Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Oh thank god, that's a relief, for a second there I thought I was gonna get [gets banned]

You're fine. And it's @Blind Sniper, but that won't tag, so yeah.

• My boner is MIA.

Alt text

Reek can relate

Lee4ever posted: »

Can't get into the hype. Waited too long for this episode. My boner is MIA.

• Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• We're so freakin' close, Kiddos!

Alt text

• Alt text

We're so freakin' close, Kiddos!

• edited March 2015

This relationship is going way too fast! &_&

Alt text

^_^ Love you too!

• Its sunday here already...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Raise of virtual hands, who's excited for the panel thingy with Troy and Laura tomorrow? =D Because this is me right about now:

• The tea party happened a lot of pages back...

• I'm so excited, I can stay up all night!

(Ha, like my manager would let me sleep right now.)

Its sunday here already...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2015

Today is the day of the "Inside Gearbox Software" panel :D

Here are some useful links that might help with time zones and where to find the stream.

Countdown To Stream

Stream Time In Your Time Zone

Twitch Stream Link

Panel Information

• Taking.....so....long

Alt text

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2015

Nice! Hope you don't mind if I copy/paste this into a temporary section of the main post.

EDIT: Nevermind, you beat me to the punch.

OzzyUK posted: »

Today is the day of the "Inside Gearbox Software" panel Here are some useful links that might help with time zones and where to find the

• It's almost Monday, here.

Alt text

Its sunday here already...

• Well then whats the release date?

It's almost Monday, here.

• Ugh I have to get up at 7:30...Oh well I'm still hyped!

Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

Today is the day of the "Inside Gearbox Software" panel Here are some useful links that might help with time zones and where to find the

• Sorry, the time traveller code forbids me from divulging that information...

cough M10 cough

Well then whats the release date?

• Wouldn't it technically be #M11 for you though...? :P

Because you said it's almost Monday for you, but Episodes don't release until 10am Telltale time/7pm my time zone.

So still 8.30 hours

Sorry, the time traveller code forbids me from divulging that information... cough M10 cough

• Alt text

Technically yes, but I time-translated for non-antipodeans.

It'll be released about 4am on Wednesday for me... :/

M10 was always an impossibility for me, BUT I HAD TO KEEP THE FAITH ALIVE!

Wouldn't it technically be #M11 for you though...? :P Because you said it's almost Monday for you, but Episodes don't release until 10am Telltale time/7pm my time zone. So still 8.30 hours

• 3 hours until the panel

I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

Alt text

• You sir has made my dream come true. For that I thank you. :-)

• One of the most poplular topics are "how can I kill/get rid of a character x" on BSN. Right after the whining "why can't I romance y". :)

Yeah. But really I'm always like "I love Handsome Jack he's so hilarious" but at the same time I'm like "But I can't love him he killed so many innocent people, he's evil and he's the villain" xD The Struggle Of Loving Handome Jack.

Whenever someone asks I'm in denial but in reality...
    Alt text

Funny, I played for the first time "Gangstas in Space" (DLC for Saints Row 3) this afternoon and it was so funny and epic. (and my character has Rhys's voice omg xD) I totally agree xD

Everything about him is funny and epic tbh. But my favorite is Asha's rescue mission, it was awesome. Like "Asha, that lamp has a family" or "Too tough for me, I'm turning back". XD I've heard other vas for research purpose, it's just not the same level of epicness (that's not to mention they all have slightly different scripts).
    I like his voice acting so much I was unable to choose another va in SR at all. Just not enough sass and sarcasm for me. For me he just fits so much in the Boss' role I just can't choose anybody else, from my very first playthrough when I didn't know anything about vas at all. But even then I somehow always ended up with a Boss who kinda looks like him. Like, how in the hell?! I didn't even know how he looked when I created them. I've only recently noticed that while watching screenshots and videos I made of SR3 and SR4. This is madness and I'm a hopeless fan it seems. xD

Oh my god o.o Yeah. But really I'm always like "I love Handsome Jack he's so hilarious" but at the same time I'm like "But I can't love h

• I have never heard the term 'non-antipodeans' lol

Soooo...you're Australian? Or Asian?

Technically yes, but I time-translated for non-antipodeans. It'll be released about 4am on Wednesday for me... M10 was always an impossibility for me, BUT I HAD TO KEEP THE FAITH ALIVE!

• I'm totally ready for this panel. What about you?

Alt text

• Alt text

I'm totally ready for this panel. What about you?

• An antipodean is either an Australian or a New Zealander - I'm an Aussie :)

Alt text

I have never heard the term 'non-antipodeans' lol Soooo...you're Australian? Or Asian?

• Anyone knows if there will be a straming of "Foreplay: Romance in Games" PAXEast panel with Nicole Martinez (TTG writer)?

• Ah, I see. The definition I looked up was:

'Someone who 'walks' on the opposite side of the planet, so literally someone whose feet are turned in the direction of the point of view.' (roughly translated from German Wikipedia)

An antipodean is either an Australian or a New Zealander - I'm an Aussie

• Alt text

• I like your definition way better!

Ah, I see. The definition I looked up was: 'Someone who 'walks' on the opposite side of the planet, so literally someone whose feet are turned in the direction of the point of view.' (roughly translated from German Wikipedia)

• edited March 2015

I am ready

Alt text

• Since everyone responded to this with a gif, I will too.

Alt text

• XD Personally I'm not in denial, but I know it's kinda wrong to love HJ. I wonder what Rhys will be able to tell him, since he "wanted to be just like him".

Oh my god, I need to play the SR4 DLCs too. I love seeing my character in new cinematics, mostly because I have a crush on him (is that okay XD)

For me he just fits so much in the Boss' role I just can't choose anybody else, from my very first playthrough when I didn't know anything about vas at all.

I totally agree xD In my very first playthrough I played as a girl and chose Laura Bailey's voice (Fiona's VA) and I swear when I played TFTB and heard Fiona talking, I immediatly recognized her voice and was like "My character's back yeah" XD

Haha, amazing XD

DeityD posted: »

One of the most poplular topics are "how can I kill/get rid of a character x" on BSN. Right after the whining "why can't I romance y".

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Bigby shall give us news from Heaven about EP2

• 1 hour and 40 minutes..

my body is ready

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

• A bit of entertainment, while we wait:

Handsome Jack Productions presents 'Man Getting Hit by Football'

Alt text

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

A bit of entertainment, while we wait: Handsome Jack Productions presents 'Man Getting Hit by Football'

• That must have hurt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A bit of entertainment, while we wait: Handsome Jack Productions presents 'Man Getting Hit by Football'

• Fellow folks from the Borderlands, how long to go? T minus what from now?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.