Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• The nerd probably takes forever in the morning putting all that on. Well, not anymore.

ಠ_ಠ

But also, #AIPerks #IWokeUpLikeThis #TimeSaver #LifeHacks

Also the shirt is literally the same yellow Hyperion one from TPS...

Dapnee posted: »

designer clothes Jack is literally wearing * a t-shirt (he's probably owned it for quite a few years) * a labcoat * a ves

• Alt text

LawmanZero posted: »

OK. We meet at the Vault. Bring your pistol. Your shock, E-Tech pistol. Vs. Maggie here.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I didn't see your link, i think it deleted it by accident when i edited in the new tweet.

If anyone missed the stream you can watch the archive here.

I added a temporary link to the post for now with the link!

• "Nearly here/breaking news?" Guys, M10 is totally happening!

Alt text

• Love of god be March 10th.

"Nearly here/breaking news?" Guys, M10 is totally happening!

• It's alright, I added it back in.

OzzyUK posted: »

I didn't see your link, i think it deleted it by accident when i edited in the new tweet. If anyone missed the stream you can watch the archive here.

• Wait, it's going to be there 100th episode? Congrats Telltale.

• 100 / 10 = 10

M10 Believe It!

• My hands are itching! :D

• Quite a few years as in, probably one of three he got when he started working at Hyperion, you know.

The nerd probably takes forever in the morning putting all that on. Well, not anymore. ಠ_ಠ But also, #AIPerks #IWokeUpLikeThis #TimeSaver #LifeHacks Also the shirt is literally the same yellow Hyperion one from TPS...

• It took me forever to take her down because I kept thinking that if I stalled long enough, Jack would get annoyed enough that he'd change his mind. cries

• BL2 made me LOL at so many moments, but I haven't replayed it since TPS. I wonder what reaction I'll have on my next playthrough knowing more backstory.

Yeah, playing TPS before BL2 would completely change how you saw everything (particularly Jack) - hopefully Atlas Mugged brings the lols back - and by that I mean Jack being a massive, yet hilarious dick to Rhys!

• So release this Sunday?

• M10IsReal

• Alt text

Alt text

Welp, my life is complete.

packs imaginary bindle, starts walking out the door

Oh wait, I live here.

• Applause

Welp, my life is complete. packs imaginary bindle, starts walking out the door Oh wait, I live here.

• He really loves that shirt, he patched it between TPS/BL2 and everything. /rechecks TTG pic

Awww, TTG remembered the shirt patch!

The nerd probably takes forever in the morning putting all that on. Well, not anymore. ಠ_ಠ But also, #AIPerks #IWokeUpLikeThis #TimeSaver #LifeHacks Also the shirt is literally the same yellow Hyperion one from TPS...

• No, Tuesday. They always release on Tuesday.

But a trailer can be shown on Sunday and most likely will.

Delta4753 posted: »

So release this Sunday?

• It's 100th one already?

Holy crap, it all goes so fast.

• Oh my God, I screencapped the exact same thing a little while back but then completely forgot to post it!

Alt text

Telltale is clearly illuminati/satanists/the devil incarnate...

Welp, my life is complete. packs imaginary bindle, starts walking out the door Oh wait, I live here.

• Awesome! I'm at work (calm down, I'm on break, I'm not browsing on company time!) and won't be able to stream. Catching up on the archive will be super handy for a lot of us. Thank you guys!

OzzyUK posted: »

The stream will be archived if you want to watch it after it has finished. Me, Blind Sniper or Jennifer will add it to the OP when it become

• It probably reminded him of 'the man who would be Jack'...

The real hero. :'(

nursethalia posted: »

He really loves that shirt, he patched it between TPS/BL2 and everything. /rechecks TTG pic Awww, TTG remembered the shirt patch!

• Alt text

Oh my God, I screencapped the exact same thing a little while back but then completely forgot to post it! Telltale is clearly illuminati/satanists/the devil incarnate...

• Actually, they don't want to destroy the entire galaxy, they want to wipe out all advanced species in the galaxy. Someone didn't pay attention in Mass Effect school.

hayd24 posted: »

It's a Thresher maw attacking a Reaper from Mass Effect. A Thresher maw is a large worm-like thing while Reapers are a synthetic race that wants to destroy the entire galaxy. Because videogames.

• Alt text

Actually, they don't want to destroy the entire galaxy, they want to wipe out all advanced species in the galaxy. Someone didn't pay attention in Mass Effect school.

• 669*

Oh my God, I screencapped the exact same thing a little while back but then completely forgot to post it! Telltale is clearly illuminati/satanists/the devil incarnate...

• edited March 2015

Have a nice day, nursethalia ^_^

Your nickname remind me this :Р

Alt text

nursethalia posted: »

Awesome! I'm at work (calm down, I'm on break, I'm not browsing on company time!) and won't be able to stream. Catching up on the archive will be super handy for a lot of us. Thank you guys!

• I've noticed that when we're playing as Rhys with Sasha she always seems to notice when he's glitching.

You make a good point. And looks like poor Rhys is going to have a bad couple weeks. On one side, we have HJ constantly taunting, mocking

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny

Is a reply in that form okay?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

We HAVE to NOT reach 100 pages. Come on guys, no new comments! Just make replies! By hitting the reply button!

That's what TWAU got right?

• I called her nutella once :P

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Have a nice day, nursethalia ^_^ Your nickname remind me this :Р

• Wait. What? XD

Crips posted: »

@InGen_Nate_Kenny Is a reply in that form okay?

• I replied to you...in a way, without clicking the Reply button.

Wait. What? XD

• God Damnit. XD

I replied to you...in a way, without clicking the Reply button.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Heck no InGen

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Heck no InGen

• A comment pissing off InGen.

• Alt text

A comment pissing off InGen.

• Lol, nah. We have to reach page 100.

• edited March 2015

M10