Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Not until Episode 4, at least.

and in new positions!

• Replace Sunday with Tuesday, maybe..

Leluch123 posted: »

me when there's no Ep2 on sunday.

• I hope they will give us more variety with the dialogues. In the first episode there wasn't that much, basically 1 silent option, 2 different neutral ones and 1 that I can only call "Rhys trying to play it cool/to be a badass" and it's usually the one that can be called "bad, really bad choice".

Haha XD I'm gonna play Rhys as a big fanboy of Handsome Jack (if I can) because 1. I love Handsome Jack and 2. This is gonna be hilarious.

• Alt text

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Not until Episode 4, at least.

• So guys tell me some of your funny life stories!

Alt text

• Once upon a time... there was a crazy rabbit who posted too many gifs. He was killed in suspicious circumstances. The end.

So guys tell me some of your funny life stories!

• The official Borderlands page on Twitter posted this -

Release dates tomorrow confirmed

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Once upon a time... there was a crazy rabbit who posted too many gifs. He was killed in suspicious circumstances. The end.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

This is TellTale right now:

Alt text

The official Borderlands page on Twitter posted this - https://twitter.com/Borderlands/status/574253204705181697 Release dates tomorrow confirmed

• Heh. All the pic misses is a caption saying either "I am ready." or "My digital body is ready." :)

Pipas posted: »

Jack can't wait.

• Holy shizzle <3

The official Borderlands page on Twitter posted this - https://twitter.com/Borderlands/status/574253204705181697 Release dates tomorrow confirmed

• edited March 2015

U not me friend anymore...

Alt text

Once upon a time... there was a crazy rabbit who posted too many gifs. He was killed in suspicious circumstances. The end.

• Twas merely in jest mate!

U not me friend anymore...

• Alt text
    hahahahahaha YES!

• Once upon a time, there was (And still is) a person named DaveTheArakin. Who parked his car in a parking lot. Dave was very dissatisfied with his parking but thought none of it at the time. Eventually after hours of constant nagging his mind, he got out to the parking lot in order to park his car better. Once out of the lot, he attempted to park it again only to have someone else (An old lady) parked the space. What Dave learn is that you shouldn't let something like that nagging your mind. Time will tell if he will learn this lesson and receive his happily ever after.

• U makez me crai

Alt text

Twas merely in jest mate!

• Old people am i right?

Alt text

Once upon a time, there was (And still is) a person named DaveTheArakin. Who parked his car in a parking lot. Dave was very dissatisfied wit

• Can I satisfy you with some Ham, dear sir? :)

Leluch123 posted: »

hahahahahaha YES!

• Once upon a time the episode 2 wasn't still out. The end.

• Yeah, it always goes like a choice "nice", "mean", "neutral", "silent". That's why I love making different gameplays :D
    The bad choice... Like accepting Vasquez's deal which results by a death sentence for Vaughn, Rhys's best friend. God, how people could do that... It's basically betraying your best friend who helped you for so long, who is always by your side, who is nice and all. o_o Anyway.

But I think there's already variety with the dialogues. I don't know how they could change it...

DeityD posted: »

I hope they will give us more variety with the dialogues. In the first episode there wasn't that much, basically 1 silent option, 2 differen

• I don't know how people do that honestly. I've seen 4 or 5 letsplays (and rolled 4 myself) and not a single person accepted Vasquez's deal or said anything other than "we made it" at the beginning to Vaughn. I mean, some blew up Loader Bot or didn't trust Sasha, called that dude a greasy face and stuff but no on could be a d*ck to Vaughn. I ain't even mad (therefore I am because I'll never know what Rhys says in those situations or how it will play out).

They could add a little... um. Fck, I can't come up with a proper word. Undertone I guess. I mean there could be at least a bit more of a difference between those two "neutral" options. Dunno maybe making one of them not so neutral, or add some emotional part in it like sarcasm for instance. Bioware's approach in Dragon Age 2 wasn't bad imo, they only had 3 variations but somehow it was enough in the most situations. Though I mostly blame it on "sarcastic" responses, they were gold. xD

Yeah, it always goes like a choice "nice", "mean", "neutral", "silent". That's why I love making different gameplays The bad choice... L

• Me neither. I even watched a guy who literally HATED Vaughn and he didn't accept the deal. That actually surprised me, since this youtuber was hating on him on all his videos of TFTB xD
    ( I didn't trust Sasha btw, but I didn't blew up Loader Bot. ♥ )
    Yeah, personally I did a "Scumbag playtrough" where I accepted Vasquez's deal (i even said 'I want more' to be a d*ck to Vaughn AND Vasquez), and there was a "(?) Sasha overheard that." and she looked surprised. She will definitly hate Rhys in episode 2 for that, I can feel it o.o But it's kinda fun to be mean to everyone in games like that.

Oh I see what you mean. Like in Game of Thrones where you can say "I know... I look incredibly handsome..." when you have scars all over your face XD I love sarcasm.

I don't know how people do that honestly. I've seen 4 or 5 letsplays (and rolled 4 myself) and not a single person accepted Vasquez's deal o

• I just finished the mission where you meet Lilith in Borderlands 2, I forgot how cool she was. Definitely one of my favorite characters, I hope they incorporate her in Tales someway.

• Alt text

Heh. All the pic misses is a caption saying either "I am ready." or "My digital body is ready."

• Fff how can you even hate Vaughn. I failed to imagine. :D
    There's a thing about the whole deal with Vasquez that makes peopel *not *to do it - everyone realize he's not gonna keep his word anyway and no one wants to do anything beneficial for this douche. So people do it only for science and roleplaying a douchy Rhys.

Oh I see what you mean. Like in Game of Thrones where you can say "I know... I look incredibly handsome..." when you have scars all over your face XD I love sarcasm

Kinda like that, but in DA2 it was even funnier. Hella lot funnier. It's basically a troll responses, and it often leads to funny remarks from your companions and people who gives you quests... I would give an example but all those I remember are story or lore related so they won't do. It also depends on VA a lot, the male one delivered better. Sadly, even they took the opportunity away in the latest game, the Inquisition. 'Tis not so funny anymore (though it has it's moments), duh.

Me neither. I even watched a guy who literally HATED Vaughn and he didn't accept the deal. That actually surprised me, since this youtuber w

• I don't know. Just 15 seconds with Vaughn and the guy was already like "Oh my god shut the f*ck Vaughn I hate you" and he was even wishing that Vaughn would be killed off. O_O I was like "... WTF" xD

Haha x) I agree for the VA thing. I don't know if I would've laughed in BL2 so much if Dameon Clarke wasn't voicing Handsome Jack (his laugh is contagious). Same for Troy Baker voicing Rhys.

Fff how can you even hate Vaughn. I failed to imagine. There's a thing about the whole deal with Vasquez that makes peopel *not *to do it

• ^_^ Love you too!

U makez me crai

• That's just some people. I've seen it a lot in Dragon age fandom. And you actually can kill off or do some other messed up things to the characters there so well some people use the oportunity. Some abuse it even.

Voice acting in BL2 is top notch. Dameon did a freaking amazing job, I personally always torn apar between laughing and shivering because sometimes Jack's too goddamn creepy. But also funny at the same time. I never thought I would laugh at any game other than Saints Row that hard but!
    And you can never go wrong choosing Troy, that's the moral of a story. xD

I don't know. Just 15 seconds with Vaughn and the guy was already like "Oh my god shut the f*ck Vaughn I hate you" and he was even wishing t

• Oh my god o.o

Yeah. But really I'm always like "I love Handsome Jack he's so hilarious" but at the same time I'm like "But I can't love him he killed so many innocent people, he's evil and he's the villain" xD The Struggle Of Loving Handome Jack.

Funny, I played for the first time "Gangstas in Space" (DLC for Saints Row 3) this afternoon and it was so funny and epic. (and my character has Rhys's voice omg xD)
    I totally agree xD

That's just some people. I've seen it a lot in Dragon age fandom. And you actually can kill off or do some other messed up things to the cha

• Once a upon a time, a rabbit, a lord, and three peasants all had a tea party. The rabbit offered some tea and all but the Lord took a sip. They of course died. The Lord, a good friend of the rabbit, didn't want the rabbit to go to jail. So he burned all three peasant. The Lord then put a sign of a cross or a plus sign, either which on his and the rabbit's forehead. He told the rabbit not to eat any meat, though he didn't realize that the rabbit had been eating meat. The Lord had enough of the rabbit and went off to Mexico, until he forgot his wallet. He then went back to the tea party to retrieve his wallet, only to find something unpleasant. THE END.

Alt text

• No but some eridium would do just fine :)

Can I satisfy you with some Ham, dear sir?

• Oh, ok lol

Lilacsbloom posted: »

It's a Japanese term, to hug someone in a real 'OMG I LOVE YOU' kind of way.

• Alt text

Hunted35 posted: »

Once a upon a time, a rabbit, a lord, and three peasants all had a tea party. The rabbit offered some tea and all but the Lord took a sip.

• Can't get into the hype. Waited too long for this episode. My boner is MIA.

• Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

Australian Classification Board

• Raise of virtual hands, who's excited for the panel thingy with Troy and Laura tomorrow? =D

Because this is me right about now:

Alt text

• Alt text

Raise of virtual hands, who's excited for the panel thingy with Troy and Laura tomorrow? =D Because this is me right about now:

• Me too!!!

Alt text

Oh no, that...mmmmm... that not funny, or good, or neutral at alllllll.
    Please @BlindSinper , don't ban me, I didn't know, I forgot, please, I didn't know.

Alt text

Raise of virtual hands, who's excited for the panel thingy with Troy and Laura tomorrow? =D Because this is me right about now:

• You're fine.

And it's @Blind Sniper, but that won't tag, so yeah.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.