probably add it to youtube at the same time which will also be added :).

Dapnee posted: »

Oh shoot, thanks to daylight savings time and living in CO, I'll need to rush home after work to catch the stream (But I'd do anything to possibly see a trailer.)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If anyone wants something to watch the "Storytime with Kevin Bruner and Dan Connors of Telltale Games" panel is due to start in about 5 mins on Twitch, it's not about Borderlands but it still might be interesting to watch.

• Thanks, will there be a stream about TfTB during the weekend though?

OzzyUK posted: »

If anyone wants something to watch the "Storytime with Kevin Bruner and Dan Connors of Telltale Games" panel is due to start in about 5 mins on Twitch, it's not about Borderlands but it still might be interesting to watch.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    ViperMaw posted: »

Thanks, will there be a stream about TfTB during the weekend though?

• Alt text

I'm so happy right now, just from that one picture. Please be M10!!

• I added a temporary link to the post for now with the link!

• edited March 2015

Hi, Job!

Can I get a version key-art without logo (preferably only with name episode) for our Russian-Ukrainian fan-community please? :)

Gearbox Software Panel on SUNDAY March 8th, at 10:30am ET w/ Troy Baker & Laura Bailey .....WATCH! ;-) Info: http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-gearbox-software

• OK. We meet at the Vault. Bring your pistol. Your shock, E-Tech pistol. Vs. Maggie here.

• He's so cute :)

I love the cat.

• edited March 2015

Then again, your hair is wonderfully gelled, your designer clothes are still breathtaking and your mask still fits snugly on your AI Ghost face.

Still gonna kill you, but thanks for cheering me up with the "spoon and eyeballs" story. Lifted my morale a bit.

Also, I left some pretzels and coffee out for you. So you don't get hungry and stop the gun battle halfway through.

*sexier

• designer clothes

Jack is literally wearing

• a t-shirt (he's probably owned it for quite a few years)

• a labcoat

• a vest (worn over the lab coat because that makes sense)

• another coat (with the sleeves rolled up and the lab coat sleeves shown rolled up under that)

The nerd probably takes forever in the morning putting all that on. Well, not anymore.

LawmanZero posted: »

Then again, your hair is wonderfully gelled, your designer clothes are still breathtaking and your mask still fits snugly on your AI Ghost f

• boooooo

Yes, on Sunday. http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-gearbox-software

Sign in to comment in this discussion.