Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Oh my god X'D
    This should be our new reaction picture.

Pipas posted: »

I love Fiona's face the most.

• We made it to 100

Alt text

• So we hit pg. 100 while waiting for news!........... What do we do now?...We wait some more!

• Everytime I see Nutella I remember this video I watched years ago o_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a9KN9ItlYA

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Have a nice day, nursethalia ^_^ Your nickname remind me this :Р

• Is the episode streaming on Twitch on Sunday? I heard it was but I'm not sure.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

No, they are showing something there on something about episode 2, either a clip or possibly a trailer.

Is the episode streaming on Twitch on Sunday? I heard it was but I'm not sure.

• Next goal: Page 200!

DoubleJump posted: »

So we hit pg. 100 while waiting for news!........... What do we do now?...We wait some more!

• The panel is being streamed though, right?

dojo32161 posted: »

No, they are showing something there on something about episode 2, either a clip or possibly a trailer.

• (About to cry)

Alt text

"Nearly here/breaking news?" Guys, M10 is totally happening!

• Yes.

The panel is being streamed though, right?

• Page 100 ♥ Yaaay!

• 100 yay

• Damnit my comment went to page 101.

Alt text

Page 100 ♥ Yaaay!

• 101.... 3 pages within a few hours? Oh my. HYPE \o/

It's on both, don't worry.

Damnit my comment went to page 101.

• Never have I wanted it to be Sunday so much in my entire life...

• Oh, you're right xD

dojo32161 posted: »

It's on both, don't worry.

• if we made it to page 100 then let's make it to page 666! (okno)

• i cant with you guys this is not good for me LMFAO xD

Especially since my final exams start on March 18, and I wouldn't be able to play it until the 24th ;-;

• Now to see if we can make it to 4K comments! If we can do it before Sunday M10 will be real!

CommentForM10

• It is time for you guys to accept that this game is NEVER GOING TO COME OUT

• It's time for you to believe in

M10 BABYYYYYYYYHYY

It is time for you guys to accept that this game is NEVER GOING TO COME OUT

• It has to be M10, if they're playing it at pax. They wouldn't be jerks and NOT release it shortly after. Would they? WOULD THEY?!

• The simpler answer is they cut the scene because they were already late for release and didn't have time to finish the parts related to it, and they didn't want to take 15 weeks or more for the next episode. They must really not want to cut anything this time with TftB. Or a million other things could have happened, and speculating doesn't mean people who don't buy the theory are clueless any more than it means the people coming up with the crazy conspiracy theories are delusional.

Rob_K posted: »

It's simple, Himmatsj. Do you remember that the slide for episode 3 changed? The old one had Brannigan tailing Bigby. Did anything eve

They aren't playing it at pax. They are showing a video of some kind according to Stauffer.

It has to be M10, if they're playing it at pax. They wouldn't be jerks and NOT release it shortly after. Would they? WOULD THEY?!

• What would be really cool is if on April 1st they announce the release date, and then the next day tell us "just kidding its cancelled." "Aww heh heh... those pranksters at TellTale." That's what everyone will be saying with a good chuckle on April 2nd.

It has to be M10, if they're playing it at pax. They wouldn't be jerks and NOT release it shortly after. Would they? WOULD THEY?!

• Page 101 on day 101.

• How long has it been now? :| I am not amused.

• is it out yet?

• Alt text

forget it. I give up. there is only talk about panels and not release dates. i will get a refund. if this 4 month wait happen again then i quite tell-tle permently. with the news that tell-tale has joined Liongate i guess this is no shock. If this happens again i am out, for sure that tell-tale want creative freedom but that means that the other series won't get to contuine, so forget it tell-tale.

• I'm sorry, that Episode 2 picture was just begging for some caption wuv.

Alt text

• So, you give up so close to the end? I don't understand why people can't just wait, it's not hard.

forget it. I give up. there is only talk about panels and not release dates. i will get a refund. if this 4 month wait happen again then i

• Well, in the Reddit AMA, he brags about his blazee/labcoat combo.

Dapnee posted: »

designer clothes Jack is literally wearing * a t-shirt (he's probably owned it for quite a few years) * a labcoat * a ves

• 'Scuse me while I wipe out at least half of your private army first.

• Oooh, I loved reading the Reddit AMA. Lot's of interesting things brought up, I'll probably need to read it again. And for the longest time, I thought the twitter account ECHOcasts was just a really good Jack roleplayer, but I was so so wrong about that. They're showcasing Lady Auerlia right now, I need to read through that again.

You put vests over shirts, under coats, so it just kind of seems hilarious to me.

LawmanZero posted: »

Well, in the Reddit AMA, he brags about his blazee/labcoat combo.

• I go to sleep and you all band together. wipes tears away

Invite me next time.

• This is the second time it is happenning.

forget it. I give up. there is only talk about panels and not release dates. i will get a refund. if this 4 month wait happen again then i

• It will be out within one to three weeks time.

is it out yet?

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

I go to sleep and you all band together. wipes tears away Invite me next time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.